The Canada Political Thread

MartyMcFly

Ostrich
Other Christian
Some pretty based things happening in Rural SW ontario.

What the story doesn't really explain is that the man who ripped down these flags is an extremely successful local equipment dealer. He is also an observant dutch reform congregationalist, as well as all the people on the Norwich council.

LGBT Flag Ripped down

Seems to be a ripple effect, leadership does that.

That person was smart to wear a disguise himself just in case there was a camera. He also avoided parking right by the driveway as many others would have done and wore a full head covering (not just a cloth face mask). A lot of other people would not even wear a disguise and get caught within a day.

ed pluribus unum

Ostrich
Protestant
That person was smart to wear a disguise himself just in case there was a camera. He also avoided parking right by the driveway as many others would have done and wore a full head covering (not just a cloth face mask). A lot of other people would not even wear a disguise and get caught within a day.
He knows what he's up against. He knows that he is committing the most heinous act (in the globohomo order of things) that would be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. He is wise.

Samseau

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
He knows what he's up against. He knows that he is committing the most heinous act (in the globohomo order of things) that would be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. He is wise.

And brave. Let us not forget martyr Adolfo Martinez, who is doing 15 years in prison for burning a pride flag in Iowa.

ed pluribus unum

Ostrich
Protestant
A crazy bank robbery happened in sleepy Saanich (near Victoria) BC yesterday, six officer shot, the two suspects were killed

In a sense it's a sad state of affairs, but in another sense it's heartening to see a lot of the reaction online now is along the lines of "this is a gun-control oriented false flag."

edit: InspectorRhynos channel on Telegram has several posts on the weird and questionable details of the whole incident:

Last edited:

No-Designation Man

Kingfisher
Other Christian
In a sense it's a sad state of affairs, but in another sense it's heartening to see a lot of the reaction online now is along the lines of "this is a gun-control oriented false flag."
A false flag is exactly what is was.

Now for some interesting gestures, emphasis and facial expressions.
BC bank robbery: Hostage recalls seeing "guy standing there with an assault rifle"
Lol^ - Definte full credibility with this eye-witness testimony. ;)

"assault rifle"
But of course.

I'm still trying to process what I just watched, but hunger is starting to take over, so I should respond to that current emotion first.

No-Designation Man

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Take care of yourselves and your families, gentlemen; all these world events could very well end up culminating in what we've waited for for so long. Stay alert, but don't let all this nonsense ever make you feel lost in despair.

Matthew 6:25-34 :)

I bid you Goodnight. :sleepy:

N-D Man

Eusebius Erasmus

Ostrich
Orthodox
Take care of yourselves and your families, gentlemen; all these world events could very well end up culminating in what we've waited for for so long. Stay alert, but don't let all this nonsense ever make you feel lost in despair.

Matthew 6:25-34 :)

I bid you Goodnight. :sleepy:

N-D Man

May Lord have mercy on us.

I am convinced that God is allowing Canada to collapse.

JoeChill

Kingfisher
Protestant
Gold Member
This is pretty important. Dr. Kieran Moore, Ontario's Chief Medical Officer of Health, had some interesting remarks during today's press conference. The video is here:
The entire thing is almost an hour long, but I would direct people's attention to the 45 minute, 39 second mark were someone asks him "Why not just recommend it [the injections] to everybody instead of saying it's a personal decision?"

Dr. Moore's reply is telling. "Because at present we're doing a risk-based approach."
Audience Member: "What's the risk?"
Dr. Moore: "The risk...there's always a risk to having any therapeutic vs. a benefit. You want to make sure there's a very strong benefit vs the risk. For an 18-year healthy individual, the risk of getting hospitalized, if we have no underlying medical illness, is very very low. We know there is a risk, a very small risk, one in 5 thousand, that may get myocarditis for example. And you'd have to have that discussion on the risk-benefit of complication from the vaccine vs the benefit of decreased hospitalization for a young, healthy, person."

Oh gee...I remember when they claimed that only conspiracy nutters believed that the injections could cause myocarditis. Now that they're having more and more problems keeping a lid on the negative effects of the injections, they're moving from their position of "YOU MUST TAKE THE INJECTIONS, NO EXCEPTIONS!" to "weigh the risks and benefits." How much longer until they start claiming "n-no one forced you to take it?" I also distrust their claim that only 1-in-5-thousand may get myocarditis. They've been downplaying the negative effects of the injections and hyping the danger of covid-19, for far too long. These people cannot be trusted.

EDIT: Let's not forget, people were being treated as subhuman by the Ford-Trudeau gang simply for exercising their rights to bodily autonomy. Criminals must not go unpunished!

Last edited:

hedonist

Kingfisher
Other Christian
This is pretty important. Dr. Kieran Moore, Ontario's Chief Medical Officer of Health, had some interesting remarks during today's press conference. The video is here:
The entire thing is almost an hour long, but I would direct people's attention to the 45 minute, 39 second mark were someone asks him "Why not just recommend it [the injections] to everybody instead of saying it's a personal decision?"

Dr. Moore's reply is telling. "Because at present we're doing a risk-based approach."
Audience Member: "What's the risk?"
Dr. Moore: "The risk...there's always a risk to having any therapeutic vs. a benefit. You want to make sure there's a very strong benefit vs the risk. For an 18-year healthy individual, the risk of getting hospitalized, if we have no underlying medical illness, is very very low. We know there is a risk, a very small risk, one in 5 thousand, that may get myocarditis for example. And you'd have to have that discussion on the risk-benefit of complication from the vaccine vs the benefit of decreased hospitalization for a young, healthy, person."

Oh gee...I remember when they claimed that only conspiracy nutters believed that the injections could cause myocarditis. Now that they're having more and more problems keeping a lid on the negative effects of the injections, they're moving from their position of "YOU MUST TAKE THE INJECTIONS, NO EXCEPTIONS!" to "weigh the risks and benefits." How much longer until they start claiming "n-no one forced you to take it?" I also distrust their claim that only 1-in-5-thousand may get myocarditis. They've been downplaying the negative effects of the injections and hyping the danger of covid-19, for far too long. These people cannot be trusted.

EDIT: Let's not forget, people were being treated as subhuman by the Ford-Trudeau gang simply for exercising their rights to bodily autonomy. Criminals must not go unpunished!

Lol 1 in 5000 it was 1 in 100,000 not long ago!

scotian

Peacock
Gold Member