The Canada Political Thread

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
The spin these prestitutes get to weave on the regular is worthy of several books.

When you run a campaign outside you run the risk of these security incidents! What? You mean you might have to face the people you pretend to govern legitimately and become surprised you need an army of security to keep them back?

When a leader needs that much protection from their people you just know things are not going in a good direction. This is happening in many other countries as well. political leaders are being hounded by large crowds and their security detail have a fit in the process just keeping things in check.

That was epic! I hope more people will start pushing back against the globo cabal.
I think he went too far. The left just frames this to fit their narrative that his opposition is just threatening, violent trash. It makes Trudeau look like a victim. Im all for him being called out, but I think manipulating him and his security to get close like this comes off as a low blow. He should have used the opportunity to ask him a hard question the fawning media refuses to ask.

thetruewhitenorth

Sparrow
Orthodox
I think he went too far. The left just frames this to fit their narrative that his opposition is just threatening, violent trash. It makes Trudeau look like a victim. Im all for him being called out, but I think manipulating him and his security to get close like this comes off as a low blow. He should have used the opportunity to ask him a hard question the fawning media refuses to ask.
The left will frame the opposition as violent trash regardless. And any hard questions that could've been asked, would be just ignored by the lapdog media.

At this point its difficult to say what christian conservative tactics and strategy should be against the current marxist regime in Canada and worldwide.

I guess we live in a world of ideas. The left has a very clear ideology they're offering - consume, follow your passions, chase pleasure. But in exchange give up any collective identity you might have. Something like that, of course, lately it became more extreme.

But what is that Conservatives are offering? Only appeasement and retreat before the left. They appear weak and easily swayed.

The left will frame the opposition as violent trash regardless. And any hard questions that could've been asked, would be just ignored by the lapdog media.

At this point its difficult to say what christian conservative tactics and strategy should be against the current marxist regime in Canada and worldwide.

I guess we live in a world of ideas. The left has a very clear ideology they're offering - consume, follow your passions, chase pleasure. But in exchange give up any collective identity you might have. Something like that, of course, lately it became more extreme.

But what is that Conservatives are offering? Only appeasement and retreat before the left. They appear weak and easily swayed.
What about that guy that confronted Tucker Carlson the other month? Did he win any hearts and souls by confronting a guy in a store with his family? No, liberal media and Twitter jerked off to it, but that was it. It was a low blow and everyone knew it.

I agree conservatives aren’t selling a platform. The South Dakota governor just refused to sign a bill banning employer vaxx mandates because “gov shouldn’t tell business what to do”. I guess while South Dakota businesses get raided and fined by the feds for not hiring a tranny, they can sleep well knowing they can still fire you for not getting vaxxed.

MRAll134

Pelican

Is this true?

Are you basically trapped in Canada now?

I guess you can drive to the states or mexico maybe?

Government of Canada to require vaccination of federal workforce and federally regulated transportation sector
In addition, as soon as possible in the fall and no later than the end of October, the Government of Canada will require employees in the federally regulated air, rail, and marine transportation sectors to be vaccinated. The vaccination requirement will also extend to certain travellers. This includes all commercial air travellers, passengers on interprovincial trains, and passengers on large marine vessels with overnight accommodations, such as cruise ships.

Not quite yet, but soon.
As for driving (or flagpole) crossing into the US, that will depend on the American (coming) rules.

*Underline emphasis added

These two words are not compatible; therefore any "strategy" will actually be just as Godless as the opponents'.

*Underline emphasis added

True. There is also the biblical command to show proper respect to the superior authorities while they occupy their positions. Personal attacks, whether physically, or by the clown show photo-op by that punk kid, are not appropriate.

Render therefore to all their dues: tribute to whom tribute is due; custom to whom custom; fear to whom fear; honour to whom honour. - Romans 13:7

Are you Canadian? This is pretty much the only positive take I’ve heard. From what I have read, it seems urban liberals are still mostly infatuated with the cult of Trudeau and the Covid boot. Even Alberta, which is supposed to be the Texas of Canada, appeared to be even worse than US blue states in terms of lockdown non-sense.
Happens every election: lapdog Liberal media comes out with stories about "Conservatives pulling ahead" and "possible Conservative minority Gov't", all just to scare the normies into getting out and voting Liberal.

If it's on TV, radio or a newspaper in Canada, it's BD and can't be trusted.

Looked over my OP. "I'm seeing..." was a bad choice of words that scewed what I meant. Should have read "I'm predicting/forecasting...". My prediction about O'Toole was based on the continual bad Press the Liberals have gained for themselves over the last 18 months (expecially after the vaccine rollout fiasco). Trudeau has his supporters, yes, but he has left a bad taste in the mouth of many of his (former) constituents.

Full disclosure: I haven't been following any of the election coverage, as the politicial candidates are the same, just under different names - an aside I'm not getting into here. The only political shenanigans I give stock to, were the federal and provincial 'pandemic' announcements of the last 1.5 years, as my immediate level of freedom was usually involved.

Hmm - I may have just dug myself in deeper by now admitting this^ along with my original prediction. :hmm::)

2Infinity

Woodpecker

Cuck ford cucked. The funny thing is that I'm actually seeing comments NOT in favor of this vaxx passport on leftist media sites (Globe and Mail, Toronto Star) - it's fake consensus the lying press is creating that most people want it but many of the vaxxed liberal crowd are saying its a bad idea.

raveking

Sparrow
Ontario now requiring vaccine passports to dine in restaurants, gym, movies etc. This is such bullshit, also my workplace now mandating us to sign an attestation by early September confirming we've gotten our vaccines. Thinking of just either not signing it or lying saying I did take it....not sure yet what I should, please pray for me brothers. This is actually insane, "The app will show businesses a checkmark or an ‘X’ to confirm vaccination status, officials say, and the QR code can be displayed on smartphones or a printed sheet of paper. Users will also be required to show photo identification along with the QR code."

2Infinity

Woodpecker
Ontario now requiring vaccine passports to dine in restaurants, gym, movies etc. This is such bullshit, also my workplace now mandating us to sign an attestation by early September confirming we've gotten our vaccines. Thinking of just either not signing it or lying saying I did take it....not sure yet what I should, please pray for me brothers. This is actually insane, "The app will show businesses a checkmark or an ‘X’ to confirm vaccination status, officials say, and the QR code can be displayed on smartphones or a printed sheet of paper. Users will also be required to show photo identification along with the QR code."

Have a look at this and see if it can help you resist against your employer forcing you to get it:

If you can say there is anything positive about this, it’s that the paralyzation of choice when it comes to travel is no longer a thing. There are now limited choices in terms of countries I can or will visit, and I can focus my attention appropriately. I would have liked to Snowboard in the Canada one day, but now I can use that money and time on visiting a free state like Montana.