The Canada Political Thread

Got a reference in an online chat to this group: Canadian Covid Care Alliance

the person that posted it said it is possible to get them to give you a prescription for IVM.

A perfunctory look at the website is encouraging:

We represent over 500 members, comprised of physicians, research scientists (including virologists, vaccinologists, and immunologists), and others; including highly accomplished professors from top Canadian universities, allied healthcare professionals, and lawyers from across Canada, who have serious concerns with respect to the management of the COVID-19 pandemic in this country.

Some good news, the Ontario ID digital program has been delayed until at least 2022. It was supposed to roll out at the end of this year. While it’s only a delay it will allow us more time to plan ahead.

hedonist

Kingfisher

Some good news, the Ontario ID digital program has been delayed until at least 2022. It was supposed to roll out at the end of this year. While it’s only a delay it will allow us more time to plan ahead.
Here's hoping the flight rules go that way too.

NoMoreTO

Hummingbird
Pierre can handle himself. Reporters try to turn the topic to unvaxxed conservative party members and he quickly turns it around and refocuses on inflation.

Reporters try to get him to go out of his realm of responsibility and criticize the BoC, he simply cites how BoC was wrong about predicting inflation, like the liberals. Personally I'd love it if he called out the (((Bank of Canada)))

The guy is sharp.

Last edited:

Christhugger

Kingfisher
Just an update on flights FYI. I had a family member fly across the country (domestic) on WestJet both ways, just last week (Nov 12). And nobody asked them for proof showing the Vax during check-in or at any other time. They are vaxxed and love it, so this wasn't a "test" of the system, but there you go.

Update - another relative flew across the country yesterday Nov 25 (WestJet) They DID get Vax carded by the WestJet personnel at the airport during check-in.

NoMoreTO

Hummingbird
Pierre has been shredding liberals daily on inflation, specifically the price of housing. They actually still blame Stephen Harper!

I know the CPC is bunk on the vax, and has a 10 year plan to balance the budget..., but Pierre is the best guy I've ever seen in Parliament. The right mix of intelligence, anger, and humour. He mocks the libs very well.

Today
Hussein claims they have spent more on housing than the cons did. Pierre roasts him how prices are up 300 Grand

Yesterday - tells the story of a guy "Jose" living in his parents basement who called him

Last Week - Deflation/Inflation flip flop of Freeland, Freeland claims inflation is global, but land is not global! She then reads from a newspaper!

Freeland and Hussein are an absolute joke.

Cryptosam

Pigeon
My religious exemption got rejected.
I'm going through the stages of grief, have been all week.
I will have to take the forced vax to feed my kids. Which brand is least likely to kill me?

DeWoken

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
I will have to take the forced vax to feed my kids. Which brand is least likely to kill me?
Are black market methods an option?

Don't you have folks you can move in with to economize?

I think there is a shortage of truck drivers right now and I doubt they have to be vaxed (unless they are going across the border).

I am waiting for similar news. I'm not planning on relenting, instead I'm scouring the local help wanted ads, and there are plenty. I'll do whatever I need to do no matter how menial or rough, but I can never get un-vaxxed.

I have already made changes and plans as to how my lifestyle will be affected.

Don't get stuck in the mindset of your job being the only job out there for you.