The Coming War with Iran

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
d said:
Katyusha? That WW2 MLRS system? It's not even in service in Iran. Even if it's a pseudonymous term for Russian-designed artillery piece, the caliber still doesn't match anything they use.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equipment_of_the_Iranian_Army#Self-propelled_artillery
My guess is they purchased it and gave it to their militias in Iraq. Or at least that is the story we are told. And now the USA has retaliated against this Iranian backed militia...

rotekz

Ostrich
Gold Member
E.J. Magnier thread on the escalation in Iraq. The US is now effectively at war with the Iraqis. The US is killing Iraqis and anti-ISIS forces. They are violating Iraqi sovereignty and the Iraqis want them out. Israel of course will never allow this decision to be made for real. It is with good reason that the Iraqis call American forces 'The Jews'.

Another viewpoint:

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Looks like as predicted Iraq is devolving into Injun country for the US forces and as I noted in another thread, the coronavirus will leave the entirety of the current world order up for violent renegotiation.

If the US ends up routinely killing Iraqi security forces while claiming to be fighting "Iranian backed militias" then the situation is going to degrade rapidly. It will be very hard under the current circumstances for the US to fight a war against Iran from bases in what's amounting to a hostile occupied nation while a virus ravages the continental US and the stock market is in freefall.

Ironically this could be a last second reprieve for the few remaining Christian sects in the region who have been all but butchered by the ZOG-backed ISIS forces.

Yatagan

Pelican
Gold Member
d said:
Katyusha? That WW2 MLRS system? It's not even in service in Iran. Even if it's a pseudonymous term for Russian-designed artillery piece, the caliber still doesn't match anything they use.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equipment_of_the_Iranian_Army#Self-propelled_artillery
"Katyusha" is some generic catch-all term for Rocket artillery by the media for some reason.

Since they mentioned 107mm, then it seems they're talking about the Type 63, which is like a more modern nebelwerfer.

These things have been mounted on pick up trucks too.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
What's the matter with the rockets I'm towin'?
Can't you tell that they're out of date?
Should I get a set of white wall tires?
And send the great satan to it's fate?
Nowadays you can't be too sentimental
Your best bet's a truck mounted number three zelzal
Meshkat, Ramjet, even if it's Sovi-et
It's still all jihad me

Yatagan

Pelican
Gold Member
Maybe that kitchen worker was an ex-general like how Steven Seagal was an ex-navy seal turned chef in "Under Siege".

It's good to see that King Jew Trump has his priorities in order instead of dealing with that "hoax virus".

Trump is going to lose the election over this.

Papaya

Crow
Gold Member
Leonard D Neubache said:
What's the matter with the rockets I'm towin'?
Can't you tell that they're out of date?
Should I get a set of white wall tires?
And send the great satan to it's fate?
Nowadays you can't be too sentimental
Your best bet's a truck mounted number three zelzal
Meshkat, Ramjet, even if it's Sovi-et
It's still all jihad me
Billy (((Joel)))

Thomas More

Hummingbird
nomadbrah said:
It's good to see that King Jew Trump has his priorities in order instead of dealing with that "hoax virus".

Trump is going to lose the election over this.
I'm not sure this will be what brings him down. I'll keep an eye on the situation. This hasn't cost him my vote.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
I was thinking about this thread yesterday. I was talking to my neighbor about Gronk coming back out of retirement to play with Brady in Tampa. Not that I care, but I mentioned it was so nice to see big news that was not coronavirus related. Then after the conversation I thought about how hot the Iran situation was before coronavirus came to our shores. And I wondered when news about Iran would be back in the headlines. Looks like it was the following morning.