The Canada Political Thread

Eusebius Erasmus

Ostrich
Orthodox
Poili will be Canada's version of Trump. In fact this scumbag uses his wife to funnel the money to keep a cleaner profile. He is an actor put there the same way any high-level politician is. Any normal good person will always weeded well before anyone hears about them or progress made.

Common guys the conservative party? Need I say anything beyond that?

He uses his wife to funnel money? Would be interested to see this evidence.

The CPC is cringe, that's true. But Joseph Bourgault is based.

canuckj

Woodpecker
Other Christian
Will this guy end up splitting the conservative vote, paving the way for Jean Charest to become the leader of the CPC?!?

Something to look for here.
I don't think he made the cut. Also I think in leadership races it helps to have opponents on the right side of the political spectrum who then drop off (when their vote totals are too low). Their voters then support the most right-leaning candidate. Kind of how Brad Trost supporters helped Scheer get elected.

Reactions: 911

Redcrosse

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Nice to have someone with good name recognition among the normies calling out the insanity:

More than 1000 studies now showing the clot shots to be unsafe:

But of course the state still claims the right to bully you into taking the poison by any means necessary.

Even if there were 10,000 such studies, it would fall on deaf ears. Because “the science is settled.”

These are crimes against humanity and any politician involved with drafting these laws deserves the death penalty.

BeatUpTruck

Robin
Other Christian
Pierre Poilievre is going hard, like Vladimir Putin but it seems like he might be burning his image and making himself look like a radical. I think that saying he wants to fire the head of the bank of Canada was too strong. My guess is that he saw good reactions to his strong rhetoric in the beginning so he went all in. Now he either has to dial it back or go all in to court the hardcore voters. It doesn’t help him that bitcoin has dropped 20% since he started saying that we need to embrace and rely on it.
I would advise him to dial it back some in order to win the leadership, then hope for inflation to continue running rampant along with shortages and what not. That will vindicate his original positions and win him the leadership race.

No-Designation Man

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Poili will be Canada's version of Trump. In fact this scumbag uses his wife to funnel the money to keep a cleaner profile. He is an actor put there the same way any high-level politician is. Any normal good person will always weeded well before anyone hears about them or progress made.

Common guys the conservative party? Need I say anything beyond that?
Upvoted your comment for the straight talk about all politics being theater. However, the bolded part requires verification.

Edit: Top, next page view; @Eusebius Erasmus has already covered this.
@HighTower : please respond

No-Designation Man

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Provincial elections coming up fast.
Apparently Ontario has this "New Blue Party" that has established itself on the official scene this year.
Their platform is probably the most 'Alt-Right' (by a long shot) that I've seen to date (even more so than the PPC).

Not worth a vote though, as everything is a uni-party (or perhaps poly-party) anyway.

Of course, the most important question for all candidates is: "Now where my next stimmy be at?" :)