The Canada Political Thread

hedonist

Kingfisher
Hope so but I don't think the bastards care given the opposition is so weak (controlled?) - I am worried about the potential implementation of the plane and train for vaxxed only rule that Trudeau said would go in place by October. If large enough segments of the population doesn't rise up and protest as they are in Australia, it's gonna be dark days ahead for unvaxxed, can't believe the sheep in this country voted again for this guy.
I thought this was a given just a matter of when for the flight ban??? Hopefully it doesn't pass.

kel

Ostrich
I thought the bus and train thing had already happened? Maybe that's just in Quebec, most of my friends are in Quebec so that's the news I get. And, I believe, October 1 for all planes?

I thought the bus and train thing had already happened? Maybe that's just in Quebec, most of my friends are in Quebec so that's the news I get. And, I believe, October 1 for all planes?

In addition, as soon as possible in the fall and no later than the end of October, the Government of Canada will require employees in the federally regulated air, rail, and marine transportation sectors to be vaccinated. The vaccination requirement will also extend to certain travellers. This includes all commercial air travellers, passengers on interprovincial trains, and passengers on large marine vessels with overnight accommodations, such as cruise ships.

• Concerned
Reactions: kel

Christhugger

Kingfisher
Anyone else sitting through their 2-hour optional mandatory meeting to tell us about the dead indian children?

"The parents had no choice, those who resisted were taken to jail. We must learn to never let these conditions happen again where those in charge can do this to people"

"GET YOUR VAXX OR YOU'RE FIRED AND YOUR CHILDREN CAN'T GO TO SCHOOL"

Sorry I don't know how to make memes...

thetruewhitenorth

Robin
Orthodox
Anyone else sitting through their 2-hour optional mandatory meeting to tell us about the dead indian children?

"The parents had no choice, those who resisted were taken to jail. We must learn to never let these conditions happen again where those in charge can do this to people"

No, just relaxing today, another stat holiday..

^Lol.
Sir, your words say more than memes ever could. :)

SeaEagle

Sparrow

NoMoreTO

Ostrich
Ontario plans to lay off all unvaccinated Long Term Care Workers. Other medical professions in many cases do not have a mandate.

Toronto Star

Based Lithuanians
While the average level for staff vaccinations has reached 86 per cent since a vaccination-or-testing regime was imposed July 1, about one-fifth of facilities have rates below 80 per cent, Phillips added as he released statistics for all 626 nursing homes in the province.

In one example, just 51 per cent of staff Labdara Lithuanian Nursing Home in Etobicoke — where the board of directors pleaded with employees to get vaccinated amid a deadly summer outbreak — have had two shots, despite incentives including paid time off and help paying for transportation.

Ontario plans to lay off all unvaccinated Long Term Care Workers. Other medical professions in many cases do not have a mandate.

Toronto Star
The new policy means thousands of nursing home workers must get jabs to keep their jobs in the face of the highly contagious Delta variant, waning immunity among vulnerable residents vaccinated last winter, and a rising number of outbreaks in recent weeks. Virtually all residents are vaccinated.
“Each day that passes without mandatory vaccination for all health-care providers, patients’ health is being compromised,” warned Morgan Hoffarth, president of the Registered Nurses’ Association of Ontario.

^So, yet another admission that the vaccines are pointless.

*Emphasis added by me

SeaEagle

Sparrow
Today I had coffee with my Dad's older friend who consistently asks me if I got the shot. He asked me "What's wrong with you?" and claims to trust the doctors, loving the phrase "top doctor". He's a TV boomer who regularly watches Colbert.

Right after our meeting I noticed a man with PPC and 'No Vaxx Mandate' on his truck and had a nice discussion about abortion and the MSM with him and his friend. He quoted Romans 12:12 and made my day.

Last edited:

Eusebius Erasmus

Pelican
Orthodox

Eusebius Erasmus

Pelican
Orthodox
Today I had coffee with my Dad's older friend who consistently asks me if I got the shot. He asked me "What's wrong with you?" and claims to trust the doctors, loving the phrase "top doctor". He's a TV boomer who regularly watches Colbert.

Right after our meeting I noticed a man with PPC and 'No Vaxx Mandate' on his truck and had a nice discussion about abortion and the MSM with him and his friend. He quoted Romans 12:12 and made my day.

Good, but avoid disclosing your vaccination status to people -- even family friends.