The Brazil election thread

MaceTyrell

Pelican
Had a Tinder date with a DACA Brazilian 6 here in NYC last night. She told me some BS about how Bolsonaro wants to "kill minorities" so here I am, trying to get a non-NPC viewpoint.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
MaceTyrell said:
Had a Tinder date with a DACA Brazilian 6 here in NYC last night. She told me some BS about how Bolsonaro wants to "kill minorities" so here I am, trying to get a non-NPC viewpoint.

Similar situation here.
Female Canadian friend recently introduced me to her petite Brazilian friend.
Figured I'd claim a lack of knowledge about Brazilian politics (not that politics is great for conversation when first meeting someone, yet as a guide to their outlook...).
I asked her about her thoughts on Bolsonaro.
She claimed a level of worry, as opposed to outright hysterics.
Yet that she wasn't hopeful or at least able to see past any "fake news", meant I raised one small, small red flag in mind.

Louis IX

Pelican
MaceTyrell said:

In such situations , you will be granted a dispensation from the Pope himself to "punish" her - jurisprudence of catholic canon law.

PharaohRa

Kingfisher
It does not matter whether Bolsonaro is a Zionist asskisser, but what matters is how we can use him as part of the nationalist wave to reclaim our countries, our heritage, our traditions and our people from the Cultural Marxist trash. Also, this is coming from someone who has no love for Zionists.

Goni

Woodpecker
PharaohRa said:
It does not matter whether Bolsonaro is a Zionist asskisser, but what matters is how we can use him as part of the nationalist wave to reclaim our countries, our heritage, our traditions and our people from the Cultural Marxist trash. Also, this is coming from someone who has no love for Zionists.

Haaaa

How can you claim your countries and heritage when in power is a zionist asslicker and vassal?

It does not make any sense and it is very clear this is a strategy of jews and their deep state to overrun and take control of "right" wing movements.

The same thing with the so called right wing newspapper Breitbart , which is a entirely zionist controlled newspapper and one of their endless means of media control.

It is called controlled opposition. Not just the liberal media but also the " conservative right wing" one too is under their control.

The same thing is with Trump.

The 3rd Reich was the only anti zionist state in history and the jews not just united everyone against Hitler , but for 75 years continue to demonize him in Hollywood.

The USA are the hammer the jews use to destroy and turn to ashes everyone which is a threat to their globalization policies.

Before it was the " british empire" whose bank and trade companies ( east and west indies) were entirely jewish controlled.

Batka

Luvianka said:
budoslavic said:

Sure thing. He can tell any story as long as the rivers of soy, iron and other minerals continue flowing to China. Agribusiness is not going to let this idiot to ruin the party.

He has handed the Amazon to the Agriculture Ministry which is controlled by the agribusiness lobby.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...mazon-rainforest-protections?CMP=share_btn_tw

Hours after taking office, Brazil’s new president, Jair Bolsonaro, has launched an assault on environmental and Amazon protections with an executive order transferring the regulation and creation of new indigenous reserves to the agriculture ministry – which is controlled by the powerful agribusiness lobby.

The move sparked outcry from indigenous leaders, who said it threatened their reserves, which make up about 13% of Brazilian territory, and marked a symbolic concession to farming interests at a time when deforestation is rising again.

Neo-liberalism 101.

Batka

On the foreign front, he has laid into Putin.

https://www.rt.com/news/448043-us-military-base-brazil/

Bolsonaro, dubbed the 'Trump of the Tropics' for his rhetoric, uncannily similar to that of US President Donald Trump, lived up to his nickname as he floated the idea of welcoming US soldiers on a permanent basis, reiterated his support for Israel, while calling Venezuela 'a dictatorship' and Russia its enabler.

The BRICS just became the RICS.