The Boomer Question

Caduceus

Pelican
A poignant example of their wickedness: the Boomers murdered 1/3 of my generation--Gen-X. This they did in the name of "progress" and "liberation," otherwise known as the Satanic sacrament of abortion. Abortion is still legal and there is no mass repentance of this grievous sin.

Very true
Generation X is the smallest of all the generation groups by population.
Both millennials and boomers far outnumber them.
That's because of the introduction of BOTH birth control (the daily pill) AND legalised abortion.

Advertisers and politicians usually skip pandering to generation X because:

-the demographic is too small population wise
-they don't throw away enough money for dumb things
-they don't have enough money because the boomer generation is still holding on to it
-they don't like or respond well to most forms of "drama"
-they grew up alone at home after school and therefore are mostly self sufficient without need for outside help
-they don't like or need spoon feeding
-they were taught NEVER to trust strangers
-they were taught NEVER to open the house door to anyone, especially salesmen
-overall generation x a lot more challenging to manipulate or motivate because of their characteristic apathy and cynicism.

In France generation X is called "Génération Bof" which roughly translates to "Generation Whatever".

NGfqwkmppMtf2yaR9m4m5-8osZoTRUsftvjBT2qZk1s.jpg

Last edited:

Dallas Winston

Ostrich
Gold Member
A poignant example of their wickedness: the Boomers murdered 1/3 of my generation--Gen-X. This they also did in the name of "progress" and "liberation," otherwise known as the Satanic sacrament of abortion. Abortion is still legal and there is no mass repentance of this grievous sin. Further illustration of their Evil: just look how many were willing to shut down society (damn the younger generations) and line up for the Mark of the Vexx.... Both Trump (Father of the Vexx) and Biden (idiot monkey coercing the vexx) are overwhelmingly approved by their generation. All levers of power in United States government (legislative, executive and judicial) are still dominated by BBs.

So, while God will judge the Wicked, we should look to them as examples of how NOT to live. Put differently: hate the sin, but love the sinner. Gen-X's must deal with the grievous material and spiritual wreckage that the BBs will leave behind, while striving not to hate them personally. That will be our cross to bear.
For the most part, Gen X were not parented by Boomers, so Boomers can't be blamed for abortionizing the Gen X population.

Boomers would have been too young to be the parents of the Gen X'ers, who were the next generation after them. Boomers parented the Millenials. Gen X were the offspring of the so called "Silent Generation" born roughly between 1925 and 1945.

bucky

Ostrich
Since apparently money and working is the absolute pre-requisite for having a wife and kids, you should have pushed harder and worked 8 days a week instead of 7.
See, I like IIMT and my intention is not to beat up on him. Like Scorpion said above, I'd like to see him have those kids he claims he wants. I feel genuinely sad for him when I read his elaborate rationalizations for continuing to slave away and be miserable and alone, but it does piss me off when he tries to drag other men into the same miasma of defeat and despair.

Meanwhile, the other night my five-year-old daughter walked up to me while I was cleaning up the kitchen after dinner and said "Daddy, I want to be with you forever" and threw her arms around me and hugged me. Yeah, I worry about the world out there, inflation, this vaccine mandate, etc., but that hug and the look in her eyes make it all well worth it.

IIMT never mentions God when he talks about how he needs an impossible amount of money before he can stop being alone. Or if he has, I missed it. Compare and contrast with Christ's words that I've already quoted several times, "seek and ye shall find" or Psalm 128:

1 Blessed is every one that feareth the Lord; that walketh in his ways.

2 For thou shalt eat the labour of thine hands: happy shalt thou be, and it shall be well with thee.

3 Thy wife shall be as a fruitful vine by the sides of thine house: thy children like olive plants round about thy table.

4 Behold, that thus shall the man be blessed that feareth the Lord.

5 The Lord shall bless thee out of Zion: and thou shalt see the good of Jerusalem all the days of thy life.

6 Yea, thou shalt see thy children's children, and peace upon Israel.

These are real promises from the real God. Who are you going to trust?

Wutang

Hummingbird
Gold Member
I was making a riff on his constant "I worked 7 days a week for a garliion year" theme that he brings up non-stop. I don't mind people being critical and challenging ideas but his constant black-pilling seems more just as a form of ineffective self-therapy for him rather than anything constructive. To me it's just a variation of Indian Race Trolling only instead of complaining about being Indian it's about claiming not having enough money .

El Draque

Kingfisher
Orthodox
Plenty of Boomers are pretty based, once you get under the surface. History Debunked a classic case, i would be certain that if presented with his vids 90% of his generational peers would agree with him. His points are well elucidated statements, which illustrate the broade British Boomer Hive Mind, at least outside the metrpolitan elite, media and academia.

I don't want to say my exact age either, but I'm only a few years older than you. Five at the most, probably less. There isn't some threshold there were I just sneaked in right before the boomers made it impossible to have a family. Every time you claim otherwise, you should specify that you're talking about saving enough to never work again before you have kids because that's such a bizzare and unusual idea that it really only applies to you, not to men in general.

This thread discussion reminded me of a brilliant drama professor I had in college, who put off having children with his beautiful wife, due to the specter of nuclear war being a threat to humanity. And then she was diagnosed with terminal brain cancer and died...

The Beast1

Peacock
Gold Member
Indian Race Trolling only instead of complaining about being Indian it's about claiming not having enough money .
Goodness, you've taken me back almost seven years with that reference wutang!

IIMT needs to take a page out of the Mexican and Chinese handbook and pop kids out with a good woman regardless of money. They know their lives won't be better but their kids are their retirement.

I think often of the life my Grandparents lived v. myself. They had time for Church, they had time for friends, they had time for family. They "sacrificed" by waiting until their mid 20's to get married. They worked hard, but always had time for a social life, for family, for friends, for community, and Church. And when they passed away they passed on a nice investment to my parents. They had new cars, a nice house, nice clothes, a good life to be proud of and I am glad they lived such a blessed life. They certainly were not lazy, they worked very hard, just not quite like I am forced to do.

I am now in my mid-40's. I have never had time for any of those good things. When I actually get free time I use it to rest or browse this forum or maybe veg out to some 1980's/90's TV show forgetting how miserable the world is around me. TBH, lately I will wake up at my early time and just go back to sleep, because sleep is more comfortable than facing reality today.

I couldn't afford the things my grandparents had in their 20's, after 20+ years of working 7 days a week and living like a college student. In fact, what my grandparents had is my dream. It is what keeps me going. That maybe someday too I can have a good life. I don't know if it is a fool's errand or not, but I don't have much quit in me so I keep going and stay as positive as I can. There have been some benefits to my life, but I would trade all of it in a heartbeat to have been 50 years older and lived in the real America and not this disaster we have today. And I know very well that as bad as things are today, how much worse they will be in 10/15/20 years. I truly weep for the children in the USA, the future they face is beyond dismal.

I feel your pain, as I live in the US also and I'm probably around your age.

These particular verses often help keep my head up when I would otherwise be overwhelmed by despair. When the world, especially the US, is turning to garbage, that helps us to not love it. Loving the world is a distraction and pulls us away from God.

"Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world—the desires of the flesh and the desires of the eyes and pride of life—is not from the Father but is from the world. And the world is passing away along with its desires, but whoever does the will of God abides forever."
1 John 2:15-17

At the same time, God created the world good, and I believe He will restore everything plus more. I'm not saying enjoying God's good creation is bad. But at the same time we should not set our hearts on anything except Him, or expect good to come from anywhere but Him.

Goodness, you've taken me back almost seven years with that reference wutang!

IIMT needs to take a page out of the Mexican and Chinese handbook and pop kids out with a good woman regardless of money. They know their lives won't be better but their kids are their retirement.

That's how it is here in the Philippines! Tonight I will be going to an extended family birthday gathering, and there will be babies and toddlers everywhere, underfoot! Lol They have so many kids not just as old age insurance, but because they truly love children, especially the little ones.

Some of the toddlers were terrified of me due to my alien/white Caucasian appearance, but as they got used to me, we became buddies. They wave at me with big smiles, and I wave back. : )

Seeker79

Kingfisher
I feel your pain, as I live in the US also and I'm probably around your age.

These particular verses often help keep my head up when I would otherwise be overwhelmed by despair. When the world, especially the US, is turning to garbage, that helps us to not love it. Loving the world is a distraction and pulls us away from God.

"Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world—the desires of the flesh and the desires of the eyes and pride of life—is not from the Father but is from the world. And the world is passing away along with its desires, but whoever does the will of God abides forever."
1 John 2:15-17

At the same time, God created the world good, and I believe He will restore everything plus more. I'm not saying enjoying God's good creation is bad. But at the same time we should not set our hearts on anything except Him, or expect good to come from anywhere but Him.
I agree but also don't forget that God created the world for us to enjoy it. Of course we must take part in earthly enjoyments within constraints of good judgment but the fact that God gives us ultimate choice in our actions is a sign enough that He truly loves us.

So yes, do not be lured by the material things of the world but at the same time recognize that it was within God's design that we partake in it appropriately.

I agree but also don't forget that God created the world for us to enjoy it. Of course we must take part in earthly enjoyments within constraints of good judgment but the fact that God gives us ultimate choice in our actions is a sign enough that He truly loves us.

So yes, do not be lured by the material things of the world but at the same time recognize that it was within God's design that we partake in it appropriately.

Absolutely, I agree with you. God created the world for us to enjoy, and gave us the choice between obedience+reward or rebellion+punishment. As you said, "that we partake in it appropriately", that is, according to His will.

In my experience, I cannot do this myself, because I always use my free will to choose rebellion and evil. Yes, my will is free by the way God created it, but in a way it is bound because I can't stop thinking, saying, and doing wrong. My compulsive, willful rebellion stops me from enjoying the good world God created for me to enjoy.

I believe this is why God paid for my sin by His own blood and suffering on the cross, because by doing so He gave me a new nature that loves doing good, and I am now capable of using my free will in the correct way. By His own power, not my own, He answered this prayer:

"Create in my a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me." Psalm 51:10

I think this is where verses about hating the world, and even our own families, make sense. For example also:

“If anyone comes to me and does not hate his own father and mother and wife and children and brothers and sisters, yes, and even his own life, he cannot be my disciple." Luke 14:26

In context this verse is about the cost of following Jesus, all the things you will have to give up if they oppose you. But the theme of despising the world and putting no value in it, I believe is because our willful sin has corrupted us, ruined all good things in creation for us, and made all enjoyment impossible. Thus, Jesus, His preaching, His commandments, and rightly understanding and partaking of the blood He shed on the cross, are of infinitely greater importance than anything in the world.

"God created the world good and I am to enjoy it properly of my own free will" is definitely true, but it's missing the biggest and most important part of the story, the suffering of the Lord on the cross, where He fixed my broken free will and gave me the new heart I could not give myself.

Last edited: