The coming crime wave in America

MRAll134

Pelican
A caucasian carjacker got shot in Minnesota. It is looking like The Road Warrior out there, at least on the news (vid' is partial, no bloodshed):

VIDEO: Minnesota Police Shoot Armed Carjacking Suspect in Burnsville — Suspect Pointed Gun at Police

Minnesota Police shot and killed a carjacking suspect in Burnsville on Sunday afternoon.

Police said the carjacking suspect is dead after he exchanged fire with police Sunday afternoon in Burnsville.

The Minnesota police are investigating the shooting.

Original: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...uspect-burnsville-suspect-pointed-gun-police/

I don't remember so many mass shootings happening close together like this.
I didn't use to believe in demonic possessions but now I certainly do. In my mind it doesn't happen the way it's portrayed in horror movies. Rather people slowly relent into what effectively is a God-less lifestyle that leads then further down a dark path filled with sin and licentiousness. Some slip even further and willingly or openly embrace Satan, and years later we end up reading about them after they long crossed the line into outright evil.

We live in dark times, which why it is ever more important that we shine a bright light of hope for the future. Even this shall pass, Satan's reign will come to an end. It will be up to us to stand tall and lead the way when that time comes. That might be us or our children's children, it doesn't matter.

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member
m8651wcilcy41.jpg

EzTpi9xVIAohoqz

The Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) has recently arrested a woman who allegedly attacked a 70-year-old Mexican American grandmother on a bus after thinking she was Asian.
https://www.google.cz/amp/s/current...erican-grandmother-70-mistaken-182842985.html

Does it count as a double hate crime if you hit a Hispanic thinking it was an Asian? Or a triple if you also count a female victim? Or a quadruple if she’s a senior?

1618835386514.jpeg

Oh wait..

According to Becky's son, Pete, a Black woman aged 25 to 30 hurled anti-Asian slurs at his mother before attacking her and dragging her to the front of the bus.

Damn those pesky Whites in minority-majority California and their White Supremacy!!

I usually think these sorts of writings are fake but this one rings very true. I have been close friends with police officers (several who are some of the best men I know and not your run of the mill cop) and also others who have to get up close and personal with the system he describes. I have watched them deal with some of the saddest, most vile events you can imagine. I'm talking events that would easily make anyone question their humanity but are a blimp in the news cycle.

I usually think these sorts of writings are fake but this one rings very true. I have been close friends with police officers (several who are some of the best men I know and not your run of the mill cop) and also others who have to get up close and personal with the system he describes. I have watched them deal with some of the saddest, most vile events you can imagine. I'm talking events that would easily make anyone question their humanity but are a blimp in the news cycle.

As God says in Romans 13. Someone has to take out the garbage. And the State bear not the sword for nothing. As many of them should end up in the grave after death row which is God's intention as God's appointed avenger on his behalf acting with the Divine Right bestowed by God himself.

By this weeding of humanity. Evil is restrained. And we don't have to deal with them ourselves in the process. Likewise doing this kind of Job will open you up to revenge on the part of evildoers.

And they would want to do to you and your loved ones what the Cartels do to their enemies. But the State is meant to be strong enough to crush such rebels.

The State kills and captures so you don't have to. The ultimate backer of the State is the Military and when an area has been taken over by criminal gangs and the police and local military have been driven out or killed. Then its a rebellion and hence a Military matter.

I see people moan about "Extrajudicial killings" by the Military. But when there is a de facto rebellion. Then its War. And War is all about "Extrajudicial killings" that is necessary to crush the rebellion.

BlueMark

Woodpecker
Gold Member
Re: the shopping cart test. It reminds me of my own observation in NYC of something even easier: throwing garbage into the garbage cans on the subway platforms, instead of onto the tracks. Garbage weighs even less than a shopping cart.

When I saw how much trash there was on the NYC subway tracks, and read about how it sometimes causes fires, my first thought was "this city is f'd, I need to get out."

TrifeLife

Woodpecker
Littering is a great signal of civility, or lack thereof. I used to live in NY as well, and the area I was in was absolutely covered with litter everywhere. I remember seeing groups of high school aged kids in the park by my place with loads of junk food they'd just bought at the corner store. Soda, chips, candy etc. By the time they had left the park there was almost always a pile of bottles, bags and wrappers on the ground where they had been hanging out, despite the fact there are garbage cans all over the place. Just the other day I was approaching a stoplight and saw a car ahead of me in the next lane over roll the window down and dump a candybar wrapper on to the ground. I immediately made an assumption as to what demographic the driver fell in to. As I pulled up closer, my assumption was confirmed.

JohnKreese

Pelican
Littering is a great signal of civility, or lack thereof. I used to live in NY as well, and the area I was in was absolutely covered with litter everywhere. I remember seeing groups of high school aged kids in the park by my place with loads of junk food they'd just bought at the corner store. Soda, chips, candy etc. By the time they had left the park there was almost always a pile of bottles, bags and wrappers on the ground where they had been hanging out, despite the fact there are garbage cans all over the place. Just the other day I was approaching a stoplight and saw a car ahead of me in the next lane over roll the window down and dump a candybar wrapper on to the ground. I immediately made an assumption as to what demographic the driver fell in to. As I pulled up closer, my assumption was confirmed.

Class III demographic or Class II?

2021612.png

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member
It's no accident that the cities he's targeting are largely liberal and have had some of the largest protests calling for major overhauls to policing.

"Their leadership in those areas, either political or law enforcement, have not stood behind their law enforcement, have actually gone out and talked about defunding and all that stuff," said Knezovich.

Knezovich says it's usually hard to convince people to leave well-paying jobs in big cities, but he believes the current political atmosphere creates a unique opportunity to poach top talent.

"Would you work for a place that didn't like you, that didn't respect you? Would you stay there?" he said. "And they're not. They're leaving. And we want to get the best of the best from them."

So beyond just the signing bonus advertised on the billboards, Knezovich is relying on the reputation of Eastern Washington to attract certain candidates.

"Our community support their law enforcement," he said. "And we use that as a springboard into... when you come to work here, it's not like the place that you left."

He says the campaign has already scored some hits.

"We started about a month ago," said Knezovich. "We have seven people that have contacted us, and I think they're actually in the process."

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member

I’ve lived in Minneapolis my entire life. I’m leaving Friday. I no longer recognize my hometown.​

OPINION: I no longer recognize Minneapolis. I no longer want to live here.​

MINNEAPOLIS, Minn. — Minneapolis is my home. My happiest memories are here. It’s where I learned to ride a bike, had my first date, received my high school diploma.

But today, I’m too afraid to even walk in my neighborhood by myself.

The ACE Hardware down the street? The one that I used to bike to in the summer? Robbed twice in the past five days.

The Walgreens next to my elementary school? Molotov cocktail thrown into it.

The Lake Harriet Bandshell, where we spent countless Mother’s Days? Homeless encampment popped up next door.

These are the things you don’t read about in the news.

Ten minutes from my house, at 38th and Chicago, there is still an autonomous zone. Police are not allowed to enter. Residents have died because medical authorities couldn’t get through, and carjackers (of which there are MANY) will speed into the zone to escape officer pursuit.

My favorite dinner theater canceled its production of Cinderella because it was “too white.”

My church — my beloved, tiny, Lutheran church — organized social justice marches for our congregation while refusing to reinstate in-person services (they’re still virtual, by the way).

And how about the week of the 2020 riots?

We lived under a curfew for days while looters seemingly roamed freely. Friends fled their home at 3:30 a.m. because the auto parts store behind them was on fire. And then we watched in horror as our City Council members demanded that the city defund the police — as they hired armed security for themselves.

I no longer recognize Minneapolis. I no longer want to live here. We are done, and I am leaving.

I’ve spent the past year watching this city crumble. Burning it wasn’t enough, I guess. Every day, I watched another piece of sanity and stability fall to the hysterical, bloodthirsty, self-righteous mob.

You distinguish between rioters and protestors? Racist. You do not want Marxist-inspired racial justice theories to be promoted in schools? Racist. You thought that maybe “Justice for George Floyd” should be left to the courts, and not mob rule? Super, super racist.

And where were our leaders providing stability and calm and confidence in the system? Nowhere to be found. What we did find were crazed politicians spouting fire and brimstone (I’m looking at you, Maxine Waters and John Thompson) and leaving us to pay the price.

Let me be clear: this city’s demise wasn’t just violent protests and burning buildings, or crime skyrocketing and businesses fleeing. It was also political indoctrination, hypocritical leadership, and the suppression of oppositional thought.

Any condemnation of the violence was denounced as “racist.” Billboards stating simply “Support MN Police” were brutally vandalized. Schools supported BLM walkouts for their students, then shut down in-person classes for fear of violent riots.

And all of this happened against the backdrop of our illogical, inconsistent, overly oppressive COVID-19 restrictions.

It’s easy to look at (for lack of a better word) disaster zones like these and mentally distance yourself from them. Yeah, that’s awful, but those people choose to live there. They’re the ones electing these leaders. This is their problem.

Yeah, it is. It is our problem.

And I can’t help but look around and wonder, “What happened here? Where exactly did it all go wrong?”

Was it the liberal mob? Identity politics? The cries of “RACIST!” when someone disagreed with a particular reaction or policy?

Was it conservative silence as the loudest voices got more and more radical?

Was it our acceptance that “we live in a blue area, this is just the way things are?”

How did it all happen so fast?

Whatever it was, I’m leaving this dark, surreal, twisted version of Minneapolis on Friday. And I pray to God that I never have to come back.

berenmsc

Pigeon
To add to this analogy, I would also apply this to what an individual has in their shopping cart. If it is full of processed crap, junk food, sugar, etc... Then that person clearly doesn't know how to take care of themselves, which means they would be equally incapable of looking after their community or a child, which they will also fill with sugar and junk leading to a perpetual downward spiral.

If however, your cart is full of high quality produce it means you understand the importance of health and the relationship between food, body and mind which means you are more likely to make better decisions and therefore become a better member of society.

One lifestyle leads to atrophy and the other to growth.

MRAll134

Pelican
Some sort of shooting on Hollywood Blvd. today. The shooter was wearing body armour, not sure on all of the details:

Deadly Police Shooting in Hollywood Shuts Down Sunset Boulevard

A person was dead on Sunset Boulevard in Hollywood Saturday, with Los Angeles police confirming a police shooting had taken place.

The shooting took place at 2:37 p.m., according to the LAPD.

Newschopper4 was over the scene around 2:45 p.m., with a lot of blood on the street as the body was being covered up with a white sheet on Sunset Boulevard. The world famous street was temporarily shut down in both directions near Fairfax Avenue, with a large police presence.

Sources:

*some of the messages on the shooter's car: 'new world order, women rule,' 'king Salah 666,' 'I'm J. Ruhman...,' 'Governments of deception' etc.