Are you on the carnivore diet?

• *grunts in the affirmative*

Votes: 43 64.2%
  • No, I am gey.

Votes: 24 35.8%

• Total voters

Andreas

Kingfisher
And yes - I know that countless vegans eat 2500-3500 calories - I witnessed it myself with people in my vicinity who went on the vegan diet. 5000 calories and still hungry - go vegan!

I was wondering about how you reached that number as well. If it's true it most probably means that these vegans are also eating a lot of vegan junk food. Can you give us a summary of what they eat on a daily basis?

As far as hunger goes, during the 2019 summer I did a 1 month vegan detox and I can honestly say that I was not feeling hungry all the time. I was doing 14-16 hours of fasting in between meals and I was not eating more than 1500 colories per day.

Here is what I observed about myself and others in relation to hunger. When people have time to sit around or keep wandering in the kitchen after doing brainless activities, they are bound to get hungry. The busier you are, the less hungry you feel.

Sometimes, we need to redefine what hunger really is. Most of the time we mistake our body's need for water as a signal for hunger. That's what I noticed about myself and others.

The vegans that you know are most probably loading themselves with a lot of crap if they feel hungry. The more junk food you eat (especially sugar) the hungrier you feel. Avoid junk food for a while, and your taste buds will adapt to natural flavours.

I'm not advocating for any extremes like veganism and carnivore diets, but people need to stop labeling what they are doing and actually start looking if they get their micro and macro nutrients right.

Also the globohomos are more concerned with pushing sugary foods rather than vegan diets. The real devil is chocolate, pies, sugar drinks, etc., that people shove in to their children's throat at an early age and then they wonder why their kids develop nasty diseases before they even hit 20. Absolutely despicable.

If only people stopped attaching excess meaning to their diets we would have a much healthier population.

The last thing that people don't pay attention to is psychology. I've met people who eat a lot of junk on a daily basis and yet they seem very energetic and happy, because they wake up every day and their minds are flooded with feel good chemicals just by thinking of the possibilities in life. Warren Buffet and Donald Trump probably have some of the shittiest diets and yet they are fueled by how good they feel. These are extreme examples, but you get my point. If you wake up in the morning and you have nothing to look forward to, then no matter how good your diet is you will still have problems.

You probably have a purpose in life that you have in mind every time you wake up, but look at how people who are not driven by anything. No matter what they eat, they are like zombies or too restless from anxiety attacks.

Andreas said:
And yes - I know that countless vegans eat 2500-3500 calories - I witnessed it myself with people in my vicinity who went on the vegan diet. 5000 calories and still hungry - go vegan!

I was wondering about how you reached that number as well. If it's true it most probably means that these vegans are also eating a lot of vegan junk food. Can you give us a summary of what they eat on a daily basis?

As far as hunger goes, during the 2019 summer I did a 1 month vegan detox and I can honestly say that I was not feeling hungry all the time. I was doing 14-16 hours of fasting in between meals and I was not eating more than 1500 colories per day.

Here is what I observed about myself and others in relation to hunger. When people have time to sit around or keep wandering in the kitchen after doing brainless activities, they are bound to get hungry. The busier you are, the less hungry you feel.

Sometimes, we need to redefine what hunger really is. Most of the time we mistake our body's need for water as a signal for hunger. That's what I noticed about myself and others.

The vegans that you know are most probably loading themselves with a lot of crap if they feel hungry. The more junk food you eat (especially sugar) the hungrier you feel. Avoid junk food for a while, and your taste buds will adapt to natural flavours.

I'm not advocating for any extremes like veganism and carnivore diets, but people need to stop labeling what they are doing and actually start looking if they get their micro and macro nutrients right.

Also the globohomos are more concerned with pushing sugary foods rather than vegan diets. The real devil is chocolate, pies, sugar drinks, etc., that people shove in to their children's throat at an early age and then they wonder why their kids develop nasty diseases before they even hit 20. Absolutely despicable.

If only people stopped attaching excess meaning to their diets we would have a much healthier population.

First of all - you did veganism for a month - that qualifies as detox, your body took the nutrients out of your reserves.

The negative repercussions come later - watch the countless ex-vegan videos out there - countless. As I mentioned it's from people that I witnessed myself - they ate a clean whole-foods vegan diet with lots of brown rice, potatoes, vegetables.

It's mostly the low-fat vegan diet that does this. Many vegans are aware of the plant oils being unhealthy so those avoid them - and all of them lose weight on massive amounts of calories.

The junk food vegan diet has lots of plant oils and sugars combined with processed stuff. That can make you fat, but over time you will still be malnourished despite that.

And no - veganism is getting pushed big time BY ALL GLOBOHOMO OUTLETS. It's not bloody sugar - they are not giving you a Snickers bar buffet in schools. They are implementing vegan fridays in schools in the US, they are pushing it bloody everywhere.

No idea how people can be so blind. You can even bloody see it on Youtube. ALL CARNIVORE CHANNELS ARE DEMONETIZED ALMOST INSTANTLY WHILE ALL VEGAN CHANNELS (EVEN THE ONES LED BY CRAZY ONES WHO PUBLICLY SAID THAT THEY LOVE TO SMASH BABY HEADS IN OR WANT MEAT-EATERS TO BE KILLED) THEY ARE FULLY MONETIZED.

This will become ever more apparent in the future but I really wonder about the blindness out there.

Do veganism for 6-24 months and then you will feel the burn. Some are genetically stronger and can last 5-10 years, but I saw it myself and I tried to heal the people in my vicinity who had lots of side-effects due to the vegan diet. I only realized that all of those things were talked about by ex-vegans. From constantly being hungry, bloated, skin issues, libido change, loss of periods, hair-loss, digestion issues, daily shits up the bazoo, weakness of teeth and bones etc.

Doctors did not know what those people had, becuase they don't even know that veganism and in some cases vegetarianism is pure poison. But it becomes so only after some times 6-60 months for vegans - 5-15 years for vegetarians.

There is a good reason why the globalists already think ahead and are working on insect and fake-meat foods. They know that veganism would be unmasked quickly if everyone switched to it.

And the best part is - long-term it makes you sick and you don't know what makes you sick. It's the perfect murderer.

Iconoclast007

Woodpecker
1. All of the vegetables and grains you buy are man made creations of toxic undigestible plants, full of toxins, lectins, glutens, pesticides and othe rphycoactive chemicals and other horrible substances which humans lack the ability to digest like ruminant animals can through fermentation in their digestive tract. We can eat them as a survival mechanism. We would have never eaten plants unless starving or seasonally abundant like berries or honey.

2. Any human being that cannot THRIVE on an animal based RAW meat diet would have been removed by nature 100s of thousands of years ago.

3. This is not some fad diet. Raw Zero Carb is the way our species has evolved for longer than we have held fire.

4. We all live in an open air prison. We are cultivated from birth like livestock. Brainwashed, indoctrinated, inoculated... Al designed to shorten our lifespan. I speculate that Natural humans eating raw meat, fat and blood can live 150 years.

5. As we approach the net energy (seneca) cliff our society will begin to short circuit. It is important to the hierarchal power structures that very few virile men exiet to revolt as they move to enslave us all. Expect them to outlaw meat, free speach. Promote veganism, femminism, globohomoiism etc. To further degrees.

sonoran_

Kingfisher
Gold Member
I was looking at burger patties from the frozen aisle and although the ingredients were beef, salt, water, there is 0.5 to 1 g of trans fat / patty.

Is trans fat common in beef? I thought it was just saturated fat that is found in it, which I am comfortable consuming without limit.

Ive read that hydrogenated oil/transfat found in processed food is different than this transfat that I see in ground beef?

sonoran_ said:
I was looking at burger patties from the frozen aisle and although the ingredients were beef, salt, water, there is 0.5 to 1 g of trans fat / patty.

Is trans fat common in beef? I thought it was just saturated fat that is found in it, which I am comfortable consuming without limit.

Ive read that hydrogenated oil/transfat found in processed food is different than this transfat that I see in ground beef?

Even the mainstream admits that there is a difference between the naturally occuring transfats vs industrial ones.

I wouldn't sweat it. Though it's true that the only carnis who report on getting fat are those that consume huge amounts of cheese.

By the way - seed oils are super-unhealthy, they easily made mice obese by giving them fried foods that way, and most of their oils contain only 0,4-4.2% trans fats. I would wager that they would be toxic without even those transfats.

Australia Sucks

Kingfisher
Iconoclast 150 years lifespan sounds like an extreme exaggeration. There are plenty of people in the history of the world that have eaten the type of diet you talk about and yet I have never heard of anybody living to 150. You could at most have a country of people with an average lifespan of 100 if they ate well and lived a healthy lifestyle. That is possible. But 150?

FilipSRB

Woodpecker
I just want to note to Genghis Khan that even in the modern age there are enough people who have thrived on the carnivore diet for long periods that you can't just dissmiss it as an anecdote and you can find about their experiences on the web easily. Owsley "Bear" Stanley was on the diet for 50+ years, Vilhjalmur Stefansson 10+ years while living with the Inuits, Andersen family for 20+years and many more. Inuits until their contact with the western people were exclusively carnivore as were Icelanders during their period of isolation etc.

Iconoclast007

Woodpecker
Australia Sucks> my comment was in reference to blood and raw meat which no history is recorded.

Before agriculture humans ate mostly meat. Agriculture is very new in the big picture timeline.

Before fire, humans ate only raw and rotten meat.

I speculate that even with fire, fresh meat would have been consumed raw. Whatever could not have been eaten fresh would have been jerked and turned to pemmican for lean times.

I am consuming only raw meat, organs, fat, fish, milk, butter and eggs. Everything I eat is raw (including butter and milk) .

I felt great when i made the switch from Keto diet to Carnivore and this recent transition to Raw Carnivore has been just, if not more profound.

My next test will be a regular consumption of goats blood mixed with raw milk.

Ill also share that ive been practicing semen retention and sexual energy transmutation. Between raw meat and retaining my life force energy, I literally feel at age 37 like I did at 18. Ive lost 10 kilos of fat, gained muscle strength. I need less sleep. I recover faster. My Endurance and cardio mich improved. Focus and flow state easier to maintain. I have an energy amd frequency about me that attracts folks including women, clients, family and likeminded men. I feel like this combo is a life cheat code.

Hannibal

Ostrich
Gold Member
I am currently on day 7 of the carnivore diet.

I read Dr. Shawn Baker's book on the subject and he said it's fine to do a couple days of carnivore diet at a time. Leading up to it, I started with just eating meat for lunch and dinner, then a couple two day stints of it, then I finally took the plunge to see what would happen. No keto flu this time. No unmanageable electrolyte weirdness. All in all it's going much better this time around.

Things I've noticed.

The positives:

No plaque on my teeth and they feel much harder than they did before. Gums don't bleed when I floss.

I can smell everyone's breath now. Sense of smell is greatly heightened. Not sure if this is even a plus.

My dreams have come back, which likely means that my quality of sleep is improving.

Girlfriend said I quit snoring completely (I used to rattle the walls). This is good because my recent attempt to get a CPAP machine ended in vain as the doctors claimed I did not have sleep apnea - I only slept 3 hours in their shitty lab bed.

Brainfog is completely gone. My clarity is much better than before. I don't mentally reach for words anymore.

Heartrate was a bit high the first couple days (mid 80's) but it seems to have normalized. Last time this was what worried me, as it was very high (90 at rest, 110+ when I was barely moving). This was likely caused by too much physical activity when I should have been taking it easy and adapting to the diet. It also could have been a lack of salt as I was doing heavy physical labor.

I don't need my glasses to read fine print anymore. Vision is less blurry in general.

Anxiety is gone. I drove home in one of the worst blizzards I have ever seen and didn't sweat it once.

Circulation has greatly increased. The ends of my toes had damaged nerve endings from frostbite and the nerves in them are waking up.

Mood is better and more stable.

I'm saving money. Fatty ground beef is not expensive and I only need like 3 lbs of it a day.

Libido is through the roof.

Some of the negatives

Food is no longer entertainment. To those with an emotional attachment to food, this way of eating can be hell. In the first couple of days I had strong cravings for certain things but they passed pretty quick. If you want to eat on the go, I suggest beef jerky or pemmican. If anyone is interested in a recipe for pemmican, let me know and I can post mine.

Fasting seems kind of hit or miss. I tried fasting for a day and I felt pretty strange at the end of it. I'm probably still just adapting. I eat 2 meals a day, lately it's been two pounds fatty ground beef (73/27 is cheap and it works).

Other people think you're varying levels of weird or insane. I feel so good on this way of eating that I don't care.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
By week two the biggest hurdle for fasting will be psychological. You'll simply be feeling the habit of eating going unfulfilled rather than actually being hungry, though it will depend to some degree on how much energy you're burning through the day.

Nowadays I have some milk in the morning and often wont eat until 3 in the afternoon, not because I feel hunger as much as because that's when it's convenient for me to eat. I'll eat something small again around midnight and that will be that.

Andreas

Kingfisher
I've been doing intermittent fasting for almost a week now. I fast for 15-17 hours a day and my sleep is better. I feel better overall and not so hungry. I still eat meat and vegetables with little fruit in the morning. I feel lucky for growing in the Mediterranean. I have access to different plants and herbs all year round and I don't feel like I have to go from one extreme to another.

Biggest change I needed to do was just increase my fasting period and drink more water. I tried it before, for months and I foolishly stopped, even though it worked well for me in the past :-/

FullThrottleTX

Woodpecker
I'm starting week 3 today.
I tried a half pound of grass fed liver from Whole Foods.
Huge improvement in energy and vitality, I bought out the store so I have some to get me through the week.

I think week 2 was harder than week 1. I don't have any cravings persay, but I haven't felt 100% all week.
Big thing is the random ups and down in energy and vitality, bathroom issues, ect...
I think I'm almost through it though.

No weight loss this week, but my overall body composition is pretty good. I'm pretty lean anyway.
Workouts are alright, but the strain mid-week was terrible. I was completely wiped.
I think this is just part of the adjustment period.

One thing I'd recommend is cut out the bacon to a large extent. I think I feel worse with bacon. Dairy too doesn't sit well with me, and if I eat a lot of fat too close to bed, my digestion is all over the place and it keeps me awake.

At least in Texas, we have grass fed ground beef and ground chuck roast at Wal-Mart for $6/lb -- that's a pretty good deal. Despite railing against grass fed, I bought the store out.
The stuff they have at Wal-Mart is pretty good, the grass fed stuff I've had at Trader Joes taste like shit.

Also a note, I'm doing No Fap at the same time.
Honestly, the carnivore diet cancels out the no fap and they're both easier to do together. My sex drive is pretty low on this diet. I'm hoping it's just part of the adjustment period, probably is.
On the up side, I have no depression or any anxiety and my attention span is pretty high. When I cheated during week 1, I instantly felt a cloud coming over my mood. It was kind of amazing how carbs and alcohol had that affect. Whiskey and meat doesn't do anything negative to my mood.

kel

Ostrich
How do you prepare the liver? I need to get on the liver train. I take cod-liver oil sometimes, and I eat liver pâté, but eating half a pound of liver in a go.... not yet.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
I suggest you find a way to add it to other foods kind of like the way you would hide a worming tablet in a ham sandwich and give it to your dog.

You could add it to savoury mince if it's diced up small and you wouldn't even notice it.

FullThrottleTX

Woodpecker
kel said:
How do you prepare the liver? I need to get on the liver train. I take cod-liver oil sometimes, and I eat liver pâté, but eating half a pound of liver in a go.... not yet.

I fried it with 5 strips of bacon.
It was completely fine. But I think all the bacon grease was a little too much for my stomach.

I don't find the taste of liver that bad.

Iconoclast007

Woodpecker
Liver should be eaten raw. It tastes better. Also less vitamin and enzyme, beneficial bacteria destruction. Just cut it to very small cubes and swallow like a pill.

I started doing the above and eventually my body made the nutrient and taste connection and my palate changed. I now bite amd chew raw liver and love the taste.

I eat about 2 pounds of raw beef or lamb liver per week.

Hannibal

Ostrich
Gold Member
Second week in. I had a very busy and hectic couple of days at work and I went home feeling weak and dizzy. Read up about it and found an article about what happens when you go zero carb.

Basically, your kidneys have to relearn how to conserve salt and be kidneys again, as they relied on the near constant presence of insulin and glucose/carbs to hold onto water weight for you.

After eating some nosalt (potassium) and regular table salt the issue cleared right up. Now I eat a little pinch of nosalt in the morning and a couple pinches of salt during the day.