The Boomer Question

JohnQThomas

Woodpecker
Other Christian
Boomers born from 1946 to 1964 were the largest cohort to be drafted and forced to serve in Vietnam and over 50,000 never made it home - This war is vilified by history revisionists but was the first shot across the bow of both the Soviet Communists and the Chinese Freaking Red Communists backing the Viet Cong - then the Boomers were the ones who fought and WON the cold war (Dissolution of the Soviet Union, Fall of the Berlin Wall, Transformation of CFRCs into capitalism, reconstruction of Germany, Japan, and South Korea into innovative Economic powers). The BOOMERS are largely responsible for the safe prosperous USA and EU you all live in today yet many radical left Millenials are calling for Open Borders and massive low IQ gimmegrant invasions of both the USA and EU/UK - go figure.

Anyone who espouses BOOMER hatred should first look into a large mirror at their own reflection.
Mostly agree.

But by the way, the last men actually drafted in the USA were born in 1952—though some of those born as late as 1956 were “called up” for pre-induction physical exams.
Only the earliest-born cohorts of what the media call “boomers” experienced the Vietnam War-era draft.

jeffinjapan

Robin
Orthodox
Boomers born from 1946 to 1964 were the largest cohort to be drafted and forced to serve in Vietnam and over 50,000 never made it home - This war is vilified by history revisionists but was the first shot across the bow of both the Soviet Communists and the Chinese Freaking Red Communists backing the Viet Cong - then the Boomers were the ones who fought and WON the cold war (Dissolution of the Soviet Union, Fall of the Berlin Wall, Transformation of CFRCs into capitalism, reconstruction of Germany, Japan, and South Korea into innovative Economic powers). The BOOMERS are largely responsible for the safe prosperous USA and EU you all live in today yet many radical left Millenials are calling for Open Borders and massive low IQ gimmegrant invasions of both the USA and EU/UK - go figure.

Anyone who espouses BOOMER hatred should first look into a large mirror at their own reflection.
This post screams, “BOOMER” I’m a boomer myself (1961) but just barely so I don’t identify with any of the epic boomer moments. Where I think the boomer hate goes off course is those whose are barking from the stands would have probably done the same thing. The boomers had no idea what they were unleashing and let’s not forget that they were Guinea pigs for the CIAs propaganda campaigns and the birth of TV came along then as well.

Easy_C

Peacock
That's been going on for well over a decade. I remember some conversations with Green Beret types who were frustrated at how inept US foreign policy was ceding influence in Africa to China.