The coming crime wave in America

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
Anyone else believe this coming summer in the US and EU we will see an escalation of violence?

The US being the worse ofcourse. Its not a case of media covering it more, in fact they are doing that but covering it up too. Way too much violence happening and cops being demoralised and the feds going after Trump supporters.

What happened last year has not been resolved.

A perfect storm really. If those BLM and Antifa groups start blocking roads in big numbers again I reckon a lot of people will start popping off.

stugatz

Pelican
Anyone else believe this coming summer in the US and EU we will see an escalation of violence?

The US being the worse ofcourse. Its not a case of media covering it more, in fact they are doing that but covering it up too. Way too much violence happening and cops being demoralised and the feds going after Trump supporters.

A perfect storm really. If those BLM and Antifa groups start blocking roads in big numbers again I reckon a lot of people will start popping off.
It's probably not going to be large numbers of average people, but probably more than a handful of average people - and that will be enough to get national attention. People are angry right now, but comfortable enough to just avoid unpleasant situations.

Me, for example - we have enough problems in our suburb with our small number of public housing complexes. (In fact, the other night there was an attempted murder at the one half a mile from me.) As a result I am not interested in going anywhere near Minneapolis or St. Paul, unless I have a very good reason - festivals, dining out, and general summer goings-on aren't on that list. I consider nearby Hudson or Stillwater enough of a daytrip.

I think we're going to see a lot of people like me who just decide to give cities a wide berth and never go near them. This will further flight out of them. Which, in turn, will start a trend of more and more normies leaving cities, and more public housing complexes in the suburbs. So the crime will just gradually increase over time.

It's probably not going to be large numbers of average people, but probably more than a handful of average people - and that will be enough to get national attention. People are angry right now, but comfortable enough to just avoid unpleasant situations.

Me, for example - we have enough problems in our suburb with our small number of public housing complexes. (In fact, the other night there was an attempted murder at the one half a mile from me.) As a result I am not interested in going anywhere near Minneapolis or St. Paul, unless I have a very good reason - festivals, dining out, and general summer goings-on aren't on that list. I consider nearby Hudson or Stillwater enough of a daytrip.

I think we're going to see a lot of people like me who just decide to give cities a wide berth and never go near them. This will further flight out of them. Which, in turn, will start a trend of more and more normies leaving cities, and more public housing complexes in the suburbs. So the crime will just gradually increase over time.

Totally anecdotal but I live in a very safe, upper class part of town. For the past year there has been a noticeable increase in people blaring on their horns at stop lights. This happens at all hours of the day, often almost immediately after the light changes, of whatever size intersection. It is loud and prolonged. It's a small factor but my wife noticed it too and mentioned it to me.

I'll also admit for myself: after the plandemic, ,I honestly don't care about anyone else anymore. Everyone's scamming the system, everyone's half-assing it, etc. All I care about is securing and protecting mine. If I'm feeling that way, someone who's a very hard worker with good values, I'm sure less moral people are thinking far worse, even if they're talking about how "we're all in this together."

FrancisK

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Totally anecdotal but I live in a very safe, upper class part of town. For the past year there has been a noticeable increase in people blaring on their horns at stop lights. This happens at all hours of the day, often almost immediately after the light changes, of whatever size intersection. It is loud and prolonged. It's a small factor but my wife noticed it too and mentioned it to me.

I'll also admit for myself: after the plandemic, ,I honestly don't care about anyone else anymore. Everyone's scamming the system, everyone's half-assing it, etc. All I care about is securing and protecting mine. If I'm feeling that way, someone who's a very hard worker with good values, I'm sure less moral people are thinking far worse, even if they're talking about how "we're all in this together."

You’re very right in that, everyone is scamming the system and half assing it. At the least people that were already trash to begin with, it’s terrible.

I saw a post about this on twitter a few weeks ago, with the charts to back up the talking points. I wish I had saved it, but it solidified in my mind exactly what you are thinking.

Basically it was a warning to non-Christians in the USA, and those attacking Christian and White people in the media or at rallies (BLM, Antifa, DNC, etc.). It showed the population shift of Christians and Whites from the coastal cities to fly over country. And then from fly over country suburbs to rural areas. It was coupled with the sharp increase in COL in the flyover suburbs over the last few years and also with the rural areas. IIRC, it showed the White population of NYC had decreased by 14% over the last few years. It stated that we can observe behavior in all of God's creations, and that is how they best communicate. Whether a dog, or even an ant, you can tell by how they behave/what they do, as to what they believe. It is simple survival instincts. Christians and/or Whites are flooding to the flyover areas and buying up property in droves to get away from the madness of the Marxists on the left. They are turning down promotions, passing up job offers, leaving their roots behind, the most extreme possible, all to just get the hell away from it. This is a huge warning to the woke leftist that you are losing the propaganda battle so knock it off.

But they will not knock it off, in fact they will stupidly feel more embolden and they will keep pushing and following these people until they fully cornered. And then you will have the most dangerous situation imaginable. The God fearing undefeated warriors cornered with their families and with no other option but to defend themselves. So please stop what you are doing because we need to prevent the inevitable.

My point being is that a majority of Christians (real Christians, not women who go to church to show off) and a majority of White men all instinctively know this to be true at some level. Some are asleep and just "want to get away from traffic and crime" and others can pinpoint with accuracy all the problems and who is causing it. But the end result if the same, we are all doing extreme measures to avoid it and eventually we will no longer be able to avoid it because you seem hellbent on giving us no other choice.

My prediction is we will see a reduction this year v. 2020 because it isn't an election year. They will still be out there in numbers that would look extreme compared to 2010, but not as wild as 2020. 2020 was very highly organized top to bottom. In fact, when the cops shot the man in Wisconsin all hell broke loose. But the charges were dropped against these same cops AFTER the election and barely a peep was heard.

But I do fear for 2024. I hope to be far removed from the urban environment by 2024 and I suggest the same to everyone else here. I fear 2024 might make 2020 look like a picnic.

stugatz

Pelican

I live close to a major road that gets a lot of traffic (as it's near two major grocery stores, among other things). I hear somewhat frequent speeding - like, engine revving, that throaty noise you hear when someone isn't just going fast, but wants to be heard going fast. I haven't lived here in a while, but something tells me that you didn't hear that in 2019.

It's funny to look a little past that and see that we have a lot of empty land around us - this suburb might be growing, but there's a LOT of land just waiting to be developed into apartments. So this has a lot further to fall before it's one of the bad ones like Brooklyn Park.

Coja Petrus Uscan

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Exhibit 1:

The left claims that government must step in when people cannot be trusted to regulate themselves. Government, to them, represents social failure. Yet they clamour to have the government regulate ever more facets of society. The more society fails, the more power they accrue. And the areas they control the most are the areas most afflicted by all the things they claim they are the only solution to. Do not be surprised that they do all they can to encourage their constituents to act out of control.

Exhibit 2:

Caller: Hello sir, I am afraid to tell you your wife and children have been in a traffic accident?

You: What!?!? Where are they? Are they OK?

Caller: Sir, they are OK. Your wife is just suffering from minor women's whiplash. I'm just calling to say they are waiting to be picked up from Shady Acres Hospital.

You: Whew!

Exhibit 3:

Media: We have reports that an unarmed black man was shot dead in Gorky Park by police while out jogging through the neighbourhood. It was unprovoked.

The left: Argh!!!! The straight-white male strikes again! They need permits just to be allowed out! How long can this go on? Take their guns!

Media (low-key report in local media): A correction to earlier reports, the Gorky Park victim actually shot two police dead after stealing one's gun. He had a long history of breaking and entering, using jogging as an alibi on numerous occasions.

The left: We will never forget Gentle Giant Mike Brown, Brother George Floyd, Innocent Angel Trayvon and the Gorky Park jogger! White supremacy must end! Take their guns!

There is much more to read between the lines of what people say, than what they actually say. Especially when politics is concerned; where words are often Trojan horses. The left hates black people and any black person who pretends terrible things are happening to them when they are not hates themselves.

Last edited:

Max Roscoe

Pelican
And this is the plan. Totally atomized individuals who have no shared culture or heritage or comeraderie, and can be easily controlled. I don't blame you personally by the way. I stopped caring about this nation 20 years ago.

It's such an amazing experience to travel to a homogenous country and see how the people treat each other though.

And this is the plan. Totally atomized individuals who have no shared culture or heritage or comeraderie, and can be easily controlled. I don't blame you personally by the way. I stopped caring about this nation 20 years ago.

It's such an amazing experience to travel to a homogenous country and see how the people treat each other though.

I agree and it's unfortunate. I want to be clear though: I saw the writing on the wall by 2000 for the nation. When I say I've stopped caring, I mean for anyone around us. I still put in the work for the people who are closest to us, typically men I've known for 25 years. However, those are two or three guys. Sad to say, everyone else...can get bent for all I care. Then they talk about me needing to wear a mask is for everyone's safety? Like, "bro, I do not care about any of you." LOL.

Easy_C

Peacock

Maybe. But the establishment does not want that to happen yet because if it happens again you'll see another explosion in militia activity and recruitment that will guarantee the interest gained last year is not lost.

Max Roscoe

Pelican
Yes, my point is, you travel somewhere like Japan, and that's not the attitude of the people there at all.
The Japanese care about their fellow Japs.

Hell, the Japanese even care about *strangers*. I have only passed through Japan's airport, but at their polite and efficient version of the TSA, an older Japanese man came and helped me with my backpack and asked if I needed any assistance with my things... I looked at him like he was insane. I told him "what you just did would NEVER happen in America." His response? "Ah, but I am Japanese!"

Contrast to the US, where some minority will yell at you like you are a prisoner... well you can't even make the analogy because prisoner screening is less intrusive to what air passengers undergo, but you are yelled at if you did not sufficiently undress or remove certain items from your bags.

I promised then and there to visit Japan, and if we are ever allowed to travel again, I will.

But it's even poor countries. I was with a Filipina nurse once, and anywhere we went, she could approach strangers who would give her help and not try to take advantage or ask for money or anything. Just give her honest help and advice because they all had a connection to each other. I've seen it in countless places, momentary glances or interactions or smiles, all over the world.

The point is they have destroyed the fabric of the USA itself, something we can't get back, something basically every country on earth has, because otherwise what is the distinction of a country, anyway? Yeah it's not just the USA. Much of Latin America was incredible in the 1950s and is now collapsing and dangerous. But nowhere is the atomization and alienation greater than in the USA.

America used to be a high trust society.

No more.

1950s-main-street-small-town-america-vintage-images.jpg

unit414

Sparrow
Maybe. But the establishment does not want that to happen yet because if it happens again you'll see another explosion in militia activity and recruitment that will guarantee the interest gained last year is not lost.
Right-wing militias are pretty much worthless, largely because government and local law enforcement waste no time in either infiltrating them, or getting a legitimate member to turn informant. Notice how many militia members get busted *before* they execute a plan. That's because the feds and local cops already know everything they're discussing behind closed doors.

When/if there is an explosion in militia formation or membership it will make us feel good, but will not benefit us. It will only benefit the lefty media and give them something to breathlessly cover as they try to scare the sheep even more about "right-wing extremism."

It will also benefit bottom feeders like the (((ADL))) and (((SPLC))) who will paint the groups as homophobic, racist, and/or anti-semitic, an immense danger to the nation, and use that for publicity and as a fund-raising tool, as they "fight" against all those evils.

I just saw this today, if it wasn't for Twitter I would have never known about it, I'm sure the media will not cover it beyond local coverage. We are on to the next step. The criminal element realizes they can fill up juries and find whatever outcome they desire. You tried to carjack a 77 year old man, shot and killed him, admit to doing it, and you can still be found not guilty by your peers.

Easy_C

Peacock
Right-wing militias are pretty much worthless, largely because government and local law enforcement waste no time in either infiltrating them, or getting a legitimate member to turn informant. Notice how many militia members get busted *before* they execute a plan. That's because the feds and local cops already know everything they're discussing behind closed doors.
Kind of.

I’m referring more to things like this:

If that becomes the norm rather than exception it becomes massively more difficult to project power with mob tactics. The other reason that’s a hugely bad thing is because very few things create tight bonds of solidarity like shared security/defense work. There’s a reason why Military people who deployed together tend to call each other “brother”.

Easy_C

Peacock

I should add: it isn't just homogeneity. There's plenty of homogenous third world countries (including one I've been to) where people treat each other with a complete, ruthless, selfishness.

The combination is homogeneity + low time preference + monogamy. You get a lot of that from Christian theocracy.