The Canada Political Thread

canuckj

Woodpecker
Other Christian
Is there any hope at all in Canada? Whether or not I like it I am likely stuck here. I think we may have lost the vaccine battle, as 85% or so may have taken at least one shot. What I am starting to think is that we may be able to wake up the masses through the government overreaction we are seeing. Repeated boosters, the vax pass system, exclusion of a minority (the unvaxed) from any normal life, child vaccination, media censorship, and so on. They may think the vax works (for now) but not like the direction this is heading in. The system they are setting up is leading to tyranny. I think if we could bring all the different groups under one umbrella and coordinate mass actions of civil disobedience this thing could grow, particularly among the youth. If people like Vander Zalm and Brian Peckford are already awake there may be many former leaders to offer credibility to our cause.

Last edited:

DeWoken

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
Is there any hope at all in Canada? Whether or not I like it I am likely stuck here. I think we may have lost the vaccine battle, as 85% or so may have taken at least one shot. What I am starting to think is that we may be able to wake up the masses through the government overreaction we are seeing. Repeated boosters, the vax pass system, exclusion of a minority (the unvaxed) from any normal life, child vaccination, media censorship, and so on. They may think the vax works (for now) but not like the direction this is heading in. The system they are setting up is leading to tyranny. I think if we could bring all the different groups under one umbrella and coordinate mass actions of civil disobedience this thing could grow, particularly among the youth. If people like Vander Zalm and Brian Peckford are already awake there may be many former leaders to offer credibility to our cause.
The word you're seeking is 'overreach'. Yes, this is plainly tyranny.

I was having trouble getting grass-fed beef for a while there because the farmers I was relying on all used the same slaughterhouse, which became a dumpster fire due to C19 restrictions and bad management. But through perseverance I found the right farm to supply my needs and had a somewhat encouraging conversation with the guy. He told me how he had stopped supplying a local snooty (and lefty) organic store because they wanted to mark up his product too much, elbowing out budget-conscious people like myself. He derided how the owner drives a flashy sports car. After a while, without asking, he claimed that he and his family had all been vaxed (their little store is all outside on the porch now). I wasn't sure if he was just cover, but I think that there is a fair amount of black market stuff going around, and with that you will have snitches, as well. Seeing as it was our first meeting I didn't dig any deeper. I hope the guy is actually pureblood.

It's good to know where the real food comes from in times like this.

TrueWhiteNorth, that's a real shame, sorry to hear that. Did you get a "one-and-done" variety? Have you checked your Bluetooth connectivity? ;)

Last edited:

canuckj

Woodpecker
Other Christian
Not to beat a dead horse here but is there any realistic hope for this country at this point? Any indicators things are changing? As a mid-40s single father without any significant wealth (less than $100,000) I feel trapped here and until COVID just tried not reading the news. The population replacement immigration policies, mass compliance with mandates, and Trudeau's reelection are the indicators for me. The positives I see are that the youth hate Trudeau as well and we may be able to get them to see what is really happening with COVID.

SeaEagle

Robin
Catholic
Not to beat a dead horse here but is there any realistic hope for this country at this point? Any indicators things are changing? As a mid-40s single father without any significant wealth (less than $100,000) I feel trapped here and until COVID just tried not reading the news. The population replacement immigration policies, mass compliance with mandates, and Trudeau's reelection are the indicators for me. The positives I see are that the youth hate Trudeau as well and we may be able to get them to see what is really happening with COVID.
I wish I had more insight into this. I don't see things getting better until they get much worse. I intended to leave for Poland before the travel ban but was convinced to stay by my family. They figured COVID policies wouldn't last much longer and that I'd be able to leave in the summer if I wanted. Hopefully that remains the case, because I don't see this country pulling a 180 anytime soon. Most are comfortable with their government job, legal weed, and netflix (or some variation of this).

Things can change quickly in an information age however, you never know. Once you get red-pilled politically, there's no going back. Our government is painfully incompetent and I wouldn't be surprised if people get fed up with inflation and wokeness.

Laner

Crow
Protestant
Gold Member
Things will not go back to the 'good old days'. Ever. That country is mostly gone now. But don't take that as there will be only suffering, because that is also not true. Here is where I see Canada going in the next 10 - 20 years. I will focus on the west, as that's what I know.

- Medium sized towns will see more immigration. Any agricultural regions will see heavy Indian immigration especially. They will continue to buy up farmland and local business like cheap hotels.
- Cities will continue down the path of classism. They will get even more expensive; Not just housing, but also for nearly everything else. Need a plumber? Kitchen reno? Expect to pay heavy sums.
- Globohomo will essentially run these cities by way of employment leverage. Can't handle 5000 poorly paid tech workers from Bangalore suddenly appearing in your central core? Then Amazon will move somewhere where the city will bend over backwards for them. Most companies in Vancouver & Toronto will be these types of globo corporates who have shown that they no longer need to hide that they run our countries. The Corruption of Everything.
- White flight will increase to surrounding suburbs, conservative exurbs and clean, safe small towns. Many people who grew up rural, will go back to their family roots in their middle ages. Many small towns will greatly benefit from this if its done properly.
- Work From Home leftists will continue to flee cities to 'cool' small mountain lifestyle towns. These towns will become even more divided as the locals get shut out of their lives by woke policies of the urban refugees.
- Governments will start to turn their attention away from industry as the bills become due. Expect some industries to be allowed to operate - perhaps not with incentives, but not with pushback. The mining and gas industries come to mind.
- Supply chain issues will not be going away. Industries that use North American resources will be great places to be in the coming decades.
- Supply chain issues work both ways. Expect the demand for our resources to increase and governments will use these imbalances to their benefit. This may lead to war, but doubtful.
- China will continue to flood Canadian business, political and academic positions with CCP allies. There will eventually be pushback, but not until we come to terms with race. Again, The Corruption of Everything.
- Canada's west will be greatly influenced by the US west. If there is any Balkanization in the Cascadia and Redoubt region, there will be a big push from many Canadians to follow suit. I could see the first City State's happening like this, with support on both sides. The biggest divide in North America right now is not race. Its urban/rural.

Saying all this I am optimistic. Working with your hands, understanding systems, having good and reliable friends and family and having faith in God are things that cannot be taken from you. Everything else is just stuff. So focus on your children and raise them to be the strong men that will put this ship back on course through the next decades.

canuckj

Woodpecker
Other Christian
Things will not go back to the 'good old days'. Ever. That country is mostly gone now. But don't take that as there will be only suffering, because that is also not true. Here is where I see Canada going in the next 10 - 20 years. I will focus on the west, as that's what I know.

- Medium sized towns will see more immigration. Any agricultural regions will see heavy Indian immigration especially. They will continue to buy up farmland and local business like cheap hotels.
- Cities will continue down the path of classism. They will get even more expensive; Not just housing, but also for nearly everything else. Need a plumber? Kitchen reno? Expect to pay heavy sums.
- Globohomo will essentially run these cities by way of employment leverage. Can't handle 5000 poorly paid tech workers from Bangalore suddenly appearing in your central core? Then Amazon will move somewhere where the city will bend over backwards for them. Most companies in Vancouver & Toronto will be these types of globo corporates who have shown that they no longer need to hide that they run our countries. The Corruption of Everything.
- White flight will increase to surrounding suburbs, conservative exurbs and clean, safe small towns. Many people who grew up rural, will go back to their family roots in their middle ages. Many small towns will greatly benefit from this if its done properly.
- Work From Home leftists will continue to flee cities to 'cool' small mountain lifestyle towns. These towns will become even more divided as the locals get shut out of their lives by woke policies of the urban refugees.
- Governments will start to turn their attention away from industry as the bills become due. Expect some industries to be allowed to operate - perhaps not with incentives, but not with pushback. The mining and gas industries come to mind.
- Supply chain issues will not be going away. Industries that use North American resources will be great places to be in the coming decades.
- Supply chain issues work both ways. Expect the demand for our resources to increase and governments will use these imbalances to their benefit. This may lead to war, but doubtful.
- China will continue to flood Canadian business, political and academic positions with CCP allies. There will eventually be pushback, but not until we come to terms with race. Again, The Corruption of Everything.
- Canada's west will be greatly influenced by the US west. If there is any Balkanization in the Cascadia and Redoubt region, there will be a big push from many Canadians to follow suit. I could see the first City State's happening like this, with support on both sides. The biggest divide in North America right now is not race. Its urban/rural.

Saying all this I am optimistic. Working with your hands, understanding systems, having good and reliable friends and family and having faith in God are things that cannot be taken from you. Everything else is just stuff. So focus on your children and raise them to be the strong men that will put this ship back on course through the next decades.
Thanks for your analysis. A balkanization of the country offers the most hope for me. Outside of its large cities Alberta is heavily conservative and many rural councils are run by good people who share our values. I think most of our problems would disappear if the federal and even provincial governments would collapse and big left-leaning cities like Winnipeg and Edmonton could become city states. The flight to rural areas is actually happening as we speak. The areas around our large cities (within a one-hour drive are seeing an influx of new residents who want a quieter lifestyle and can work from home. Many of them also hold conservative and religious values. As you say there is also some reshoring going on and growth in the economy. I believe quite a few large projects will be announced in the next year. There is so much potential in these rural areas and industry is starting to clue in on being outside of but within an easy commute of large centres. As far as the Indian population goes many of these people are Christian and even vote for conservative parties. There were also quite a few minority PPC candidates this election. I believe the Alberta government even released a figure showing that the majority of the non-European population was actually of the Christian faith. I also have many Chinese friends and all are Christian and vote for conservative parties. They don't support mass immigration, drugs or liberal social values.

TooFineAPoint

Ostrich
Protestant

Quoted so everyone reads it again.

Great stuff, Laner.

TooFineAPoint

Ostrich
Protestant
Outside of its large cities Alberta is heavily conservative and many rural councils are run by good people who share our values.
No they are not, and no they don't (in general... maybe you have one specific counter-example).

I do work with many such councils. They are careerist imbeciles who mow through tax dollars and parrot globohomo sayings like programmed robots.

Most men have been chased out of these positions leaving fat middle-aged women and homos. The men that remain are firmly boomer fools, who although they THINK they are "conservative" believe the answer to everything is more govt, and would never even imagine that gays or Israel could be criticized.

The NDP also has sleeper cells or open radical admins placed all over the province, but luckily those are mostly confined to the larger cities, towns, and orgs.

The one bright side is that the rural councils I detailed above are not really evil. They are just lazy cowards grasping on to their very minor local power and money. But remember that some of that money comes from the provincial level and a lot comes from the federal level. They can say they are against leftists or the Liberal party all they want, but he who pays the piper calls the tune.

MrFreezy

Banned
Catholic
Pierre has been shredding liberals daily on inflation, specifically the price of housing. They actually still blame Stephen Harper!

I know the CPC is bunk on the vax, and has a 10 year plan to balance the budget..., but Pierre is the best guy I've ever seen in Parliament. The right mix of intelligence, anger, and humour. He mocks the libs very well.

Today
Hussein claims they have spent more on housing than the cons did. Pierre roasts him how prices are up 300 Grand

Yesterday - tells the story of a guy "Jose" living in his parents basement who called him

Last Week - Deflation/Inflation flip flop of Freeland, Freeland claims inflation is global, but land is not global! She then reads from a newspaper!

Freeland and Hussein are an absolute joke.

Freeland is a special kind of lady for sure. Wikipedia says she was considered a threat to the Soviet Union by the KGB when she went over there for God knows what. Imagine the intelligence level of the KGB dudes. Master in Slavonic studies and Bachelor in Russian history. Of course she is Finance Minister here in Canada. What else is there to do? Gotta love Canadian Nepotism!

What she represents though is the ultimate black pill: There is nothing we can do! Guy asking her what about Canada. She is like the whole world got the same problems. Guy again we re here to solve Canadian Problems. She just starts quoting random stuff from the newspaper. There is no solution to those problems. We just have to accept things as they are. I wonder how it is to have kids and talk like that to them. Apparently she s got three. Me too I got 3 kids and I could never talk like that to them.

hedonist

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Freeland is a special kind of lady for sure. Wikipedia says she was considered a threat to the Soviet Union by the KGB when she went over there for God knows what. Imagine the intelligence level of the KGB dudes. Master in Slavonic studies and Bachelor in Russian history. Of course she is Finance Minister here in Canada. What else is there to do? Gotta love Canadian Nepotism!

What she represents though is the ultimate black pill: There is nothing we can do! Guy asking her what about Canada. She is like the whole world got the same problems. Guy again we re here to solve Canadian Problems. She just starts quoting random stuff from the newspaper. There is no solution to those problems. We just have to accept things as they are. I wonder how it is to have kids and talk like that to them. Apparently she s got three. Me too I got 3 kids and I could never talk like that to them.
Those last two video stills alone make me want to break something....

No-Designation Man

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Sorry to hear that. I had to take the jab too in order to keep providing for my family.
I dont think there's a right or wrong choice here when choosing between these evils.
Your situation is a hard one, thetruewhitenorth, and you did what you had to do.

As an aside, there are some in this website who have made their opinions clear that the vaccinated are to be treated from anywhere between being seen as a Leper of some kind, all the way to claiming they're now auto-part of the Anti-Christ. If someone ever spews that nonsense (directly at you), tell them to take their depraved comments elsewhere.

No-Designation Man

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Uh oh. :)*

Would national vaccine mandates work in Canada? Experts aren't sure

Article's^ conclusions:
1) science+ and the law back the ability of Federal government to issue vaccine mandate
2) "Even in victory, he said, the move^ would likely create a backlash among provincial governments" [Victory guaranteed, with no backlash]
3) "Up until this moment in Canada, there has not really been a need to consider it," [So it's already in the works]
4) "But experts are not sure Canada has reached that point just yet." [See directly above^] ("Context is everything" header)
5) Blacks and Indians are too stupid and broke to know that the vax is good for them ("One size does not fit all" header)
6) Hey, I fall under the "influenced by misinformation campaigns" - nice. ("Reasons for hesitancy" header)
7) "Expert(s)" (Everywhere on MSM paper, but nowhere in substance)

*Smilin', because what else can you do at this point?!
+This false god deliberately non-capitalized

NoMoreTO

Hummingbird
Catholic

I am seeing this in small town Ontario. There are rumours in my town that an entire new subdivision being built is full of East Indians. This will be a new thing for the town.

Similarly, a friend in real estate expressed that there is a big increase in Asian and East Indian names on agricultural real estate purchases. Toronto money is essentially looking to park in agriculture.

I also passed a new subdivision NE of woodstock (which has had a massive influx of east indians since 2020), the subdivision had a taj majal sign up, so it was expressly marketed to East Indians. I saw this in Toronto 10 years ago with condos to some surprise, now here it is in rural ontario just a decade later.

Indians come to rural areas. My instinct is that Asians, Muslims, and blacks largely stay in the cities. I'm not sure why this is, but I think that Indians are particularly capitalistic, and if they see opportunity they won't hesitate to buy some gas station out in the middle of nowhere. Similarly, they'll drive 90 minutes daily to their job in in the GTA to have a chance at home ownership.

eradicator

Peacock
Agnostic
Gold Member
I wish I had more insight into this. I don't see things getting better until they get much worse. I intended to leave for Poland before the travel ban but was convinced to stay by my family. They figured COVID policies wouldn't last much longer

I hate to say it but these are not temporary policies that will be relaxed in a few months or years. The oligarchs are going all in on a power grab to squash us and have no intention on relaxing their grip.

Eusebius Erasmus

Ostrich
Orthodox
Indians come to rural areas. My instinct is that Asians, Muslims, and blacks largely stay in the cities. I'm not sure why this is, but I think that Indians are particularly capitalistic, and if they see opportunity they won't hesitate to buy some gas station out in the middle of nowhere. Similarly, they'll drive 90 minutes daily to their job in in the GTA to have a chance at home ownership.

Yup, this is 100 percent correct. Whenever I go to an event with my co-ethnics, I always end up talking real estate with the men. They love gas stations and development. They're not really into farmland though.

Tactician

Kingfisher
Protestant
Gold Member

Funny story about this. I have a friend studying graduate Math at McGill. He said his supervisor will only accept Chinese students.

I was like, "What, no way." He whoops out his phone & starts scrolling thru his teammates. It's like 20+ names of just:

Chen, Weili
Xiao, Jiajia
Li, Rubao
Luo, Xi Yang
Wang, Dim Sum

on & on... Finally I see a name like il-suk Lee. "Hey wait," I say, "that guy looks Korean!"

"He is," my friend replies, "my supervisor saw the 'Lee' & let him in by mistake." :laugh:

canuckj

Woodpecker
Other Christian
Your situation is a hard one, thetruewhitenorth, and you did what you had to do.

As an aside, there are some in this website who have made their opinions clear that the vaccinated are to be treated from anywhere between being seen as a Leper of some kind, all the way to claiming they're now auto-part of the Anti-Christ. If someone ever spews that nonsense (directly at you), tell them to take their depraved comments elsewhere.
I considered whether I should respond to this or not due to the hate I will probably get. I am unvaxed and do not support the vax pass. In fact for me it is the biggest issue right now. We also do not want anyone not really suffering to give in (i.e. to travel or go a pub or restaurant). Every additional person who takes the vax weakens our position. But we all have to feed our families. If we lose our houses and can't feed our children and they get taken by social services. I am sure you get my point here even if you don't agree. The real problem is the communist system of social control they are implementing. Some of those taking the vax are doubling down and trying to justify their decision and want to force us to join them against our will. I am pretty sure the people on our forum don't fall into this category.

SeaEagle

Robin
Catholic
I hate to say it but these are not temporary policies that will be relaxed in a few months or years. The oligarchs are going all in on a power grab to squash us and have no intention on relaxing their grip.
I think I just overdosed on blackpills. I'm not saying you are wrong, but this is hard to accept. I should have faith in God and his plan, but it feels like walls are closing in around me.

Life feels more like the matrix every day.

MrFreezy

Banned
Catholic
I think I just overdosed on blackpills. I'm not saying you are wrong, but this is hard to accept. I should have faith in God and his plan, but it feels like walls are closing in around me.

Life feels more like the matrix every day.

Hey buddy the good thing about the black pill is if you had lots and lots of them. And I mean if you get really desperate you will actually get up and do something. Trust me been there done that. But it will be a private and NOT a political solution.

And in the meantime try to stay alive...