The Catholic Church thread

LeoniusD

Pelican
I grew up Catholic, most of my family are Catholics, I've been to countless Catholic masses. I even went some time to a church led by a ´co-student of the late pope John Paul II. He was actually a guest in our house and told us stories of the pope's university years. That priest was one of the many wonderful men I met.

The twitter post fit the topic - did not mean any disrespect. Whether I like the current pope or not is another matter - has little to do with the core of the teachings.

By the way - that girl in the tiktok video is not demented. They are being taught this very thing at university. This is normal - many are just resisting it to reach that level.

I grew up Catholic, most of my family are Catholics, I've been to countless Catholic masses. I even went some time to a church led by a ´co-student of the late pope John Paul II. He was actually a guest in our house and told us stories of the pope's university years. That priest was one of the many wonderful men I met.

The twitter post fit the topic - did not mean any disrespect. Whether I like the current pope or not is another matter - has little to do with the core of the teachings.

By the way - that girl in the tiktok video is not demented. They are being taught this very thing at university. This is normal - many are just resisting it to reach that level.
They most certainly are demented. They are being taught demented things.
And I still do not see, how this fits the topic of the Catholic Church. It would be more fitting in the Clown World thread.

Salocin

Woodpecker
As much as I sometimes criticize the pope and the Catholic church - fact is that there are many great Catholics out there - and also many many wonderful Catholic priests - regardless whether the pope is now a Satanist sellout.

Keep in mind that you never want to become like this in your criticism:

I know violence is never the answer, but this scene came to mind when listening to this...

NoMoreTO

Hummingbird
Decent little video. The resistance podcast does a mashup with some Jocko Willink content. I like where the video goes from about 11 minutes on.

The message: Go on the offensive through this, get out of the defensive mindset.

Remember to laugh, smile through all this. When the enemy brings more evil, just say good, another cross to bear, take it on. Jocko is awesome in his mindset, and there is something we can apply here.

nagareboshi

Woodpecker
I was thinking about the modern controversy about refusing communion to public sinners. Then I saw this interesting story from the Desert Fathers.

Abba John of the Cells told us this story: 'There was in Egypt a very rich and beautiful courtesan, to whom noble and powerful people came. Now one day she happened to be near the church and she wanted to go in. The sub-deacon, who was standing at the doors, would not allow her to enter saying, "You are not worthy to enter the house of God, for you are impure." The bishop heard the noise of their argument and came out. Then the courtesan said to him, "He will not let me enter the church." So the Bishop said to her, "You are not allowed to enter it, for you are not pure." She was filled with compunction and said to him, "Henceforth I will not commit fornication any more." The bishop said to her, "If you bring your wealth here, I shall know that you will not commit fornication any more." She brought her wealth and the bishop burnt it all in the fire. Then she went into the church, weeping and saying, "If this has happened to me below, what would I not have suffered above?" So she was converted and became a vessel of election.'

See how the stern words of judgment from earthly men actually leads to repentance and virtue.

Pioneer

Sparrow
CLICK THIS LINK to hear the sermon for the Sunday after the Ascension:
Find the Church that suffers most from persecution and you will find the true Church. What religion does the Communist first strive to destroy? Naturally, the Catholic Church. Whose clergy are the first captured, tortured, and killed? The priests of the Catholic Church. Our Lord warned that this would happen to His Church. He said the time would come when those who killed the clergy, sisters, and laymen would think they were doing a good thing as we hear in the Gospel for the Sunday after the Ascension.

The Church is suffering one of its most, if not THE most, diabolical persecutions today. From the false church of Vatican II to the demonic governments and rulers of this world, the true Church is facing its deadly battle. You should pray for those suffering persecution and obtain added graces for them, to comfort them and strengthen them for the trials ahead. Because, also, you will be praying for yourself as that persecution will only intensify in our country as well. Greater charity will even urge you to pray for the conversion of those who instigate such persecutions before it will be too late for them and God's judgment will come upon them. Pray for their evil to stop as how God sees fit to stop it as well. Try to pray for those who suffer for the Faith and for the conversions of those who persecute the Church.

open_fire_on_statue_christ.jpg

KantPost

Sparrow
Tim Kelly did an excellent interview with Jesse Russell in October of last year (https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/tkelly6785757/episodes/2020-10-28T05_07_14-07_00). I've only just listened to it today. Some really interesting points made. For example Taylor Marshall wrote an article on his blog describing his Jewish roots, but he has since removed it.
Another interesting point is how the Jew Machine is putting weight behind the Traditionalist faction within the Church as a way of causing division and further weakening our power.
We should be wary of those who are driving this traditionalist wedge. Especially those who are converts to the Faith. If I remember correctly there used to be a requirement for new converts to remove themselves from public life for some years, such is the risk of the damaging effects to others of the spiritual pride that usually accompanies adult conversion.
Even if the pope is what many accuse him of, and even if there is a lot of rot in the Church, I will still support it in public and not criticise it. I am but a lowly foot soldier and who am I to judge my betters, even if God judges them otherwise. It's not my job to criticise my leaders, rather it is to follow

KantPost

Sparrow
From the false church of Vatican II to the demonic governments and rulers of this world, the true Church is facing its deadly battle.
This is exactly the kind of subversive wedge that a sock puppet poster would drive. You are splitting Catholics into two camps. Divide et impera
Your account is less than one week old and already you are in the Catholic thread creating division. You are also in other Catholic threads promoting further division under various other guises

This is exactly the kind of subversive wedge that a sock puppet poster would drive. You are splitting Catholics into two camps. Divide et impera
Your account is less than one week old and already you are in the Catholic thread creating division. You are also in other Catholic threads promoting further division under various other guises
This forum has been infested by delusional Sedes. On an aside, I find that when people are referring to Vatican II, they are very imprecise and have not really read the passages. When I read some parts of it, I do not find it heretical in nature.

KantPost

Sparrow
This forum has been infested by delusional Sedes. On an aside, I find that when people are referring to Vatican II, they are very imprecise and have not really read the passages. When I read some parts of it, I do not find it heretical in nature.
I am certain that the hook noses have picked up on its usefulness in dividing Catholics and they are just hammering us with it in the hope that we never unite to fight back against them again

FactusIRX

Kingfisher
Most of the good legacy Catholic posters have either left or post very infrequently. Unfortunate but not unexpected.

magaman

Woodpecker
I've been reading about Catholicism lately and I went to a Catholic mass this past Sunday. How do you guys feel about the words in the picture below? Do any of y'all think there's truth to it?

catholicism1.jpg

nagareboshi

Woodpecker
I've been reading about Catholicism lately and I went to a Catholic mass this past Sunday. How do you guys feel about the words in the picture below? Do any of y'all think there's truth to it?

View attachment 31278

I think there is some truth to this. Cradle Catholics who were raised in the faith but want to have their cake and eat it too often deconvert to Protestantism. Meanwhile, cradle Protestants who want to get more serious about history and sacramental theology might convert to Catholicism.

Pioneer

Sparrow
Yes how DARE sedevacantists say that Francis is not the Pope just because he is not a Catholic and continually disseminates heresy! That’s just crazy!

Even though here you called Francis a “fake pope”
https://www.rooshvforum.com/threads/the-pope-francis-thread.27664/post-1464900

Here you said we need to “just reinstate the true pope, Benedikt” [sic!] https://www.rooshvforum.com/threads/the-pope-francis-thread.27664/post-1461830

You refer to the “gay Novus Ordo Tradition” of Vatican II, and the fact that you reject the Vatican II New Mass and attend the “TLM”.
https://www.rooshvforum.com/threads...on-in-religion-in-the-west.39901/post-1473323

But Sedevacantists are the ones who are “delusional” and “dangerous”... LOL, ok.

Last edited:

SilentCal

Robin
It’s a shame really - I was optimistic that people could at least learn about Catholicism on this forum if they were curious after Roosh’s conversion. Instead they will get a mouthful of cringe DIY ecclesiology. If you go to these sede websites they link to, it’s like they’re written by an angsty 18-year-old. Notice they are very busy ragging on Catholics and have almost no criticisms of any other Christians. Makes you wonder who their daddy is.