The Coming War with Iran

Peacock
Gold Member
If I ran Iran or any other power at odds with the USA, I would fund liberal causes as well. No easier way to defeat the USA than to fund the best destruction force within the USA.

What would be the point of funding liberal causes that already have the full political and financial support of corporate America, the bankster class (hello Soros), NGOs and the US government? Do you see the futility here? Furthermore, Iran doesn't have deep pockets, their economy is already strained.

As well if they funded say, antiwar leftist groups, it would be known and would end up undermining the reputation and mission of these groups. Russia has the same predicament, they are ideologically aligned with the nationalist right in Europe for example, but they would get clobbered PR wise if they did that. They tried to get close to the NRA for example with Maria Butina, and it backfired badly.

They're just not very good at projecting soft power. The Soviets were much better at this, but that was because they were propped up and relayed by western oligarchs like Victor Rothschild, who was the head of his clan in the UK and a Soviet spy. They had a very deep and influential communist network across the West that did their bidding.

The Chinese do some ideological virtue signaling, "piling on" with BLM just to highlight the notion that the US is a racist society (which is true, but in the very opposite way from the BLM/liberal framework with whites being the persecuted group, esp white males) but their MO is more about buying up corrupt politicians like Biden or Mitch. Unlike the trotskyites running the US, they don't give a crap about the political systems in foreign countries, they believe that their system of authoritarian nationalist Confucianism only works in their country. That's why they don't impose their politics on third world countries the way the US and EU for example impose homoglobo on African countries or EE as conditions for loans or trade deals.

Troller

Pelican
"Iran doesn't have deep pockets,"

I would say 1B isn´t spare change.

London, 2 Oct – Slovenia has launched an investigation into claims that its biggest state-owned bank, Nova Ljubljanska Banka (NLB), laundered almost €1bn from Iran between 2008 and 2010, breaking international sanctions and potentially contributing to the financing of terrorism.

First reported back in July, it is believed that 40-50 daily transactions transferred money through NLB to over 30,000 accounts using obviously fake names like Donald Duck and Mickey Mouse.

It´s common knowledge for right wing politicians to know Mickey Mouse iranian accounts were used to fund leftists.

Russia is probably funding right wing. Iran and China are without a doubt funding leftists and destroying western society. It´s in their own interest. Why would Russia fund leftists when they want to destroy them? Demorats have been good to Iran. Or you disagree? There´s 400 million reasons saying you should agree.

Russians, Iran or chinese are enemies of the west. This is not zionist or whatever you want to call it. It´s reality. If this means we should go to war. No. Of course not. But realize they are actively subverting/atacking western democracies. And tackle those efforts. Russians are not a big threat. They are christians. I could be wrong. But Iran or China are.
It´s strange how people believe the all world likes west. No they don´t. If tomorrow west burns they would pop champagne in many capitals. Specially arab countries and of course Beijing. The Iraq invasion destroyed US reputation.

Last edited:

Jünger

Ostrich
9/11 opened the gates to the Patriot Act, whose core had already been written way back in 1994 by one Joe Biden.

1/6 opens the gate to the War on Domestic Terror and the Patriot Act from Hell, 2.0, on steroids (here is the 2019 draft ), the full 20,000 pages casually springing up from the sea like Venus, the day after, immediately ready to roll.

And as the inevitable companion to Patriot Act 2.0, there will be war overseas, with the return in full force, unencumbered, of what former CIA analyst Ray McGovern memorably christened the MICIMATT (Military-Industrial-Congressional-Intelligence-Media-Academia-Think Tank) complex.

And when MICIMATT starts the next war, every single protest will be branded as domestic terrorism.

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
Russians, Iran or chinese are enemies of the west. This is not zionist or whatever you want to call it. It´s reality. If this means we should go to war. No. Of course not. But realize they are actively subverting/atacking western democracies. And tackle those efforts. Russians are not a big threat. They are christians. I could be wrong. But Iran or China are.
It´s strange how people believe the all world likes west. No they don´t. If tomorrow west burns they would pop champagne in many capitals. Specially arab countries and of course Beijing. The Iraq invasion destroyed US reputation.

If you as a people were bombed and discarded as trash by a bloc of countries far from you and you didnt have a bit of hatred for them I'd question you but Irans hatred for its enemies (US, NATO, Saudi and Israel) is unfounded in your eyes?

The ME wouldn't be anything like it is today if it wasn't for those I mentioned above.

Why can we sell arms to Saudi and other Gulf states who use them to bomb civilians but then threaten other countries for defending themselves or doing the same?

Iran using its resources to fight the scourge of the MIC and Israel by ensuring the surrounding countries do not flip to its enemies.

Iraq, Syria, Yemen. All of these countries were targeted because they want Iran. Our bases surround Iran, not vice versa.

Ofcourse Iran will want to undermine us because their very existence is threatened. And lets not forget it is the West which was responsible for the current Iranian government and not the Iranians themselves.

Troller

Pelican
If you as a people were bombed and discarded as trash by a bloc of countries far from you and you didnt have a bit of hatred for them I'd question you but Irans hatred for its enemies (US, NATO, Saudi and Israel) is unfounded in your eyes?

The ME wouldn't be anything like it is today if it wasn't for those I mentioned above.

Why can we sell arms to Saudi and other Gulf states who use them to bomb civilians but then threaten other countries for defending themselves or doing the same?

Iran using its resources to fight the scourge of the MIC and Israel by ensuring the surrounding countries do not flip to its enemies.

Iraq, Syria, Yemen. All of these countries were targeted because they want Iran. Our bases surround Iran, not vice versa.

Ofcourse Iran will want to undermine us because their very existence is threatened. And lets not forget it is the West which was responsible for the current Iranian government and not the Iranians themselves.
Why should I care about Iranians? I care about Europe/US and christians. I don´t care if they´re existence is threatened. If they weaken by any means or form western democracies that needs to be stopped. The jews with their guilt bullshit really brainwashed some people. Should I feel guilt for what my ancestors did and because of that let iranians take advantage of my country? weaken my country? I would bomb Iran today if it would mean people in west would live better. Iran or any other country. I don´t care about any other countries except US/Europe and christian countries (armenians, etc). Now Iranian war is being pushed by jews. Israelis paranoid lunatics. It´s not only jews. But in this case it´s probably a perk given to them. I would bomb Israel also. And put all liberal jews in gas chambers. Or prison and reeducation camps. If possible I would steal all other countries resources and put them in west. I don´t think chinese are being wrong by exploiting africans. My issue is it´s not being done by westerners. Because westerners became weak. Any enemy of the west. Any liberal communist should be put down like a dog and the ones who support them. I care about my family. My friends. And other christians. That´s it. Liberalism and it´s true form communism is killing western countries.
When people discuss ME they start talking about shiites and sunnits. And all that bullshit. It´s all worthless. Arabs are dumb as f. They have oil. They are lazy. It´s also hot as hell. Real threat is chinese and western elite who sponsors them. Truth be told. Chinese buy iranian oil.

Last edited:
Lots of activity lately in the Eastern Syrian region

Israeli surveillance drones are likely operating from the al Asad airbase in Anbar Province. Israelis are probably also operating from US bases in YPG held Northern Syria

Jets come in from Israel - Jordan - US controlled al Tanf region

There also many army exercises underway right now, the naval exercise being just one of them

Last edited:

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
Why should I care about Iranians? I care about Europe/US and christians. I don´t care if they´re existence is threatened. If they weaken by any means or form western democracies that needs to be stopped. The jews with their guilt bullshit really brainwashed some people. Should I feel guilt for what my ancestors did and because of that let iranians take advantage of my country? weaken my country? I would bomb Iran today if it would mean people in west would live better. Iran or any other country. I don´t care about any other countries except US/Europe and christian countries (armenians, etc).

This is the most pathetic post I have ever responded to on this forum. Our democracies are false, our leaders are weak, our culture is vapid and hollowed out and people like you dont care because your feelings get hurt like some woman on twitter.

I hope our countries fail and Iran stays firm against Jewish and other satanic forces in this world. Its a pipe dream however because these people, people you like to support and cheer on as "democracies" are going to murder millions more.

If you are so excited to kill Iranians then sign up like the good little globalist slave you are and fight them when the war comes.

Jünger

Ostrich
Q: What is your stance on U.S. military intervention in the Middle East?
We need to do everything we can to support Israel in the region. We can’t allow Iran to reign over them in any shape or form.

Troller

Pelican
This is the most pathetic post I have ever responded to on this forum. Our democracies are false, our leaders are weak, our culture is vapid and hollowed out and people like you dont care because your feelings get hurt like some woman on twitter.

I hope our countries fail and Iran stays firm against Jewish and other satanic forces in this world. Its a pipe dream however because these people, people you like to support and cheer on as "democracies" are going to murder millions more.

If you are so excited to kill Iranians then sign up like the good little globalist slave you are and fight them when the war comes.

I despise communism and whoever supports it. If Iran is supporting communists in their own self interest or whatever reason it´s irrelevant to me. What I care is my family, friends, west and christians. I care much more with what´s happening with Armenian christians. Slaughtered. You know there are french combatants going to Armenia to fight for christians?

I do not get excited with killings. It´s a human waste. It´s a waste. I believe in human dignity. I know wars makes us dependable on government. And elites are government. Governments are comprised of elites factions. More wars more dependable. If you leech the government. It´s great.

You´re weak. An effeminate version of a SJW. Your speech and lack of pride on who you are. Or your civilization is embarassing. Be proud of what you are. And fight communism. In any shape or form. Wether it comes from Iranians, chinese, or inside western countries. It´s an ongoing fight. Time for bullshit and crybabies is over. Unfortunately. Because we are being hunted. The playbook west has applied to other countries is being applied to us. People are still not grasping reality. Worry about yourself. You better be doing it.

MilvianForce

Sparrow

I despise communism and whoever supports it. If Iran is supporting communists in their own self interest or whatever reason it´s irrelevant to me. What I care is my family, friends, west and christians. I care much more with what´s happening with Armenian christians. Slaughtered. You know there are french combatants going to Armenia to fight for christians?

I do not get excited with killings. It´s a human waste. It´s a waste. I believe in human dignity. I know wars makes us dependable on government. And elites are government. Governments are comprised of elites factions. More wars more dependable. If you leech the government. It´s great.

You´re weak. An effeminate version of a SJW. Your speech and lack of pride on who you are. Or your civilization is embarassing. Be proud of what you are. And fight communism. In any shape or form. Wether it comes from Iranians, chinese, or inside western countries. It´s an ongoing fight. Time for bullshit and crybabies is over. Unfortunately. Because we are being hunted. The playbook west has applied to other countries is being applied to us. People are still not grasping reality. Worry about yourself. You better be doing it.
Fun fact: there’s Christians in Iran. You going to run a covert operation on swooping them out before you go on your bombing spree? I hope so. I’m not a fan of communism myself, but when America throws sanctions on Iran and Israel pokes them with the stick constantly what other government do you expect them to turn to? Russia and China are happy to provide them with any military needs, you think they’d sit quietly? Every country that can, will, defend itself for its people.

Iranians aren’t communists, they wanted democracy and it didn’t work out too well, brush up on the history. Iran was never invaded or destabilized because it was a communist leaning nation.

Iran is only on our radar because of Israel. It wasn’t Iranians who flew planes into the twin towers. It’s not Iranians spreading Wahabi Islam. Iran is a threat becuase Israel pulled the US into their little game and Iran will do what it has to do protect itself which is through cyber attacks etc.

Peacock
Gold Member
Biden-and-Bibi2-600x424.jpg

Look at the body language, Bibi bossing Sleepy Joe, who is looking meek, mirroring him, and is also dressed like an Israeli politician (no necktie).

Biden started out thinking he could revive Obama's Iran deal, which was actually pretty good, Trump only scrapped it because he's also Bibi's b1tch. It only took a couple of days for Biden to buckle.

Last edited:

Peacock
Gold Member

Iran and Hezbollah have saved the Christian communities of Syria and Iraq, some of the oldest Christian communities if not the oldest, that is a fact. In some parts of Syria Christians still speak the language of Christ, Arameic, which is a nearly extinct semitic language.

Israel, NATO and the Gulf Countries have been funding and arming jihadis in those countries who have slaughtered Christians. They are also arming Kurds who have been ethnically cleansing Christian Arabs.

Biden's people are really big on the Kurds, because there is a tremendous deal of BS leftist propaganda about them being woke ragheads, so the average antifa worships the Kurdish cause. In fact Kurds are Persian gypsy tribes that have settled in the region after ethnically cleansing Armenia and Christian Assyria, working with the masonic columns of the Young Turks. This is somewhat reminiscent of the genocide of devout Christians in regions like the Vendee during the French Revolution a century before that by the masonic French revolutionaries.