The Boomer Question

berserker2001

Robin
Orthodox
@It_is_my_time Bless your patience, Deepdiver is still tilting at windmills and strawmen, taking the thread personally, refusing to cede one inch for his generations shortcomings... I'm 35, happily engaged with 2 houses and a great revenue stream. Haven't played video games since I was like, 12? Except for occasional Mario Kart with my nieces and nephews. Can't think of any of my friends who aren't doing decent, married with a house and kids as well. But like I keep saying, my qualms with the Boomers are not related to economics or war... I will give you this though Deepdiver, you are entertaining, and I loved you in the Big Lebowski.

Looking for something like this (from PCU):

iu
a PCU reference! Amazing.... only need a Grosse Pointe Blank or Clerks one now to round out the evening

I'll be more than happy to list them off for you my brother, I don't have a large circle of friends but I do have a massive amount of family so I'll go down the list off the top of my head of what they've been doing the past few years. I'm not going to name off people I don't know personally, just people I am close with.

I'll start by saying my entire family tree is off the boat, I am actually the first born male in the USA. My father and uncles came here with nothing, and when I say nothing I mean NOTHING. That's a whole other tangent so I won't go far into that because they made their bones in the 90's which doesn't count but I have a few aunts/uncles where the last of them got off the boat in the early 2000's so those are good examples, their kids especially. I can go into the things my uncles did and how they made it more in depth if you want but I don't think it's relevant, but I'll put it this way I have 10 aunts and uncles on my fathers side and not a single one of them is struggling and neither are they children, all extremely successful in some crazy businesses you would never expect some bad english speaking boaters to be involved in. My Mothers side is different yea some are wealthy but a lot of them are just bums, they don't want to work they just want it handed to them by their wealthy uncle.

Myself personally I do ecommerce, my father is the outlier out of all my uncles he never cared one bit to be wealthy or cared about having nice things that's just who he is. I worked my ass off, nothing came easy and I wasn't "lucky" with anything, in fact I was probably unlucky in every way you can imagine. I studied accounting which was a total waste of time and eventually ended up doing ecommerce. Well long story short two years ago I was ready to shut it all down and just go ask one of my uncles to run one of their hotels. Then covid happened and after the first two weeks where everyone was scared business absolutely exploded, I've never been busier and it has stayed that way and gotten better every month since. Before I was desperate to sell my business for next to nothing, I've since tripled the price and I have a contract for full asking in my hands ready to sign and I'm not sure if I'm going to because business is so good and I'm worried the money won't be worth much soon. This happened in the last two years, before that I was ready to go out of business.

My friend R who is 36 took a mortgage on a junk house in the almost hood a few years ago to grow weed in the basement, this is Michigan, before that he was working in a restaurant for hourly pay. He was doing okay he was late to the weed game by that time it was like buying yourself a job. Well housing exploded he sold that garbage house for 120k more than what he owed on the mortgage, then used the money to open a warehouse grow with the skills he had learned. He is making six figure profit every 2-3 months when he cuts down.

My friend D who is also 36 does construction, home remodeling to be specific. He has never been busier he has become known as the go to guy for luxury remodels and it's all in cash, he is perpetually terrified of the IRS but the guy has very quietly become a millionaire when before he was just a random guy who did construction.

D's brother C who is 39 does concrete, his business has followed suit with his brothers the guy didn't have a pot to piss in a couple years ago.

My friend P who is 42 does credit repair, he's pretty much a grifter but a legit one that provides a service. It's a service anyone can do on their own I believe but he's just really good at it. He has latched on with mortgage brokers and they send him clients, the guy doesn't do anything he travels the world and works from his laptop it's silly. He makes anywhere from 2-10k per head and it's pretty much just filing paperwork....his case is a really silly one the guy is just smooth. He was okay before he had a job as a low level engineer/tester at Chrysler but he quit that job 3 years ago to do this instead. Everyone thought he was crazy for doing that but he sure showed us.

My friend J who is 35 got lucky as shit in the stock market, all pretty much just Tesla. Nothing much to say about that some guys just get lucky, he does structured settlements full time barely makes 70k a year doing it but he's a millionaire from the stock market the past couple years or so.

My friend M who is 30 has a pizza place, a crappy low revenue that was barely paying the bills pizza place you could have probably purchased from him for the price of the equipment and assuming the lease. His business has quadrupled since covid started and he re-opened a location that his family owned that they closed down a few years ago.

My friend F who is 41 was doing some travel sales crap a couple years ago, making a halfway good living from it. He started working for some company that installs guards on gutters out of nowhere, he's making 5-10k a week now doing that. The guy is just a natural salesman, his is actually a really good example he had a going nowhere career and said screw it and started some new job going completely out of his comfort zone and it was the best thing he's ever done in his life financially.

My friend A who is 38 was pretty much a gopher for his wealthy brother in law making peanuts. Well being this gopher he developed a relationship with a lot of high ups in crooked Detroit. A used this to get on the inside to open a legit dispensary a few years ago, if you know anything about dispensaries any successful one is a license to print money....he has one of the top ones in the state.

Now on to my cousins, those are the fun ones!

My cousin "no initial" who is 31 got off the boat in the early 2000's, the guy speaks shitty english and I'm not going to lie he is dumb as a brick but man is he a go getter. He worked for me doing ecommerce for a couple years and I just can't tolerate stupidity, I had to let him go but it wasn't a bad breakup and I taught him a lot....he pretty much got a degree in ecommerce from me and couple that with his no shame approach when it comes to money it sure has worked out well. NI started selling weed paraphernalia he opened a giant warehouse in Detroit, not the people I want to deal with but he was doing well but the margins are so low on that china crap it's not like he was getting rich from it. Welllllll, he obviously had all the distribution network to all the smoke shops, stores, gas stations and dispensaries so a new vape company came to him and wanted him to be their exclusive distributor and he took that offer and bought a majority share in the company. I'm not going to say the name of the vape brand because you guys will all know it, you probably can guess it anyway, I'm still close with NI and hang out at his warehouse all the time and he hangs out at mine. His last order was for 8 figures and that's a regular monthly occurrence now. This guy who got off the boat with his family in the early 2000's, is dumb as a brick and speaks shitty english is a multi millionaire and the now majority owner of the biggest vape company in the world right now.

My cousin N who is 29 emulated my cousin NI and started his own vape brand, he's obviously not doing AS well as NI but he's become quite wealthy from it also. He just sent a model to a company and had them recreate it with some tweaks to make it his own brand. This cousin also got off the boat in the early 2000's, he was working in a liquor store a few years ago.

N's brother Na who is 31 tried to follow along with me in doing ecommerce. But while I did everything by the book Na did things a little differently, Na found some guy in the Northeast who was willing to counterfeit anything he sent him. Of course this would have been dumb and not sustainable for electronics or anything with a big name brand attached to it he found it rather profitable for ED pills, I've dabbled in the OTC ED pill market back in my early ecommerce days it's a very odd one. Products are super hot with a pretty much name your price market for them and then they die when the FDA catches up to them, well he did this for a few years selling these pills on Amazon until eventually it caught up to him and he had to shut it down. By that time he had made enough money to do what every boater does that has no other skills.....buy a liquor store! He bought a crappy one in the early 10's, remodeled it, bought a nicer one then bought super high end ones.....I think he has 5 now. Definitely not the business I want to be in I hate liquor stores but hey he's good at it and has become quite wealthy from it I guess covid has made them a strong business again, it's trade or retail.....nothing beats trade other than maybe real estate but that's a super rich game now.

My cousins S who is 30 and T who is 33 were buying and selling used cars, they opened a "B" lot in garbage Detroit a few years ago when everyone laughed at them because the used car game was dead. Eventually they started buying better cars and started doing financing, they have done quite well for themselves with it.

My cousin S who is 24......yes TWENTY FOUR. S wasn't much for college and when my uncles started buying up hotels they threw him in one to run it with a 25% stake just a job, you tell someone "hotel" they automatically think you're rich....no. Month to month a common hotel doesn't make huge sums of money but it's a super easy business and obviously you have a huge asset which will net you a wheel barrow full of money one day when you sell it. Well S was so proficient at running this hotel they gave him another to manage, then another......then he had his own money to buy into these hotels himself. I believe he owns a stake in half a dozen hotels right now and runs all of them, pretty much just barks orders at the managers.

I could go on, really I could. I could go down the line of all of my friends and cousins and list each one but I think you get the point. The main thing to take from this is that none of these guys relied on a degree, or a promotion.....or I think more to the point they didn't rely on anyone else they made it work for themselves instead of going by the boomer model of just clocking in for a crazy paying dummy work job then collection a pension. That model is dead, the boomer model is dead....forget about it and move on you have to adapt. I have relatives who are doctors and lawyers, multiple actually, but I don't even think that model works anymore. I don't think any of my doctor cousins are nearly as wealthy as my other cousins and the lawyers don't make squat in comparison.

I can also give you these examples:

My friend A who is P's younger brother from above is a tester/engineer at Chrysler he makes 6 figures, 5 years ago he probably had the best job out of all of us but we have all left him in the dust. He's not going to make more unless the company gives it to him, don't get me wrong it's great job obviously with big time benefits but unless he does things on the side he's never going to be wealthy from it. Well off yes definitely but not wealthy.

My cousin V is 30, never did anything his entire life but bounce from crappy food jobs and living off of everyone else. Making just enough money to wake up at 1pm everyday pay his personal bills and find somebody to get high with. V just recently decided he wanted to enter the real world because he found a girl who would actually marry him. V has no degree or skills whatsoever, started at a mortgage company last year at the bottom of the barrel and 3 months later was offered a 70k a year salary to be full time. That's going to be the rest of his life, nobody will ever take a risk on him or hand him anything because he has no work ethic and has never proven anything other than he's a bum and he's forever going to be a salary slave. I'm sure he'll move up in the company and not too far off he might get to 100k a year.

If that's what you want it's really not that hard to find, for me personally I would rather be dead.

There is also V's brother N, N is 34 and has done absolutely nothing nothing nothing with his life. N thinks he's a hood rat gangster, even though he grew up super spoiled in a wealthy community with every advantage. N at the age of 19 for some reason which none of us have ever been able to figure out was handed the keys to the hottest club in Detroit, his godfather was the owner. It lasted a few years and N lived the life of a rap/athlete/movie star while it lasted then when it ended N thought that was actually how life is supposed to be. N thought he was just going to make it he was just going to be rich and famous somehow, N is 34 and has no job no prospects no skills and gets by on everyone elses back living off of our lives still pretending he's a star. N blames it at all on nobody giving him an opportunity, tell me who in their right mind would give an opportunity to him?

I had a big heart to heart recently with N when he found out I was looking to open a new branch of my ecommerce business and he asked me if he could run it. I told him straight "N you have absolutely nothing to offer me or anyone else" and I gave him a blueprint if he wanted to climb out of the hole he is digging himself into further everyday. I wrote it down for him on the legal pad in my laptop bag (I'm always at work):

-You have no skills or prospects you have to get a normal job, maybe two, and work 70 hours a week
-After 2-3 years of living frugal you'll have a lot of money saved up
-You buy or partner up in a shitty business....anyone in our family can help him with that (or maybe you've moved up so high in the job you want to stay then all set....not what I would do)
-Business route you still work 70 hours a week but now you're making a lot more money and have collateral/equity
-You buy a better business now you're making real money
-Rinse and repeat
-Wealthy, enjoy your life

It would probably take you 5-7 years to get to that end goal, of course he'll never do this because he has no work ethic whatsoever and he thinks it's too late to start, it just is what it is.

I'll say one other thing, save for a couple outliers all these guys I know that made it recently work their tails off. That includes my multi national crazy business uncles....they all work 7 days a week everyone I know who is wealthy works 7 days week that's the real world not tv/internet/celebrities/athlete losers. Make all the jokes about boot straps that you want but if you're not willing to work and make it happen and you're sitting there waiting to find a better job because you think your degree should pay more or you think "boomers" are holding you down well.....you're just not going to make it.

Pick my brain all you want or pick me apart all you want, nothing makes me happier than to see people succeed especially young Christian men like ourselves who will do good in the world, and I truly do believe anyone can make it. It's just up to you how you want to live, I know plenty of people just happy to get by and there is nothing wrong with that but if you want more then don't blame anyone else. I don't care if that sounds like a motivational poster its the God honest truth.
This is an amazing, quality, productive post- well done. One of the primary goals of this forum should be to help other young guys figure out careers who haven't done it yet, and a post like this should inspire a lot of the young guys. There's still a lot of good money to be made. Much better to encourage the Zoomers and support them, than to keep attempting to slander them when they've barely gotten into adulthood

@It_is_my_time Bless your patience, Deepdiver is still tilting at windmills and strawmen, taking the thread personally, refusing to cede one inch for his generations shortcomings... I'm 35, happily engaged with 2 houses and a great revenue stream. Haven't played video games since I was like, 12? Except for occasional Mario Kart with my nieces and nephews. Can't think of any of my friends who aren't doing decent, married with a house and kids as well. But like I keep saying, my qualms with the Boomers are not related to economics or war... I will give you this though Deepdiver, you are entertaining, and I loved you in the Big Lebowski.

a PCU reference! Amazing.... only need a Grosse Pointe Blank or Clerks one now to round out the evening

This is an amazing, quality, productive post- well done. One of the primary goals of this forum should be to help other young guys figure out careers who haven't done it yet, and a post like this should inspire a lot of the young guys. There's still a lot of good money to be made. Much better to encourage the Zoomers and support them, than to keep attempting to slander them when they've barely gotten into adulthood

I appreciate it. I never liked video games. I got a 1986 NES when I was young and I never liked playing it much. I wasn't good at it and had more fun playing sports outside. My personal problem is that I graduated college under one set of rules and afterwards the rules have changed. I simply don't have a high enough IQ to compete with the millions of high IQ immigrants that have been brought here since I graduated college. It is only a matter of time until I am put out to pasture. I simply cannot keep up with the higher IQ people in such a demanding field.

At the same time, I don't have the skills to really translate into something else. I don't mind working for $12 an hour, it isn't about pride, it is the simple fact $12 an hour isn't going to afford me a wife and children. So I am sort of stuck between generations and take it more of an affront when the older generations cannot admit how easy they had it (I had it for a few years) and how much harder it is today.

I don't know anything about crypto, but I personally believe that boat has been missed and it is only a matter of time until it is crushed by the central bankers. I can't imagine the central bankers allowing crypto to keep beating them. I could be wrong though, maybe the central banker billionaires will get heavily involved into it and keep the values so high.

FrancisK

Kingfisher
Gold Member

Thank you so much I appreciate you saying that a lot. It means something to me to give back to young Christian men, we need to be strong and United. I wish I could do more, I see so many people who don’t deserve it get so much from this world.

berserker2001

Robin
Orthodox
I appreciate it. I never liked video games. I got a 1986 NES when I was young and I never liked playing it much. I wasn't good at it and had more fun playing sports outside. My personal problem is that I graduated college under one set of rules and afterwards the rules have changed. I simply don't have a high enough IQ to compete with the millions of high IQ immigrants that have been brought here since I graduated college. It is only a matter of time until I am put out to pasture. I simply cannot keep up with the higher IQ people in such a demanding field.

At the same time, I don't have the skills to really translate into something else. I don't mind working for $12 an hour, it isn't about pride, it is the simple fact $12 an hour isn't going to afford me a wife and children. So I am sort of stuck between generations and take it more of an affront when the older generations cannot admit how easy they had it (I had it for a few years) and how much harder it is today.

I don't know anything about crypto, but I personally believe that boat has been missed and it is only a matter of time until it is crushed by the central bankers. I can't imagine the central bankers allowing crypto to keep beating them. I could be wrong though, maybe the central banker billionaires will get heavily involved into it and keep the values so high.
Can't remember how old you are, think you dropped it earlier in the thread, but thought you said something like around early 40's? I have also read some of your other posts and you don't seem very low-IQ (plus, high-IQ is not really something that should be nearly as revered as people on the dissident right make it out to be. It actually has a lot of drawbacks. Street smarts are way more important, and some amount of risk taking). Anyway, in a hypothetical world where I was in my early 40's, making $12 an hour, and wanted to shake things up, I would:

- Find my "W2 job" to provide a base layer of constant cashflow coming in, while also providing full benefits and proof of income such as for a bank. I would then try to keep this job at a consistent 40-50 hrs a week to accomplish other income generating streams if possible. Such jobs that should be readily available to anyone and should pay between $50-100K per year: truck driving (not even just semi's, but UPS or FedEx), mobile notary public (easy to get a certified in most states, make your own hours, use your car), selling blue collar trade jobs such as roofing sales or start a paint business where all you do is sell jobs (roofing usually associated with hail damage claims). Anyways others can provide more examples, but this is what's off the top of my head

- Invest in some kind of market to make my money earn more money, whether stock market, real estate, currency exchange, etc.

- Develop a wild card business on the side with potential to possibly make it big, to replace the "W2 job" if it gets viable enough with cash flow

On top of all that, if you haven't married, then you could also try to meet someone who has a decent career to ease the path at least temporarily, but many on this forum frown at such suggestions despite it's historical basis.

Anyway there should be a "job ideas" thread I should probably have put this in. Key point, to my eyes, is not to look at employment such as they taught you in college or corporate America where you have one set career- for our generation I think you need to be like "I want to make $150K per year - how can I create a diverse portfolio of revenue streams coming in to get to that number?"

Advorsor

Sparrow
I just noticed this thread and it’s probably been said in here but here I go:

The main fault of the boomer gen is that they did a shitty job of raising their children. Materialism run rampant, submission to jewish influence, decline of family structure, soft/weak/entitled viewpoint, etc.

All these things have set us up for long-term failure.

Last edited:
Can't remember how old you are, think you dropped it earlier in the thread, but thought you said something like around early 40's? I have also read some of your other posts and you don't seem very low-IQ (plus, high-IQ is not really something that should be nearly as revered as people on the dissident right make it out to be. It actually has a lot of drawbacks. Street smarts are way more important, and some amount of risk taking). Anyway, in a hypothetical world where I was in my early 40's, making $12 an hour, and wanted to shake things up, I would:

- Find my "W2 job" to provide a base layer of constant cashflow coming in, while also providing full benefits and proof of income such as for a bank. I would then try to keep this job at a consistent 40-50 hrs a week to accomplish other income generating streams if possible. Such jobs that should be readily available to anyone and should pay between $50-100K per year: truck driving (not even just semi's, but UPS or FedEx), mobile notary public (easy to get a certified in most states, make your own hours, use your car), selling blue collar trade jobs such as roofing sales or start a paint business where all you do is sell jobs (roofing usually associated with hail damage claims). Anyways others can provide more examples, but this is what's off the top of my head

- Invest in some kind of market to make my money earn more money, whether stock market, real estate, currency exchange, etc.

- Develop a wild card business on the side with potential to possibly make it big, to replace the "W2 job" if it gets viable enough with cash flow

On top of all that, if you haven't married, then you could also try to meet someone who has a decent career to ease the path at least temporarily, but many on this forum frown at such suggestions despite it's historical basis.

Anyway there should be a "job ideas" thread I should probably have put this in. Key point, to my eyes, is not to look at employment such as they taught you in college or corporate America where you have one set career- for our generation I think you need to be like "I want to make $150K per year - how can I create a diverse portfolio of revenue streams coming in to get to that number?"
I just wanted to quickly reply to this and not dig deep into it because I might veer off course.

I'm not now low IQ. I have never had my IQ tested, but if I had to guess by my standard test scores and my abilities my IQ is some where between 120 and 140. But I work in a field that is very demanding and more and more in my field have higher IQ's than me. Mostly due to H-1B visa worker flooding and technology replacing the need for warm bodies.

I can tell I can't keep up with some of these guys. I see the work they do and I am amazed and I can't even figure out the finished product. It isn't because I am dumb, it is because they are that smart. When you bring the best and brightest from the entire world to the USA, this is bound to happen. Those without IQ's north of 140 or some specific skill are going to be tossed in the "do not need pile".

I am lucky that I was able to at least make some money before this really hit the country. But it is here now, and knowing IQ is largely genetic, I have no idea what my kids will do. And with the country spinning off course to the left, my inheritance to my future children will likely be eaten up by taxes or simply my healthcare costs in my last years on earth.

To tie it back to the thread. Boomers with my IQ made a fortune and worked 30 hours a week to do so. They had life with an easy button. I experienced some of this in the late 1990's and early 2000's before the crash hit post 9/11. Now I am on the other side and the struggle is very real. I feel down right awful for young men in this system and I feel frustration at Boomers who simply cannot admit that things are far worse now than when they were younger.

DenizenJane

Woodpecker
Unfortunately, our society get its rocks off on new divisions, including age, all the while pretending to lament it all. People actually love this stuff. Its quite sick.

I was at an auto parts store just recently. You had this gruff motorcycle-man looking boomer BSing about cars to an in-store customer, and a quiet white kid late teens/early twenties, perhaps working a summer job. I'd say I'm still too much of a self-centered prick, but I sometimes feel for kids like this. He must have been new, unable to answer any of the product questions, and any back-up help from Mr. Boomer/Manager, wasn't very nice at all. Or patient. It seemed like motorcycle man just lomped around, not-so-silently bitched about unfinished return items in the back, and reluctantly came up front to type in some override code in the checkout computer when the kid finally found him in the back.

I personally don't think retail is the piece-of-cake straightforward job that they remembered in the seventies. They were alot less of: computer check out in general, card reading, reward programs, part numbers, returns, backorders. Not to mention the occasional cracked out patron or armed robber. Its like the post WWII to X raised generations don't feel they have the time or the will to really help out and teach. Being a brand new retail clerk can be terrifying. I've seen a lot of these newly hired kids with the head-down, vainly shuffling through merchandise to find what you ask for, waiting tensely for their preoccupied boomer manager to get off the phone and help them. I've been there. Its not very fun.

And maybe the younger generation working there was a bunch of lazy stoned wigger burnouts and plan to hang around for two months before moving on. You know what? Its still in everybody's best interest, especially the boomers, to sift out the ones who actually aren't like that.

If you're not interested in passing working knowledge to the next generation, it does no good to complain later that there's a skill shortage and that nothing runs properly. Everybody instinctively knows that the unprecedented.... "diversity" of the up and coming generation is going to be catastrophic. The middle-aged might be warranted in writing the vast majority off, regrettably.

Even so, what's the excuse for treating some white kid, of all people, like trash? Its the one demographic that could very well resemble the boomer's kid or grandkid, who statistically can't be all that different from the punk standing in front of them you once you drop the parental bias thing.

You don't have to know about Jay Z, TikTok, Fortnite, or weed to attempt to communicate with the youngins', and teach them crucial things.

My mother told us a psuedo-bonding story of her gramps on the farm trying to teach her how to fish. She fumbled with the rod and line too long that finally snatched it out of her hands and did it himself, before they abruptly head back to the house. His quirky impatience was the point of that story, I guess. Not the part about never learning to fish. But when that same attitude snowballs, you get where we are today.

Stadtaffe

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Gold Member
Boomers born from 1946 to 1964 were the largest cohort to be drafted and forced to serve in Vietnam and over 50,000 never made it home - This war is vilified by history revisionists but was the first shot across the bow of both the Soviet Communists and the Chinese Freaking Red Communists backing the Viet Cong - then the Boomers were the ones who fought and WON the cold war (Dissolution of the Soviet Union, Fall of the Berlin Wall, Transformation of CFRCs into capitalism, reconstruction of Germany, Japan, and South Korea into innovative Economic powers). The BOOMERS are largely responsible for the safe prosperous USA and EU you all live in today yet many radical left Millenials are calling for Open Borders and massive low IQ gimmegrant invasions of both the USA and EU/UK - go figure.

Anyone who espouses BOOMER hatred should first look into a large mirror at their own reflection.
Some Boomers went to the war, others were smoking weed and making the peace sign. How can we judge either positively or negatively those who were "forced to serve"?

The boomers who were drafted are likely quite a small subset - but the much larger group who never went to war has arguably fanned the flames of societal disintegration.

Nanop

Chicken
Some Boomers went to the war, others were smoking weed and making the peace sign. How can we judge either positively or negatively those who were "forced to serve"?

The boomers who were drafted are likely quite a small subset - but the much larger group who never went to war has arguably fanned the flames of societal disintegration.
it's true

Nate_Drake

Sparrow

The boomers who went to war were probably the best the USA ever had.
unfortunately they were the best we had( past tense). Most of the alpha genes were probably eliminated. Most died bravely in nam or were permanently injured psychologically when faced with meaningless duty to fight against a false threat. If they survived they left their offspring with the scars. The fog of war in modern society is so thick you can cut it with a knife. I can only imagine what the more recent soldiers have endured after defending their [email protected]

Last edited:
We're stuck with their trashy aftereffects, but they can only be blamed for so much.

The system is a jealous system, and so it visits the iniquities of the boomer upon the gen x'er, and the millenial, and the gen z'er of all that hate the system.

Christhugger

Kingfisher
Now that I have young toddlers I'm much less blaming of the boomers, our dads, for the world's woes... What exactly were they supposed to do to stop the march of degeneracy, spending and lies that overtook government, business and the media from on high?

20-30 years from now when my kids are impoverished young adults and under crushing techno tyranny (I pray they are not) which will be pinpointed to the 2021 covid lockdown, what am I gonna say?

Gee son, I mean I went to the grocery store without my mask on most of the time, and I didn't get my Vax right away (but probably succumbed), and once I told your stupid liberal uncle (who's now a beloved politician) "well that doesn't sound very tolerant" when he said that he doesn't care if all anti vaxxers die.

I do hope my kids won't blame me for this some day...

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
The boomers are the least prepared group for the NWO takeover. They have never suffered any shortage nor real crisis. They never had to have genuine concern for the government. They are completely unprepared for what's coming. A key characteristic of the boomer is his complete trust in mainstream news. Partly because that was just how he grew up. Also he doesn't know the internet very well, whereas young people have been severely impacted by the propaganda however have the skill to find info by themselves through the internet, do research and dig deeper.

Blaming the boomers is tricky. The sleeping boomer and the awake section of later generations both cannot do much against the cabal. One could argue, that the awake person, that does not really do anything of effect, is more guilty than the sleepwalker. Certain people, that abolished a certain republic in a certain country in the middle of Europe, were actually doing things of effect to take over power, while even the most edgy conservatives are nothing but talk. There are quotes by enlightenment and liberal philosophers (Voltaire, Pestalozzi, Hannah Arendt come to mind, I could find more) about jews and blacks, that are more edgy than everything Nick Fuentes says.

The boomers are the least prepared group for the NWO takeover. They have never suffered any shortage nor real crisis. They never had to have genuine concern for the government. They are completely unprepared for what's coming. A key characteristic of the boomer is his complete trust in mainstream news. Partly because that was just how he grew up. Also he doesn't know the internet very well, whereas young people have been severely impacted by the propaganda however have the skill to find info by themselves through the internet, do research and dig deeper.
How come that there are boomers still in prison for trespassing, while based Baked Alaska is out of prison? Not an accusation, just a question, that I do not hear from people, who like to accuse Proud Boys and Oath Keepers of being informants.

Boomers are tougher and more loyal than the internet-generation. Why should I blame them, if I do not do more than them, although I know more than they do.

Gremlin

Robin
Honestly, I'd be more forgiving of Boomers if the vast majority of them weren't complete dicks and accepted that "showing initiative" and demanding to speak with the manager about a job at a random place you showed up at doesn't cut it anymore; just like they should accept the multitude of other cultural changes that have occurred since 1969.

Cartographer

Pelican
Gold Member
Is there anything we can look at beside personal anecdotes? I'm not sure how exactly to find out but is the main issue with the boomers a normal distribution curve of mostly bad political and parenting decisions or are 20% of millennials doing 80% of the crying?

Seriously asking.

Also, @GermanicBroccoli dude, your comma game is on another level.

Is there anything we can look at beside personal anecdotes? I'm not sure how exactly to find out but is the main issue with the boomers a normal distribution curve of mostly bad political and parenting decisions or are 20% of millennials doing 80% of the crying?

Seriously asking.

Also, @GermanicBroccoli dude, your comma game is on another level.
In my native language, it is correct to set the commas that way. Where did I make mistakes?