The Bitcoin (BTC) thread

AntoniusofEfa

Kingfisher
There is no point in listening to anything he says. Two days ago he said they won't be selling any BTC. His girlfriend is a Hollywood occultist; he has had a terrible string of beta-relationships with BPD-type women; he is raising his child gender-neutral and he has called him X Æ A-Xii; and his exploding products are just hyper-marketed versions of products you can get elsewhere. Many people think Musk is a genius. Where's the proof?
Musk is a charlatan.

Even in 2017 we had 30-40% dips like 3 times, I honestly felt we were overdue for a correction before moving higher. I think it was just coincidence that the market was going down and Musk had some part accelerating it. Musk Tweets have pumped ADA, DOGE and its derivatives (Shiba inu), that is clear to me. I don't think the bubble has popped, this is nothing compared to 2017 in both duration and intensity.

Assuming the main goal of COVID was to alter DNA thru injection, perhaps lockdowns are coming to an end and therefore money printing will slow, which would halt the steep appreciation of Bitcoin?

The vaccines will never stop. We have never stopped having flu season, now we have permanent COVID and its endless mutation to deal with. Michael Saylor expects 15% annual inflation for the next 4-5 years. That's all it takes for BTC to go from whatever it is now to 400k?

"that's all it takes"- 15% is absurd and unprecendented, Saylor is a die hard... And I don't see continuous vaccines via booster or whatever necessarily coinciding with further lockdowns

"that's all it takes"- 15% is absurd and unprecendented, Saylor is a die hard... And I don't see continuous vaccines via booster or whatever necessarily coinciding with further lockdowns

20% in 2020. Prices have gone up 2%/month for the first 4 months of 2021. If you annualise that we are projected to do 20 by the end of this year, that's 10x the official Fed numbers.

He's a die hard because he went all-in somewhat recently.

I dont think vaccines are even the problem. It's lockdowns that lead to printing. I think people will continue to travel internationally and bring covid variants everywhere. I don't really see an end to this anytime soon.

The current dip we are in was charted 2 weeks ago or maybe further back by Deepdiver in the crypto lounge thread using TA. Had about 0% causal relationship with Elon FUD.

As for real inflation... Raoul Pal posted a chart of the S&P 500 since 1980 or something, not in the normal index "valuation" but VS the Fed balance sheet. Since 2009, it's basically a flat line. What it shows is since the GFC, the S&P 500 is just what a savings account used to be, it keeps pace with inflation, and that is it. The only growth in real terms was the NASDAQ. The big numbers we see in the Dow and S&P only reflect the increased money supply, not real purchasing power.

Last edited:

Douglas Quaid

Kingfisher
I'm thinking of getting into Bitcoin and starting with my tax return. Would it be better to DCA or put it all in while the price has gone down? Is it looking to go down even more?

This is why BTC is dropping again as we speak?
Look at Deepdiver‘s posts over in the crypto lounge thread...our buy target is 32k...any time the government thinks about banning crypto, it has the same effect as Obama and Biden on gun sales. We are going to the moon this year...I used to think 150k, but if we have bad inflation numbers in June and more talks of government regulation, I won’t be surprised to see a 300k peak by December.

KantPost

Sparrow
I'm convinced that the constant downward pressure of the past month or two is because Tesla has already sold. In the same way that they would have bought using Saylor's bot, they would have sold using the same method, ie triggering sell orders on every certain % rise. This would explain the unrelenting beat down of every price rise.
I say good riddance to that spastic man child, what a pathetic performance clown. Did anyone see him on SNL? What a cringe festival. At the same time i don't buy it that he didn't know what he was doing when buying bitcoin. I sense he was pressured into posting that green nonsense by some groups in the US govt who dangle tax subsidy money in front of him, which of course he needs desperately to keep the lights on in his gaycar factories

Coja Petrus Uscan

Hummingbird
Gold Member
I say good riddance to that spastic man child, what a pathetic performance clown. Did anyone see him on SNL? What a cringe festival.

The SNL mincing was not the gayest act in Musk's life.

elon-musk-before-hair-transplant.jpg

Blade Runner

Pelican
20% in 2020. Prices have gone up 2%/month for the first 4 months of 2021. If you annualise that we are projected to do 20 by the end of this year, that's 10x the official Fed numbers.

He's a die hard because he went all-in somewhat recently.

I dont think vaccines are even the problem. It's lockdowns that lead to printing. I think people will continue to travel internationally and bring covid variants everywhere. I don't really see an end to this anytime soon.
It's a good thing that being healthy and supplementing with the right things leaves even all of these (probably made up) "variants" as ineffective, just like yearly flu. They are the least of our worries. Obviously, the response to the propaganda is clearly the biggest worry.

What do you think "CPI" will show by the end of the year, burner?

It's a good thing that being healthy and supplementing with the right things leaves even all of these (probably made up) "variants" as ineffective, just like yearly flu. They are the least of our worries. Obviously, the response to the propaganda is clearly the biggest worry.

What do you think "CPI" will show by the end of the year, burner?

I don't look at CPI. Watch video:

Last edited:

Blade Runner

Pelican
I understand and agree, I was just wondering what you thought CPI would do, because even that might continue to move (and the classic definition-ers will still have a problem even in their false paradigm).