The Coming War with Iran

Iran has signed several arms deals. The details have not been made public yet

The title is a bit ambigue as it speaks about 'export' (the Iranians have hardly anything to export). Pretty sure we'll see some big arms deals in the coming weeks/months

Assuming Iran had a hand in the attack, why would they do this? Makes no sense. Is this a false flag? They just have to wait literally a few weeks and then they can probably get a new deal going again.

Confusing.

Great question. I forgot to add that over the weekend Iran hackers admitted to hacking Israel networks. I wonder if they were behind the US hacks as well.

Maybe they were just testing their abilities against our defenses. Maybe they were sending a message that they will not back down. Maybe they want to build a narrative with their own people that they attacked the US and we did not respond and now under Biden they get new deals.

Peacock
Gold Member
The USN has lots of submarines everywhere at any given moment, including the Persian Gulf, though that is a hot zone, and it is also a shallow sea which doesn't give subs lots of room to maneuver, but Iran is not a sophisticated adversary in terms of anti-sub warfare.

MilvianForce

Sparrow
I do not think there will be a direct war with Iran which results with boots on the ground. I think it's very improbable. Iran would put up a fight no doubt, look how Afghanistan has turned out for many countries, something similar will happen with Iran. The Iranians loyal to the regime are willing to lay their lives down, no questions asked. The Iranian Ayotollah will declare it a mandatory Jihad by issuing a fatwa and that's all there needs to be for people to pick up RPGs, AKs and so forth.

Let's not be naive, if Iran could be walked all over it would have been by now. The revolution occurred in 1979, its been 41 years and all the west has done is slap sanctions and call it a part of the "Axis of evil". The only and I mean only reason in my eyes that the U.S has sour relations with Iran is because of the oil fiasco that went down way back in the day with the Brits, simple, otherwise the U.S would not give a rats ass. That too, the U.S backs Saudi (Sunnis) while the Iranians are a Shia majority and their political/religious squabble has been going on for, I don't know, somewhere around 1400 years give or take a few days.

Iran has a massive amount of natural gas (second most in the world) behind Russia and then you have Qatar who is cozy with Iran as well having the third most. These three can control the flow of natural gas in Asia and Eurasia EASILY. Like I said, proxy wars. Russia will be backing the Iranians quietly and won't let things get out of hand, example? Look at Syria. If the U.S goes to war with Iran outright, I can see the following countries backing Iran directly or indirectly (Russia, Qatar, Turkey, Pakistan, China, Syria and possibly a big MAYBE. . . India due to oil and natural gas deals and projects to come).

Also, there's the whole Iran and nuclear ordeal. . . I think Iran has the nukes ready and on the go hence the reluctance of others invading it..

MilvianForce

Sparrow
If Iran lets in the central bank system, let’s “western” culture in and let’s certain companies have access to their massive oil and natural gas fields while receiving the shit end of the stick only then will they be considered “allies”. What a joke. The fact Israeli is constantly foaming at the mouth when Iran is mentioned just goes to show how insecure they are about that country and yet no other Muslim majority nations gets their jimmies that worked up.

Iran has nukes, that’s fact but not “out there” fact. If it didn’t Israel wouldn’t pussy foot with their undercover covert ops in Lebanon and Iran. I don’t mind Israel, what I do mind is their shitty international policies and crying about everything all the time.

BiggNastee

Woodpecker
If Iran lets in the central bank system, let’s “western” culture in and let’s certain companies have access to their massive oil and natural gas fields while receiving the shit end of the stick only then will they be considered “allies”. What a joke. The fact Israeli is constantly foaming at the mouth when Iran is mentioned just goes to show how insecure they are about that country and yet no other Muslim majority nations gets their jimmies that worked up.

Iran has nukes, that’s fact but not “out there” fact. If it didn’t Israel wouldn’t pussy foot with their undercover covert ops in Lebanon and Iran. I don’t mind Israel, what I do mind is their shitty international policies and crying about everything all the time.
Leave them alone.. its 2020. Worrying about Iran is like hearing about global warming from Greta. If they were going to do anything, they would have. Something smells like....

MilvianForce

Sparrow
Leave them alone.. its 2020. Worrying about Iran is like hearing about global warming from Greta. If they were going to do anything, they would have. Something smells like....
Exactly. Israel only has the “Iran this and that” narrative left for them in order to get funding from the US and have “reasons” to do what they do.

I could think of a few.

States or statelets which are outright hostile to Iran.

Saudi Arabia. Bahréin. Jordan. Anti-Hezbollah factions in Lebanon. The Syrian opposition. The Iraqi Sunnis. The Aden based Yemeni government. All non-recognised mini-khalifates in far away deserts

States which have (strained) diplomatic ties with Iran but where the vast majority of the population holds negative to very negative views on Iran.

Turkey. UAE. Egypt. Afghanistan. Possibly missing a few here, but you get the point.

Iran is the centre of one of the three main cultures in the Islamic world (Turkic, Persian, Arab). Arab tribalism held Iranians back in the early days of Islam. The conversion to Twelver Shia under the Qizilbash led the way for connecting sectarianism with ethnic strife (in before someone starts mentioning that the Qizilbash were Turkics themselves).

The anti-Iran sentiment and anti-Shia hatred is as much historical as it is contemporary. It's modernist Wahhabi Islam mixed with a sense of Arab religious superiority (and inferiority on all other aspects) mixed with geopolitical incentives mixed with historical grievances

You've been stating this several times now.

Please back it up with something.

Last edited: