The Brazil election thread

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
Electing is one thing, getting that country off its arse and sorting the criminal elements in government and on the streets is going to be a uphill struggle. They are giving Mexico a run for their money.

Some good, some bad in terms of policy but I suppose it's a breath of fresh air. White nationalists seem to be rejoicing on other forum (they'd be quite surprised at the loose Brazilian definition of white mind you).

Dusty

Peacock
Gold Member
tenor.gif

Foolsgo1d said:
Electing is one thing, getting that country off its arse and sorting the criminal elements in government and on the streets is going to be a uphill struggle. They are giving Mexico a run for their money.

I can't find the image but on Brazilian social media there is a meme going around with an image of the free food bag they hand out on welfare turned into a tool bag.

In Miami at the election site it looked more like a World Cup game with the people celebrating having voted for Bolsonaro.

Some good news and hope for Brazil.

BBinger

Kingfisher
Another update from Uruguay, Brasil's small neighbor to the south: Uruguayo President Vasquez is going to Bolsonaro's inauguration. The local derps keep insisting the great again movement can't take hold here and wave around misleading poll summaries to support that conclusion. What a great fucking time to be alive and an immigrant to South America.

Quays2

Pigeon
I love this guy and if he’s in charge I’m very tempted to become Brazillian. Brazil under the left became corrupt crime ridden and was on the verge of collapse. You need a strong leader to turn things around and you got one. I’m so happy for Brazil and if the crime goes down I’m going to go look and see if I should be moving!

If your from Brazil I’d love to chat on WhatsApp!

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
JoSuado said:
renotime said:

Bolsonaro has a crush on petite white women hehehheh

Look at the banner behind him, it says: hand over your guns, thugs and the government will thank you

Isn't that chick a hollywood actress? Her face looks familiar. Cant place her name but she is a rug muncher and proud of it.

Seth_Rose

Pelican
Gold Member
The LGBT crowd is so narcissistic. Brazil suffers from crime, corruption and poverty but all she can ask about is “me me me!!” Muh feels!

TutorGuina

Woodpecker
Handsome Creepy Eel said:
How is his health after that assassination attempt and the campaign?

Personally I'd say it's pretty good, considering his age and the severity of his wounds

During the attack his intestine was perforated and he lost about two liters of blood. From what I've heard if you lose more blood than that you're pretty much dead.

Last interview before being stabbed:

Victory Speech:

JoSuado

Sparrow
Handsome Creepy Eel said:
How is his health after that assassination attempt and the campaign?

He will need another surgery soon. He still using a colostomy sack. Last week, in a visit of allied lawmakers, he said "I am double macho, because I have two ball sacks!"
He is recovering well, because he always followed a military discipline. He doesn't drink or smoke. He runs and have a good diet.