The Canada Political Thread

MrFreezy

Robin
Catholic
I think I just overdosed on blackpills. I'm not saying you are wrong, but this is hard to accept. I should have faith in God and his plan, but it feels like walls are closing in around me.

Life feels more like the matrix every day.

Hey buddy the good thing about the black pill is if you had lots and lots of them. And I mean if you get really desperate you will actually get up and do something. Trust me been there done that. But it will be a private and NOT a political solution.

And in the meantime try to stay alive...

2Infinity

Woodpecker
Tickets booked, I'm getting out of the country as well temporarily before Oct 30, leaving my lease in place (might get the help of a friend to sublet it if possible but there's a chance it would sit empty, most of my possessions and furniture left behind) - will most likely have to return to Canada eventually but lets see what happens in the next 2-3 months. Scrambling to make arrangements for remote work, and am thankful it seems like its going to be possible.

I'm going somewhere that's warm and sunny, so even if I'm a lunatic for deciding this course of action, the worse case outcome in hindsight is I got to take a nice 2-3 semi-month vacation away from the cold in a lower cost of living country.

So it's been about 1.5 months of me "escaping" Canada to a developing country. Some of my observations:

-Outside of the tightly globalist controlled West/EU, it appears that the COVID restrictions here are more lax and sometimes are just formalities (e.g. officially I was told I had to get a second pre-booked PCR test when I landed at the destination airport but in reality upon arrival they didn't even ask about it and I got out of the airport easily).

- Mask wearing rules do exist but are only enforced in urban centers via getting fined in public but mostly in busy urban areas (a joke of an amount when converted to CAD), but if you go to a second tier city it's basically non-existent, in second tier cities here I've not worn masks in public/restaurants/bars there and no one gave a shit. Even the uber/taxi drivers who are supposed to wear a mask by Uber sometimes don't. The funniest is at stores where the staff wear the mask but under their nose, which is a very prevalent habit here.

- Lots of normies here that did take the vax but the average working class man is fed up with lockdowns and I doubt the govt will try and push more lockdowns as it would create social unrest (no social security payments such as CERB so the genpop would starve).

-They did use the latest Omicron scariant to push vax requirements for places such as theatres and malls - but there are ways around this here that I won't dwell into because it's irrelevant for most here but did want to point out that (someone in some other thread was talking about this) lax and "bendable" rules that exist in the third-world can work in your favor when the system itself is corrupt and attempting to carry out pharmaceutical genocide on you. I did have some local contacts here that helped immensely with these things - would have been a bit more difficult if I didn't.

Last edited:

2Infinity

Woodpecker
So it's been about 1.5 months of me "escaping" Canada to a "developing" country. Some of my observations:

My biggest dilemma now is if I should return to Canada in the coming months at all or just wait it out here for 2-3 years...or more? I watch the Canadian headlines every day to see what they are up to on the boosters/covid front, if they continue to push mandatory boosters and more jabs I feel like I should just liquidate all my possessions in Canada and get a friend to mail me my few personal possessions. Thankfully didn't own a home.

I can adapt to the local culture although it's definitely a change in lifestyle, standard of living, diet. I've become fully remote and cost of living is cheaper here so even if income dropped to zero I could easily survive here for 2 years doing nothing.

I feel bad about having to had to leave Canada, friends and basically my life all of a sudden within 3 weeks like I did but Canada has succumbed badly to this insane vaxx bullshit - I truly hope the insanity goes way in the coming year but not a promising outlook currently.

I have suggested to my last remaining friend who hasn't taken the vax to look into going to Florida, bit harder for him as he does a trades job though but a good salesman so told him to look at remote sales type gigs.

Last edited:

Aboulia

Woodpecker
Orthodox
My biggest dilemma now is if I should return to Canada in the coming months at all or just wait it out here for 2-3 years...or more? I watch the Canadian headlines every day to see what they are up to on the boosters/covid front, if they continue to push mandatory boosters and more jabs I feel like I should just liquidate all my possessions in Canada and get a friend to mail me my few personal possessions. Thankfully didn't own a home.

I can adapt to the local culture although it's definitely a change in lifestyle of standard of living, diet. I've become fully remote and cost of living is cheaper here so even if income dropped to zero I could easily survive here for 2 years doing nothing.

I feel bad about having to had to leave Canada, friends and basically my life all of a sudden within 2-3 like I did but it's succumbed badly to this insane vaxx bullshit - I truly hope the insanity goes way in the coming year but not a promising outlook currently.

I left just before the travel restrictions came into effect, and regretted coming back so soon, and just so you know, PCR before you go, PCR test at the airport (shallow swab), clowns at the airport hassling you to know full details of your quarantine plan when you land, PCR test at home 8 days after(shallow swab), government calling you daily (they usually call around the same time, I ignored the call once just to see what happens, they call back a few hours later, and left me alone after the first week), and they may end up showing up at your house in the 14 day quarantine period.

If your main concern is the government continuing to push the ideological garbage, then I'd liquidate your assets.

2Infinity

Woodpecker
If your main concern is the government continuing to push the ideological garbage, then I'd liquidate your assets.
I don't care for the travel / mask hassle and the idiotic liberal govt screwing up the country as they always have as much as I care about these vax mandates and being a second-class citizen that can't live a normal unimpeded life - I had set up a home gym set up in early 2020 and was ready to stay in Canada for the long haul until they started pushing these vax restrictions and travel bans.

Obviously I won't take the vax either as there's enough data out there now (just read Steve Kirsch / Alex Berenson's substacks) that makes me believe they are carrying out a slow and discrete genocide of the world's population through pharmacological means and govt coercion. (Another good article posted by a member here)

What's most concerning is even IF I had taken the first two vaxx shots and won that game of Russian roulette, it's obvious from the current media propaganda and messaging that these bastards at some point are going to mandate the third jab, then 4th and so on in the tightly globalist controlled nations (UK, CAN, AUS, NZ, most of EU, etc.) - this is the key reason that's making me consider just expating and staying away until (if?) its over.

Last edited:

canuckj

Robin
Other Christian
I don't care for the travel / mask hassle and the idiotic liberal govt screwing up the country as they always have as much as I care about these vax mandates and being a second-class citizen that can't live a normal unimpeded life - I had set up a home gym set up in early 2020 and was ready to stay in Canada for the long haul until they started pushing these vax restrictions and travel bans.

Obviously I won't take the vax either as there's enough data out there now (just read Steve Kirsch / Alex Berenson's substacks) that makes me believe they are carrying out a slow and discrete genocide of the world's population through pharmacological means and coercion. (Another good article posted by a member here)

What's most concerning is even IF I had taken the first two vaxx shots and won that game of Russian roulette, it's obvious from the current media propaganda and messaging that these bastards at some point are going to mandate the third jab, then 4th and so on in the tightly globalist controlled nations (UK, CAN, AUS, NZ, most of EU, etc.) - this is the key reason that's making me consider just expating and staying away until (if?) its over.
The vax mandate is the worst. I can handle masks and even testing. I live in a province where the premier swore up and down he would never impose one. Even bought a property based on that and now I'm stuck. At least they could have been honest and gave us a year's warning to plan. Based on the news articles I've read it seems like the rural areas will be where the holdouts will live. Even then I think it isn't more than 30% of rural residents. I think if this was really about vaccines protecting us why wouldn't the government at least come out with a vax we would accept (something harmless, traditional, no fetal cells)? It is take the mRNA and shut up or you will become homeless and live in your car in a Walmart parking lot. A sunny foreign locale with some passive or online income would be paradise compared with this.

2Infinity

Woodpecker
The vax mandate is the worst. I can handle masks and even testing. I live in a province where the premier swore up and down he would never impose one. Even bought a property based on that and now I'm stuck. At least they could have been honest and gave us a year's warning to plan. Based on the news articles I've read it seems like the rural areas will be where the holdouts will live. Even then I think it isn't more than 30% of rural residents. I think if this was really about vaccines protecting us why wouldn't the government at least come out with a vax we would accept (something harmless, traditional, no fetal cells)? It is take the mRNA and shut up or you will become homeless and live in your car in a Walmart parking lot. A sunny foreign locale with some passive or online income would be paradise compared with this.

I was initially looking at Alberta to be our equivalent to Florida but sadly it is very apparent that the Jason Kenny govt. is globalist controlled opposition. Stay strong and hang in there or get out to Florida if you can, I'm hopeful that more people will wake up once they mandate jab #3 and see that its not going to end.

Last edited:

Kiwi

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
Just catching up on Ontario's draconian measures.

January 4th
- QR Code will be required whether printed or on the phone.
- Youth require QR Code for sports
- More rapid testing. Holiday testing blitz for asymptomatic people --- free of charge!
- Boosters encouraged of course.

Just a quick comment from NZ. QR codes are required here for everything. Has been for quite some time. It's mostly for show. The only time I see people sign in is at supermarkets. Even then it's never checked. I'll just say, i'm not very good with a camera phone...

Actually being asked in some private businesses that "you can take off your mask if you like", which allows for an opening in conversation. One owner said "they're making us like robots".

I honestly see more and more people completely over it here, maybe that's just because it's summer and coming into holidays? We'll see. Not that we shouldn't be actively pushing back against this nonsense, but just thought i'd share some good news.

2Infinity

Woodpecker
Their populations, maybe not. What about other countries' populations?

My personal belief on this is that the vaxx is being pushed by the European globalist factions, people like Schwab, orgs like WEF, along with other scum buckets like Gates. I think Russia / China just went along with it and made a token vaccine that's probably not much more effective than a placebo for a virus that wasn't that bad in the first place. It would have likely been political suicide for Putin / Xi to simply declare the virus wasn't that much of a risk to a fearful population - plus they had significant benefits (power to lockdown population, passports, etc) such as gaining more control over their populations why wouldn't they use the opportunity that was presented?

Anyways, from what I've seen globohomo is pushing the mRNA vaxx hard over all other types (even AstraZeneca's adenoviral one, and they delayed approval for the Novavax). I wouldn't want to take any of these vaccines but the mRNA ones are the ones I'm most concerned about because it's the one that the string-pullers behind this Great Reset are pushing the most.

canuckj

Robin
Other Christian
I was initially looking at Alberta to be our equivalent to Florida but sadly it is very apparent that the Jason Kenny govt. is globalist controlled opposition. Stay strong and hang in there or get out to Florida if you can, I'm hopeful that more people will wake up once they mandate jab #3 and see that its not going to end.
I hope they see the light. Kenny must have lost 10-20% of his base at least with this. If he doesn't reverse course or his party dump him I don't think it will end well.

2Infinity

Woodpecker
I hope they see the light. Kenny must have lost 10-20% of his base at least with this. If he doesn't reverse course or his party dump him I don't think it will end well.

Watching them through the pandemic they always lie and flip flop. Once they have done something like gone ahead with vaccine passports, it's obvious they are either controlled or coerced into doing globohomo's bidding. I'd never vote for any politician that acquiesced to the agenda ever.