The Canada Political Thread

canuckj

Woodpecker
Other Christian
Highly enjoyable montage of PM Trudeau getting smashed at EU Parliament

The slams were brutal and well warranted. The German MEPP was particular good. Strange how they never showed Trudeau's face during the beat down (at least that I could see). I would have went further and said "a prime minister mired in ethics scandals and corruption, a failed teacher who paid money to an underaged girl, a fake feminist who groped a woman and then said she just experienced it differently, a self professed drugs user..."

JoeChill

Woodpecker
Protestant
Gold Member
Gee, Canada is set to become even less free. In the wake of Covid-19 tyranny, our Dear Leaders are set to outlaw Holocaust denial because they are afraid of rising anti-Semitism. Why, exactly, is stamping out anti-Semitism a priority right now? If legislation against Holocaust denial will (supposedly) end anti-Semitism, why isn't the government introducing legislation to combat anti-Christian sentiment? Dozens of churches were either burned to the ground or vandalized last year while synagogues were remained untouched. So I ask again, why is outlawing anti-Semitism more important?

Why does the federal government disagree with the Canadian Supreme Court's 1992 decision? For context, R v Zundel [1992] 2 S.C.R. 731 is a landmark Supreme Court of Canada decision where the Court struck down the provision in the Criminal Code that prohibited publication of false information or news on the basis that it violated the freedom of expression provision under section 2(b) of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms. It has been legal to deny the Holocaust in Canada since 1992!!!!! How many synagogues have been burned to the ground, since 1992? Zero. There have been attempted fires and some small vandalism, but not one synagogue was ever burned to the ground since 1992. So why is protecting Jews more important than protecting Christians when Christians are seeing their properties damaged at much greater levels? Why do Jews enjoy preferential treatment in Canada over Christians? Is Canada ruled by Jews?

During the 1992 trial, Dr. Raul Hilberg could not point to one scientific report about gas chambers used in the Holocaust. This expert had spent decades researching the Holocaust, yet he couldn't point to any scientific reports about gas chambers used in the Holocaust. Why not?

Why are we expected to uncritically accept eye-witness testimony about the alleged Holocaust when eye-witnesses have lied about key details in the past? You can see the above video for information about how Doug Christie (Mr. Zundel's lawyer at the time) proved that one alleged Holocaust survivor lied about seeing mass executions take place.

The worst thing about all of this? The federal government is attaching these amendments to the Criminal Code with the budget so it will pass! Who will oppose it? The Cuckservatives? Please. Here's the link to the article https://archive.ph/WY9lV

I will say this, I have never once been proud of Canada or Canadians during my entire adult life.

Aboulia

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Why does the federal government disagree with the Canadian Supreme Court's 1992 decision? For context, R v Zundel [1992] 2 S.C.R. 731 is a landmark Supreme Court of Canada decision where the Court struck down the provision in the Criminal Code that prohibited publication of false information or news on the basis that it violated the freedom of expression provision under section 2(b) of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms. It has been legal to deny the Holocaust in Canada since 1992!!!!! How many synagogues have been burned to the ground, since 1992? Zero. There have been attempted fires and some small vandalism, but not one synagogue was ever burned to the ground since 1992. So why is protecting Jews more important than protecting Christians when Christians are seeing their properties damaged at much greater levels? Why do Jews enjoy preferential treatment in Canada over Christians? Is Canada ruled by Jews?

Yes, but it's not as bad as you think,

This is actually revealing that the media has lost it's grip on the minds of many people in spite of the propaganda, you don't just all of a sudden try to write legislation barring you from coming to certain conclusions in history, unless a large segment of the population has started questioning other elements of what they're being told.

SeaEagle

Robin
Catholic
You're right. Sorry. Sometimes I get a bit angry with all the constant nonsense that goes on in this country. It's rough on the nerves.
Even though I was born here I've never felt a real attachment to my countrymen. There isn't much to Canadian identity outside of corporate sportsball and an affinity for apologizing/being a doormat.

Materialism reigns supreme and our sprawled out cookie cutter suburbs isolate us from our family.

I'm a Christian first, all else is nonsense. At least there aren't any illusions about it.

Edit: I should say I'm thankful for the strong Christians that came before me who built this country to what it is, but those times are over.

Last edited:

ed pluribus unum

Ostrich
Protestant
François Legault:
Unemployment rates in March 2022:
The Quebec economy continues to outperform!

Jeff Fillion (Quebec "shock jock" radio host who is slightly contrarian, and thus branded a horrible, hateful, right wing extremist):
Every day, more boomers take their retirement than young Quebecers enter the labour market. A catastrophe.

go jeff.JPG