The Chemtrails Survey Thread

Have you seen them and what do you think?

• I've seen them and I think they are definitely spraying something deliberately..

Votes: 56 29.6%
  • I've seen them, they're just normal jet stream contrails.

Votes: 122 64.6%
  • Never seen it.

Votes: 11 5.8%

• Total voters

Salinger

Woodpecker
Anyone who thinks they are not spraying something out of these planes is either:

A: Someone who doesn't live in a city where they are doing this every day.
B. A plant who is purposely giving out misinformation.

Go to any big city and you'll see these grids every day. I can't believe I have to say this but...THIS IS NOT NORMAL. Clouds are supposed to be fluffy; not a white haze across the sky which is what you get once these lines/grids disappears.

I don't pretend to know what they're spraying but I guarantee you something is coming out of those planes.

Sooth

Pelican
Gold Member
Salinger said:
Anyone who thinks they are not spraying something out of these planes is either:

A: Someone who doesn't live in a city where they are doing this every day.
B. A plant who is purposely giving out misinformation.

Go to any big city and you'll see these grids every day. I can't believe I have to say this but...THIS IS NOT NORMAL. Clouds are supposed to be fluffy; not a white haze across the sky which is what you get once these lines/grids disappears.

I don't pretend to know what they're spraying but I guarantee you something is coming out of those planes.

You're projecting.

I believe in The Conspiracy, but not chemtrails.

There's a great YT video by a commercial pilot that debunks it.

The maths for a plane carrying the payload simply doesn't add up.

acco

Kingfisher
Satire:
Crisis consequence: Strip kerosene shortage causes concern

If we had always had beautiful stripes in the sky over the last years, they are increasingly missing. There is a great danger that we will never see the usual amount of sky stripes again.
For many people, this will probably completely destroy a previously intact world. The beautiful world of the new natural strip clouds. Is it still possible to imagine a reasonable industrial nation without these stripes in the sky?

To simply leave the action to nature now, just because we have no more dough for the more noble "stripe kerosene", can certainly not be the solution of the heavenly view. After all, air traffic has not been abolished, it has merely been shut down. Therefore, fewer stripes in the sky would be expected, but then having to experience the complete abolition of these would clearly indicate the lack of this special kerosene. This knocks the kerosene barrel off the ground and somehow it is no longer normal.

Let's risk a current view of the sky, even if a little haze sometimes dims the pure blue a little bit. Nearly all the planes we see there now still flying around, if we find them at all, have to make do with a cheaper kerosene quality. Exactly as in the 60s and 70s of the last century, when good strip kerosene had not yet been invented. The children had fun counting to five until the contrail had disappeared again at the point of its creation. This made the search for aircraft in the sky enormously difficult, as it is now. With the good stripe kerosene this was never a problem, because one could easily recognize them by their stripe clouds reaching to the horizon.

Of course it is pointless to speculate about what the real cause of these beautiful long stripes might be. The elevated levels of aluminium and barium in the air and in rainwater, which have been detected by the environmental authorities, certainly have nothing to do with this, although the chemicals up there could have done something like this. The planes of the 60s and 70s were just not able to conjure up such beautiful long stripes in the sky. Probably the stripes are some kind of secret thing with a special formula. Let's see how it all turns out after Corona. Maybe at the end of the current catastrophe there will be calls for donations to bring back the beautiful stripes of kerosene into circulation.
https://qpress.de/2020/03/28/krisenfolge-streifenkerosin-knappheit-macht-sorge/

Moolooman

Sparrow
It is ‘secret’ in aviation circles that an elite few are chosen to spray and get paid a special loading on top of their salary. The guys doing the flying obviously have no idea (for security reasons) what they’re administering. It could be weather modification gear or it could an MK Ultra LSD mass experiment, that would certainly explain why people like Nickelback.

It is ‘secret’ in aviation circles that an elite few are chosen to spray and get paid a special loading on top of their salary. The guys doing the flying obviously have no idea (for security reasons) what they’re administering.
Uh huh. And who loads the chemicals into the airplane? Do they get paid extra? Where at the airport are these chemicals loaded? With all the aviation buffs running around, where are the people taking pictures and asking, "what are they loading into this airplane? That's not where the fuel goes"

Where, inside the aircraft, are the chemicals stored? You know that full schematics of airliners are available for purchase - they show no chemical storage tanks. So okay, maybe the schematics are fake. Maybe the tanks are really there but just not shown on the schematics. So what about the mechanics? They would notice extra tanks, hoses, electronics that aren't in their maintenance diagrams. Are they paid extra to keep quiet too?

You thought this would be simple. "Just pay the pilots to keep quiet!" but it turns out you also have to pay a lot of other people to keep quiet, plus there are all the airplane buffs who would notice if you were doing weird stuff.

So maybe now you're going to say, "it's not passenger airliners, it's secret military aircraft!" Okay. In that case I'm going to suggest that you by a pair of binoculars. You can see an aircraft creating contrails and with a nice pair of binos you can see its livery, verifying that it's a commercial aircraft. You can then go to a website like flightaware (or flightRadar) and you can find that very same aircraft and you can see where it took off from and wear it's going to land.

And if you're going to say, "oh the data on flightaware is all fake!" then I'm going to ask you, where is the actual commercial airliner? See, the flight that I'm looking at on flightaware is a real flight. You can buy tickets for it. Let's look at a practical example. Imagine you're in Chicago right now as I type this. You look up and see an airplane creating a contrail. You use your binos to see that it's got two engines, that the tail is dark blue with a red chevron, and that the bottom of the fuselage is dark blue. Here's what you're looking at:

Then you go to flightaware and you poke around a bit, and sure enough, you see a Delta 767-300 in exactly the spot that you observed just an airplane in the sky (seriously, I literally do this all the time - it's fun, you should try it). You see that it took off from LAX and it's headed to JFK. You see that it's DAL319

It turns out that Delta only has 20 767-300s, and the tail number for this one (from the website) is: N1604R So now you go to airliners.net and search for that tail number. There are four pages of photos of this exact aircraft (I told you airplane buffs were hardcore): https://www.airliners.net/search?registrationActual=N1604R&display=detail - you can scroll back through time, seeing the different paint jobs the airplane has had. There are even pics from inside it. It is definitely a real airplane.

If you have a buddy in New York, you can get him on the phone and he can literally drive out to JFK and watch this exact aircraft land. He could buy a ticket (that's necessary to get through security), then go to the exact gate where this aircraft will pull up. He could get you a close-up photo through the airport window of this aircraft. He could verify that actual living people are disembarking from it. (Then presumably, he'd want to refund the ticket he had to buy to get through security)

If you want to do the work, you can verify for yourself that these are real airplanes with real people on them, not secret military aircraft. N1604R is a real airplane and DAL319 is a real flight.

So now maybe you're thinking, "okay that's a real flight, but the military just shadows it and flies in the same direction and so, even though a passenger 767 just flew from LAX to JFK the airplane I saw in the sky was a different airplane!" in that case, I bring you back to the airplane buffs who are constantly, constantly looking up at the sky. I'm going to remind you that the airplane you saw with your own eyes was painted exactly like a Delta airliner. I submit to you that airplane buffs would notice if there were extra aircraft up there. There are people out there finding spy satellites for crying out loud! How much easier is it to see military aircraft?

So in conclusion: it cant be military aircraft because there's no way to hide them. It can't be civilian aircraft because there's no room in the aircraft for the chemicals, and there are no facilities at the airports to load the chemicals.

Last edited:

acco

Kingfisher
In one of the three videos the position of the tanks is shown. But I don't want to go too much into detail and say that we are talking about chemtrails.

If the turbine output has a constant length and becomes invisible after a short time, then we are talking about normal aircraft exhaust.

I am concerned about something else, namely an "exhaust tail", which
a) is interrupted
b) expands
c) after a short time the sun dims

The sky then has a milky blue-white color instead of a strong sky blue and the sun looks blurred.

Maybe I should take a few photos that show nothing else than many photos on this topic already showed.

andy dufresne

Kingfisher
Holy f**k! So the other day I leave my house in New England and see this long funky contrail that is super thick and wonder what the hell it is. And then I see the title of this thread and wonder what it's all about. Damn. Like I didn't need more 'conspiracy' stuff to go along with the fake flu.

Last edited:
If the turbine output has a constant length and becomes invisible after a short time, then we are talking about normal aircraft exhaust.
Your claim, that condensation from aircraft engines must necessarily fade after a short time, and therefore if it doesn't fade it's not condensation but something else ...is false.

Whether a condensation trail is created at all, and how long it persists is due to temperature, pressure, and humidity. Sometimes they don't form. Sometimes they do. Sometimes they stick around. Sometimes they don't. This has been the case since the invention of aircraft. Note in the picture below that the aircraft in the foreground aren't producing them at all.

This is also true when no aircraft are present. Whether clouds form at all, and how long they persist is due to temperature, pressure, and humidity. Sometimes clouds form, sometimes they don't. Sometimes clouds persist, and sometimes hey don't.

In one of the three videos the position of the tanks is shown.

Well then link me to a timestamp please. And note the other questions I asked: who is filling the tanks? How are they keeping that a secret given the constant interest of airplane enthusiasts who will notice if something is not in the official schematics? Why aren't mechanics noticing the extra tanks, hoses, and wires?

acco

Kingfisher
My pics do NOT show cumulonimbus, which is a natural thing.

Want you can see here is some artificial crap and we need to talk about the chemicals that are sprayed.

Three pics taken at sunset in summer and the below ones within the recent hour.

Since there is much less regular air traffic this year, the question arises what exactly is happening up there.

Last edited:

Salinger

Woodpecker

Want you can see here is some artificial crap and we need to talk about the chemicals that are sprayed.

Three pics taken at sunset in summer and the below ones within the recent hour.

Since there is much less regular air traffic this year, the question arises what exactly is happening up there.

Moolooman

Sparrow
Guys, we could maybe reconsider even having this discussion. If anyone ever had the motive to discredit this forum, this is perhaps free ammo for them to make us look like pelicans

I didn't say that your pics show cumulonimbus clouds.

Do you have a response to anything I've ever actually said? I can repeat some of it for you if you like.

You said, "[normal aircraft exhaust] has a constant length and becomes invisible after a short time" - you are implying that anything which does not "have a constant length and become invisible after a short time" is a chemical being sprayed by the aircraft. In my response, I pointed out that, due to differences in temperature, pressure, and humidity, even clouds sometimes appear, sometimes disappear, sometimes persist, sometimes don't.

I am not saying that your pics shows cumulonimbus clouds.

I am saying that your claims about condensation trails are not only false when talking about condensation trails ....

...the things you're saying don't even apply to regular clouds. <--- do you have a response to this? You're making claims about condensation trails, saying they must behave a certain way. Your claims aren't even true of regular clouds! Why should they be true of condensation trails?