The coming crime wave in America

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member
Here in NYC, I’ve noticed they don’t seem to be ticketing cars even though alternate side is back in effect as of this week. And I’ve seen no meter maids in my neighborhood since I came back from the sticks a few weeks ago. Granted I’m in the outer boroughs and have seen a few traffic enforcement cars and officers while in Manhattan, but not anywhere near the amount there used to be.

Even major intersections that typically have someone directing traffic have nobody there now. It’s just not needed. Traffic seems to have been reduced by like %70-80.
Nypd meter maids definitely still write tickets In nyc but not as many and not nearly as frequently . Your comment is from 3 weeks ago, traffic is atrocious as of end of July 2020

paninaro

Kingfisher
More integration: While crime is higher in poor neighborhoods, in a poor neighborhood, everyone is in the same situation--struggling to get by, and whether it is "honor amongst thieves" or just they are more likely to get caught when committing crimes in a neighborhood where everyone knows them, there is at least some reluctance to rob your neighbor. If you integrate minorities into wealthy white neighborhoods, this is a target rich environment for them and they will go to town on the robin and rapin.
For property theft like burglary and car break-ins, I agree criminals won't rob close to home but that's because their neighborhood is poor and there's nothing worth stealing.

In my major city, when it comes to serious crimes like murder, those almost always seem to happen in the poor neighborhoods. I live in a nice area and the only murder we've had in the last 10 years was a domestic dispute between a couple. Hardly a random crime.

debeguiled

Peacock
Gold Member
Michael Bazzell on one of his recent security podcasts, sorry, forget which one, said he lurked in a criminal chat and they were comparing notes on which police departments were defunding cyber crime divisions, basic target acquisition activity.

It goes without saying that other kinds of criminals are keeping abreast of changes in different cities and making plans accordingly.

paninaro

Kingfisher
Michael Bazzell on one of his recent security podcasts, sorry, forget which one, said he lurked in a criminal chat and they were comparing notes on which police departments were defunding cyber crime divisions, basic target acquisition activity.
Aren't most cyber crimes prosecuted by the FBI, not local police departments, since it crosses state lines (internet)?

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
For sure it is but wouldn’t it be reasonable to think that this crime wave will pass too and people shouldn’t panick out of fear? Even if it does pass, I’d definitely look into leaving if I lived in one of the more affected cities like Chicago, Atlanta, etc. As a Canadian I’m just not used to living somewhere I could be randomly assaulted for being white, although I have lived cities with high Native populations, I can manage to keep my distance easily enough.
The crime wave of the 1970's and 1980's was crushed by both the Democrats and Republicans, and their voter bases, all agreeing it had to be crushed.

So the passed more severe mandatory sentences and increased drug crime enforcement. This got the violent people off the street. And in things like the "three strike laws" and we had crime levels at better levels for decades on end. Even Hillary Clinton was calling them "super predators", which is hard to believe today.

Now you have the Democrats fighting tooth and nail to let these people out of prison and keep them on the streets. You have the Democrats fighting to remove police so they can commit even more crime. And you have the GOP doing nothing to oppose it. Then you have Trump and his boss Kushner letting felons out of prison and then bragging about it by dropping $5 million+ for a Super Bowl advertising it.

The crime wave is going to surpass what we have seen prior so get prepared. No one is coming to save you. It is up to us to save ourselves.

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
Spoiler alert.

Gang related murders down 100%.

Murders by white supremacists up 1,000,000%

Rapes by "dark-skinnned whites" up 1,000,000%

Robberies by "white hispanics" up 1,000,000%

We were always at war with Eastasia.
To add on to this older post. When was the last muslim extremist mass shooting in america? They were stacking up every few weeks there for a while now...shocker, they have subsided and now its race related crimes.

Max Roscoe

Kingfisher
The crime wave of the 1970's and 1980's was crushed by both the Democrats and Republicans, and their voter bases, all agreeing it had to be crushed.

The crime wave is going to surpass what we have seen prior so get prepared. No one is coming to save you. It is up to us to save ourselves.
The effort to release or excuse criminals today appears to be about as bipartisan as the effort to lock them up was a few decades ago. Remember all the felons Trump released and I can't recall any major Republican criticism of the covid-parole given to thousands of dangerous criminals. It's almost like the two parties are two sides of the same coin....

Where I live, judges who were always white or Jewish are being replaced with minorities who are elected by the majority black population in the city. That, combined with the fact that there are fewer and fewer white Democrats left means soon minorities will be hearing the cases of all criminals and deciding what happens to them. Now, a judge pulling down a 6 figure salary is not the same as a street thug, but when they are hearing ALL criminal cases in the future, this will certainly have an effect on law and order, not to mention the fact that laws and policing and everything else will be changing as well.

Last edited: