The Colin Kaepernick thread

GlobalMan

Hummingbird
Gold Member
RE: GQ Picks Colin Kaepernick as Citizen of the Year

Stop beating around the bush anicca, please tell us "what types of people are on these forums"
 

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
RE: GQ Picks Colin Kaepernick as Citizen of the Year

anicca said:
Cr33pin said:
anicca said:
Agree. Unfortunately a lot of members here simply have "certain" views about the world and "attitudes" towards certain types of people that are.... not shared by people like you and me (and most people in the world). I won't delve into this or say anything further about it, but I think we all know what I'm talking about. It's a reason why I mostly just stick to the Travel section....

You better check your micro aggressions bro... I don't like Colin K, go ahead and call me what you insinuated with your post. I am literally Hitler right? The forum is filled with white power loving Nazi's right? I don't give a fuck if Colin K was white or fucking Asian...he is a drama queen who is a talking head for his girlfriend. He opted out of his contract early for whatever reason. He started this current shit show in the NFL. An because I don't like him I'm just a racist cracker huh? Don't come in here posting that passive agressive shit. If you got something to say fucking say it or keep your mouth shut.

See you guys in 7 days
Triggered. It's all cool. I have my beliefs and you have yours on what types of people are on these forums.

j1LAWT5.gif
 

kaotic

Owl
Gold Member
RE: GQ Picks Colin Kaepernick as Citizen of the Year

anicca said:
Atlanta Man said:
The haterade is strong against Colin, the man stood (or took a knee) for his beliefs-why the hate?
Agree. Unfortunately a lot of members here simply have "certain" views about the world and "attitudes" towards certain types of people that are.... not shared by people like you and me (and most people in the world). I won't delve into this or say anything further about it, but I think we all know what I'm talking about. It's a reason why I mostly just stick to the Travel section....

Bruh yes there are white nationalist, yes there might even be some racists, definitely autistic screechers, but the majority aren't here. (This is a brown dude talking)

Passive aggressiveness ain't gonna cut it if you're gonna call people out. (Uncle Cr33pin is spot on)

Can't drop bait and not explain your self.

There is alot of explanation and strong reasoning from members on here who I don't see as any of the above.

Rationalists explain why they dislike a person and their actions - that's pretty fair.

They way I see, Colin tanked (hit the wall), and is now grasping for attention (kneeling).

Obviously he's donated money to causes, as far as Islam and terrorism, I agree with Kona's logic on it.

Dude has a right to do what he did, and viewership/fans/nfl/demographics have a right to return the favor and tell him to fuck off.

Calidude420 said:
caps got no fucking talent and should've practiced harder.don't cry now porch monkey!haha

And it's immature faggots like these that anicca is talking about that paints the forum in a shitty light.
 

Douglas Quaid

Kingfisher
RE: GQ Picks Colin Kaepernick as Citizen of the Year

anicca said:
Cr33pin said:
anicca said:
Agree. Unfortunately a lot of members here simply have "certain" views about the world and "attitudes" towards certain types of people that are.... not shared by people like you and me (and most people in the world). I won't delve into this or say anything further about it, but I think we all know what I'm talking about. It's a reason why I mostly just stick to the Travel section....

You better check your micro aggressions bro... I don't like Colin K, go ahead and call me what you insinuated with your post. I am literally Hitler right? The forum is filled with white power loving Nazi's right? I don't give a fuck if Colin K was white or fucking Asian...he is a drama queen who is a talking head for his girlfriend. He opted out of his contract early for whatever reason. He started this current shit show in the NFL. An because I don't like him I'm just a racist cracker huh? Don't come in here posting that passive agressive shit. If you got something to say fucking say it or keep your mouth shut.

See you guys in 7 days
Triggered. It's all cool. I have my beliefs and you have yours on what types of people are on these forums.

What do you mean "types of people"?!?!

That's racist
 

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
RE: GQ Picks Colin Kaepernick as Citizen of the Year

Days of Broken Arrows said:
I don't think this is about Kaepernick.

GQ is owned by Condé Nast, which also publishes Teen Vogue, The New Yorker, and Vanity Fair. This is about (another) big corporation sending the message that America is racist and oppressive. They're just using Colin to make those points.

You could go into almost any city in the U.S. and find successful African-Americans making a difference, running businesses, or working in the public sector. Off the top of my head I know about five at my old college alone, plus one in PR, two in the medical field (one of whom is a genius surgeon), one former editor, and several friends of my family.

If GQ wanted to focus on African-Americans, why wouldn't GQ pick any of these people as Citizen of the Year? Or why not Oprah or Herman Cain?

Because that would put forth the worldview that America is a fair place where almost anyone can succeed. This isn't the what Big Media and corporate American want to get across.

So the question now becomes: Why does Big Media want to make everyone think America is a hotbed of racism and we need people to stand up against "oppression," when the success of countless minorities tells a different story?

Because "big media" is a now a pure for profit industry (no longer a public service as "news" was originally intended ) and nothing sells like outrage in all it's various forms: sexual, racial, political, judicial, etc, etc.
 

Days of Broken Arrows

Crow
Gold Member
RE: GQ Picks Colin Kaepernick as Citizen of the Year

Days of Broken Arrows said:
I don't think this is about Kaepernick.

GQ is owned by Condé Nast, which also publishes Teen Vogue, The New Yorker, and Vanity Fair. This is about (another) big corporation sending the message that America is racist and oppressive. They're just using Colin to make those points.

You could go into almost any city in the U.S. and find successful African-Americans making a difference, running businesses, or working in the public sector. Off the top of my head I know about five at my old college alone, plus one in PR, two in the medical field (one of whom is a genius surgeon), one former editor, and several friends of my family.

If GQ wanted to focus on African-Americans, why wouldn't GQ pick any of these people as Citizen of the Year? Or why not Oprah or Herman Cain?

Because that would put forth the worldview that America is a fair place where almost anyone can succeed. This isn't the what Big Media and corporate American want to get across.

So the question now becomes: Why does Big Media want to make everyone think America is a hotbed of racism and we need people to stand up against "oppression," when the success of countless minorities tells a different story?

I forgot to mention in my above post that Condé Nast also owns Glamour magazine, which picked the hijab-wearing leftist activist Linda Sarsour as their "Woman of the Year" and will be honoring her with an award at their annual ceremony among the hipsters in Brooklyn.

Sarsour is considered a supporter of Sharia Law, a terrorist sympathizer, and lots of other things. This generated more controversy in some circles than GQ picking Kaepernick.

Again, this is the elitist Big Media giving the finger to average Americans -- and to the concept of America in general. There are thousands of men and women Condé Nast could have chosen, and these two are what they decided on.
 

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
RE: GQ Picks Colin Kaepernick as Citizen of the Year

Calidude420 said:
caps got no fucking talent and should've practiced harder.don't cry now porch monkey!haha

Anchorman-672x372.jpg



You need to get out of your pa's/uncle's survivalist bunker more often and practice your trolling skills. This here's "the show" son

:gtfo:
 

Latinopan

Hummingbird
RE: GQ Picks Colin Kaepernick as Citizen of the Year

EndsExpect said:
Atlanta Man said:
Damn his wife to be is a fine woman! The haterade is strong against Colin, the man stood (or took a knee) for his beliefs-why the hate?

You know that old saying about Hos and Housewives? This chick got passed around the locker-room like a party favor, and Colin was the the last stop on that train.

[img=500x500]http://askkissy.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Colin-Kaepernick-Nessa-Aldon-Smith.jpg[/img]

Same thing happens with rappers, especially now with many young rappers, you see how they go around dating the same girl over and over, like is some buffet like they all have to eat from.

The case of Rob Kardashian is a good one, even thoguh he is not a singer, but he made the terrible mistake of taking a well known ho that used to be a stripper, Black Chyna, that is not even attractive by stripper standard, already has a kid with a previews rapper guy that was at the time dating his own sister.

He has a kid with her, pay for her surgery and she does what hos do, cheated on him with some guy, Rob K then into a drama tantrum on Twitter and IG about how much he loved and how much he betrayed him.

Pathetic men trying to turn a Marilyn Monroe into a Lucy Ricardo. Is not possible.

Mark my words, this girl will cheat on Colin K with some other guy, and he will be without career, money, girl, and any meaningful future besides turn into a Al Sharpton 2.0.
 

EndsExpect

Kingfisher
RE: GQ Picks Colin Kaepernick as Citizen of the Year

Baphomet said:
I have to say, EndsExpect, that sure makes blacks sound like they literally do not have the ability to understand that they are mindlessly voting themselves back on the "plantation" election after election after election.
Certainly you are not suggesting that the DNC (and Democrats in general) believes that blacks are incapable of thinking things like this through. Seems a little insulting.

Party affiliation and voting is 90% emotion 10% rational thought. Nobody, and I mean nobody really thinks this stuff through.

When you see states that are 100% Democrat like Illinois and the police harass the black community, the school system is shit despite having the highest teacher pay in the world, unemployment for black men is great depression levels. There isn't a Republican within 200 miles to blame. So how do you explain this?

Seriously... how do you explain that?
 

Kona

Crow
Gold Member
RE: GQ Picks Colin Kaepernick as Citizen of the Year

EndsExpect said:
When you see states that are 100% Democrat like Illinois and the police harass the black community, the school system is shit despite having the highest teacher pay in the world, unemployment for black men is great depression levels. There isn't a Republican within 200 miles to blame. So how do you explain this?

Seriously... how do you explain that?

Sounds like the perfect time to blame (((them))).

images


Aloha!
 

EndsExpect

Kingfisher
RE: GQ Picks Colin Kaepernick as Citizen of the Year

Kona said:
EndsExpect said:
When you see states that are 100% Democrat like Illinois and the police harass the black community, the school system is shit despite having the highest teacher pay in the world, unemployment for black men is great depression levels. There isn't a Republican within 200 miles to blame. So how do you explain this?
Seriously... how do you explain that?
Sounds like the perfect time to blame (((them))).
images

Aloha!

What Jewish people? Fuck off with that bullshit.

It's a serious question.
 

kaotic

Owl
Gold Member
RE: GQ Picks Colin Kaepernick as Citizen of the Year

Ends, if you know Kona, you'd read that in sarcastic tone.

And I can't explain it your original question.

Cultural Marxism ? The Democratic Plantation? Professional Victim Olympics?

There has to be a fuckton of factors/flaws within Dem controlled areas.
 

Kona

Crow
Gold Member
RE: GQ Picks Colin Kaepernick as Citizen of the Year

kaotic said:
Ends, if you know Kona, you'd read that in sarcastic tone.

And I can't explain it your original question.

Cultural Marxism ? The Democratic Plantation? Professional Victim Olympics?

There has to be a fuckton of factors/flaws within Dem controlled areas.

While a bit sarcastic, the statement I made is 100% in line with a lot of the other things we talk about on this forum.

Look at all the problems in Chicago, and look at who's running the show, the most powerful globalist (((they))) have.

I stand by my statement, and believe that the use of the F word in order to hurt my feelings warrants an apology.

Aloha!
 

Kona

Crow
Gold Member
RE: GQ Picks Colin Kaepernick as Citizen of the Year

debeguiled said:
If it will help, I apologize for teasing you about lawns.

You were teasing??? I thought you shared my love of the lawn! First the F word now this.

Aloha!
 

EndsExpect

Kingfisher
RE: GQ Picks Colin Kaepernick as Citizen of the Year

kaotic said:
Ends, if you know Kona, you'd read that in sarcastic tone.
And I can't explain it your original question.
Cultural Marxism ? The Democratic Plantation? Professional Victim Olympics?
There has to be a fuckton of factors/flaws within Dem controlled areas.

Democratic controlled areas are Democratically controlled specifically because African Americans vote 90% Democrat. Some of these states if they even voted 70%-30% then Democrats couldn't even win a schoolboard post. Yet these are also some of the worst areas in the US for African Americans to live. Places where people like Eric Garner get murdered in the streets and there is no justice.

They don't vote Republican because Liberals have been so good at branding Republicans as racist. Republican ideas are foreign to many in these communities despite the fact that they are fundamentally conservative people.

So, I'm left with 2 options to believe. White liberals really care about the black community but their ideas are stupid and don't work, OR... they only pretend to care and devote the minimum amount of resources required to keep people voting for them. I'm pretty sure I know which one is true after working with Democrats for 10 years in my youth.

Kona said:
While a bit sarcastic, the statement I made is 100% in line with a lot of the other things we talk about on this forum.
Look at all the problems in Chicago, and look at who's running the show, the most powerful globalist (((they))) have.
I stand by my statement, and believe that the use of the F word in order to hurt my feelings warrants an apology.
Aloha!

Kona, my friend. No intention to disrespect you, I promise. I'm guessing it would take a lot more to hurt your feelings than foul language. :cool:

I just don't subscribe to that whole "blame the Jews" for everything stuff that some guys do. If you said that Liberalism is the spiritual inheritor of secular judaism... I can agree with that statement.
 

kaotic

Owl
Gold Member
RE: GQ Picks Colin Kaepernick as Citizen of the Year

EndsExpect said:
So, I'm left with 2 options to believe. White liberals really care about the black community but their ideas are stupid and don't work, OR... they only pretend to care and devote the minimum amount of resources required to keep people voting for them. I'm pretty sure I know which one is true after working with Democrats for 10 years in my youth.

I think we all know which one is the truth, it's nothing new, its simply lip service to a voting block.
 
Top