Are you on the carnivore diet?

• *grunts in the affirmative*

Votes: 43 64.2%
  • No, I am gey.

Votes: 24 35.8%

• Total voters

SlickyBoy

Hummingbird
Pork is tricky; when done right it shouldn't be chewy, but tender. At least you didn't over-cook it though. Nothing worse than a chalk-center pork chop overcooked because the restaurant is worried about trichinosis.

Guy suggests Vitamin A toxicity to be related to many health issues, like Eczema, Crohn’s and Alzheimer’s.

https://ggenereux.blog/2015/02/12/eca/

Throughout this document I’ve referred to my vitamin A elimination diet. This was really just started as a very long-shot type of experiment, with the only goal of maybe reducing my eczema condition. Have you ever heard of a person adopting a vitamin A elimination diet? Or a person with an autoimmune disease adopting such a diet? I’ve documented this diet, and my experiment with it, over on my eczema posting. The short version is shown below.

My vitamin A elimination diet:

Water
White or Brown Rice ( not yellow or golden! )
Egg Whites
Beef ( steak, roast, no sauces, or spices other than salt and black pepper if wanted)
Olive Oil ( 2 teaspoons per day )
Black Coffee if wanted ( no milk, no cream, no whiteners )
Vitamin C supplements ( recommended )
Cashews ( 5-10 per day, recommended)
NOTHING COOKED WITH BUTTER or COCONUT OIL. No sauces, no ketchup etc!

This is 3 meals a day, 7 days per week. Eat as much as you need to; but more is not better.

That’s it! Absolutely nothing else! No fish, fish oil, no fruits or vegetables. No cod liver oil, no omega 3/6 etc. from fish sources. No multivitamins, No coconut oil. NOTHING, Absolutely NOTHING else!. Not a single bite, not a speck, not a crumb of anything else. Yes, this is extreme. Admittedly maybe too extreme. However, until we get to the bottom of it; take no chances. If someone knows of a more sensible, and safe means of detoxing off this; I am all ears. Just to be clear, the maximum extent of my medical knowledge is putting on band aids. So, please apply your own good judgment to this.

But, here’s the kicker in all of this. Let’s just say for argument sake that I am completely, and totally wrong about this theory of subclinical toxicity of retinol buildup. Let’s say it is something else that I’ve removed from my diet; like sugar, or gluten. Let’s say that Vitamin A has nothing whatsoever to do with this. Flippantly, I might say who cares what it is?

What I do know with 100% certainty, that by adopting this diet I eliminated chronic fatigue and inflammation on my brain. I eliminated brain fog. Does anyone think that sustained inflammation on the brain is a good thing? We are not talking about resolving a case of foot fungus here.

I eliminated the inflammation on my brain in 3 weeks with a diet change. It is a completely harmless, and simple diet change that anyone should feel comfortable trying for say at least 4 – 8 weeks.

He also said his vision improved and he doesn't have joint pain, depression and night sweats.

Edit: In the comments, he says he experimented with taking Vitamin A supplements while doing the elimination diet and confirms his symptoms got worse.

Australia Sucks

Kingfisher
The Catalyst I read some of the blog link you posted. That stuff is gold! The guy is a genius! His scientific detective work is second to none, although his work is just a starting point and a lot more research will have to be done on the subject by scientists.

DeWoken

Robin

The title is strangely similar to Frank's recent video.

Pretty funny description of the lasses being attracted to vegetarianism :squintlol:
I noticed a while back that Dr. Baker does rowing with a machine out in his dusty yard, which kicks up a ton of dust. Huffing and puffing while in a dusty environment will do bad things to your lungs.

So this guy's thesis is that you need carbs in order to avoid the Shawn Baker voice?

Anyone else follow some of Frank's protocols such as taking copper and magnesium? As I've stated in other threads, Frank has some serious issues, but he is based and outspoken on many topics such as vaccines, 5G, NWO conspiracy, and other important things. He is not yet even 30 years old.

kel

Ostrich
I've been seeking out more and more game meat, though if you buy it its not true game but farm raised. I'm having my uncle take me hunting this year, finally.

The carnivore diet is unnatural (for most of us here).

Are you of European, middle eastern, north Asian, or Indian decent? If so, your ancestors have been surviving off grain-based diets for thousands of years. Our digestive systems are meant for it. Compare this to people who never developed agriculture. They become obese when they eat grain.

Civilized man is not meant to sustain off of meat /animal products alone.

kel

Ostrich
Why not? What do grains give you? What nutrients do they have?

I don't think grains are the devil, I eat bread and noodles in moderation, but I have no need for them nutritionally. I could stop today, never eat them again, and be none the worse for it. Grain is just an industrializable source of calories - you can grow it in volume and store it in volume and have a large sedentary population fed with it. Grains are a form of social evolution, not a form of individual evolution.

DeWoken

Robin
you can grow it in volume and store it in volume and have a large sedentary population fed with it. Grains are a form of social evolution, not a form of individual evolution.

Yes. White rice, for example is able to be stored for years without going bad. This makes sure that your people don't starve during hard times such as war, natural disaster and plague. So, that is an amazing gift from God which enabled us to build great civilizations. When we occasionally savor a dram of whiskey or indulge in a jam-filled Danish are we not giving thanks for His fine gifts? Yes, deviation from the "carnivore diet" from time to time is appealing to me.

There are theories about anti-nutrients in many things besides animal products but the claims may be overblown in many cases. The main thing is that you get nutrition from quality animal products in the first place - after that you can start to nitpick the details.

As most probably know, anti-nutrients are supposed to act in an inhibitory way towards the absorption on of nutrients, hence the name. If you don't have the nutrients present in the first place then there's nothing for them to inhibit, but if you're getting adequate amounts then a little bit of a drain on that isn't going to hurt you very badly.

I've been meaning to watch Frank T.'s recent video on finding healthy bread. One of the major downsides to grains is that they have been selectively bred over the decades and then genetically modified, for traits desirable to Big Agriculture, such as the ability to grow in heavily sprayed fields (goodbye ecosystem). You get the residue of sprays in the final product, and it isn't the same grain our ancestors ate, unfortunately.

Frank's recent video, Plant Protein is NOT THE SAME as Animal Protein, goes into how metabolic pathways become crippled if they don't get the raw materials they need from animal nutrition. I don't pretend to understand this subject in detail but I know that it isn't some kind of chaos magic like deep understanding of the human brain or predicting the weather two weeks in advance. This is just the basic-accounting and follow-the-gears-and-levers type of science.

Frank also made a video about how he got tested periodically for steroids during his recent bodybuilding phase to disprove the naysayers. Many vegans who are successful athletes cheat. They probably stupidly rationalize it by saying, "it's a white lie for a good cause".

Last edited:

estraudi

Pelican
Gold Member

I don't necessarily agree or disagree with this opinion.
I eat mostly close to what is recommended for my blood type(o-neg).
This includes a lot of red meat but for testosterone purposes top round(london broil seasoned with salt pepper and red cayenne pepper) seems to be the best for me.
Any sweet potatoes(drizzled with honey), red bell peppers and okra for vegetables. few eggs a week. Pinto beans and lastly bananas. I hardly eat anything other than that and my body feels and operates at a level that is very steady and strong.
I don't think any diet should solely be all meat or all beggies but a mix of the 2 but that the predominant staple(like meat) make up at least 70-75% of all caloric intake.

Isaac Jordan

Kingfisher
Gold Member

Are you of European, middle eastern, north Asian, or Indian decent? If so, your ancestors have been surviving off grain-based diets for thousands of years. Our digestive systems are meant for it. Compare this to people who never developed agriculture. They become obese when they eat grain.

Civilized man is not meant to sustain off of meat /animal products alone.

This is incorrect. The couple thousand years since the invention of agriculture pales in comparison to the hundreds of thousands of years our ancestors spent eating meat. The distance between now and the invention of agriculture is a metaphorical blink of an eye in evolutionary time.

Our ancient ancestors probably ate plenty of plants and fungi as well, so humans might not be entirely or specifically adapted to a diet solely composed of animal foods, but their diet was almost certainly MOSTLY animals.

Humans have continued to evolve since the agricultural revolution, and you're correct that if your ancestors adapted to a certain type of diet that you're more likely to do well eating it (e.g. more Dutch on average can digest lactose than, say, the Japanese). But to insist the last few thousand years alone shaped and defined human dietary evolution is to truly miss the bigger picture here. Zoom out.

This is incorrect. The couple thousand years since the invention of agriculture pales in comparison to the hundreds of thousands of years our ancestors spent eating meat. The distance between now and the invention of agriculture is a metaphorical blink of an eye in evolutionary time.

Our ancient ancestors probably ate plenty of plants and fungi as well, so humans might not be entirely or specifically adapted to a diet solely composed of animal foods, but their diet was almost certainly MOSTLY animals.

Humans have continued to evolve since the agricultural revolution, and you're correct that if your ancestors adapted to a certain type of diet that you're more likely to do well eating it (e.g. more Dutch on average can digest lactose than, say, the Japanese). But to insist the last few thousand years alone shaped and defined human dietary evolution is to truly miss the bigger picture here. Zoom out.

Thank you for reinforcing my point.

We as a people only achieved civilization once we developed agriculture. Developing agriculture also means developing bodies (and minds) that can sustain off of it.

You say that the last few thousand years are the blink of an eye on an evolutionary timeline, but that is not the case. We know our ancestors achieved greatness under this diet, therefore they must have been adapted to it (as we are). We also know people that never developed agriculture (take Subsaharan Africans for example) do not do well under a European diet. They get obese, diabetes, blood sugar spites, lactose issues, etc. This is a clear indicator they are NOT adapted to it, while we and our ancestors are.

Roosh

Cardinal
This is incorrect. The couple thousand years since the invention of agriculture pales in comparison to the hundreds of thousands of years our ancestors spent eating meat.
It is a theory that we had ancestors hundreds of thousands of years ago. It is also a theory of what they ate and how they lived. It's fine if you believe those theories, but they are not facts.

It is a secular viewpoint that we "developed" agriculture and "evolved" from the ape man to current man.

Egyptians, one of the first to adopt agriculture, had heart disease. I think this development was a step backwards, like TicTok or OnlyFans.
What did the ancent greeks eat? And the romans? And the medieval folks? grain.

If your username is accurate, you should consider ditching this white trait of grain, and return to a diet more suited to your hunter-gather African roots.

What did the ancent greeks eat? And the romans? And the medieval folks? grain.

If your username is accurate, you should consider ditching this white trait of grain, and return to a diet more suited to your hunter-gather African roots.
First, I’ve already done that (thanks to what white people have taught me, since you want to bring race into it).

Second, what’s your point? We used to sacrifice people to ward off evil spirits, paint lead on our face to look paler, and have sex with girls as young as 12 regularly. Guess we should keep doing that, because it’s medieval, right?

Greeks got themselves into a massive debt hole because they couldn’t manage their finances, guess we should do that too, huh? Oh, wait...

Doing something just because someone else did it is a dumb argument.

Edit: the age was 14, not 12

Edit 2: I’ve already had this argument several times, so I’m not going to bother with it again. You don’t give a shit about what I have to say, and the feeling is mutual. So I’ll be ignoring you.

Edit 3: Here is a pic of a strong white man that eats no grains, since the skin color is the most important thing to some of the asshats here:
3B4E3692-2E03-4541-B46F-C29A0C13DF99.jpeg
Zero CAC score at the age of 56. If you’re over 40, you might want to check what your score is.

Last edited:

DeWoken

Robin
This article definitely suggests that there were downsides to agriculture.
Before Agriculture, Human Jaws Were a Perfect Fit for Human Teeth

What are the Christian views on agriculture?

I am not that well versed in pre-history but in A History of The World in 6 Glasses the author says that many historians believe that the motivations for the beginning of agriculture were the use of grains to make beer. Alcohol has obvious use in bonding experiences. They would drink beer out of a large shared gourd using straws to keep the sediment in the vessel. It could be that when people clink glasses in a toast you bring all your glasses together to symbolize the large, shared vessel, once again.

6 Glasses is a pretty easy-reading book which I recommend to anyone like myself who has sketchy history education and has had love affairs with beverages of all types. Just be warned that it can make you thirsty, if you're trying to stay on "the wagon" :)

It is a theory that we had ancestors hundreds of thousands of years ago. It is also a theory of what they ate and how they lived. It's fine if you believe those theories, but they are not facts.

It is a secular viewpoint that we "developed" agriculture and "evolved" from the ape man to current man.

True. The deeper you dig the more conspiracies you find in our world.

It seems that scientists have only recently revised the date of the first anatomically modern human beings from tens of thousands of years ago to hundreds of thousands. This would poke holes in the certainty of their science up until now. It's been a few months since I was reading this stuff so I don't have a good article - here's a wiki.

There are a few threads popping up in my search on RVF for "evolution" so I'll have to look through those. And there's this wiki on Orthodox Christianity and evolution.

Roosh, what's your stance on evolution - "false" or "mostly false"? Subtle changes over generations through selective breeding, such as in dogs and agriculture, seems to obviously be true, but that doesn't exactly prove a shrew can turn into a human given enough time.

Roosh

Cardinal
Roosh, what's your stance on evolution - "false" or "mostly false"? Subtle changes over generations through selective breeding, such as in dogs and agriculture, seems to obviously be true, but that doesn't exactly prove a shrew can turn into a human given enough time.
Entirely false. I wrote this article when I was beginning to doubt evolution: