The Canada Political Thread

canuckj

Woodpecker
Other Christian
I think the next CPC government needs to adopt a type of scorched-earth policy where they don't just change a few policies but go on the attack and do everything possible to make life hell for the Liberal Party and their supporters. I see our society as now being in a kind of cultural struggle of sane versus woke and window dressing is not enough anymore. We need to conquer and remake the space to suit ourselves. There is no more reasonableness or common ground. Some ideas:

- Have Trudeau and his ministers arrested for their very real crimes and face the legal system. These include corruption and gross human rights violations. Take this as far as legally possible and do so in a transparent manner.
- Abolish the CBC and sell it piecemeal. Refuse access for biased media to press conferences. Claim the communication ground and hold it. Reframe like Trump did rather than being on the offensive.
- Abolish the current gun laws and make only one classification. Destroy all the systems, data and tools needed by the Liberals to bring this back.
- Abolish useless ministries and downsize civil service.
- Appoint conservatives to head military and RCMP.
- Establish layers of laws the prohibit discrimination based on vax status.
- Reform supreme court. Can we expand this in Canada?
- Use the immigration system against them and bring conservative immigrants from South Africa, Ukraine, etc. to restore ethnic balance.
- Grow your base (invite Bernier and Sloane back into the party on day one).

Whether you like Pierre or not I see him as having the attack dog personality needed for this strategy. We need a multi-generational approach and getting the current government out is step one. Flipping all the institutions and systems on their head is step two.

Laner

Crow
Protestant
Gold Member
I think the next CPC government needs to adopt a type of scorched-earth policy where they don't just change a few policies but go on the attack and do everything possible to make life hell for the Liberal Party and their supporters. I see our society as now being in a kind of cultural struggle of sane versus woke and window dressing is not enough anymore. We need to conquer and remake the space to suit ourselves. There is no more reasonableness or common ground. Some ideas:

- Have Trudeau and his ministers arrested for their very real crimes and face the legal system. These include corruption and gross human rights violations. Take this as far as legally possible and do so in a transparent manner.
- Abolish the CBC and sell it piecemeal. Refuse access for biased media to press conferences. Claim the communication ground and hold it. Reframe like Trump did rather than being on the offensive.
- Abolish the current gun laws and make only one classification. Destroy all the systems, data and tools needed by the Liberals to bring this back.
- Use the immigration system against them and bring conservative immigrants from South Africa, Ukraine, etc. to restore ethnic balance.

Whether you like Pierre or not I see him as having the attack dog personality needed for this strategy. We need a multi-generational approach and getting the current government out is step one. Flipping all the institutions and systems on their head is step two.
I like it.
You know the strangest thing about that list? It would make life for all Canadians better. Unlike the current joke we have in power where only the smallest fraction of citizens have had an improvement in their long term well being.

BeatUpTruck

Robin
Other Christian

I also like it. You know what really bothers me though? The neutering of our armed forces by claims of ‘sexual misconduct’. Things are seriously wrong in a country when the powers that be are trying to rid the defense forces of masculine men... while also working to disarm the population. I’m looking for my escape.

Peacock
Catholic
Gold Member
It's kind of confusing because while the vax mandate is lifted for domestic flights, there are still some restrictions in place for international flights, it looks like us purebloods are now able to fly overseas but have to meet all "pre-entry, arrival, Day-8 testing, ArriveCAN and quarantine requirements"... It looks like returning from overseas requires a quarantine (I assume it's still 14 days), as well as installing a government surveillance app, somewhat of a nuisance.

Unvaccinated Canadians have always been allowed to return to Canada. But the federal government's website says unvaccinated Canadians have to meet all "pre-entry, arrival, Day-8 testing, ArriveCAN and quarantine requirements" or face a fine up to $5,000 or criminal prosecution.

One downside is that if the bugmen in charge decree that there is another wave of covid and tighten the rules once again, they might require re-entering passengers to vax as a condition for boarding the plane back home, this might very well happen at the start of the next flu season this Fall.

Are unvaxed Canadians able to travel to the US?

SeaEagle

Robin
Catholic
It's kind of confusing because while the vax mandate is lifted for domestic flights, there are still some restrictions in place for international flights, it looks like us purebloods are now able to fly overseas but have to meet all "pre-entry, arrival, Day-8 testing, ArriveCAN and quarantine requirements"... It looks like returning from overseas requires a quarantine (I assume it's still 14 days), as well as installing a government surveillance app, somewhat of a nuisance.

One downside is that if the bugmen in charge decree that there is another wave of covid and tighten the rules once again, they might require re-entering passengers to vax as a condition for boarding the plane back home, this might very well happen at the start of the next flu season this Fall.

I've seen news headlines stating that the Liberals were 'suspending' the mandate, so I wouldn't be surprised to see it reinstated.

No-Designation Man

Kingfisher
Other Christian
^Ah, looks like the (temporary) 'good' news has already been posted.
Straight from the government of Chinada website:

Suspension of the vaccine mandates for domestic travellers, transportation workers and federal employees

I've seen news headlines stating that the Liberals were 'suspending' the mandate, so I wouldn't be surprised to see it reinstated.

From GoC article:
The Government of Canada will not hesitate to make adjustments based on the latest public health advice and science to keep Canadians safe. This could include an up-to-date vaccination mandate at the border, the reimposition of public service and transport vaccination mandates, and the introduction of vaccination mandates in federally regulated workplaces in the fall, if needed.

Reinstatement is a given, "if needed" of course.

*Bold format added to original quote by me.

Last edited:

kurtybro

Woodpecker
You'd be an idiot not to lie if there are no consequences for doing so? (for a snake politician of course). I'm not seeing any authority in that clip whatsoever. What a farce and waste of time.

Garbage in Garbage out, these people aren't intelligent or cunning enough to even tell a plausible ambiguous lie....it really was just nonsensical verbal diarrhea. Maybe that's the silver lining? These modern politicos really are quite dumb.

Last edited:

canuckj

Woodpecker
Other Christian

I am on a telegram group where travel is widely discussed. After reading thousands of posts this is what I found:

- You cannot travel to the USA without being vaxed unless you have a test showing you have COVID antibodies. Most of the time the US border agents do not ask or only ask if you have been vaccinated (not COVID vaxed). They have no real way to check. If you are turned away you try again later. This is for the land border. There does not seem to be a religious exemption.
- You must enter a 14 day quarantine when you return to Canada. They track you through the ArriveCan app and really do call and visit your home to check. They threaten you with a $5,000 fine if you do not comply. Many have told them to buzz off and not been fined. This is the real problem.

ed pluribus unum

Ostrich
Protestant
I am on a telegram group where travel is widely discussed. After reading thousands of posts this is what I found:

- You cannot travel to the USA without being vaxed unless you have a test showing you have COVID antibodies. Most of the time the US border agents do not ask or only ask if you have been vaccinated (not COVID vaxed). They have no real way to check. If you are turned away you try again later. This is for the land border. There does not seem to be a religious exemption.
- You must enter a 14 day quarantine when you return to Canada. They track you through the ArriveCan app and really do call and visit your home to check. They threaten you with a $5,000 fine if you do not comply. Many have told them to buzz off and not been fined. This is the real problem.
What's the Telegram group?

I'm reading elsewhere that at the land border nobody even asks when entering the US. On coming back they will try to give you a hard time if you don't have the ArriveCan but they can't stop you from entering.

canuckj

Woodpecker
Other Christian
What's the Telegram group?

I'm reading elsewhere that at the land border nobody even asks when entering the US. On coming back they will try to give you a hard time if you don't have the ArriveCan but they can't stop you from entering.
It is called TAO Travel Connections. I am not too sophisticated with Telegram so if you can't find it by searching the app let me know and I will see if I can find an address or something more concrete.

From my understanding the Americans don't care much about the vax. The problem is the 14 day quarantine upon return.

SeaEagle

Robin
Catholic
Pierre Pollievre released yet another civic nationalist video in which he reassures and comforts our diverse replacements. I'm fairly certain he has a titanium frame and was produced in the same factory as Zucc based on his mannerisms and speech.

I almost want more of the drama teacher so people will wake up. I feel like accelerationism might be the best option. This whole system has to go.

I apologize if this is considered blackpilling, but our society is crumbling in real-time and I don't believe in sugar coating this reality.

ed pluribus unum

Ostrich
Protestant
Pierre Pollievre released yet another civic nationalist video in which he reassures and comforts our diverse replacements. I'm fairly certain he has a titanium frame and was produced in the same factory as Zucc based on his mannerisms and speech.

I almost want more of the drama teacher so people will wake up. I feel like accelerationism might be the best option. This whole system has to go.

I apologize if this is considered blackpilling, but our society is crumbling in real-time and I don't believe in sugar coating this reality.
The more I see of Poilièvre the less I trust him. You got to hand it to them though, they really perfected the marketing on this one. Normie-conservatives are eating him up with a spoon.

canuckj

Woodpecker
Other Christian

I agree with you on this. We need to cut deep and remove the cancer rather than treating the symptoms. I am optimistic though and can see and feel the built up anger in people towards Trudeau and his crowd. People who don't even know my politics will say the most based things to me. When the tide turns (and I sincerely believe it will) based people need to go on the offensive and deal with the woke nonsense once and for all. I think with the trucker blockades the population was able to flex it muscles and see that they had power. This force needs to somehow be tapped.

NoMoreTO

Hummingbird
Catholic
Some pretty based things happening in Rural SW ontario.

What the story doesn't really explain is that the man who ripped down these flags is an extremely successful local equipment dealer. He is also an observant dutch reform congregationalist, as well as all the people on the Norwich council.

The first delegation was from Jacob Dey. He spoke out against the Progress flags being flown in the downtown core. The second delegation was from Alisha Stubbs, in favour of the Progress flags.

Stubbs says some of the things Dey said in his delegation were shocking, comparing members of the LGBTQ community to Nazis during the Holocaust and blaming them for the cases of monkeypox making headlines.

She was shocked that Council did not stop Dey from speaking right then and there. When asked about the delegation, Mayor Larry Martin admitted that it was hard to hear Dey at times.

"Mr. Dey stood sideways to myself as well as the audience that was in there. When he turned his head to look at the audience to say something, I couldn't always hear what he said. I heard the word Holocaust and at one other point in time I heard the word monkeypox, but I do not know how it led up to that."

LGBT Flag Ripped down

Seems to be a ripple effect, leadership does that.