The coming crime wave in America

Not sure if it fits into the race riots subforum, but the US will become a lawless 3rd world country soon given there is little financial support to average Joe, jobs have been disappearing and social cohesion is at an all time low. Democrats will be offering the desperate universal benefits and whatnot but we all know it's a deal with the devil that people won't necessarily buy into.

In western Europe there is welfare and the main issue will be formerly middle class people losing their jobs and having apartments that won't be covered for more than 6 months, but I don't see these people committing street crimes anytime soon and they will either try their luck at white collar crimes or move to more welfare friendly areas.

If you can just move to Europe and dress like a Syrian refugee to blend in with the poor working class (cheap blue jeans, cheap black jacket, cheap sneakers, 10-15mm buzz cut)

I don't really get your reply. It's about blending in on the street while you're going shopping / taking a walk to maintain your sanity. Americans generally dress very neat which makes them stand out as "rich".

I'm not talking about hanging out at refugee camps. You get an AirBnB / rent an apartment. Ukraine has visa options and you can stay in the European Union as a tourist for up to 90 days + the prison isle of UK also 90 days. (their immigration is pretty picky + they banned roosh + higher chances of violence than in western Europe)

There is Macedonia and Turkey if you need to get out of the Schengen area as well. If you have savings / a remote job you can stay in an overall safer area this way and wait how things pan out.

Last edited:

Easy_C

Crow
A: They’re already moving to shut down travel for Americans so good luck.

B: the type of blending in you’re talking about doesn’t seem to be rooted in any kind of real world experience. White Dude dressed like that will massively stick out. There’s also no benefit to doing so because it isn’t going to make random White people on the street like you better, and the immigrants are so completely different from that you can’t blend in with them.

To actually blend in visually you just immediately hit the closest neighborhood place that sells street clothes and get a few outfits

paninaro

Kingfisher
Not sure if it fits into the race riots subforum, but the US will become a lawless 3rd world country soon given there is little financial support to average Joe, jobs have been disappearing and social cohesion is at an all time low.
Why hasn't it happened already? Unemployment rates are at levels like during the great depression. People are already in trouble financially.

bucky

Pelican
The massive push against proper policing will certainly push up crime rates. Baltimore has seen a massive crime wave since the original BLM riots in 2014. The police essentially have left local communities to it. It's a picture of what Defund the Police means in practice.
From what I've heard, seems like Atlanta is essentially lawless now too.

Chetthebaker

Woodpecker
Here in NYC, I’ve noticed they don’t seem to be ticketing cars even though alternate side is back in effect as of this week. And I’ve seen no meter maids in my neighborhood since I came back from the sticks a few weeks ago. Granted I’m in the outer boroughs and have seen a few traffic enforcement cars and officers while in Manhattan, but not anywhere near the amount there used to be.

Even major intersections that typically have someone directing traffic have nobody there now. It’s just not needed. Traffic seems to have been reduced by like %70-80.

Timothy Crow

Sparrow
Yes, crime wave, lawlessness, is this not the birthing of the AntiChrist? The police will not protect you, they never could anyway, they system will not protect you, they are backstabbing cowards. You are on your own, but remember, if you defend yourself the law will come down on you, they are just as much your enemies as the Burn, Loot, Murder thugs running the streets. We are reaching a point where the armed citiznery will be the only law. Look at what is happening, heck, Webster's dictionary is going to change their words and definitions to accomodate something that is not even real! Heads up! The AntiChrist is upon us, these are the birth pains prophesied. We will die, yes, but, will we die with our boots on as the saying goes?

Peacock
Gold Member
Yes, crime wave, lawlessness, is this not the birthing of the AntiChrist? The police will not protect you, they never could anyway, they system will not protect you, they are backstabbing cowards. You are on your own, but remember, if you defend yourself the law will come down on you, they are just as much your enemies as the Burn, Loot, Murder thugs running the streets. We are reaching a point where the armed citiznery will be the only law. Look at what is happening, heck, Webster's dictionary is going to change their words and definitions to accomodate something that is not even real! Heads up! The AntiChrist is upon us, these are the birth pains prophesied. We will die, yes, but, will we die with our boots on as the saying goes?
It's the birth of the anarcho-tyranny (not to be confused with the anarcho-tranny).

infowarrior1

Hummingbird
Its societal AIDs. Destroy our immune system and prevent society from defending itself.

scotian

Crow
Gold Member
No, but it’s on the rise from where it was last year.
For sure it is but wouldn’t it be reasonable to think that this crime wave will pass too and people shouldn’t panick out of fear? Even if it does pass, I’d definitely look into leaving if I lived in one of the more affected cities like Chicago, Atlanta, etc. As a Canadian I’m just not used to living somewhere I could be randomly assaulted for being white, although I have lived cities with high Native populations, I can manage to keep my distance easily enough.

Max Roscoe

Kingfisher
I was talking to a friend this weekend about how America's crime rates are going to substantially rise.
America already had crime rates significantly above the first / developed world, but it was still a fairly safe country overall.

Several factors will make America less safe in coming years:

Fewer families: 40% of American children are bastards and kids raised without a stable family are more likely to commit crime. The majority of poor and minority kids, already more likely to be criminal, are bastards. In 1965 76% of black kids were born into married families. Today that number is in the teens. (FYI the stats for whites are only about 30 years ahead of those for blacks)

More integration: While crime is higher in poor neighborhoods, in a poor neighborhood, everyone is in the same situation--struggling to get by, and whether it is "honor amongst thieves" or just they are more likely to get caught when committing crimes in a neighborhood where everyone knows them, there is at least some reluctance to rob your neighbor. If you integrate minorities into wealthy white neighborhoods, this is a target rich environment for them and they will go to town on the robin and rapin.

Prison and Legal reforms: While our system is highly corrupt, incarcerates more of its citizens than any nation on earth, and is desperate need of change, I'm afraid the changes will be more along the lines of what we have seen lately: releasing felons from prison early, failure to prosecute crimes, not allowing police to use certain tactics like stop and frisk.

More diversity: As Robert Putnam reluctantly discovered in writing Bowling Alone, more diversity makes everyone in the community less social, less cohesive, and less trusting.

More poverty: The middle class has been disappearing for years, and this is only accelerating. Robert Reich (Clinton labor secretary) made a good documentary on this recently.

Welfare and social service cuts: This one is the most speculative, and also the most dangerous. I think it very likely that we will no longer be able to afford the social service assistance to the poor to the degree we do today. America has been declining in terms of wealth and power since the 1960s and the US dollar reserve currency is going to end one day. Benefits and welfare for the poor is one of the only things keeping them from behaving the way they do in Brazil or Africa. Remember, whites will be a minority in just a decade or two, and the ability to offer the generous benefits we have today will be in question.

Cultural change: South Africa was wealthy and had excellent infrastructure and legal systems that enforced public safety. Today it is so dangerous that neighborhoods have security guards posted on every block, 24/7. Those running the courts and legal system have a much different mentality than their predecessors. In my city, the majority of judges and city officials are now minority, when they were all white in my parents time. They will make different decisions, and have different values. Many of them are open to the idea that crime is caused by racism, which will be used to excuse criminals from their behavior simply because white people disapprove of their criminality.