The Canada Political Thread

Rockafeller organization was projecting a 70% decline in Canadas population by 2025. One of the harshest in the world. My fellow Canadians Its time to fight this Nazi plan by all legal means like your life depends on it. Because it does.

Could some one post the video of the guy that beat the state in the court case in alberta. That is a good place to start.
You're referring to the Patrick King court case in Alberta, and his 'I beat them' video is misleading.

Peacock
Gold Member
Looks like Trudeau is losing ground, his decision for a quick election might end up backfiring on him. He won't get his majority, and will lose some seats but with Singh as his globalist sidekick he will still effectively have his way.

Bernier and the PPC are getting the media blackout treatment, they would have pulled even with the NDP on an antivax profreedom agenda if their message was getting out.

thetruewhitenorth

Robin
Orthodox
Looks like Trudeau is losing ground, his decision for a quick election might end up backfiring on him. He won't get his majority, and will lose some seats but with Singh as his globalist sidekick he will still effectively have his way.

Bernier and the PPC are getting the media blackout treatment, they would have pulled even with the NDP on an antivax profreedom agenda if their message was getting out.
This PPC media blackout shows very well what a charade "democracy" is.

Only controlled parties are allowed to fully participate in political life.

Laner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
This PPC media blackout shows very well what a charade "democracy" is.

Only controlled parties are allowed to fully participate in political life.

The split of Canada can't come soon enough.

The west will be awash with small parties, while the east will be stuck in a two party - same master - type system.

thetruewhitenorth

Robin
Orthodox
The split of Canada can't come soon enough.

The west will be awash with small parties, while the east will be stuck in a two party - same master - type system.
The west might have a lot of small parties, but what's the point? I really doubt they will have any significant impact on things that matter such as culture.

Globo cabal will squash any opposition who threatens their power. They control pretty much everything - institutions, banks, media and so on.

Its like a game "wack a mole", as soon as a truly conservative party/movement starts rising - Boom! Goes a heavy globalist baton right on their head.

Kinda like what happened to Roosh. When he was teaching degeneracy, no one bothered him. As soon as he started criticizing the globo narrative, the hounds were released upon him.

ScannerLIV

Woodpecker
Observations:

Cops not wearing masks (??)

Cops very relaxed-signs of high social trust society. Violence is unheard off here

Interesting paradox.

Can you imagine any US president walking in any neighborhood?

Laner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Observations:

Cops not wearing masks (??)

Cops very relaxed-signs of high social trust society. Violence is unheard off here

Interesting paradox.

Can you imagine any US president walking in any neighborhood?
We have been very high trust. Until recently.

Ironically, its been the Trudeau families mission to foster in low trust environments in order to gain more power. The idea that it could be his downfall is just too sweet.

I'm seeing a likely massive shift to voting PC in the next election, likely achieving majority status. The main talking selling point of the PC party will be how the Liberals 'mishandled the entire Coronavirus response' - of which the PC will guarantee action to remedy the entire situation once elected (perhaps even including major Liberal players being held accountable?)

If O'Toole plays his cards right and dangles the right mega-carrot, his opposition party will take the next election in a clean sweep.

Parmesan

Woodpecker
I'm seeing a likely massive shift to voting PC in the next election, likely achieving majority status. The main talking selling point of the PC party will be how the Liberals 'mishandled the entire Coronavirus response' - of which the PC will guarantee action to remedy the entire situation once elected (perhaps even including major Liberal players being held accountable?)

If O'Toole plays his cards right and dangles the right mega-carrot, his opposition party will take the next election in a clean sweep.
Are you Canadian? This is pretty much the only positive take I’ve heard. From what I have read, it seems urban liberals are still mostly infatuated with the cult of Trudeau and the Covid boot. Even Alberta, which is supposed to be the Texas of Canada, appeared to be even worse than US blue states in terms of lockdown non-sense.

Are you Canadian? This is pretty much the only positive take I’ve heard. From what I have read, it seems urban liberals are still mostly infatuated with the cult of Trudeau and the Covid boot. Even Alberta, which is supposed to be the Texas of Canada, appeared to be even worse than US blue states in terms of lockdown non-sense.
Happens every election: lapdog Liberal media comes out with stories about "Conservatives pulling ahead" and "possible Conservative minority Gov't", all just to scare the normies into getting out and voting Liberal.

If it's on TV, radio or a newspaper in Canada, it's BD and can't be trusted.

Parmesan

Woodpecker
It is getting hot on the campaign trail for Prime Monster J. Trudeau. He gets shouted down in Bolton, On. and rightfully so. This globalist and his agenda can pack their bags:

The Twitter responses tell you everything about these out of touch latte liberals. Calling for feds to investigate and spy on these people. Saying they are the same paid protestors going to every event. Calling them trailer trash hate groups.

Trudeau and Newsom losing next month would be the ultimate smug liberal meltdown. I wouldn’t be surprised if the media itself turns violent.

The Twitter responses tell you everything about these out of touch latte liberals. Calling for feds to investigate and spy on these people. Saying they are the same paid protestors going to every event. Calling them trailer trash hate groups.

Trudeau and Newsom losing next month would be the ultimate smug liberal meltdown. I wouldn’t be surprised if the media itself turns violent.
LOL @ latte liberals. Good one.