The Canada Political Thread

NoMoreTO

Ostrich
Trudeau does not have a proper gear to grind with either O'Toole or Singh.

As a result, he has declared war on the anti vaxxers, it's good politics. The guy is definitely full of hate for all who oppose him. We knew this before, but now we are starting to see the darker side of a full blown narcissist.

budoslavic

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member
Note nobody's wearing a mask at Max Rally.

E-ulStTWUAEDuvr

E-ulSs-XoAY1irp

E-ulSs-XoAE6BD4

NoMoreTO

Ostrich
Trudeau sounds triggered.

What a word salad.

Trudeau is definitely angry these days. From a neutral perspective, I actually think it suits him better.

Misinformation and Disinformation
Misinformation is “false information that is spread, regardless of intent to mislead.” Put a flag in the second half of this definition; it will be important later.

Disinformation means “false information

Any questions/comments in the French debate about differences in treatment of the unvaccinated? It's really the only thing I care about. :)

Thanks. Wow talk about dodging the questions. Rebel news getting in there as reporters for these questions Is a blessing.
I wish they didn’t waste a question on Trudeau asking him about their banning from the debate. I realize it was probably free advertising, but he just gets to preach to his woke followers about rebel news being “misinformation”. Would have rather seen him squirm with a tough question.

This is, distilled, what feminists call "intersectionality". If you run afoul of even one element of what the ruling power is doing, you are guilty of all the sins in their eyes.
Twitter Header:
The elision is complete. Don't want the government not only mandating what you put in your body but also knowing everywhere you go? Of course you're a racist and a misogynist. Oh well...

Is that the connection Trudeau actually said, verbally in his speech? The video snippet skips at time index 0:22; and I have learned not to take claims which contain 'elipses' - whether in written speech, or audio clips - at face value.

*Underline added

Yay. Inescapable web of geolocation tracking for the masses, coming soon to a 'free' society near you!

Digital ID in Ontario

The reason why this will be ready in only 6 weeks (compared to Quebec's 4 months), is because Ontario's digital ID was already being developed by Ford's government, even during his 'we won't have vaccine passports; we won't have a 2-tier society' statement made months ago. His 180 from that original statement was all theater.

budoslavic

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member
Can't comment on the first clip ('voicealexa'), as I can't verify that O'Toole actually said those words, or if it was dubbed over. Whoever composed the first clip really needs to learn how to sync audio and video. I'm not saying it 100% didn't happen, but I must have verification.
From what I gathered, there was poor audio/sound system at the debate. Some of the candidates said they were not able to hear the question(s) clearly. Also, I wonder if the reporters asked the questions via phone? (I think reporters needed to show proof of vaxx - 24 to 48 hours before -
in order to show up at the debate in person.)

Yay. Inescapable web of geolocation tracking for the masses, coming soon to a 'free' society near you!

Digital ID in Ontario

The reason why this will be ready in only 6 weeks (compared to Quebec's 4 months), is because Ontario's digital ID was already being developed by Ford's government, even during his 'we won't have vaccine passports; we won't have a 2-tier society' statement made months ago. His 180 from that original statement was all theater.
My local news here in America, had some local liberal pundit on, and he was talking as if it was completely antithetical to get a vaccine and yet not expect others to be mandated to do it. He was so smug and confident, practically laughing, and saying our conservative candidates for office were all basically crazy because 70% of our state is vaxxed. This is the mentality we are dealing with.

NoMoreTO

Ostrich
It's amazing watching that debate where so much content is watered down by (1) too many candidates - should be three (2) constant talk of climate change (3) Indian affairs and other woke topics taking up another half the time. Given there is only one English debate, I am amazed at how useless that was. I just want to hear one practical question on the debt or about the Vax pass, it's beyond laughable. BQ won as always.

NoMoreTO

Ostrich
I've got an uneasy feeling about this. Polls show OToole in the lead, but maybe the Liberal/media machine doesn't care, because they know Sept 20 2021 will.be our own Canadian version of Nov 3 2020, where polling stations and counts are blatantly hijacked and usurped.

Any thoughts?
Trudeau could very well take the win with mail in ballots. But on the other hand, they have 90% of what they want in O'Toole. They can nudge him the last 10%, look at the joke they made of blubbering Doug Ford

Laner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Trudeau is desperate and I think he alienated the entire city of Richmond with this tweet.

Well its a good thing he is bringing 400,000 'immigrants' and 100,000 'students' then.

It would be a shame if those students had no where to live. Maybe those 'students' could just buy those vacant homes? What's that? They are already owned by foreign 'students'? Well, I'll be damned.