The Brave New World Has Been Realized

The elites are obsessed with the agenda of depopulation
I’ve been revisiting Roosh’s Babylon Road videos recently. When looking at the contrast between the beautiful nature captured on footage and the ugly, bland, and dirty American cityscapes, the impression that grew on me was that I was observing in limited fashion a glimpse into the nature of God versus that without God. The word that came to mind to describe all of the city structures was “sterile.”

I think in a broader sense, that describes everything without God. The fruits of any endeavor in the absence of God are unproductive and ultimately destructive in their very essence and lead to death. Men destroy themselves and others. The city destroys the natural land. The veneer of physical or social novelty soon degrades into rot and decay. Whatever life was present is sterilized, hollowed out, and replaced by death, never to produce life again.

By contrast, everything in the presence of God is fruitful and productive. On top of that, it is infinitely complex and variable. Even death itself in the natural world feeds and gives rise to an abundance of life.

On a basic level, I think this is what we’re dealing with: a spiritual force that seeks to impose a sterile existence and death, versus the Spirit that gives life. And there is no coexistence.

Vigilant

Woodpecker
Woman
The word that came to mind to describe all of the city structures was “sterile.”
The ox and the donkey too results in sterility. This unequal yoking was tolerated in the Church for a long time, then it infected us with multiculturalism, the tower of babel. I take comfort in that God is confusing diversity, shaking and sifting through the wheat and the tares, as this holy discrimination will produce beauty again, in all areas of life ... eventually. But most are not patient because we are programmed for instant gratification.

Towgunner

Woodpecker
I saw a video asking what dystopia we're currently living in from the context of cultural works i.e. Brave New World or 1984 or Bladerunner etc. I tend to agree with Roosh that we're more of a BNW outcome at this point. That said, as insightful and prescient Huxley and Orwell might have been, they still didn't have a perfect crystal ball into the future. I think we're a combination of a variety of dystopian outcomes with a penchant to BNW for the moment.

M'bare

Woodpecker
Gold Member
I believe this world does need de-population, but not in the way many might want. First off, the African continent needs to be de-populated to a fraction of what it is now. There are too many African countries that are nothing but vast empty wastelands of desert, savanna, jungle and/or mountains with very little fresh water and geographic conditions not suitable for growing food. All of this foreign aid to these dozens of countries does nothing but fuel high birth rates and conflict within each other and has seldom improved. Most African countries NEVER had a population so large, and we can see why the things are in those places.

Second, the Middle East, South Asia and some countries in S.E Asia also need significant de-population due to similar reasons. I mean look at the bloody Philippines, nothing more than a bunch of small islands located in one of the most hazardous places for natural disasters, yet the population is ~106,651,394. The First World (mainly white countries) are in need of rejuvenating there native populations and not by importing non-whites who seek to replace them.

De-population needs to happen places like the African continent and parts along with Latin America.

Ben,

I hear you with foreign aid...that was along my point of artificially creating this problem with advent of unregulated and unaudited world banking cartels. Throwing money and food at poor countries makes for convoluted incentives to say the least, and makes the problems worse.

That said, we have to keep chipping away at the underlying problem that has created this issue. I don't know if there are "too many" people on earth, but it is fairly evident that we're using up resources and trashing our God given planet. Being someone who enjoys Gods creation, I find it disrespectful at the least.

I don't think de-population by sociopaths is the answer. You don't want that on your conscience and who knows, maybe you and your family would be on the depopulation list too. Chances are, all of us on this forum are simply for our beliefs and being dissidents. It is what it is.

Regards,
M'bare

Augustus_Principe

Woodpecker
I've heard many people claim that but I've never seen any proof, so I remain skeptical so far

in the interview Roosh had with JayDyer, JD says something along the lines of Aldous’ family having an in with the elites(even Wikipedia points out the Huxley family was prominent) It is extremely obvious, especially after reading this article. But I would suggest you check out the whole interview to see what I’m referring to

this is his great uncle. He invented the term “transhumanism” is this enough proof for you?

Sitting Bull

Woodpecker
in the interview Roosh had with JayDyer, JD says something along the lines of Aldous’ family having an in with the elites(even Wikipedia points out the Huxley family was prominent) It is extremely obvious, especially after reading this article. But I would suggest you check out the whole interview to see what I’m referring to

Thanks for the link, I'll look into it when I have the time.
this is his great uncle. He invented the term “transhumanism” is this enough proof for you?

In case you didn't notice, my quarrel was with a very specific claim made by Roosh about Huxley providing the oligarchs with material and intellectual aid in secret meetings to help them. What on earth has that got to do with his great uncle ?

Eusebius Erasmus

Woodpecker
I believe this world does need de-population, but not in the way many might want. First off, the African continent needs to be de-populated to a fraction of what it is now. There are too many African countries that are nothing but vast empty wastelands of desert, savanna, jungle and/or mountains with very little fresh water and geographic conditions not suitable for growing food. All of this foreign aid to these dozens of countries does nothing but fuel high birth rates and conflict within each other and has seldom improved. Most African countries NEVER had a population so large, and we can see why the things are in those places.

Second, the Middle East, South Asia and some countries in S.E Asia also need significant de-population due to similar reasons. I mean look at the bloody Philippines, nothing more than a bunch of small islands located in one of the most hazardous places for natural disasters, yet the population is ~106,651,394. The First World (mainly white countries) are in need of rejuvenating there native populations and not by importing non-whites who seek to replace them.

De-population needs to happen places like the African continent and parts along with Latin America.
This neo-Malthusian nonsense has been drilled into people’s heads, and most peoples don’t understand how ridiculous it is.

Even if you believe in Malthusianism, ‘overpopulation’ is not a concept within that framework because humanity always returns to the Malthusian subsistence equilibrium — in the long run. If the population were to rise too high, then natural events, such as starvation and disease, would eradicate the surplus population.

But that is not the issue here. The issue is that the world’s elite wants to reduce population by design using demonic means like abortion, vaccines, etc.

shandbrody

Chicken
I'm in the process of reading your book. You point out that despair is not from God. In January I fasted for two weeks, with the hope of God telling me what I should do to get through the next few years as stuff continues to fall apart. God chose not to tell me that information, but reminded me of Matthew 10:28. Don't fear those who can kill the body but cannot kill the soul; fear Him who is able to throw both body and soul into hell. Thanks for your work.

Pecadora

Chicken
I’ve been revisiting Roosh’s Babylon Road videos recently. When looking at the contrast between the beautiful nature captured on footage and the ugly, bland, and dirty American cityscapes, the impression that grew on me was that I was observing in limited fashion a glimpse into the nature of God versus that without God. The word that came to mind to describe all of the city structures was “sterile.”

I think in a broader sense, that describes everything without God. The fruits of any endeavor in the absence of God are unproductive and ultimately destructive in their very essence and lead to death. Men destroy themselves and others. The city destroys the natural land. The veneer of physical or social novelty soon degrades into rot and decay. Whatever life was present is sterilized, hollowed out, and replaced by death, never to produce life again.

By contrast, everything in the presence of God is fruitful and productive. On top of that, it is infinitely complex and variable. Even death itself in the natural world feeds and gives rise to an abundance of life.

On a basic level, I think this is what we’re dealing with: a spiritual force that seeks to impose a sterile existence and death, versus the Spirit that gives life. And there is no coexistence.
Wonderfully observed. After reading American Pilgrim I also re-watched Babylon Road now knowing so much we hadn't seen.
All I can add is; your comment brought to mind all the times Roosh sought solitude from the tourist crowds to actually take in God's work.
People can stand in beauty, but outside of a true belief that it is God's handiwork, and a privilege to behold, it's just (for the most part) point and click fodder for peoples social media.
Living in a city all my life, nature are the trees and grass they put next to sidewalks and a few parks. Even the sky is obstructed by buildings too tall to see the sky unless you tilt your head up.
"The city destroys the natural land" and it's constantly obscuring nature from man. Another tool to separate man from God.

Wonderfully observed. After reading American Pilgrim I also re-watched Babylon Road now knowing so much we hadn't seen.
All I can add is; your comment brought to mind all the times Roosh sought solitude from the tourist crowds to actually take in God's work.
People can stand in beauty, but outside of a true belief that it is God's handiwork, and a privilege to behold, it's just (for the most part) point and click fodder for peoples social media.
Living in a city all my life, nature are the trees and grass they put next to sidewalks and a few parks. Even the sky is obstructed by buildings too tall to see the sky unless you tilt your head up.
"The city destroys the natural land" and it's constantly obscuring nature from man. Another tool to separate man from God.
I’ll have to put that book on my list.

Vigilant

Woodpecker
Woman
It's the abdication of godliness that produces decay. The close proximity of surviving in a city does quicken what corruption was tolerated, but the rural lifestyle tends towards a false sense of security, in being comfortable with moral decay.

If built on biblical principles, any community would progress into a thriving civilization. History is proof of this, but this current dark age just clouds this perception for us.

Vigilant

Woodpecker
Woman
I've always held an affinity to Brave New World and see more and more people (including close friends) become addicted to the Soma. Absolutely agree with the premise and the populace's chosen prison.

Though, it's somewhat comical that the prose rejects and criticizes spiritually devoid Big Corporations, yet recommends and links to the Biggest and Richest of them all - Amazon.
amazion

messaggera

Woodpecker
Woman

It was nature that always kept me close to Him - even during my times of absence from the faith. His beauty through nature inspires.

Augustus_Principe

Woodpecker
Thanks for the link, I'll look into it when I have the time.

In case you didn't notice, my quarrel was with a very specific claim made by Roosh about Huxley providing the oligarchs with material and intellectual aid in secret meetings to help them. What on earth has that got to do with his great uncle ?

Lets see. 1) His Uncle was involved deep with Social engineering. I believe his father was also involved (see roosh/JayDyer interview) 2) The Huxley family was very prominent in the U.K (Link below) 3) The guy wrote a dystopian novel about social engineering, and if that wasnt enough, he wrote a follow up book 25 years later spilling the beans, detailing almost to the T what we are experiencing today...

If you are looking for an Aldous Huxley quote stating "I worked with the elites", you're going to be waiting for a long time(insert skeleton in couch pic here). It doesnt work that way. This is all deductive reasoning. Again, it is EXTREMELY obvious once you put two and two together that he was in cahoots with the elites, you don't need to have it spelled out for you to know that.

Ah_Tibor

Robin
Woman
George Orwell had some connections too, his dad grew opium for the empire. He was also an asshole policeman in Burma for a time. The difference between him and Huxley is that Orwell was repentant, in his way. His slumming phase has all the markers of that, he genuinely liked the working class, he understood the ins-and-outs of the British class system, and had very little good to say about his education.

Think of the difference, "if there is hope, it lies in the proles," and Huxley's passive touring of the "reservation" (even if he thought it had any merit, it was because of some whacko mysticism and liking drugs, not for any love of the lower classes or love of God). Even though sometimes I think Winston Smith's hope that the proles revolt is how a lot of a certain type of people stir up social discord because they want somebody else to do their dirty work for them.

Huxley was very much an "elite" type until the end of his life, even if he had some misgivings about it occasionally.

Augustus_Principe

Woodpecker
I also forgot to mention that Aldous Huxley was into the occult, esoteric etc... He wrote "The Perennial Philosophy"

For those unfamiliar with Perennialism:

The perennial philosophy (Latin: philosophia perennis),[note 1] also referred to as perennialism and perennial wisdom, is a perspective in philosophy and spirituality that views all of the world's religious traditions as sharing a single, metaphysical truth or origin from which all esoteric and exoteric knowledge and doctrine has grown

Blade Runner

Pelican
We do have a bit of a paradox here; globalism's first stages have to be dysgenic in that multiculturalism has to take place and for that the take place, mixing and chaos have to be incented = welfare states must rise. Then, of course, these welfare states can't persist and the chaos unleashed in phase 2 is that of a collapsing standard of living, requiring the central powers to "save" the people. But many will die regardless during this second phase.

It's actually all fairly classic for humans but is scarier now since connectedness via technology is at an all time high. War happens, rebuilding occurs after the war, a long time period passes without war and tech as well as debt rises, people flourishing in the meanwhile ... now we are at the final stage of forgetting the last war and the debt economy collapsing (= war again). Sorry to be the bearer of the bad news.

Vigilant

Woodpecker
Woman
We do have a bit of a paradox here; globalism's first stages have to be dysgenic in that multiculturalism has to take place and for that the take place, mixing and chaos have to be incented = welfare states must rise. Then, of course, these welfare states can't persist and the chaos unleashed in phase 2 is that of a collapsing standard of living, requiring the central powers to "save" the people. But many will die regardless during this second phase.

It's actually all fairly classic for humans but is scarier now since connectedness via technology is at an all time high. War happens, rebuilding occurs after the war, a long time period passes without war and tech as well as debt rises, people flourishing in the meanwhile ... now we are at the final stage of forgetting the last war and the debt economy collapsing (= war again). Sorry to be the bearer of the bad news.
We're up against the long term vision of the elite versus the defeatest short term expectations of the emasculated Christians. This is why I expect a remnant of His faithful to survive, to continue rebuilding and agrarianism will be it's backbone.

messaggera

Woodpecker
Woman
agrarianism will be it's backbone.

Merriam-Webster
:
a social or political movement designed to bring about land reforms or to improve the economic status of the farmer.

Britannica

Agrarianism, in social and political philosophy, perspective that stresses the primacy of family farming, widespread property ownership, and political decentralization. Agrarian ideas are typically justified in terms of how they serve to cultivate moral character and to develop a full and responsible person. Many proponents of agrarianism revere nature (whether understood as natural phenomena or as God’s creation), respect tradition and experience, distrust ideology, and regard science and technology with skepticism. Proponents of agrarianism believe that when individuals attach themselves to farming and a rural way of life, the required labour enhances their existence. Family and locale are rooted, allowing stable associations to develop that enable people to experience, in a nonacquisitive way, the goods of a grounded community, including leisure, friendship, love, art, and religion. https://www.britannica.com/topic/agrarianism

Vigilant

Woodpecker
Woman
Merriam-Webster
:
a social or political movement designed to bring about land reforms or to improve the economic status of the farmer.

Britannica
Without an agrarianism no civilization can last, because it is based on patriarchy, creation stewardship, outdoor vit d sunlight (not indoor artificial light), manual labour, health, fellowship community (not empty socialization), buildiing, productivity, progress, etc.