The California thread

El Chinito loco said:
All my relatives still there want to leave too and they are also property owners. I have a couple cousins that just sold everything and moved to Hawaii.

Trade one kind of savage for another kind of savage. I don't think Hawaiians want whites there either.

Hot places are for the weak and are generally breeding grounds for violent savages, lazy layabouts, scumbags and whores.

If invaders from hot countries aren't unnaturally introduced or social trust completely ruined by globalist commies, cold places are generally the most cooperative. Just look at Sweden before the invasion. (extremely high trust and cooperative)

Sword and Board

Woodpecker
TigOlBitties said:
I live in Seattle and it might as well be California. The scenery is amazing, but it's an overpriced dump and full of some of the most brainwashed leftists I've ever met. Same as Portland. A lot of these looney lefties are from California or the Northeast though. The tech industry's influence is making it even worse.

There are still normal people here, and the more rural parts of Washington and Oregon are amazing like you said. Completely different than Seattle. Idaho, Western Montana and Alaska look amazing as well.

The Northwest US and British Columbia is one of the most beautiful parts of the world, and it makes my blood boil to see these Marxist cocksuckers destroy it.

I remember reading about some white nationalist movement years ago wanting the northwest and to separate from America. I guess the (((globalists))) caught wind and made sure it got globohomo'd.

Kind of like all those Nigerian and sub-Saharan refugee's getting plonked in the most lilly white areas they could find.

Yatagan

Pelican
Gold Member
VNvet said:
Leonard D Neubache said:
Same as Americans laughing at Europeans re: the migrant invasion over there.

Based on the numbers I'm looking at, the US is going to be Mexicanised looooong before Europe is Africanised.

The parts of the US that directly border Mexico are already fully Mexicanized along with Miami-Dade county being fully Cubanized. We can probably hold the rural Pacific Northwest and other rural northern parts of the country though.

Cubans are only about half the LATAM pop in Miami-Dade. It's more akin a LATAM version of Bosnia or the caucasus than an extension of Mexico like swaths of the U.S. southwest have become.

VNvet said:
Roosh said:

For anyone wondering, the answer is 'Yes, every single time.'

And since racial disparity only will go away when they can forcibly beat Whites and Asians to do the same things at the same rates, or they let diversity do their thing without getting incarcerated, then the future looks bright indeed.

Reminds me of those school reports where admins were tasked with suspending more White kids or qualifying White kids as retarded more, because they were not hitting the racial quotas for their group - making another group look bad.

Also police brutality is always implicitly SJW in our times when cops wear cameras - it's the usual racism of the gaps and also a reason why public defecating was legalized. It's obviously impossible that one group does crime significantly more often than another one.

Yatagan said:
VNvet said:
Leonard D Neubache said:

Based on the numbers I'm looking at, the US is going to be Mexicanised looooong before Europe is Africanised.

The parts of the US that directly border Mexico are already fully Mexicanized along with Miami-Dade county being fully Cubanized. We can probably hold the rural Pacific Northwest and other rural northern parts of the country though.

Cubans are only about half the LATAM pop in Miami-Dade. It's more akin a LATAM version of Bosnia or the caucasus than an extension of Mexico like swaths of the U.S. southwest have become.

Cubans are an outlier - not only are they more Spaniard mixed, but they are often Republicans and right-wing - usually they are more radically anti-marxist than average Anglo-Americans. They are not representative of most "Hispanics".

VNvet

Kingfisher
Simeon_Strangelight said:
Yatagan said:
VNvet said:
Leonard D Neubache said:

Cubans are an outlier - not only are they more Spaniard mixed, but they are often Republicans and right-wing - usually they are more radically anti-marxist than average Anglo-Americans. They are not representative of most "Hispanics".

That applied to the first big wave in the 60s. Most of them were from the criollo and castizo ruling class and hated communism. Not many of them are left in Cuba.

The Cubans that have come to the US ever since the boatlift are exactly what the Cubans in the 60s were running from. And that demographic is growing.

El Chinito loco

Crow
Gold Member
911 said:
Consider the demographics of Houston, Texas, ZioClops Crenshaw's base:

[img=555x400]https://s.hdnux.com/photos/54/35/20/11654207/4/640x0.jpg[/img]

The only thing I disagree with and what population stats never account for is what I call the "ethnic cleansing" factor. Blacks aren't going to grow in proportion to latinos in these communities. They are going to get pushed out.

As I have said many times and what i've witnessed first hand blacks and latinos cannot co-exist in any permanent space.

Asians I can see growing due to being in a completely different socio-economic class level but at some point these numbers will drop off rapidly also.

Latinos will pretty much control all these places and then all the shit politics and crime of their home countries will also be replicated.

This is why America is seriously fucked. There are some many fail points when it comes to immigration.

JiggyLordJr

Kingfisher
I'm trying to understand why the wealthy continue to live in California, albeit in the Hills. Seems to me like there are a lot of places where a rich person would be a lot safer, and could afford an even grander mansion. So why do they still live in this rotting state? There are so many other nice places they could live.

Dr Mantis Toboggan

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Sword and Board said:
TigOlBitties said:
I live in Seattle and it might as well be California. The scenery is amazing, but it's an overpriced dump and full of some of the most brainwashed leftists I've ever met. Same as Portland. A lot of these looney lefties are from California or the Northeast though. The tech industry's influence is making it even worse.

There are still normal people here, and the more rural parts of Washington and Oregon are amazing like you said. Completely different than Seattle. Idaho, Western Montana and Alaska look amazing as well.

The Northwest US and British Columbia is one of the most beautiful parts of the world, and it makes my blood boil to see these Marxist cocksuckers destroy it.

I remember reading about some white nationalist movement years ago wanting the northwest and to separate from America. I guess the (((globalists))) caught wind and made sure it got globohomo'd.

Kind of like all those Nigerian and sub-Saharan refugee's getting plonked in the most lilly white areas they could find.

Nigerian immigrants in the US actually tend to be very high achieving, better educated and higher income on average than white Americans IIRC, and have a reputation for being hard working and family oriented. A lot of them are in medicine or engineering. Of course there aren't a ton if them relatively speaking and it's not that easy or cheap to get from there to here so I think we tend to get the best and brightest making their way over here.

Funny thing, if you ever want to hear a rant that would make a KKK member go "cmon, aren't you being a little hard on them?" ask a west African immigrant in the US what they think of American blacks.

Easy_C

Crow
JiggyLordJr said:
I'm trying to understand why the wealthy continue to live in California, albeit in the Hills. Seems to me like there are a lot of places where a rich person would be a lot safer, and could afford an even grander mansion. So why do they still live in this rotting state? There are so many other nice places they could live.

A: It's corrupt enough that you get your way.

B: The network effect. Everyone else is there so you can go to more $2,000 per plate dinners.

VNvet said:
Yatagan said:
VNvet said:
Leonard D Neubache said:

That applied to the first big wave in the 60s. Most of them were from the criollo and castizo ruling class and hated communism. Not many of them are left in Cuba.

The Cubans that have come to the US ever since the boatlift are exactly what the Cubans in the 60s were running from. And that demographic is growing.

Now that you mention it. I went to a party once organized by some fresh Cuban immigrant girls. It surprised me that they were virulently anti-American and spit on the American flag (literally did as someone brought American-flag-themed popcorn to the party).

Dr Mantis Toboggan said:
Sword and Board said:
TigOlBitties said:

Nigerian immigrants in the US actually tend to be very high achieving, better educated and higher income on average than white Americans IIRC, and have a reputation for being hard working and family oriented. A lot of them are in medicine or engineering. Of course there aren't a ton if them relatively speaking and it's not that easy or cheap to get from there to here so I think we tend to get the best and brightest making their way over here.

Funny thing, if you ever want to hear a rant that would make a KKK member go "cmon, aren't you being a little hard on them?" ask a west African immigrant in the US what they think of American blacks.

That worked only with the previous bunch before the mass globhomo-UN resettlement progams which take in the averages. The ones from West Africa coming to the US outperformed because they were mostly well-off educted high-IQ Africans. A full high-IQ African nation could rival with any Western or Asian country, but the averages are just not there yet.

Easy_C

Crow
Dr Mantis Toboggan said:
Sword and Board said:
TigOlBitties said:

That worked only with the previous bunch before the mass globhomo-UN resettlement progams which take in the averages. The ones from West Africa coming to the US outperformed because they were mostly well-off educted high-IQ Africans. A full high-IQ African nation could rival with any Western or Asian country, but the averages are just not there yet.

What they need is a 1,000 years of Christianity as Jones prescribes, but I don't think he understands why. It isn't just because it "teaches you how to work" but because a Christian Theocracy eliminates most severely dysgenic practices from society.

In my experience the high end of people from that African background are terrifyingly intelligent but you need a Christian moral framework on society for that to propagate.

Yatagan

Pelican
Gold Member
VNvet said:
Yatagan said:
VNvet said:
Leonard D Neubache said:

Yeah, the bulk of the white flight and anti-leftist emigre exodus from Cuba has already happened and what we're getting now are your run of the mill shitlib turd worlders and the younger generations in miami-dade are more off your typical dem types(i'm QUITE the outlier).

Douglas Quaid

Kingfisher
Every younger Cuban I met in Miami/Fort Lauderdale was a leftist. South Florida in general is pretty Democrat. Not California nutty, but still bad. The rest of Florida is much better.

Roosh said:
kosko said:
debeguiled said:
I don't get why power lines suddenly became dangerous. There have been storms and dry seasons forever and never these kind of mega fires in Sonoma County. Is it because the equipment is deteriorating? Or the weather is getting more intense? P,G&E always had power lines snaking through trees all over the place and you never heard of them causing fires. It was always kids playing with matches, fireworks, or careless hikers and campers doing stuff. What is going on?

From my understanding it is due to California's over zealous environment protection laws and tree regulations which makes controlled burning and removal of trees difficult.

Yes ask any forest firefighter and he'll say the same.

Part of the problem with California is that large parts of the state are covered with a thick blanket of a type of vegetation called chaparral. This stuff gets to about 6 or 8 feet high max, but its very fast growing and gets bone-dry when the weather gets hot. Its a completely natural tinderbox and the only way to cheaply clear it out is via brush fires. Here's a small roundup of articles about the Laguna Beach wildfires of 1993: https://www.latimes.com/socal/daily...na-beach-firestorm-20131022-storygallery.html Wildfires are a totally natural feature of many parts of California and are one of the risks of living there, like tornadoes in Kansas.

People complain about the high cost of living there now, but if the local governments did their jobs and had that stuff mechanically cleared out it would be even higher. The hills and numerous canyons make it real expensive to do that.

Smokey the Bear will go down as one of the most idiotic policies ever put forth by the US government, right up there with the low fat diet. I grew up in SoCal and lived there for almost 30 years. I spent a lot time hiking there, from the local hills to the Sierra Nevadas. I live in Wyoming now, but the Rockies here and in Colorado have a similar problem as the Sierras: the bark beetle. Healthy forests in the Western US have fairly regular but low intensity fires which destroy weak or infested trees (plus the bugs infesting them) and leave the strong ones. Decades of fire suppression have interrupted this cycle and allowed the bark beetle to flourish which has left many millions of dead trees all throughout the Sierras and Rockies. Right now there is a massive inferno just waiting to explode here that will make all previous fires look miniscule by comparison.

SomeOneSomeWhere said:
Reminds me of:

The California electricity crisis, also known as the Western U.S. energy crisis of 2000 and 2001, was a situation in which the U.S. state of California had a shortage of electricity supply caused by market manipulations and capped retail electricity prices.[5] The state suffered from multiple large-scale blackouts, one of the state's largest energy companies collapsed, and the economic fall-out greatly harmed Governor Gray Davis' standing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_electricity_crisis

California is a failing state propped up by propaganda to lure in harpies, narcissists and gay guys thirsty for the movie star lifestyle.

In reality they live in cramped housing surrounded by hostile mexicans, non stop traffic jams and nickle and dimed for everything while barely making ends meet - propping up the welfare state while chasing pipedreams.

I remember the crisis, I was living in SoCal at the time. It was one of the final nails in the coffin of the Gray Davis governorship that led to his recall and the election of Schwarzenegger. After that happened a lot of opinion writers were complaining about "too much democracy" with some using that exact phrase. During the run-up to the recall Davis signed a bill allowing illegal immigrants to get drivers licenses, which was obvious vote pandering to save his butt. I think that was overturned by the courts, but I don't recall.