The Canada Political Thread

kosko

Peacock
Gold Member

Cuck ford cucked. The funny thing is that I'm actually seeing comments NOT in favor of this vaxx passport on leftist media sites (Globe and Mail, Toronto Star) - it's fake consensus the lying press is creating that most people want it but many of the vaxxed liberal crowd are saying its a bad idea.

It is all still fresh news and I have no read the Ontario legal text yet on the guidelines.

Ford def. cucked out here and what is even crazier is that he punted the first version because he thought it was too extreme.

Ontario is an interesting case because it isn't the granola hippie wasteland like B.C. and there are very Conservative pockets here with the most # of small-medium businesses in the country. Already, there is a FB group of 80,000+ businesses that are not going to support or implement these passports. Some also have projected that this move would remove 30% of customers from businesses which would sink the majority of them as they enter into slower fall and winter periods.

The cynic in me feels this is all 'Election Magic' being played here as Ford is a chief man in corraling the GTA for the Cons. I say this because the Vax Passport date starts on Sept 22nd which is, just by coincidence, two days after the election on Sept 20th. Part of me thinks this is a move to link this all the Trudeau and the Liberals as The Feds were bribing the Provinces all with buckets of money to implement Vax passports as the Feds didn't want to do it. If people are pissed off they will march to the polls to vote out the Liberals. Ford may face personal wounds for this when he is up for re-election but his job, right now, is to help get the Federal Cons all the seats they need in Ontario.

Lastly, I asked many months ago if there are more open-minded MDs that can help with this to help people who can't get vax'd. I am still looking for these resources but if anyone has any leads, please do share.

2Infinity

Woodpecker
^ Unfortunately I don't think the CPC even if elected is going to get rid of the vax mandate because the pressure is coming from the globalist agenda. PPC is the only party against it but they aren't going to be able to win the whole election given how this country votes, hoping they get a few seats at least.

raveking

Sparrow
It is all still fresh news and I have no read the Ontario legal text yet on the guidelines.

Ford def. cucked out here and what is even crazier is that he punted the first version because he thought it was too extreme.

Ontario is an interesting case because it isn't the granola hippie wasteland like B.C. and there are very Conservative pockets here with the most # of small-medium businesses in the country. Already, there is a FB group of 80,000+ businesses that are not going to support or implement these passports. Some also have projected that this move would remove 30% of customers from businesses which would sink the majority of them as they enter into slower fall and winter periods.

The cynic in me feels this is all 'Election Magic' being played here as Ford is a chief man in corraling the GTA for the Cons. I say this because the Vax Passport date starts on Sept 22nd which is, just by coincidence, two days after the election on Sept 20th. Part of me thinks this is a move to link this all the Trudeau and the Liberals as The Feds were bribing the Provinces all with buckets of money to implement Vax passports as the Feds didn't want to do it. If people are pissed off they will march to the polls to vote out the Liberals. Ford may face personal wounds for this when he is up for re-election but his job, right now, is to help get the Federal Cons all the seats they need in Ontario.

Lastly, I asked many months ago if there are more open-minded MDs that can help with this to help people who can't get vax'd. I am still looking for these resources but if anyone has any leads, please do share.

Would you mind sharing the FB group that has 80,000 business owners not implementing the vac passport. I'd like to take a look for myself to see what others are saying. It's hard to get a good read on where people really stand when it's mixed on Twitter based on the replies I see on every fucking CBC, Cp24 tweet about COVID.

Ontario now requiring vaccine passports to dine in restaurants, gym, movies etc. This is such bullshit, also my workplace now mandating us to sign an attestation by early September confirming we've gotten our vaccines. Thinking of just either not signing it or lying saying I did take it....not sure yet what I should, please pray for me brothers. This is actually insane, "The app will show businesses a checkmark or an ‘X’ to confirm vaccination status, officials say, and the QR code can be displayed on smartphones or a printed sheet of paper. Users will also be required to show photo identification along with the QR code."

Ontario's COVID-19 vaccine passport plan unveiled, won't apply to retail
During the briefing, officials said the enhanced certificate system is meant to be temporary, though
how long it remains in place will depend on how the fourth wave of the pandemic unfolds in coming months.
Which means the enhanced certificate system is permanent.

COVID-19: Premier Doug Ford announces vaccine certificate system coming Sept. 22 for Ontario

7:15 to 7:58
^^Holy God.

8:20 to 8:30
Elliott: "But I want to be clear that at no time will people be denied medical care, food from grocery stores, or basic medical supplies based on their vaccination status."

14:55 to 16:00
Reporter: "There's a long list of businesses that are exempt - ... retail stores... why leave so many places off the list...?"
Chief 'Medical' dude: "I'd like to emphasize that we're trying to be as evidence-based as possible... The venues that we have chosen are responsive to the risk that we've found in Ontario, If the risk increases in other venues, we can add and implement additional measures...."

Translation of the ^^above: 'Now let us make this perfectly clear; we're not yet blocking access to food for the unvaccinated, as we haven't yet fully prepared our military plans for the chaos and subsequent insurrection that is going to result.'

23:45...
Ford: "We have to unite as a province..."

38:15...
Kaleed Rasheed (the person behind the new passport tech), Associate Minister of Digital Government, explains how 'papers please' will be so easily implemented thanks to his new "solid product".

2Infinity

Woodpecker
Would you mind sharing the FB group that has 80,000 business owners not implementing the vac passport. I'd like to take a look for myself to see what others are saying. It's hard to get a good read on where people really stand when it's mixed on Twitter based on the replies I see on every fucking CBC, Cp24 tweet about COVID.

Someone needs to go to that Facebook group and tell all those business owners to use an alternative platform like GAB (or telegram?) at least in parallel to the FB one - watch these FB groups be banned eventually. I don't why they continue to organize these things on facebook, it's like building a house on quicksand.

NoMoreTO

Ostrich
Here's a BC group of businesses against the "health pass" https://www.facebook.com/groups/1302143960224863/

It has 116k+ members as of this post, up from ~80k members when I heard about it around a week ago. The group is now set to private, so you gotta join it to see the content. Used to be set to open.

These movements are picking up steam fast. A friend of mine recently sat down with a big women's group against the vax. Mobilize now or it's too late.

I've got an uneasy feeling about this. Polls show OToole in the lead, but maybe the Liberal/media machine doesn't care, because they know Sept 20 2021 will.be our own Canadian version of Nov 3 2020, where polling stations and counts are blatantly hijacked and usurped.

Any thoughts?

I've got an uneasy feeling about this. Polls show OToole in the lead, but maybe the Liberal/media machine doesn't care, because they know Sept 20 2021 will.be our own Canadian version of Nov 3 2020, where polling stations and counts are blatantly hijacked and usurped.

Any thoughts?
My thought is that your thought may be correct.

Seeming more like a rock and a hard place now
:hmm:
"O’Toole says he wants 90 per cent of eligible residents vaccinated against COVID-19"*

The number just keeps going up, doesn't it?
*Emphasis added

hedonist

Kingfisher

Any thoughts?

Well didn't dominion have ties to Canada? Its hard to truly know what went down in 2020.
I noticed there was a vax passport msn article about O'Toole the other day and hours after the link changed to gun laws?
I was wondering if it was a liberal media spin to make it sound like he was on board and people were definitely pissed off, so maybe it worked.

Eusebius Erasmus

Pelican
Orthodox

This is all theatre.

Erin O'Toole is a globalist tool. Canadians think they have a choice between him and Trudeau, but on the important issues, the CPC and LPC are the same: Vaccine Passports, LGBT, abortion, etc.

The election is a distraction so that Canadians believe that they have a democracy, while ignoring the important aspects of Covid tyranny. It's brilliant, really. Why do you think the Soviet Union held elections?

Last edited:

MRAll134

Pelican
This is all theatre.

Erin O'Toole is a globalist tool. Canadians think they have a choice between him and Trudeau, but on the important issues, the CPC and LPC are the same: Vaccine Passports, LGBT, abortion, etc.

The election is a distraction so that Canadians believe that they have a democracy, while ignoring the important aspects of Covid tyranny. It's brilliant, really. Why do you think the Soviet Union held elections?
The globalists have an agenda. They just want to keep up the pretense of democratic voting, so there is not a total revolution in the streets. Still, I will vote this month.

NoMoreTO

Ostrich
The globalists have an agenda. They just want to keep up the pretense of democratic voting, so there is not a total revolution in the streets. Still, I will vote this month.
Voting without a mask is the key to me.

PPC seems like the only non vaxx passport choice. It'd be nice to see them get even 5 or 6 seats. I believe it's all rigged, all major candidates are pro vax passport. Then you add Mail in ballots just like in the US last year and it's a political checkmate. I watched Question Period with (((Evan Solomon))) today and was amazed at how there was absolutely no attention paid to the pandemic or more specifically the vax passport. Topics like Native Issues, Climate change, day care, and restrictions on firearms were touched on.

Last edited: