The Coming War with Iran

Leave them alone.. its 2020. Worrying about Iran is like hearing about global warming from Greta. If they were going to do anything, they would have. Something smells like....
This is not a very strong analogy. You'll be eating bug-burgers whilst suffering from frequent (green) power outages in 5 to 10 years

Likewise the Iranian issue is nearing its boiling point. The problem is that the usual suspects want the Mullahs gone, yet noone is willing to do the heavy lifting

Invading Iran will be Iraq times 10. Times 25 if the new big guys on the block say 'not going to happen'

The US military is exhausted from the global power projection and constant drills, wargames and deployments (the US has lost 240+ aircraft in the last decade alone). The Western European militaries have been sledged to the point where Dutch soldiers have to say 'pang pang' on the firing range because there isn't any money for training with live ammo.

NATO militaries are rotting from within due to woke-turdism invading its previously healthy body. Never mind the insane expenses of waging war

The regional allies don't have the militaries, guts and popular support at home to pull something like this off. Israel hit a brick wall in its 2006 Hezbollah campaign and suffered a disgraceful defeat (which was more like a tie). The Saudis are still tangled up in Yemen facing hordes of flipflop wearing Fiver Shias who just seem undefeatable. The other Gulf States just outsource war. That might work in Libya, but not against a foe like Iran.

Any other military would be hired for rent. The Pakis are rather close with Iran and will never sign up for this BS. The Turks idem dito. PMCs and third tier militaries elsewhere don't have the punch nor willpower

That doesn't mean they aren't going to try something, because they have to. Time is running out.

EDIT: The only viable option I see would be a bombing campaign targeting civilian infrastructure (power plants, 4G towers, TV stations, highways, railway tracks, hospitals) in order to create so much chaos and anarchy that the Iranian people will rise up against the Mullahs out of sheer desperation

Last edited:

BiggNastee

Woodpecker
This is not a very strong analogy. You'll be eating bug-burgers whilst suffering from frequent (green) power outages in 5 to 10 years

Likewise the Iranian issue is nearing its boiling point. The problem is that the usual suspects want the Mullahs gone, yet noone is willing to do the heavy lifting

Invading Iran will be Iraq times 10. Times 25 if the new big guys on the block say 'not going to happen'

The US military is exhausted from the global power projection and constant drills, wargames and deployments (the US has lost 240+ aircraft in the last decade alone). The Western European militaries have been sledged to the point where Dutch soldiers have to say 'pang pang' on the firing range because there isn't any money for training with live ammo.

NATO militaries are rotting from within due to woke-turdism invading its previously healthy body. Never mind the insane expenses of waging war

The regional allies don't have the militaries, guts and popular support at home to pull something like this off. Israel hit a brick wall in its 2006 Hezbollah campaign and suffered a disgraceful defeat (which was more like a tie). The Saudis are still tangled up in Yemen facing hordes of flipflop wearing Fiver Shias who just seem undefeatable. The other Gulf States just outsource war. That might work in Libya, but not against a foe like Iran.

Any other military would be hired for rent. The Pakis are rather close with Iran and will never sign up for this BS. The Turks idem dito. PMCs and third tier militaries elsewhere don't have the punch nor willpower

That doesn't mean they aren't going to try something, because they have to. Time is running out.

EDIT: The only viable option I see would be a bombing campaign targeting civilian infrastructure (power plants, 4G towers, TV stations, highways, railway tracks, hospitals) in order to create so much chaos and anarchy that the Iranian people will rise up against the Mullahs out of sheer desperation
Do you think I was advocating for war, or an attack? I'm honestly confused.

MilvianForce

Sparrow
I could think of a few.

States or statelets which are outright hostile to Iran.

Saudi Arabia. Bahréin. Jordan. Anti-Hezbollah factions in Lebanon. The Syrian opposition. The Iraqi Sunnis. The Aden based Yemeni government. All non-recognised mini-khalifates in far away deserts

States which have (strained) diplomatic ties to Iran but where the vast majority of the population holds negative to very negative views on Iran.

Turkey. UAE. Egypt. Afghanistan. Possibly missing a few here, but you get the point.

Iran is the centre of one of the three main cultures in the Islamic world (Turkic, Persian, Arab). Arab tribalism held Iranians back in the early days of Islam. The conversion to Twelver Shia under the Qizilbash led the way for connecting sectarianism with ethnic strife (in before someone starts mentioning that the Qizilbash were Turkics themselves).

The anti-Iran sentiment and anti-Shia hatred is as much historical as it is contemporary. It's modernist Wahhabi Islam mixed with a sense of Arab religious superiority (and inferiority on all other aspects) mixed with geopolitical incentives mixed with historical grievances

You've been stating this several times now.

Please back it up with something.
When I say jimmies wrestled up I’m talking about the other Muslim majority countries that get under Israel’s skin, but you made a good list of nations and their relations with Iran. The Shia and Sunni conflict will always rage on, it has been since Muhammad’s death and it’s a way of life in the Middle East now with the fallout spilling over to other regions.

I have stated it many times and if I didn’t have a strong hunch I wouldn’t make such a statement. But facts talk and there’s no empirical evidence (hard evidence) that they have nukes, from what we know through media outlets and military reports. Same could be said for Israel, DO they have nukes? Israel doesn't claim to have them neither do they deny it however many have speculated they do due to the environment they are in.

1) America hasn’t crossed into their lands neither has Israel. They walked into Iraq easily even though they had “WMDs”. Who walks into a nation with those? No one unless they don’t fear retaliation. Unlike their Saudi counterparts Iranians have tasted war with Iraq backed US and are more organized in their military efforts.

2) America throws sanctions and that’s all they can do to nations that have nukes in this case. They can paint them as "evil" this and "evil" that but that's as far as it goes. China is one, Iran is the other. Also have North Korea and Pakistan though the U.S isn't as high strung in invading these two for political or economical reasons.

3) One of Iran's nuclear scientists was taken out and this would not be the first time. If someone isn't that great of a threat why even go to those lengths? Then you have the nuclear deal, a shitty deal, but one that was implemented to tone down Iran's observable push to further nuclear advancements. If they didn't' fear Iran or know of their developments there would be no nuclear deal. If a nation like Pakistan was able to develop nuclear weapons what makes you think Iran hasn't been able to? Pipe dream if you think otherwise. If Iran had nukes, what would be the chance that they would use it as an offensive piece more so than a deterrent? That's the question here that many do and do not want an answer too.

No one likes it when their power is challenged hence the U.S and Iran's nuclear program. Russia always has been meh about America, India has a good relationship with America but still aren't to happy when they helped Pakistan during a war, Pakistan is meh and China could care less about America's warnings as well. These countries also pose a threat to America with their nukes, America can't do crap, they just do not want to play nice with Iran. They want to cripple their economy until it implodes and then they'll move in. For now proxy wars and attempts to destabilize the regime internally.

I've met nice Iranians, of course there are bat shit crazy ones too. I'm not a fan of their regime either as they are duping the people and causing them pains which are not required by far. But the U.S, unless it has the backing of Russia and China are not going to put boots on the ground in Iran or declare an all out war on "terror". One reason is the current economical climate, you don't want to blow all that cash and get the printing press running full steam when uncle China is acquiring massive assets globally.

If war can be avoided then so be it. Sick and tired of watching kids being shredded to pieces by bombs and artillery fire. Also not a fan of movement of people it creates especially when their culture is very very different from the country in which they are fleeing to. Risk of sleeper cells within mass migration movements from war torn countries is something you have to look out for as well.

For now Iran will most likely focus on cyber attacks, which many nations turn towards. Is Iran a threat in the grand scheme? Yes I think so, they need to be dealt with and it doesn't have to be by bombs, there are diplomatic means however these means don't appeal to everyone sadly.

Edited: Info added

Last edited:
When I say jimmies wrestled up I’m talking about the other Muslim majority countries that get under Israel’s skin, but you made a good list of nations and their relations with Iran. The Shia and Sunni conflict will always rage on, it has been since Muhammad’s death and it’s a way of life in the Middle East now with the fallout spilling over to other regions.
Right.

1) America hasn’t crossed into their lands neither has Israel. They walked into Iraq easily even though they had “WMDs”. Who walks into a nation with those? No one unless they don’t fear retaliation. Unlike their Saudi counterparts Iranians have tasted war with Iraq backed US and are more organized in their military efforts.

2) America throws sanctions and that’s all they can do to nations that have nukes in this case. They can paint them as "evil" this and "evil" that but that's as far as it goes. China is one, Iran is the other. Also have North Korea and Pakistan though the U.S isn't as high strung in invading these two for political or economical reasons.

3) One of Iran's nuclear scientists was taken out and this would not be the first time. If someone isn't that great of a threat why even go to those lengths? Then you have the nuclear deal, a shitty deal, but one that was implemented to tone down Iran's observable push to further nuclear advancements. If they didn't' fear Iran or know of their developments there would be no nuclear deal. If a nation like Pakistan was able to develop nuclear weapons what makes you think Iran hasn't been able to? Pipe dream if you think otherwise. If Iran had nukes, what would be the chance that they would use it as an offensive piece more so than a deterrent? That's the question here that many do and do not want an answer too
I don't think Iran has nukes, for the simple reason that

1. we'd be picking up on their testing if they would have them (minor earthquakes/nuclear radiation)

2. Iran finally developing nukes (which intelligence services would pick up on rather easily) would result in the region in turmoil with the Saudis activating their secret agreement with the Pakis on acquiring nukes. In turn, if the Saudis and Iranians acquire nukes it would lead to a domino effect with Turkey, the UAE, Qatar and possibly event Egypt feeling like they'd need to have nukes too.

3. The Iranian government would likely be open about it. Acquiring nukes is huge victory on both the domestic and international stage

No one likes it when their power is challenged hence the U.S and Iran's nuclear program. Russia always has been meh about America, India has a good relationship with America as of now, Pakistan is meh and China could care less about America's warnings as well. These countries also pose a threat to America with their nukes, America can't do crap, they just do not want to play nice with Iran. They want to cripple their economy until it implodes and then they'll move in. For now proxy wars and attempts to destabilize the regime internally.
None of these countries pose a threat to the USA - they pose a threat to US interests in the region, which should be readily translated to they pose a threat to the globalists'/NWO's interests in the region.

What Iran is doing right now is not even 5 percent of the Empire's ~80 years legacy of warmongering, warmaking, destabilising, meddling, regime-changing and target-assassinating.

I've met nice Iranians, of course there are bat shit crazy ones too. I'm not a fan of their regime either as they are duping the people and causing them pains which are not required by far. But the U.S, unless it has the backing of Russia and China are not going to put boots on the ground in Iran or declare an all out war on "terror". One reason is the current economical climate, you don't want to blow all that cash and get the printing press running full steam when uncle China is acquiring massive assets globally.
Agreed.

Even a couple of hundred of US casualties would be too much to bear for the US public, and the atmosphere is similar in Israel/other NATO states.

Unless a 9/11 style attack occurs that can get pinned on Iran. The hacking - thing is indeed a point. I believe it is elements within some three letter agency doing this to incite fear and anger. Couple of weeks ago I read an article about this but I can't find it anymore

Also keep in mind that any direct attack on Iran - which will be rightfully seen as a life-or-death struggle, will result in activating all Iranian proxies in the region. Think waves of missiles on Israeli cities from southern Lebanon, a-symmetrical missile/ speedboat attacks on oil tankers along the main shipping routes near the Bab al Mandab and Strait of Hormuz, long range missiles targeting Saudi oil installations from Iraq and Yemen, the targeting of US troops in Iraq and Afghanistan, etc.
For now Iran will most likely focus on cyber attacks, which many nations turn towards. Is Iran a threat in the grand scheme? Yes I think so, they need to be dealt with and it doesn't have to be by bombs, there are diplomatic means however these means don't appeal to everyone sadly.
Fortunately the days of the Empire imposing it's imperial will are coming to an end.

Also, when dealing with the Empire, there is no diplomatic means. Each and every one that strays from the line, or has strayed from the line, eventually ends up with a bayonet in his back.

--

What Iran needs to do is sit this out. Continue building up deterrents by maintaining the proxies in the region. Work towards nuclear weapons. Strike weapon deals with Russia and China.

The US as the sole superpower is dying. The country is falling apart along ideological/racial lines. Its military is overstretched and exhausted due to power projection in every corner of the world. The military is also getting infected with the SJW virus at lightning speed - something that will gravely impair their war-making abilities. The R&D department has devolved into huge corrupt money scams delivering subpar material (think F35). The dollar looks as if it won't survive the decade as the world's only reserve currency. Anti-military sentiments are running high amongst US youths

This will also make US foreign policy increasingly unpredictable, irrational and dangerous.

--

Unrelated. The Masyaf área (near Hama) is majority Ismaeli Shia. It is one of the strongpoints of the IRGC in Syria.

Last edited:

MilvianForce

Sparrow
I don't think Iran has nukes, for the simple reason that

1. we'd be picking up on their testing if they would have them (minor earthquakes/nuclear radiation)

2. Iran finally developing nukes (which intelligence services would pick up on rather easily) would result in the region in turmoil with the Saudis activating their secret agreement with the Pakis on acquiring nukes. In turn, if the Saudis and Iranians acquire nukes it would lead to a domino effect with Turkey, the UAE, Qatar and possibly event Egypt feeling like they'd need to have nukes too.

3. The Iranian government would likely be open about it. Acquiring nukes is huge victory on both the domestic and international stage
Good points. If they do have nukes which I personally think they do, they would not go and test them and their government will not be open about it. They rather keep their cards very close to their chest and would rather wait for an aggressor. The Saudis are a funny story, they treat Pakistan and Pakistani's like utter crap due to the inferiority Pakistani's have. They think they're "Arabs" when in reality they are not, but that's not to say they don't potentially have any Arab ancestors (more so Turkic). However they feed of the "if we kiss Saudis ass hard enough we will become certified Arabs". Pakistan Also has a sizable Shia population but not enough to sway Pakistan's favor to Iran. None the less as I said earlier, very good points.

None of these countries pose a threat to the USA - they pose a threat to US interests in the region, which should be readily translated to they pose a threat to the globalists'/NWO's interests in the region.

What Iran is doing right now is not even 5 percent of the Empire's ~80 years legacy of warmongering, warmaking, destabilising, meddling, regime-changing and target-assassinating.
Correct. Directly they do not post a threat, indirectly through proxies and advancement of international relations and economic endevours they certainly due. A threat is a threat, a small one can become large and a large one can become minuscule.
What Iran needs to do is sit this out. Continue building up deterrents by maintaining the proxies in the region. Work towards nuclear weapons. Strike weapon deals with Russia and China.

The US as the sole superpower is dying. The country is falling apart along ideological/racial lines. Its military is overstretched and exhausted due to power projection in every corner of the world. The military is also getting infected with the SJW virus at lightning speed - something that will gravely impair their war-making abilities. The R&D department has devolved into huge corrupt money scams delivering subpar material (think F35). The dollar looks as if it won't survive the decade as the world's only reserve currency. Anti-military sentiments are running high amongst US youths

This will also make US foreign policy increasingly unpredictable, irrational and dangerous.
Yes. They do need to shut up and put their heads down and get to work if they want any progress. I think they strike weapon deals with Russia or China, it's only a matter of time to be honest. If not then some sort of defence contract. With China's Silk Road initiative, this seems probable.

Double quoted - None the less, internally the U.S is crumbling which is sad to see. One generation to build, one to maintain and another to destroy. Good points all around. Nice to see someone who is educated in geopolitical matters and inter religious turmoil. Looking forward to more discussions and posts. Cheers.

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
If Israel and the internationalists want that country it will be from some major attack orchestrated by them and blamed on Iran.

The MIC demands it. Apart from sales to the Gulf states they're not going to get any big orders until something kicks off.

Troller

Pelican
Iran funds liberals in western countries. They are not against globo homo. They are promoting it in west. Not in their countries.

Peacock
Gold Member
That's a gross mischaracterization, it's neocon propaganda packaged for the right. Not surprising given that it's from a Saudi newspaper, they fully support the moderate headchoppers in Syria, lowlife jihadis who have been defeated by the coalition of Syrian nationalists, Lebanon's Hezbollah, Iran and Russia, who have among other achievements have saved one of the oldest Christian communities in the world.

This is the head of that coalition, and here he is praising liberalism:

Pompeo is full of s..., trying to claim that Iran is in bed with al-Qaeda, this is a stupid joke that only the most naive neocons and neolibs could buy. He's one of the swampier appointments in the Trump administration. Other than Rex Tillerson, most of the foreign policy appointments were driven by Bibi and his pointman Kushner, financed by Adelson, who has finally kicked the bucket today. Tillerson was driven out by both Kushner and the neoliberal Dems, because he wasn't hostile enough against Russia and was not completely in Israel's pocket.

mccainfake.jpg

Note that both Facebook and Twitter have banned Iran. I think Twitter was initially triggered when the president of Iran president recently tweeted against the GMO vaccines, saying they were very dangerous and thus banned from his country. It's kind of weird how the leader of a backwards fanatic islamic country is more right and more concerned about the health of his people than our leaders...

Troller

Pelican
Iran funds liberals.

Here´s a different link:

"During the 40-minute interview in Farsi, Sassanian said tentacles of Iran’s political influence reached not just into regional governments of Syria and Iraq, but beyond to Canada and “the Democrats in the U.S.”

I bet some of those mickey mouse and donald duck accounts are for liberals.

Easy_C

Peacock
That’s not unexpected. When the system is as corrupt as it is the societal immune system doesn’t work and there’s nothing to prevent this kind of influence.

BiggNastee

Woodpecker
The most horrible thing if we were going to get into a major conflict like this would be is we just end up with more questions.. does Trump even have a say in what the military is doing right now? He would most definitely get blamed.

I guess better just not to think about it and pray for the best.