The Bitcoin (BTC) thread

Coja Petrus Uscan

Hummingbird
Gold Member
After reading the above mentioned books, I can now understand why the governments and the Elites - plus the Great Reset goons - do not like the idea of BTC as the decentralized alternative to central banking.

Yes. They are hoping that the coming reset/collapse would leave people with but one choice - CBDCs. Not very attractive if the people have setup their own decentralised deflationary fiat base currency.

Stats

Woodpecker
This past week, I finished reading two of three Bitcoin books (Mastering Bitcoin for Starters & 21 Lessons - What I've Learned From Falling Down the Bitcoin Rabbit Hole).

Per Redbeard's posts (h/t to him - this post and this thread), I've now just started reading The Bitcoin Standard.

Also, I recently ordered a used Google Pixel 3 XL for $150 via Backmarket to install GrapheneOS, Samourai Wallet, etc. for Bitcoin purpose.
(I already have a used Pixel 3 phone with GrapheneOS for personal use, which I installed and set up last year.)

After reading the above mentioned books, I can now understand why the governments and the Elites - plus the Great Reset goons - do not like the idea of BTC as the decentralized alternative to central banking.

"No one controls Bitcoin"...including banks...

EjGOjIQWoAExdPI

Just want to give you all a heads up.. I know samurai wallet is pushed here but it seems using it for your main stash could be a very bad thing imo. in the near future we could see btc labeled as the following:

light/green - any btc mined with renewable energy and sold through kyc
grey - non kyc/nonrenewable
dirty/dark - any btc that has ever touched a mixer wallet or been associated with a crime in its past history.

Putting your btc in a mixer wallet could greatly reduce its future value.

Last edited:

redbeard

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Just want to give you all a heads up.. I know samurai wallet is pushed here but it seems using it for your main stash could be a very bad thing imo. in the near future we could see btc labeled as the following:

light/green - any btc mined with renewable energy and sold through kyc
grey - non kyc/nonrenewable
dirty/dark - any btc that has ever touched a mixer wallet or been associated with a crime in its past history.

Putting your btc in a mixer wallet could greatly reduce its future value.
Samourai wallet severs all traces with previous transactions. There's no way to tell where the coins came from. That's a good thing for everyone.

If the scenario you mention plays out, we've got big problems. If I have to give my identity to transact currency, that's worse than dollars and I don't want to own Bitcoin. There's no reason why we should bend over and let this happen.

I don't think the labelling of BTC will matter in the future. For any retailer, exchange or country unwilling to take your BTC there will always be countless others that will. There's also XMR atomic swaps that are imminent.

Also noteworthy is Elon's Midas touch. Cardano/ADA jumped just because he mentioned <1% of Bitcoin's energy/transaction. Any meme or word he posts turns to cash money.

bucky

Ostrich
It works because it instantly gives leftists the rationalization and moralization they need to abandon buying into crypto.
I lurk at some prominent SJW sites to get a feel for what the other side is thinking. Can confirm that they absolutely hate crypto. Based on the comments when crypto comes up, I think it's highly likely that the MSM will soon starting working toward a narrative that crypto is racist as a major step toward confiscation. This will be combined with the narrative that crypto is bad for the environment and is destabilizing the USD (yes, that's crypto's fault).

Coja Petrus Uscan

Hummingbird
Gold Member
There is no point in listening to anything he says. Two days ago he said they won't be selling any BTC. His girlfriend is a Hollywood occultist; he has had a terrible string of beta-relationships with BPD-type women; he is raising his child gender-neutral and he has called him X Æ A-Xii; and his exploding products are just hyper-marketed versions of products you can get elsewhere. Many people think Musk is a genius. Where's the proof?

Last edited: