The Canada Political Thread

uncledick

Woodpecker

Beautiful statues, I am quite familiar of them during the odd trip id take to Winnipeg. Canada has found a new past time it seems, burning down churches and overturning statues of white people. I have my sympathies for the aboriginals that went through the residential school system and the few that were treated poorly and abused, but the wider resentment isn't their own. Its a calculated moment for marxist agitators to do what they always do, and thats to burn down churches and tear down the past. I wouldn't be surprised if the majority of perps are white university aged woksters getting their marx on.

"We gave three-and-a-half grams of each drug."...

The group aims to raise awareness of the "deeply flawed aspects of the Vancouver Model of decriminalization," which includes the "disproportionate influence of the Vancouver Police Department, unreasonably low drug thresholds, and lack of provisions for safe supply."

Additionally, the group underscores that the proposed model risks causing "significant harm" to people who use drugs, especially those at intersecting marginalized social locations, such as people experiencing homelessness, BIPOC, and those from the LGBTQ2S* community.

Free heroin, cocaine and meth handed out outside of the Vancouver Police Department

"We gave three-and-a-half grams of each drug."...

The group aims to raise awareness of the "deeply flawed aspects of the Vancouver Model of decriminalization," which includes the "disproportionate influence of the Vancouver Police Department, unreasonably low drug thresholds, and lack of provisions for safe supply."

Additionally, the group underscores that the proposed model risks causing "significant harm" to people who use drugs, especially those at intersecting marginalized social locations, such as people experiencing homelessness, BIPOC, and those from the LGBTQ2S* community.

Free heroin, cocaine and meth handed out outside of the Vancouver Police Department

"If you are a faggot, we'll give you free cocaine and meth".

"Sudden uptick in gay homeless population -- experts baffled as to cause, most likely culprit is wypipo..."

It's the subplot of Tiger King writ large.

budoslavic

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member

Notre-Dame-de-Grâce—Westmount - David Freiheit
David Freiheit was born and raised in Montreal, and is the youngest of 5 children in a family of lawyers. He is a husband. A father. And a patriot. David is a trained lawyer turned YouTuber where he produces content under the pseudonym Viva Frei. David never thought he would find himself running for political office, but he also never thought that he would find himself in a Canada where the government would lock people in their homes, shut down their businesses, force children to wear facemasks, prohibit international and interprovincial travel, and even forcibly detain Canadians in government facilities without any due process. David never thought he would see a Canada in which our most fundamental civil and human rights are treated as mere privileges that can be capriciously shredded by mere government edict. Yet that is exactly what Canada has become. Under its current leadership, Canada has simply become unrecognizably un-Canadian. David is going to do everything he can to make our great country glorious and free once more.

Beautiful statues, I am quite familiar of them during the odd trip id take to Winnipeg. Canada has found a new past time it seems, burning down churches and overturning statues of white people. I have my sympathies for the aboriginals that went through the residential school system and the few that were treated poorly and abused, but the wider resentment isn't their own. Its a calculated moment for marxist agitators to do what they always do, and thats to burn down churches and tear down the past. I wouldn't be surprised if the majority of perps are white university aged woksters getting their marx on.
Well, according to footage, they absolutely are, and are also women.

MRAll134

Pelican
Where I am in Southern Ontario, all the flags have been at half mast all summer.
It is the same thing on the westcoast. All the flags at half-mast almost all summer long. When you are being invaded by an external enemy, they want to make sure you are demoralized first.

Also, I am hearing that Trudeau is negotiating MRna treatments, in the millions of units, all the way into 2024. Enjoy the fight, because it is only going to keep getting more difficult.

It is the same thing on the westcoast. All the flags at half-mast almost all summer long. When you are being invaded by an external enemy, they want to make sure you are demoralized first.

Also, I am hearing that Trudeau is negotiating MRna treatments, in the millions of units, all the way into 2024. Enjoy the fight, because it is only going to keep getting more difficult.
What? You mean we're not almost through this and it won't all be over in a couple more weeks?

Yes a few friends and I noticed that recently at the Police Station. We had to think then we said " Oh its the native stuff"
Yeah, "native stuff" that everyone has known about for years now, that we had a big commission about, apologized for and paid out over a billion dollars to them over. Funny that this story resurfaced out of nowhere again this summer, alongside all these "Muslim hate crime" hoaxes, almost like it's just another excuse to attack Whitey...

Yeah, "native stuff" that everyone has known about for years now, that we had a big commission about, apologized for and paid out over a billion dollars to them over. Funny that this story resurfaced out of nowhere again this summer, alongside all these "Muslim hate crime" hoaxes, almost like it's just another excuse to attack Whitey...
Smells like an election coming up... then the Liberals can continue to neglect the natives for another 4 years.

Smells like an election coming up... then the Liberals can continue to neglect the natives for another 4 years.

'Cast thy complaints upon the government waters: for thou shalt find a lawsuit after many days.'
Looks like the thir$t is strong:

First Nations and Ottawa agree to $8 billion settlement on drinking water advisories

Eusebius Erasmus

Pelican
Orthodox
I used to live in this guy's riding.

There are very few places in Canada as nice as there.

Each month that retard faggot ex astronaut (Garneau) used to send me some dumb political mail that was infuriating. Would be lovely to see him unseated.
He’s going to turn into another O’Toole. Don’t trust any Canadian politicians.