The Calm Before the Storm (CBTS): The Q Thread

Caduceus

Pelican
pd,x400,macbook_air_13-bg,ffffff.u10.jpg

PharaohRa

Kingfisher
At first I thought Q was a LARP, but I am more inclined to think that it is a psyop. Who is pulling the strings is anyone's guess (could be a joint op with Israeli or Israel sympathizers) but given what is happening with everyone's favorite (((suspect))) Jeffrey Epstein, it would be too early to dismiss the possibility of a shadow war going on.

Still, view Q with suspicion and also view anyone who has snorted black pills up the wazoo when saying that there is no significance with what is going on with Jeffrey Epstein with double suspicion.

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
PharaohRa said:
Still, view Q with suspicion and also view anyone who has snorted black pills up the wazoo when saying that there is no significance with what is going on with Jeffrey Epstein with double suspicion.

Whose saying this? I've not seen people go out of their way to dismiss it if they're in the know on things.

DanielH

Ostrich
Orthodox
In my opinion, they will react just like the normies will when some huge reveal comes out about the covid situation. Nothing will change their belief. I hope I am wrong.
I have a Q friend, an agnostic considering Christianity, who keeps sending me these Q proofs and predictions and I typically respond with “interesting” and sometimes give some criticism. He's been pretty level headed about it and I think he'll turn around once this is all proven to be nonsense. I've been thinking this hope in Q has kept a lot of people from placing their hope in Christ and I see my friend as one example of this.

If they don't let Biden being successfully inaugurated change their minds, I will be genuinely concerned for Q people. the level of cognitive dissonance required to stay on board with it after Jan 20th will be unprecedented, truly a masterful psyop. I pray they don't get radicalized into doing stuff the Feds hope they do.

Nate_Drake

Sparrow
If Q isn't a legitimate white hat com, it should have been. It's the perfect vector/backchannel for someone trying to drain the swamp and get around the big media blockade. It enables the group behind it to manipulate the public, but it does not necessarily have to be for bad purposes. To govern effectively, you have to manage numerous double binds and belief systems across many groups(requires multidimensional chess). A cryptic backchannel seems to me a way to spread information effectively across groups e.g keep the hard core conservatives at bay and trusting the plan. If you haven't heard of FBI anon, FBI anon was legit -- read those drops if you haven't because it adds context to the whole Q narrative. FBI anon was a drop left prior to the first election of Trump and it foreshadowed Q and revealed Epstein island among other things. Central to FBI anon drop, was the idea that the swamp was so deep that it was pretty much impossible to be drained. We now know that the swamp is that deep.

PS Pelosi looks nervous today--stumbling over words and voice cracking.

Last edited:

kel

Ostrich
the only one of those events that is unusual is the Netherlands. Merkel has been "not running again" for years now but somehow never actually leaves.
Yeah, nothing in there is even close to a government "collapsing", it's electoral theater, it happens every few years if not months and every time the media prints breathless articles about how big this is because that's what the media does.

Jünger

Ostrich

RexImperator

Crow
Gold Member
I hope Vox is right as it will be the most amazing *happening* ever, but I really don’t think he is... (Maybe a tiny chance?) If he is right I’ll laugh and be amazed by his genius. (I’ll also be amazed that Q stuff came true).

Trump was always a mostly nice guy who talked big, a negotiator, businessman, and was mainly a media figure.

Sure, If he believes his back is really against the wall I guess who knows what could happen.

bucky

Ostrich
I hope Vox is right as it will be the most amazing *happening* ever, but I really don’t think he is... (Maybe a tiny chance?) If he is right I’ll laugh and be amazed by his genius. (I’ll also be amazed that Q stuff came true).

Trump was always a mostly nice guy who talked big, a negotiator, businessman, and was mainly a media figure.

Sure, If he believes his back is really against the wall I guess who knows what could happen.
In the comments on one of his latest posts, the one where he berates us as idiots and rubes for not realizing it's Trump himself who has called the troops to DC, someone says that:
When you wake up on the 20th, we will have seized all the organs of power in DC for President Trump and Biden and his cabinet along with TONS of senators and reps will be in cuffs.
I'm not exactly going to bet the farm on this happening, but you have to admit it gives you a warm, fuzzy feeling to daydream about it.

In the comments on one of his latest posts, the one where he berates us as idiots and rubes for not realizing it's Trump himself who has called the troops to DC, someone says that:

I'm not exactly going to bet the farm on this happening, but you have to admit it gives you a warm, fuzzy feeling to daydream about it.
These guys are putting their faith in the wrong savior.

Easy_C

Peacock

Being a genius is only an advantage when your ego is smaller than your bainpower.