• *grunts in the affirmative*

Votes: 55 64.7%
  • No, I am gey.

Votes: 30 35.3%

• Total voters

DeWoken

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
Tufano has a beef with Saladino, he says that he rips off his ideas and gives no credit. I don't know Saladino very well but from a quick glance at a few of his videos he seems similar to Tufano.

Here is one issue they definitely differ on, where to get your carbs. Saladino seems to say that fruits are the best source, whereas Frank says that potatoes and grains are good as long as they are organic. He claims that some fruit is OK but fructose does stress out the liver.

Personally I have difficulty telling a big difference with a lot of diet and health things. So I just try to follow my gut feeling and do my best without getting too neurotic.

Hannibal

Ostrich
Catholic
Gold Member
Shawn Baker and the Bear are the only "normal" places to get information on the carnivore diet, the rest of them are varying degrees of insane.

The one guy (its been years since I looked this stuff up) who says you have to eat organ meats. No you dont.

The other guy says you have to eat organic grass fed beef. No you dont, and no big surprise, he sells grass fed beef.

The carnivore diet is great to reset your bodys metabolism and just go back to zero on possible allergens. You can live on it, for some folks indefinitely, but some other folks have a hard time dealing with the amount of fat.

Meat and fruit diet isnt too bad either.

These days I care a lot less about diet so long as I am not eating globohomo soy and vegetable oil sludge products.

traelo

Sparrow
Orthodox Inquirer
Just found this article, felt this was a good place to put it:
More than 80% of Americans aren't eating enough vegetables, fruits and dairy, but they are consuming unhealthy amounts of added sugars, saturated fats and sodium, the agency said.
They'd also have to limit nutrients that aren't good for you, including saturated fat, sodium and added sugars.

For example, each serving of a cereal sold as "healthy" would have to contain three-quarters of an ounce of whole grains, and no more than 1 gram of saturated fat, 230 milligrams of sodium and 2.5 grams of added sugars, the agency said.
Saturated Fat is being compared to Sugar and Sodium now. If a food has saturated fat, it can't be considered "healthy".

Make sure you eat your whole grains though, even though it's only partially "whole grain".

Last edited:

chance vought

Woodpecker
Protestant
Just made my first bone broth with this recipe, minus the vegetables

Really good, just as a hot drink on its own.