The Clown World In Retreat Thread

Coja Petrus Uscan

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
A thread of happenings, pushing back against the onslaught of clown world.

9km4nmkm5nj41.jpg

qd8adkuzm6j41.jpg

Rigsby

Pelican
Gold Member
It's a nice thought. And a good idea for a thread.

I'm sure you meant it as some kind of place-holder for good news and not some kind of grand-statement that the war is being won.

With that in mind, take what I'm about to say in context.

There will be no retreat from Clown World. It's in full sway, getting stronger every day. Women have become men, men have become pussies. I can forgive the women to an extent showing their true inner natures, but it's Man himself I'm most seriously fucking disappointed with.

We've been through this a million times. I'm preaching to the converted. How can I add a new angle and make this fresh?

Ok. A thought struck me earlier when I was zooming around on the mapping functionality of the web/internet. It's called Geohacks and if you put in lattitude and longitude you can get a plethora of different maps respresenting a myriad of different data.

I zoomed around in my virtual car all the decrepit and broken places I knew next to where I grew up. I traveled a few miles up the road in my virtual car to places where people are rather well off. And that's when it hit me.

There are a lot of people in this country who have too much to lose. Of course they will subscribe to the Clown World narrative. They don't just have bread, they have circuses. And the quality of their bread and the quality of their circues is so much better than the peasants living next door. They are all but being paid off to turn a blind eye.

There is a paradox here.

In one way, yes it's good to just care about yourself and your family according to a hierarchy of needs. But when you cut loose the immediate community, you are all but living in a no-man's land just waiting for the inevitable drop in civility that will mean you have to bear arms.

I'm alright jack, fuck you buddy!

So much poverty, living right next door to so much riches. It's slight and it's first world problems, but it's there. It can mean the difference between happiness and deep sadness.

We can't be much further away from a Rwanda type incident here in good ol' Blighty if the Gini coefficient is anything to go by.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gini_coefficient

Where I grew up, yes there was a massive differential between rich and poor. Yes, the poor mostly deserved to be poor and the rich deserved to be rich. One gets to take responsibility for one's poor life decisions and one gets to enjoy the fruits of one's labour for putting in the hours and taking risks and coming out on top (many people tried but failed, but they are another demographic again).

But these days everyone has a running toilet indoors. A supermarket nearby with nutritious food at very little real cost (even if prices are going up). Everyone has 'entertainment' (a factor that Theodore Dalrymple found not inconsequential when he would weigh up the malcontents in his midst).

People can't get much poorer. They have hit the wall. They are not suffering malnutrition (well ok, some of them are). They are not suffering a lack of dramatic stimulation (not reading books, they troll on the internet, or feed off the trolling of others).

And those very people are lost. They are suffering from poverty of experience. Personal experience. Of poverty of expectations. Of believing things are possible. Because all they see around them are drug infested and wrecked shells of human beings. Be it drink, weed, coke, prescription pills, opioids...

It really means something to come from a good family. And it means even more to come from a poor broken family.

More and more people are coming from these broken homes.

We divide to conquer by focusing on race. And yes, certain demographics will be more or less representative of coming from a single mother home. But don't get lost in this maze. It's not even half the story.

British people, the majority of whom, last time I looked, were 'huwhyte', are from broken homes, one way or the other. Well, not all of them. And those that aren't, boy are they pulling up the ladder behind them. I'm alright jack...

We are so deep in to Clown World that people don't even know when they are broken. Kids don't know when they are broken, when their parents are broken. Parents don't know when their kids are broken, when they are broken themselves.

It really shocked me to see so many people living next door to abject poverty and living so well. 3 or 4 cars. Big house. Kids go to a good school where they will actually get an education as opposed to being introduced to drugs from the local 12 year old drug lord.

You will find no envy from me on my part. I am merely an observer.

But it seems to me that a lot of these people are sailing a lot closer to the wind than they want to realise. The odd flashing red/green alarm outside the home will not put off a serious intruder intent on the old surprise visit a la Alex and his Droogs.

And we are seeing much much more of that.

Ultraviolence is now a thing. It's not talked about.

Bad men are born. And bad men are bred. And bad men are sometimes born and bred. Nature, nurture. Who is counting? And what does it matter if evil visits your door one day.

I was reading about Billy Hughes who murdered a whole extended family of 4 people, raping along the way. For no reason other than sheer malevolence. One was a 10 year old girl.

Incidents like that are rare, but we are just one step away from them becoming common place because law and order has broken down to a certain extent and the criminals fear no serious consequences to their actions.

Clown World isn't just something to laugh at. It's something to fear when the Droogs kick in you back doors and start singing while they tap-dance on your head.

People are sick. Society is sick.

Children living in such poverty and having to go without meals at school. Yet orange tanned yeti like females parade around in the daily mail looking for hits while showing off their bits.

And all the while, metrosexual men just enable them. Gay rights, Tranny rights, Atheism is where it's at and let's all shit on God. Even if we don't believe in him.

There was a thread on one of the music producer forums I frequent sometimes, a little while back. And some bloke had put up some religious music. He wasn't bible bashing. Actually he was being quite academic and working with the Church Modes and they were exercises in counterpoint and a nod to Bach and whatever it was he was trying to prove. It was very good accomplished music.

But boy, the word 'God' really drew out the militant atheists. It ended up with Jesus on a Cross with a dildo up his arse or something I can't remember, all in the name of free speech. But no Mohammed. Funny that. Even the forum admins had to ban certain people, so rabid did they become in their protestations.

This is your Clown World now.

The so called left and the militant atheist now own all the major channels of expression. Fashion, music, even science. It is a war that was lost a long time ago to anyone paying attention.

The 'right' just punch right and virtue spiral. Fat lot of good they are as well.

So now more and more we see leanings towards God.

But this creates a false polarity between people who otherwise agree on the main important points, but yet, can't quite agree on that abstract concept of what 'God' really is (means).

So yes, Gework, life is full of small victories. Many waking up. Lots of things moving in the right direction.

But, the odds are so stacked against 'us'.

And by 'us', I just mean that as an umbrella term for those that are not totally fucking deranged, whatever our differences are.

It's getting harder and harder to function in the real world because of these clowns. I'm cutting a lot of ties and doing a lot of damage at the moment in my little musical sphere. Yeah, I know, musician, loser. I get it. But we still hold an awful lot of power in other realms. Music is a big sphere. The Church itself was instrumental in propelling this essential facet of life more than any other.

Shunning has now become a thing again and I see it at work where I am involved with these people.

But yes, it's a new day, and I'm also talking to others who have had their voices silenced and feel the same way.

So maybe you are right.

Maybe 'we' are moving towards the light and out from Clown World.

Whatever our differences may be as humans.

If 'our kind' don't show solidarity now, we are truly lost.

I'm ready to go it alone. I'm a lone wolf. But for some reason I also hold allegiance to a society that has abandoned me and broken the social contract. I could go one way or the other. I'm hoping things will move in the direction for the betterment of all concerned, if that is still possible.

If not, well...

I doubt I will come out of that conclusion very well, and Clown World will be the least of everyone's worries should that come to pass.

It will be Viking World then, or whatever future historians will call it.

But it will be just as brutal and just as unjust as the past transgressions in history that in reality, even we know very little about.

We are nothing but a footnote. Stewards of what 'might be'.

And we are doing a pretty piss poor job of it if these fucking clowns are getting the upper hand of it all.

Which they are.

Choose your battles well.

And count every small victory... towards the greater good.

Enoch

Hummingbird
This new direction of blaming men for shitty female behavior feels like something a woman would do. Isn't that what women in therapy do? Blame their husbands, men in general, their father, etc.

If women are treated as equals under the law they must be held to account.

Towgunner

Kingfisher
Rigsby said:
It's a nice thought. And a good idea for a thread.

I'm sure you meant it as some kind of place-holder for good news and not some kind of grand-statement that the war is being won.

With that in mind, take what I'm about to say in context.

There will be no retreat from Clown World. It's in full sway, getting stronger every day. Women have become men, men have become pussies. I can forgive the women to an extent showing their true inner natures, but it's Man himself I'm most seriously fucking disappointed with.

We've been through this a million times. I'm preaching to the converted. How can I add a new angle and make this fresh?

Ok. A thought struck me earlier when I was zooming around on the mapping functionality of the web/internet. It's called Geohacks and if you put in lattitude and longitude you can get a plethora of different maps respresenting a myriad of different data.

I zoomed around in my virtual car all the decrepit and broken places I knew next to where I grew up. I traveled a few miles up the road in my virtual car to places where people are rather well off. And that's when it hit me.

There are a lot of people in this country who have too much to lose. Of course they will subscribe to the Clown World narrative. They don't just have bread, they have circuses. And the quality of their bread and the quality of their circues is so much better than the peasants living next door. They are all but being paid off to turn a blind eye.

There is a paradox here.

In one way, yes it's good to just care about yourself and your family according to a hierarchy of needs. But when you cut loose the immediate community, you are all but living in a no-man's land just waiting for the inevitable drop in civility that will mean you have to bear arms.

I'm alright jack, fuck you buddy!

So much poverty, living right next door to so much riches. It's slight and it's first world problems, but it's there. It can mean the difference between happiness and deep sadness.

We can't be much further away from a Rwanda type incident here in good ol' Blighty if the Gini coefficient is anything to go by.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gini_coefficient

Where I grew up, yes there was a massive differential between rich and poor. Yes, the poor mostly deserved to be poor and the rich deserved to be rich. One gets to take responsibility for one's poor life decisions and one gets to enjoy the fruits of one's labour for putting in the hours and taking risks and coming out on top (many people tried but failed, but they are another demographic again).

But these days everyone has a running toilet indoors. A supermarket nearby with nutritious food at very little real cost (even if prices are going up). Everyone has 'entertainment' (a factor that Theodore Dalrymple found not inconsequential when he would weigh up the malcontents in his midst).

People can't get much poorer. They have hit the wall. They are not suffering malnutrition (well ok, some of them are). They are not suffering a lack of dramatic stimulation (not reading books, they troll on the internet, or feed off the trolling of others).

And those very people are lost. They are suffering from poverty of experience. Personal experience. Of poverty of expectations. Of believing things are possible. Because all they see around them are drug infested and wrecked shells of human beings. Be it drink, weed, coke, prescription pills, opioids...

It really means something to come from a good family. And it means even more to come from a poor broken family.

More and more people are coming from these broken homes.

We divide to conquer by focusing on race. And yes, certain demographics will be more or less representative of coming from a single mother home. But don't get lost in this maze. It's not even half the story.

British people, the majority of whom, last time I looked, were 'huwhyte', are from broken homes, one way or the other. Well, not all of them. And those that aren't, boy are they pulling up the ladder behind them. I'm alright jack...

We are so deep in to Clown World that people don't even know when they are broken. Kids don't know when they are broken, when their parents are broken. Parents don't know when their kids are broken, when they are broken themselves.

It really shocked me to see so many people living next door to abject poverty and living so well. 3 or 4 cars. Big house. Kids go to a good school where they will actually get an education as opposed to being introduced to drugs from the local 12 year old drug lord.

You will find no envy from me on my part. I am merely an observer.

But it seems to me that a lot of these people are sailing a lot closer to the wind than they want to realise. The odd flashing red/green alarm outside the home will not put off a serious intruder intent on the old surprise visit a la Alex and his Droogs.

And we are seeing much much more of that.

Ultraviolence is now a thing. It's not talked about.

Bad men are born. And bad men are bred. And bad men are sometimes born and bred. Nature, nurture. Who is counting? And what does it matter if evil visits your door one day.

I was reading about Billy Hughes who murdered a whole extended family of 4 people, raping along the way. For no reason other than sheer malevolence. One was a 10 year old girl.

Incidents like that are rare, but we are just one step away from them becoming common place because law and order has broken down to a certain extent and the criminals fear no serious consequences to their actions.

Clown World isn't just something to laugh at. It's something to fear when the Droogs kick in you back doors and start singing while they tap-dance on your head.

People are sick. Society is sick.

Children living in such poverty and having to go without meals at school. Yet orange tanned yeti like females parade around in the daily mail looking for hits while showing off their bits.

And all the while, metrosexual men just enable them. Gay rights, Tranny rights, Atheism is where it's at and let's all shit on God. Even if we don't believe in him.

There was a thread on one of the music producer forums I frequent sometimes, a little while back. And some bloke had put up some religious music. He wasn't bible bashing. Actually he was being quite academic and working with the Church Modes and they were exercises in counterpoint and a nod to Bach and whatever it was he was trying to prove. It was very good accomplished music.

But boy, the word 'God' really drew out the militant atheists. It ended up with Jesus on a Cross with a dildo up his arse or something I can't remember, all in the name of free speech. But no Mohammed. Funny that. Even the forum admins had to ban certain people, so rabid did they become in their protestations.

This is your Clown World now.

The so called left and the militant atheist now own all the major channels of expression. Fashion, music, even science. It is a war that was lost a long time ago to anyone paying attention.

The 'right' just punch right and virtue spiral. Fat lot of good they are as well.

So now more and more we see leanings towards God.

But this creates a false polarity between people who otherwise agree on the main important points, but yet, can't quite agree on that abstract concept of what 'God' really is (means).

So yes, Gework, life is full of small victories. Many waking up. Lots of things moving in the right direction.

But, the odds are so stacked against 'us'.

And by 'us', I just mean that as an umbrella term for those that are not totally fucking deranged, whatever our differences are.

It's getting harder and harder to function in the real world because of these clowns. I'm cutting a lot of ties and doing a lot of damage at the moment in my little musical sphere. Yeah, I know, musician, loser. I get it. But we still hold an awful lot of power in other realms. Music is a big sphere. The Church itself was instrumental in propelling this essential facet of life more than any other.

Shunning has now become a thing again and I see it at work where I am involved with these people.

But yes, it's a new day, and I'm also talking to others who have had their voices silenced and feel the same way.

So maybe you are right.

Maybe 'we' are moving towards the light and out from Clown World.

Whatever our differences may be as humans.

If 'our kind' don't show solidarity now, we are truly lost.

I'm ready to go it alone. I'm a lone wolf. But for some reason I also hold allegiance to a society that has abandoned me and broken the social contract. I could go one way or the other. I'm hoping things will move in the direction for the betterment of all concerned, if that is still possible.

If not, well...

I doubt I will come out of that conclusion very well, and Clown World will be the least of everyone's worries should that come to pass.

It will be Viking World then, or whatever future historians will call it.

But it will be just as brutal and just as unjust as the past transgressions in history that in reality, even we know very little about.

We are nothing but a footnote. Stewards of what 'might be'.

And we are doing a pretty piss poor job of it if these fucking clowns are getting the upper hand of it all.

Which they are.

Choose your battles well.

And count every small victory... towards the greater good.

I understand and appreciate your thoughts. Indeed, "woke" seems to be on rise. But, there are many indications that things are changing. And things always change. Our current conditions will change and so will clown world. Even if that means the sun burning out in a billion years, nonetheless, that is a change.

Step back and look at the clown fucking world. Its utterly ridiculous. How the fuck do you expect that to last? The people behind this clown world are fuck ups. Who do you think fills the ranks of antifa? I know they cover their faces but many don't and even still what do you see? Do you see competent people? No, fuck ups. Total and complete fuck ups. Heck I bet if you did a study, 80% are drug addicts. At least.

I don't succumb to such negativity.The clown world are shit people and they will fail.

PixelFree

Kingfisher
Yes, I can see more and more evidence the tide is turning.

It's a good feeling.

At this rate it'll be cool to be a Christian with no tattoos, low notch count and no debt in about 5 years.

Garuda

Pelican
Arizona is trying to repair high school sports.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/arizona-house-gop-passes-transgender-bill-to-protect-girls-in-sports

Arizona House passes ban on transgender females in women's sports; Dems dub it 'Show me your genitals' bill
By Caleb Parke | Fox News

Arizona House Republicans passed a controversial bill that would ban biological males who identify as transgender females from participating in women's sports.

Supporters say the "Save Women's Sports Act" is intended to prevent young girls and women in K-12 schools, community colleges, and state universities from being forced to compete against biological males, but opponents argue it allows for discrimination. House Bill 2706 passed along party lines 31-29 and is headed to the state Senate, FOX 10 reports. The bill is strongly opposed by Democrats.

"Males should participate with males and compete against males, and females should compete against females," Rep. Nancy Barto, a Phoenix Republican who sponsored the bill, told Fox News. "Recent research actually verifies that even with cross-sex hormones, men have an unequivocal advantage. They've got stronger bones, they've got greater lung capacity."

She argued the bill is necessary, citing a sex discrimination lawsuit in Connecticut brought by the conservative group Alliance Defending Freedom and students who argued they had unfairly lost while competing with transgender athletes.

"Girls deserve to compete on a level playing field. Forcing them to compete against boys isn’t fair, shatters their dreams, and destroys their athletic opportunities,” Alliance Defending Freedom attorney Christiana Holcomb said in a statement. “Having separate boys’ and girls’ sports has always been based on biological differences, not what people believe about their gender, because those differences matter for fair competition. And forcing girls to be spectators in their own sports is completely at odds with Title IX, a federal law designed to create equal opportunities for women in education and athletics.”

As in Connecticut, the Arizona Interscholastic Association, which governs school athletics, allows athletes to play on teams consistent with their gender identity, regardless of their biological gender.

Democratic Rep. Isela Blanc called the bill "completely inappropriate" and the Arizona Democrats dubbed it the "Show me your genitals" bill because of now-deleted parts that would've required a physical exam. Barto amended the bill to require a genetic test.

“I mean, if they want to debate genitals, I guess we’ll see,” Blanc said. “We’re talking about kids in sports that range in athletic ability, height, weight, age. And it’s all to go after transgender girls. It makes no sense. It’s completely wrong, inhumane, unkind, inappropriate and just mean-spirited."

The ACLU of Arizona is fighting the bill.

"It is trying to isolate, stigmatize, and exclude transgender youth from sports," Amanda Parris, ACLU of AZ Policy Counsel, told Fox News, adding, "There are major privacy concerns."

Republican Gov. Doug Ducey did not say whether he would sign the bill if it passes the Senate.

Several likes, if possible, given.

A minor quibble/disagreement: I don't like the half measure by claiming that feminism was ever "good" and the myth of the noble women's suffrage movement.

The vast majority of women were never interested in equal responsibility with men as providers and protectors. Suffragettes rationalized that women deserved chivalrous treatment on The Titanic sinking and despite comprising a majority of the electorate, it was a Republican (Richard Nixon) who signed off on ending the male only active draft. So-called equal access to the workplace by women has meant a drop in wages, family formation, and higher cost of living which feminists then sought to protect (only women) from via welfare and government programs for single mothers. Feminists admit that they cannot compete with men without affirmative action.

Not only don't career women support their own families nor defend the nation, Sweden, arguably the most feminist nation on the planet has welcomed violent Patriarchal invaders who rape their women and the Swedish government helps to cover it up.

All that said, feminists did spearhead some common sense ideas such as women only bathrooms when indoor plumbing became more commonplace but this particular idea would have eventually taken off on its own without them. Same with Domestic Violence where except for feminists creating a legal environment to end DV, they instead provided a benefits cache for homeless women while men and children victims of women abusers are neglected and even persecuted.

Nonetheless, this is a great first step.

godfather dust

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Several likes, if possible, given.

A minor quibble/disagreement: I don't like the half measure by claiming that feminism was ever "good" and the myth of the noble women's suffrage movement.

The vast majority of women were never interested in equal responsibility with men as providers and protectors. Suffragettes rationalized that women deserved chivalrous treatment on The Titanic sinking and despite comprising a majority of the electorate, it was a Republican (Richard Nixon) who signed off on ending the male only active draft. So-called equal access to the workplace by women has meant a drop in wages, family formation, and higher cost of living which feminists then sought to protect (only women) from via welfare and government programs for single mothers. Feminists admit that they cannot compete with men without affirmative action.

Not only don't career women support their own families nor defend the nation, Sweden, arguably the most feminist nation on the planet has welcomed violent Patriarchal invaders who rape their women and the Swedish government helps to cover it up.

All that said, feminists did spearhead some common sense ideas such as women only bathrooms when indoor plumbing became more commonplace but this particular idea would have eventually taken off on its own without them. Same with Domestic Violence where except for feminists creating a legal environment to end DV, they instead provided a benefits cache for homeless women while men and children victims of women abusers are neglected and even persecuted.

Nonetheless, this is a great first step.

This post is like saying "Charles Manson was a killer and a cult leader, but he gave lost kids a purpose in life, and while I disavow his over reliance on the pimp hand, made ugly women feel desirable."