The Canada Political Thread

Easy_C

Peacock
Michelle Rempel Garner, a Conservative MP and WEF stooge, does damage control:

I mean...both can be true at the same time, believe it or not. The conference itself always has struck me as being a high powered sales pitch for various elite agendas but that does not mean the conference itself is the end all, be all of the organization's influence.

Brother Abdul Majeed

Kingfisher
Catholic
Gold Member
This story doesn't really belong on the Canadian Political thread, it should really be in the Clown World thread. It's not a political news story, but I think the relevance will be best understood by my Canadian RVF brethren than other members and foreigners. This is due to the reverence we all had for hockey when we were kids.

What the hell is this? Why did Justin Bieber get to design the uniforms of a team that I venerated when I was a kid? Aren't there people who's profession it is to design things like uniforms and logos? Why would Justin Bieber get to do this? What next? Is K.D. Lang going to design the Calgary Flames kits and Celine Dion the Canadiens?

ed pluribus unum

Ostrich
Protestant
What the hell is this? Why did Justin Bieber get to design the uniforms of a team that I venerated when I was a kid? Aren't there people who's profession it is to design things like uniforms and logos? Why would Justin Bieber get to do this? What next? Is K.D. Lang going to design the Calgary Flames kits and Celine Dion the Canadiens?

Let's skip over the part where you 'venerated' the Leafs, of all teams... :squintlol:

This past winter Tim Horton's ran a line of Timbits that were 'created' by Justin Bieber, so this Leafs' jersey thing is the next step to... what? Some sort of marketing/branding thing? Part of a PR op prior to a comeback of some sort? Who knows. I just wrote off the TH thing as another facet of clown world; just one more reason for me to continue avoiding their products.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member

media%2FFOkXXgqVsAQBy-z.png%3Fname%3Dorig

NoMoreTO

Hummingbird
Catholic
Evan Solomon is an enemy of the People.

Thanks for this. Baber is an immigrant from the Soviet Union and he knows whats up. I'd love to see a proudly unvaccinated candidate.

I didn't like how he felt a need to say "I'm vaccinated". Hopefully he has some other interesting views.

ed pluribus unum

Ostrich
Protestant
Evan Solomon is an enemy of the People.

Thanks for this. Baber is an immigrant from the Soviet Union and he knows whats up. I'd love to see a proudly unvaccinated candidate.

I didn't like how he felt a need to say "I'm vaccinated". Hopefully he has some other interesting views.
I think people in his position feel it's necessary in order to bridge the "us vs. them / vaxxed vs. unvaxxed" divide. Kind of like how it was necessary, whenever talking about the Freedom Convoy with normies, to remind people that most of the truckers were already vaxxed, and that vaxx/unvaxx wasn't what the whole issue was about.