The Brave New World Has Been Realized

Vigilant

Woodpecker
Woman
This sounds good:
"M. Thomas Inge defines agrarianism by the following basic tenets:[4]

• Farming is the sole occupation that offers total independence and self-sufficiency.
  • Urban life, capitalism, and technology destroy independence and dignity and foster vice and weakness.
  • The agricultural community, with its fellowship of labor and co-operation, is the model society.
  • The farmer has a solid, stable position in the world order. He "has a sense of identity, a sense of historical and religious tradition, a feeling of belonging to a concrete family, place, and region, which are psychologically and culturally beneficial." The harmony of his life checks the encroachments of a fragmented, alienated modern society.
  • Cultivation of the soil "has within it a positive spiritual good" and from it the cultivator acquires the virtues of "honor, manliness, self-reliance, courage, moral integrity, and hospitality." They result from a direct contact with nature and, through nature, a closer relationship to God. The agrarian is blessed in that he follows the example of God in creating order out of chaos."
  • https://infogalactic.com/info/Agrarianism

messaggera

Woodpecker
Woman
This sounds good:
"M. Thomas Inge defines agrarianism by the following basic tenets:[4]

• Farming is the sole occupation that offers total independence and self-sufficiency.
  • Urban life, capitalism, and technology destroy independence and dignity and foster vice and weakness.
  • The agricultural community, with its fellowship of labor and co-operation, is the model society.
  • The farmer has a solid, stable position in the world order. He "has a sense of identity, a sense of historical and religious tradition, a feeling of belonging to a concrete family, place, and region, which are psychologically and culturally beneficial." The harmony of his life checks the encroachments of a fragmented, alienated modern society.
  • Cultivation of the soil "has within it a positive spiritual good" and from it the cultivator acquires the virtues of "honor, manliness, self-reliance, courage, moral integrity, and hospitality." They result from a direct contact with nature and, through nature, a closer relationship to God. The agrarian is blessed in that he follows the example of God in creating order out of chaos."
  • https://infogalactic.com/info/Agrarianism

Sounds like utopia.
Big Pharm as Big Agriculture will destroy any opportunity for agrarianism.

GMO patents for genetic seed sterilization [article]

"We've uncovered dozens of patents that disclose new and more insidious techniques for genetic sterilization of plants and seeds - and even animals," says Edward Hammond of RAFI. "Novartis, AstraZeneca, and Monsanto are among the Gene Giants who have sterile seeds in the pipeline, while others like Pioneer Hi-Bred, Rhone Poulenc, and DuPont have technologies that could easily be turned into Terminators." The primary goal of several of the the newly patented techniques is to sterilize seed so that farmers cannot save and re-plant seed.

Philonous

Pigeon
Well, I read it and agree with just about all of it—however, I’d answer differently to the question posed at the end:

“Does he [Christ] want us to take up arms to “fix” the world from the evil-doers, or does he want us to keep our eyes and heart on Him to endure a spiritual struggle for greater rewards in Heaven?”

I myself foresee the Holy Spirit using different people for different things. And I’d say eventually he’ll use some of his followers—those within the US military—to topple the US federal government and return America to a looser organization of individual states, much as we had under the 1777-1787 Articles of Confederation.

And although I wouldn’t see such a transition as permanent, I would see it as necessary for a length of time—between 5 and 10 years—in order to completely sever Americans’ dependence on the US Federal Reserve (and to any similar notions of a centralized money creation power). Has to get away from the Fed Res and that organization’s now nearly endless shills in the federal system.

That’s where a great deal of the evil is coming from, has sprung from. Not all of it—I’m not one of these persons who insists that, were the 1913 US Federal Reserve Act not to have transpired, by now we’d have a nation perfectly befitting the returning Christ—a mostly harmonious and virtuous public focused on more than individualistic indulgences, more than efforts to magnify the ego of the individual.

Nonetheless, putting the US Federal Reserve into the midst of the American civilization was like putting a big bag of fentanyl outside every US town’s Narcotics Anonymous meetup hall.

And that won’t change even if another centralized system replaces the Fed Res—say, “BlackRock, Incorporated”—nor will it change if Fed Res notes are replaced with a digital currency.

Thing is, westerners have to start thinking in terms of the money power itself being Christianized—and as easy as that is to say, doing it is a profoundly different challenge. “Comfort” and “convenience” are the 2 best friends of the modern westerner—two dear friends he absolutely cannot imagine parting with. Yet there is no way to make the transition I’m suggesting without dramatically severing these friendships for a protracted length.

The only thing I’d ask of the military men who topple DC is that they also get rid of our nukes. Get rid of all our WMDs—nukes, secret bioweapon strains, secret poisonous gas stockpiles.

Otherwise, our next Civil War is going to be a self-exterminating one.

SpyofMoses

Sparrow
If Huxley was in on the New World Order meetings and helping to implement them through propaganda then it's ironic that his other book, The Pereniall Philosophy, was actually the start of my journey back from agnosticism to Christianity. This article also reminds me of the statement in his letter to Orwell that the New World Order will be brought in less by a desire for control but rather a need for efficiency. That's why I agree that Clown World was a stage for softening people up enough to accept this "new normal." People had their willpower whittled down by depravity enough to make a revolution against this sudden, drastic reduction in opportunity for the masses almost impossible. Hopefully more people will learn to lean on their faith when they feel like they can't cope anymore.

Great article!

Towgunner

Woodpecker
Our society certainly includes many aspects of Huxley's Brave New World, but, I also think it includes aspects of Orwell's 1984. With the recent news coming from United Airlines regarding their hiring policy for pilots mandating that 50% of all pilots have to be women or blacks we have to include Idiotocracy too.

Vigilant

Woodpecker
Woman
Our society certainly includes many aspects of Huxley's Brave New World, but, I also think it includes aspects of Orwell's 1984. With the recent news coming from United Airlines regarding their hiring policy for pilots mandating that 50% of all pilots have to be women or blacks we have to include Idiotocracy too.
As a woman driver, I am always more cautious around other woman drivers:squintlol:

Vigilant

Woodpecker
Woman
Although, I do prefer supporting female dentists, female nurses, female gynaecologists, female clothing designers, female mothers, etc.

Ah_Tibor

Robin
Woman

In "Looking Backward" there's a paragraph where they say that women should be paid the same for less amount of work (because to each his/her ability)

Upper-class women of yesteryear didn't do much of anything. There's other threads talking about how feminism is largely an upper-class phenomena, which I agree with. The more moral ones end up supporting goofy causes because of empathy and guilt, and the more sociopathic ones try to steer them in their own direction.

Vigilant

Woodpecker
Woman
In "Looking Backward" there's a paragraph where they say that women should be paid the same for less amount of work (because to each his/her ability)

Upper-class women of yesteryear didn't do much of anything. There's other threads talking about how feminism is largely an upper-class phenomena, which I agree with. The more moral ones end up supporting goofy causes because of empathy and guilt, and the more sociopathic ones try to steer them in their own direction.
I think both world wars had a major impact on the susceptibility to feminism. Perhaps it was part of the agenda. Dehumanize through wars, kill the men, leave the women widowed, children orphans and then you have a mother and the grandmother, for instance trying to be both mother and father; impossible.

I’ve been revisiting Roosh’s Babylon Road videos recently. When looking at the contrast between the beautiful nature captured on footage and the ugly, bland, and dirty American cityscapes, the impression that grew on me was that I was observing in limited fashion a glimpse into the nature of God versus that without God. The word that came to mind to describe all of the city structures was “sterile.”

I think in a broader sense, that describes everything without God. The fruits of any endeavor in the absence of God are unproductive and ultimately destructive in their very essence and lead to death. Men destroy themselves and others. The city destroys the natural land. The veneer of physical or social novelty soon degrades into rot and decay. Whatever life was present is sterilized, hollowed out, and replaced by death, never to produce life again.

By contrast, everything in the presence of God is fruitful and productive. On top of that, it is infinitely complex and variable. Even death itself in the natural world feeds and gives rise to an abundance of life.

On a basic level, I think this is what we’re dealing with: a spiritual force that seeks to impose a sterile existence and death, versus the Spirit that gives life. And there is no coexistence.

There is an endless drive to destroy natural creation and replace it with bland sterile artificial development.

Woe unto them that join house to house, that lay field to field, till there be no place, that they may be placed alone in the midst of the earth!

messaggera

Woodpecker
Woman
Democracy

The survival of democracy depends on the ability of large numbers of people to make realistic choices in the light of adequate information. A dictatorship, on the other hand, maintains itself by censoring or distorting the facts, and by appealing, not to reason, not to enlightened self-interest, but to passion and prejudice, to the powerful “hidden forces,” as Hitler called them, present in the unconscious depths of every human mind.

A recommend read,The End of Democracy, by Christophe Buffin de Chosal - translated by Ryan P. Plummer, 2014
Quotes
  • Democracy is a system that bases its decision on the number of votes, on quantity rather than quality. It is a system that has no fundamental understanding of concept of goodness.
  • The very foundations of democracy are of a totalitarian nature - Democracy is the system in which anything is legitimate from the moment it is wanted by the majority.
  • Modern democratic systems do not have, like democracy of ancient Athens, a kind of tribunal which assesses the quality and consequences of decisions made by magistrates.

"Sometimes in the coming century, people will rack their brains pondering how nations with tremendous scientific and intellectual achievements could have given uninstructed and untrained men and women the right to vote equally uninstructed and untrained people into responsible positions." -Erik von Kuehnelt-Leddihn

hedonist

Woodpecker
"Our Lord does not compliment us by calling us sheep.
Sheep are foolish and stupid animals, blind followers and devoid of the ability to keep themselves clean.
Our Lord’s parable tells us what we are and also that there is protection if we follow Him faithfully.
Jesus Christ alone defines the church, not man, and all man-made definitions of the church are an implicit warfare against Him."

I haven’t seen one sheep in my life that wanted to chop its dick off yet... just saying...

Vigilant

Woodpecker
Woman
Democracy

A recommend read,The End of Democracy, by Christophe Buffin de Chosal - translated by Ryan P. Plummer, 2014
Quotes
"One faith, one law and one standard of justice did not mean democracy.
The heresy of democracy has since then worked havoc in church and state...
Christianity and democracy are inevitably enemies" just as judeo is the enemy of Christianity.