The Coming War with Iran

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
Things are really heating up between China and the USA, but I don't see a war between these two countries. Both would suffer too greatly due to their advanced military technology. Really there wouldn't be anything left of either country or even the world if they go for total war. But I do see it potentially playing out in Iran. With the USA backing Israel/Saudi/UAE/ISIS/Al Qada and China backing Iran, Syria, Lebanon and Hezbollah.

STG

Robin
Things are really heating up between China and the USA, but I don't see a war between these two countries. Both would suffer too greatly due to their advanced military technology. Really there wouldn't be anything left of either country or even the world if they go for total war. But I do see it potentially playing out in Iran. With the USA backing Israel/Saudi/UAE/ISIS/Al Qada and China backing Iran, Syria, Lebanon and Hezbollah.
China has been preparing for war with America for decades.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wo...ens-nuclear-attack-on-US-in-war-of-words.html

A Chinese general has threatened to launch nuclear missiles at the United States, warning that hundreds of American cities could be destroyed.
In an unusually forthright briefing to foreign journalists, General Zhu Chenghu speculated on what the response would be if the United States attacked China or its military in a war over Taiwan.

"If the Americans draw their missiles and position-guided ammunition on to the target zone on China's territory, I think we will have to respond with nuclear weapons," he said, making it clear he was speaking in a personal capacity. "We Chinese will prepare ourselves for the destruction of all of the cities east of Xian.

"Of course the Americans will have to be prepared that hundreds of cities will be destroyed by the Chinese."

Peacock
Gold Member
China is now a bit like Japan was in the 1930s, a country that is extremely vulnerable to a maritime embargo. A large proportion of its vital imports and exports go through the Straight of Malacca south of the Malay peninsula, if you pinch it, you throttle China's livelihood. Hence their aggressive stance on the South China Sea, and why China has been spending trillions building alternative shipping and land transport network with the Belt and Road Initiative.

China is in the process of setting up its own Monroe Doctrine today in the East/SE Pacific region, the same way the US claimed the western hemisphere back in the mid-19th century, on its way to becoming a major world power challenging European powers. We have the same phenomenon now with the emergence of China as the leading world power in the 21st century.

They have a lot of momentum, and none of the severe fundamental problems that are plaguing America today, brought upon by a parasitic ruling class that views its people as an enemy. China's rulers on the other hand have delivered very high economic growth and prosperity to their middle class, staved off cultural marxism and baizuo subversion promoting instead unbridled natinonalism, maintained political stability and stayed out of wars beyond their borders. Whatever your criticism of China is, those facts are undeniable, and they are the reasons why Xi is very popular with young Chinese people, the same way Putin is with most Russians.

Last edited: