The Canada Political Thread

NoMoreTO

Hummingbird
Catholic
Canada has an RFP out for Tracking and Surveilling Cell phone locations for covid purposes. All out in the open! My guess is they are already collecting information, but this is largely to bolster that and to socialize it with the public as "legal".

Below is from the Statement of Work:

1. TITLE Operator-based Location Data and Services for Public Health Mobility Analysis

2. SCOPE 2.1. Introduction The Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC) leverages location-data obtained from mobile devices (also referred to as mobility data) to understand trends in the movement of populations during the COVID-19 pandemic. PHAC requires continued access to location data to assist in the response to the COVID-19 pandemic as well as understand the utility of mobility data for other public health benefits.

2.2. Objectives of the Requirement PHAC requires access to cell-tower/operator location data that is secure, processed, and timely in addition to being adequately vetted for security, legal, privacy and transparency considerations to assist in the response to the COVID-19 pandemic and for other public health applications. Aggregated indicators derived from cell-tower/operator location data provide insightful information and allow for meaningful analysis on the mobility (or movement) of populations in Canada. These analyses and findings provide situational awareness and help inform policy, public health messaging, evaluation of public health measures, and other aspects related to public health response, programming, planning and preparedness.

2.3. Background and Specific Scope of the Requirement As the COVID-19 pandemic unfolds in Canada and the world, analysis of location data continues to be an important part of the federal response. Beyond the pandemic mobility data will play an important role in understanding population movement impact on other public health challenges. This data when combined with other data sources for analysis can generate important public health insights such as the ability to estimate impact of public health outcomes and risk factors. There are two types of location data: crowdsourced (i.e. mobile apps on Android/iOS devices) and mobile cell-tower/operator data (i.e. cellular service providers). PHAC requires continued access to mobile operator-based data as it provides the largest, most stable and representative sample of the Canadian population. In addition to this, PHAC requires cell-tower/operator data that is “ready for analyses”. This includes ensuring controls are in place to adequately addresses ethical, privacy, and transparency considerations.

Canada_RFT

JoeChill

Robin
Protestant
Gold Member
Big Pharma is now pushing fluvoxamine (an SSRI) as a potential covid-19 treatment. I've read the CTV article and noticed that it doesn't explain how fluvoxamine is supposed to treat covid-19. SSRI's inhibit the removal of serotonin from neural synapses (causing an imbalance of serotonin in the brain). Very strange that this is being pushed as a covid-19 treatment, it's especially worrying that so many Canadians will just blindly accept this at face-value.

For those interested, Dr. Peter Breggin has written about how SSRIs do not treat depression and actually cause brain damage. Please review his book "Your Drug May Be Your Problem."

Forester

Robin
Merry Christmas friends!

083f1395f8427485.jpg

canuckj

Robin
Other Christian
Apparently there was a protest at the Alberta Health Minister's private residence (I missed it :confused:) and the premier is crying about it. I had previously asked one of the organizers of the rallies in Calgary about bringing the protests to these creeps dwellings to make it real for them and their families and I guess they kept their word!

In a statement sent to Global News, Kenney said all Albertans have the right to protest peacefully; however, the premier went on to say, "that right does not extend to trespassing at private homes and harassing the families of public officials.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/othe...alth-minister-s-home/ar-AASmvPx?ocid=msedgntp

JoeChill

Robin
Protestant
Gold Member
I can't confirm whether this is true yet, but it looks like Dr. Melvin has been detained for speaking out against a significant increase in vaccine-induced stillbirths.

In November, Dr. Melvin Bruchet and his friend, Dr. Daniel Nagase, filed criminal charges against elected and appointed Canadian government officials in British Columbia over a possible conflict of interest regarding provincial lockdowns, vaccine mandates, and vaccine passports. The doctors exposed a severe spike in stillbirths at a Vancouver hospital. The women were injected with the experimental Covid “vaccine” in all cases. In December 2021, reminiscent of the Soviet Union’s treatment of dissidents, the Canadian government targeted Dr. Melvin Bruchet and unlawfully placed him in detention against his will.

This doctor sounded the alarm that there were massive stillbirths (13 in 24 hrs) from the vaccine and shortly after a rally on Nov 11, six squad cars and a health official took him off in cuffs. Now, locked away against his will, phone confiscated, he's at the mercy of the BC health institute which have already come up with fake diagnoses to keep him there.

Moderna's press release on vaccine safety for pregnant mothers/children:

moderna.png

Last edited:

JoeChill

Robin
Protestant
Gold Member
A Twitter user posted that her grandson was stillborn at the Lions Gate after 8 1/2 months of pregnancy: “My daughter got that damned poison vaccine one month ago because she couldn’t go to a restaurant, and people were freaking out because that she was unvaxxed. I want to sue the government.”

grandmother1.png
grandmother2.png

JoeChill

Robin
Protestant
Gold Member
Here we have Dr. Bonnie Henry admitting that if her messaging was not in tune with the party line, she could lose her job. From her book, "Be Kind, Be Safe":

controlled2.png
Reminds me of Associate Medical Officer of Health Dr. Barbara Yaffe's hot mic moment when she admitted: "I don’t know why I bring all these papers. I never look at them. I just say whatever they write down for me."

JoeChill

Robin
Protestant
Gold Member
An update on Dr. Bruchet's confinement:

UPDATE: I’ve gotten an update from Daniel Nagase on Mel’s situation and the gist is this: they are trying to kill him. They are giving him hallucinogens know n to induce strokes and last reported, he couldn’t remember his daughter’s name and had slurred speech. You sons of bitches. This is WRONG. MEL. Know this. We are there with you and we will not let you die in vain at the hands of psychotic criminals. We will not. I promise you that my friend.

A rally was held in support of the captured doctor. Canada is spiraling out-of-control.
rally.jpg

Tippy

Woodpecker
Other Christian
Are Canadians really trapped there now? You cannot leave without the vax? How do you guys feel about it?

(I lived in Canada from 2019-2020)

ed pluribus unum

Pelican
Protestant
Are Canadians really trapped there now? You cannot leave without the vax? How do you guys feel about it?

It would certainly seem that way. Although I haven't looked into it too much, it would seem that crossing by land into the US requires being vaxxed. Even internally I think there's no getting into New Brunswick without being vaxxed, which places the Atlantic provinces off limits to me. I'm still waiting to see if Ontario closes their border with Quebec again, like they did last year. Because science.

SeaEagle

Robin
Catholic

I've heard you can leave to attend a course if you have proof. And I've heard you can still cross into the USA with a PCR test, but it depends on the discretion of the border guard. This is second-hand knowledge however.

As for how I feel about it: not good. I regret not fleeing to Poland. The rhetoric from our PM is increasingly hostile. This country grows more alien to me every day.

canuckj

Robin
Other Christian
It would certainly seem that way. Although I haven't looked into it too much, it would seem that crossing by land into the US requires being vaxxed. Even internally I think there's no getting into New Brunswick without being vaxxed, which places the Atlantic provinces off limits to me. I'm still waiting to see if Ontario closes their border with Quebec again, like they did last year. Because science.
I don't think many internal borders are closed. I believe this is a Maritimes specific thing. My folks visit regularly from 2 provinces over. Otherwise I think we are stuck with the following exceptions:

1. If you know a sea captain that will take you on a cargo ship into international waters or maybe a friend with a yacht and serious sailing experience. If you are in US territorial waters I believe you have to check in at first port of entry and probably show your papers.
2. Private charter flight on a small aircraft direct from Canada to Mexico. There was someone on a telegram group talking about a flight school that had closed down and had a sympathetic owner. The federal regulation on unvaxed flying allows exemptions at the discretion of the airline.
3. Don't know about current status of land borders and any exceptions. I doubt they will be open for the unvaxed much longer. A Youtuber Kevin J Johnson tried to cross the Sask-Mont border recently and get asylum but was refused.

For my personal situation my ex-wife would cause a ruckus if I took my son but would probably relent if things get worse and there is a clear pathway (President DeSantis :)). Also not being rich I would exhaust my life savings in a few years if not able to work. At this point where would someone go (Romania? Nicaragua?) as vax passes are being instituted everywhere?