The Brazil election thread

catoblepa

Woodpecker
Apparently his grandfather's family is from Monselice near Padua just like my grandfather's. How awesome is that!
I wonder if he's really the new tropical Hitler or his statements have been manipulated and taken out of context.

JoSuado

Sparrow
estraudi said:

Fake News. Folha de São Paulo is Brazil version of The New York Times. I've talked before of the campaign they are promoting against Bolsonaro.
Facts:
1 - Most Brazil universities are public
2 - Brazil election law is very tough and restrictive.
3 - A group of students raised an Antifa flag in front of a public building
4 - This goes against Brazil election law
5 - Police removed the flag

TutorGuina

Woodpecker
andy said:
Given Brazil is not 'America', why can't they just round up these rabble-rousers?

Haven't heard of these protesters beating bystanders or anything.
Brazil may not be America, but it (sadly)isn't Russia either, where you can just whip feminists whenever they pull their outrageous stunts

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
Quays2 said:
Yep when people are getting heads cut off on the street and unemployment is at an all time high the priority is equal wages in workplaces lol.

And dont forget the targeted murders of the queer brigade, especially trannies. But there is Hitler as our President!

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
beta_plus said:
JoSuado said:
Mekorig said:
JoSuado, fo you have some recents examples of lefty salt about Bolsonaro in the social media and/or video?

I can't even understand Brazilian Portuguese and this is hilarious.

One doesn't need to understand the language. Just turn off the volume and watch their body language and facial expressions. Holy shit...what a comical meltdown. They reminded me a lot like the Hillary Supporters on Election Night 2016 when Trump won. :lol:

Sooner or later, the Lefties in Brazil will be making an appointment with a therapist for symptoms related to BDS (Bolsonaro Derangement Syndrome).

Batka

budoslavic said:
beta_plus said:
JoSuado said:
Mekorig said:
JoSuado, fo you have some recents examples of lefty salt about Bolsonaro in the social media and/or video?

I can't even understand Brazilian Portuguese and this is hilarious.

One doesn't need to understand the language. Just turn off the volume and watch their body language and facial expressions. Holy shit...what a comical meltdown. They reminded me a lot like the Hillary Supporters on Election Night 2016 when Trump won. :lol:

Sooner or later, the Lefties in Brazil will be making an appointment with a therapist for symptoms related to BDS (Bolsonaro Derangement Syndrome).

It wont be just the Lefties who will be seeking the services of a therapist, it will be the Brazilian people when they realize that they have been sold a corporatist, globalist pup. Wait until the Chicago Boys show up and give them a right dose of shock mass privitization, neo-liberal economic medicine.

Wall Street and the MSM is celebrating his win.

For the rest of the plebs, it will all end in tears.

TutorGuina

Woodpecker
Batka said:
It wont be just the Lefties who will be seeking the services of a therapist, it will be the Brazilian people when they realize that they have been sold a corporatist, globalist pup. Wait until the Chicago Boys show up and give them a right dose of shock mass privitization, neo-liberal economic medicine.

Hahaha that was kinda funny

After Dilma Roussef(from the same party of Haddad) destroyed the Brazillian economy in 2014 it's really hard to do any worse
Paulo Guedes is a legit free market economist, with him as Minister of Economy things are likely to improve now.

Meanwhile the other guy would probably try to follow the footsteps of Nicolas Maduro had he won..

Batka said:

The MSM has been crying and complaining just like the snowflakes in the video above. Watch John Oliver and the other NPC programmer soyboys talking about Bolsonaro and tell me I'm wrong.

The Brazillian and Western MSM have been running a slander campaign against him for several months now and you tell me they are on his side? Cut that bullshit off man

Batka

CaptainChardonnay said:
Ignore and report Batka, he is a idiot and a troll

The likes of you are the first to shout "Muh freedom of speech" but when someone has the temerity to go against the groupthink on here, call him an idiot and troll and seek the banhammer.

When people do this, be they libtard antifa or on conservative/Alt-Right, they are nothing but hacks. I defend your right to express your opinion, even if you are calling for mine to taken away.

Batka

TutorGuina said:
Batka said:

Hahaha that was kinda funny

After Dilma Roussef(from the same party of Haddad) destroyed the Brazillian economy in 2014 it's really hard to do any worse
Paulo Guedes is a legit free market economist, with him as Minister of Economy things are likely to improve now.

Meanwhile the other guy would probably try to follow the footsteps of Nicolas Maduro had he won..

Batka said:

The MSM has been crying and complaining just like the snowflakes in the video above. Watch John Oliver and the other NPC programmer soyboys talking about Bolsonaro and tell me I'm wrong.

The Brazillian and Western MSM have been running a slander campaign against him for several months now and you tell me they are on his side? Cut that bullshit off man

There is no doubt that there was corruption within the social democratic PT. Their biggest mistake was back in 2002 when they abandoned their core principles and coopted big business and became corrupted and tainted with corporate money. The same thing has happened to the Dems.

The Intercept's Glen Greenwald offers a very good explanation as to why the PT lost and why Bolsonaro won. In short the PT became part of the Establishment and in turn got tainted by the corruption and got blamed for the downturn.