The Canada Political Thread

scotian

Crow
Gold Member
^So what’s stopping you from moving to Lloydminster, Cold Lake, Kamloops, Prince George, Chetwynd or Dawson Creek?

I’m asking because I worked in all of the above places in the past year and my company offered me to move there but I declined and opted to live in downtown Vancouver. I currently live two blocks from Davies Street which is one of the gayest places in the world and it’s pretty nice. I spent the afternoon sun tanning and smoking dope at English Bay then I drank a bottle of wine and ate cheap oysters at Pipi’s. What did you do today?

Attachments

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
Mr. Blackface announces 250 million $ of business loans and incentives for black entrepreneurs.

Gotta partner up with some black folks and get a piece of that.
Whose trynna start some shell companies? Lol

This guy probably has such a low opinion of black people and wants to be seen as a saviour of all minorities.
Does it say what the standards are to be considered "black" for these loans? Do I just have to paint my face black like Trudeau?

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
Today, I opened google in america to see the "doodle" of the day as Terry Fox https://www.google.com/doodles

Someone at the google censors must have been asleep to let that one get by!

Terry Fox is way to white privileged and independent for today's culture. Just the name "Terry" that is the single whitest name in English Canada besides "Gord". That and he was born in Winnipeg. "Terry From Winnipeg" is the joe six pack of Canada, the complete opposite of "diverse".

The guy is a ginger who got his friggin leg chopped off and instead of putting on black face and saying "give me money" he said "who needs a leg, I'm going to run across Canada" and then the guy only stopped when he was almost dead and they found out that the also had two giant tumors in his lungs. "who needs a leg or lungs to run across Canada!" Not big balls Terry Fox. He must have had tumors in his nuts too in order to make him so tough.

Terry also had a pretty good hate on for the media, for jumping on the bandwagon when he got to Toronto and then screwing off when he headed to Thunder Bay.

Thanks for slipping up google.

Laner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
The most troubling of all that UN nonsense is that they talk a good game, but they will never be able to deliver. They are massive, corrupt and completely drunk on free and unchecked money.

Many of those 'Agendas' are not a bad thing. The neo colonialism through 'Green Deals' in West Africa for example are pretty necessary at this point, if only from the point of view that much of the area is back in the stone ages and still getting worse. Help Africans in Africa is a good step before they become Chinese slaves.

And the cities can benefit from much of these ideas. But again, fuck the UN and just let the ideas foster and blossom among the free people who live in them. Vancouver did a pretty damn fine job of becoming the #1 city in the world without Bolsheviks in the UN mandating us into forced labour camps.

Defund the UN and let the free citizens continue to make nice things.

NoMoreTO

Ostrich
I've heard from local teachers that the expectation is that they won't be teaching past Canadian Thanksgiving. There has been a shutdown of a school recently. The number of false positives associated with the tests are ridiculous, I keep wondering why Canadians are lining up for them.

kosko

Peacock
Gold Member
I've heard from local teachers that the expectation is that they won't be teaching past Canadian Thanksgiving. There has been a shutdown of a school recently. The number of false positives associated with the tests are ridiculous, I keep wondering why Canadians are lining up for them.

Schools are State Daycare centres, so the drones can all go to work. No school, no ability to have anything close to standard office-based work. If Schools shut back down, it will be a fall/winter of work from home. They will keep the schools open for as long as they can. It is all so that they can phase back in a close to everyday work and economic situation.

Covid-19 cases are spiking up but deaths are minimal and hospitals are not seeing traffic surge. The weak folks unfortunately have already been hit hard and taken out by Covid. During flu season we will see likely another strong hit but it won't be as bad as the first time. In my opinion, The Provinces know this and will keep pushing the kids into school as that is their only stabilizer towards getting back to somewhat normal conditions. Not much more money is available for another full-lockdown form Daddy Trudeau.

Laner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Any honest Canadian is saying exactly this right now. Even those I know who are profiting off covid are feeling that this is essentially over. This 'next wave' has only been a wave of positive test results. The hospitalizations and deaths are a total flatline. Politicians cannot keep the lid on this insanity forever, and will start betting on it.

Case in point, BC is calling a snap election. The NDP handled the covid madness extremely well. They held off mass testing at the beginning and for as long as they could. They passed the levers over to the health officials who did their damn job. It reflected well on Horgan who got to witness his political associates, who used covy as a political tool, get into some hard face saving antics - both current and forthcoming.

It may backfire on him, but I doubt it. His base is that of the coward, so perhaps they will stay away from the booth due to fear. Already I hear people squeeling about 'not enough time to get paper ballots out to the voters!!!!!!'.

LeBeau

Ostrich
Gold Member