The Catholic Church thread

Fact #1: Christ is the invisible Head of the Church.

Fact #2: Francis teaches a Gospel that is not the Gospel of Christ.

Fact #3: Because of fact #2, Francis is not in communion with Christ.

Fact #4: Because of fact #3, Christ is not in communion with Francis.

Fact #5: Because of fact #4, Christ does not communicate His authority to Francis.

Fact #6: Authority (formal aspect of the Papacy) is what makes the Pope to be such.

Fact #7: No matter what you think about the validity of his election, Francis is not truly the Pope.

Fact #8: You are either in communion with Christ or you are in communion with Francis, but you cannot be in communion with both since Francis and Christ are not in communion with each other.

It is utterly impossible for Christ the Head of the Church to grant supreme ecclesiastical authority to a person who intends to use the said authority to impose false doctrines, evil laws, and disciplines to the universal Church. We have the certitude of faith that the See of Peter is VACANT.

Last edited:
In a Nutshell:
The Roman Catholic Church
vs.
the Vatican II Church

Catholicism vs. the Novus Ordo religion

It just doesn’t fit: the Vatican II religion isn’t Catholicism.

For those surprised by Bergoglio’s abrogation of the TLM, where were you when he denied the existence of a Catholic God, when he endorsed inter-religious ecumenism, and approved Communion for public sinners? The problem isn’t Bergoglio or TLM, it’s Vatican II.
I'm not surprised. One lesson I painfully learned is to have no expectations of your bishops and clergy. Therefore I am never disappointed

Pancras

Sparrow
True Restoration is selling FIVE copies of
The Sinner’s Return to God: Return of the Prodigal Son by Fr. Michael Mueller for only $12! (Pay $12, get FIVE copies) I urge any serious Catholic on this forum to take advantage of the opportunity; GET THIS BOOK for yourself and for others, for whomever God may move you to pass along a copy to. This is an amazing bargain for a book with such urgent lessons. This IS a book you will want to give to family & friends after reading it for yourself. Discusses what causes people to lose the Faith--e.g.; impurity; drunkenness; bad books--giving numerous true stories. Also covers the misapprehension of God's mercy; delay of conversion; how to come back to the Sacraments and why; contrition; the necessity of Confession; the value of General Confession; etc. Really moves the heart--as do all Fr. Mueller's books!

I can personally vouch for the fact that The Sinner’s Return to God is a POWERFUL, soul-stirring, life-changing book. I read this book a couple years ago and was completely blown away by it. It was a true “page turner” and I literally could not put it down and read the whole thing cover to cover in one day, and have read it several times since. It was so powerful that even now I repeat some of the stories to friends that I learned in this book. It was also shocking when I first read it because I realized how far I have fallen from the True God by following this world. The section on “Impurity” is extremely compelling. Fr. Mueller never explicitly names the sins (Ephesians 5:3) but they are ones everyone here has probably struggled with. Let me just say, God “cured” me of my addiction to that most common, solitary mortal sin overnight through this book and many other such graces I received by reading it. The Sinner’s Return to God will inspire you with true contrition, a firm purpose of amendment, and the overwhelming desire to get to a confessional, receive God’s mercy in the sacrament of penance, and restore your soul to a pure state of grace ASAP.

Taken from back cover: The Sinners Return to God is a soul-stirring book about the importance of the Sacrament of Confession. Father Mueller proceeds to show how the habitual sinner becomes hardened against the grace of God, how easy it is to slip into habits of sin and how hard to break them, how easily habitual sinners can be tempted to despair, and how terrible are the deaths of sinners who die unrepentant. He shows the danger of “bad” books, of drunkenness and impurity, of delaying the time of one's conversion to God and of over-reliance on His mercy. Father Mueller clearly shows what is the alternative to salvation – everlasting Hell.Imprimatur, 1897 About the Author: Father Michael Mueller, C.SS.R., was born in 1825 at Germany. He later joined the Congregation of the Most Holy Redeemer, and was one of eleven clerics sent to the United States by the American Redemptorist Provincial. Upon completion of his theology studies in Maryland, he was ordained in 1853 by John Nepomucene Neumann. He served the Redemptorist communities in the U.S. as Consulter to the Provincial, as well as Superior and Novice Master. Father Mueller is the author of many other great books, including: Prayer: The Key to Salvation, The Blessed Eucharist, Triumph of the Blessed Sacrament and God the Teacher of Mankind. He died in 1899.

Invocato

Sparrow
Amazing to see the Catholic Church's analysis of the JQ in 1890. Quite comprehensive, and worth a listen:

PART 1, La Civilta Cattolica: The Jewish Question in Europe... 1890, Catholic Church

PART 2, La Civilta Cattolica: The Jewish Question in Europe... 1890, Catholic Church.

PART 3, La Civilta' Cattolica: The Jewish Question n Europe... 1890, Catholic Church.

Key Takeaways:
1) The freedom/liberty of the modern, atheist republics (as opposed to Christian Monarchies), which gave equal civil status to Jews, has allowed them to dominate nearly every sector of society.
2) Debt/Usury is a powerful tool that allows them to gain control of nations.
3) The Talmud, the central work of rabbinical Judaism, is anti-Christian, and anti-Gentile.
4) They are a people dispersed among nations, with no loyalty, or feigned loyalty, to the nations they inhabit.
5) They had signicant control of media in late 1800s.

Original Text with Foreward by E Michael Jones

Original Text

lasunsets

Pigeon

Sword and Board

Kingfisher
Amazing to see the Catholic Church's analysis of the JQ in 1890. Quite comprehensive, and worth a listen:

PART 1, La Civilta Cattolica: The Jewish Question in Europe... 1890, Catholic Church

PART 2, La Civilta Cattolica: The Jewish Question in Europe... 1890, Catholic Church.

PART 3, La Civilta' Cattolica: The Jewish Question n Europe... 1890, Catholic Church.

Key Takeaways:
1) The freedom/liberty of the modern, atheist republics (as opposed to Christian Monarchies), which gave equal civil status to Jews, has allowed them to dominate nearly every sector of society.
2) Debt/Usury is a powerful tool that allows them to gain control of nations.
3) The Talmud, the central work of rabbinical Judaism, is anti-Christian, and anti-Gentile.
4) They are a people dispersed among nations, with no loyalty, or feigned loyalty, to the nations they inhabit.
5) They had signicant control of media in late 1800s.

Original Text with Foreward by E Michael Jones

Original Text
Great post.

People often criticize the JQ as some contemporary conspiracy theorist phenomenon.

When in fact Jews have been crafting and honing their desires of conquest and destruction for centuries.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
FBrsDtmWEAUKwUV

FBrsDvIXoAEVViN

"...Womanpriest..."

head-shake.gif

Edit. * groans *

FAQs​

Why do you go by Father Anne?​

I use the moniker Father Anne for many reasons, but, in a nutshell, it's this: we are a Church that relies heavily on symbol, and the priest is a one of the most powerful symbols in the Church's imagination. I am inserting myself as fully as possible into this symbol in order to expand it to include a woman's body. I live the life, I wear the collar, and I assume the title "Father." In so doing, I both mock the absurd notion that women are not called to priesthood, while at the same time confirming the reality that I am, in fact, a real Roman Catholic priest--as real as any man serving in the same role.

In addition, I don’t want any confusion. When people in the United States hear the title “Father” in reference to a minister, they almost always identify this term with the Roman Catholic Church. Let there be no mistake: I am not Lutheran, Episcopalian, Presbyterian, or Methodist. I am a Roman Catholic priest, and it is the Roman Catholic Church and its leadership (this includes you, Pope Francis) that I directly challenge with my ministry.

Are you a real Roman Catholic priest?​

It depends on whom you ask. I will be ordained with the Association of Roman Catholic Women Priests. In 2002, a Roman Catholic bishop ordained seven women to the priesthood. In 2003, he ordained two women as bishops, and these women have since ordained more women as priests and bishops. There are now more than 270 female Roman Catholic priests throughout the world. So, yes, we are real priests in that we have apostolic succession through ordination just as any male priest. But if you ask the institutional Church, they will say we are not real priests since we have violated doctrine and have been punished with excommunication.

If the Church excludes women from priesthood, why violate Church doctrine?​

The doctrine of an all-male priesthood is propped up by theology rooted in sexism. It really is that simple. While other denominations have moved on to welcome women, the Roman Catholic Church still clings to male domination at great ethical and practical cost to the people of God. The doctrine of an all-male priesthood is an unjust law that takes a crushing toll on the women called by God to serve, and morally maims the larger Body of Christ by forming Catholics to believe that women are less than human. Further, the entire Church misses out on the many gifts that women bring to leadership and ministry--gifts the Church desperately needs now more than ever. This teaching is anti-God.

God is calling me to minister as a Roman Catholic priest. Because the institutional Church prevents me from living out my vocation, I was unable to continue to grow the way God desires. It left me no choice but to follow my conscience and my prayer, and pursue my vocation another way. I do not undertake this lightly, nor do I do it as an act of defiance. Quite the opposite: I have a deep love for the Roman Catholic Church, and the faith and spirituality it offers to the world. Above all else, I pursue the path of ordination to honor what God asks me to do, and to serve the Church I love.

Absolutely not.

11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.
12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.
- 1 Timothy 2:11-12

Last edited:

lskdfjldsf

Pelican
Orthodox Catechumen
Gold Member
I am not getting any lesbian vibes from her picture. None at all!

It looks like she's just LARPing as a Catholic (her website tagline is "Vatican Reject") and this isn't supported or endorsed by the actual Church.

Roosh

Cardinal
Orthodox
FBrsDtmWEAUKwUV

FBrsDvIXoAEVViN

"...Womanpriest..."

head-shake.gif

Edit. * groans *

Absolutely not.

11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.
12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.
So they are "priests" without parishes. "Father Anne" put a lot of effort into her web site and pictures, so this news definitely helps her promote her online presence and the "services" she offers.

lskdfjldsf

Pelican
Orthodox Catechumen
Gold Member
Look at her "Sunday Homilies" page, it's what you'd expect:

October 10, 2021
Twenty-Eighth Sunday in Ordinary Time
Today God invites white people to encounter and let go of our white privilege. While BIPOC communities bear the appalling brunt of white supremacy, white supremacy hurts us all. Jesus reminds us that the rewards of letting go of our privilege far exceed the sacrifice. When we remove that which obstructs the Spirit, God can rush in and create the world that God desires. What results is always better than our wildest dreams, and is always the best for all people.

NoMoreTO

Ostrich
FBrsDtmWEAUKwUV

FBrsDvIXoAEVViN

This is fake news or at least the assertion that she is "Catholic". A quick search shows that she is an ex Catholic who is being branded as Catholic in the media, the "ordinations" take place at the episcopal Church showing in the Twitter behind the pop up.

The Church of her ordination is Episcopal, not Catholic. Cathedral of St John

This does not really belong in the Catholic Church thread.

Ordination Weekend Events: (Open to all with COVID precautions in place)

• October 15, 2021 @ 5:30 – 7:30 p.m.: Festival of #JoyfulResistance with the Women’s Ordination Conference
    • First Unitarian Church of Albuquerque, 3701 Carlisle Blvd NE, Albuquerque, NM
    • Program includes: 5:30 p.m. Meet and Mingle; 6 p.m. Listen and Learn; 7 p.m. Dance and Delight. Music, food, and drinks provided.
    • Event is outdoors
  • October 16, 2021 @ 2 p.m.: Ordination to the priesthood
    • The Cathedral of St. John, 318 Silver Avenue SW, Albuquerque, NM 87102
    • ASL interpreters present
    • Reception in the Church courtyard following the ceremony.
  • October 17, 2021 @ 1 p.m. First Mass
    • St. Paul Lutheran, 1100 Indian School Road NE, Albuquerque, NM 87102
    • Coffee and donuts outdoors after Mass.