The Coming War with Iran

DanielH

Pelican
Orthodox
This thread was created in 2014. Is the war still coming?
Maybe. Trump interrupted their plans long enough it might not be practical to have a direct war with Iran anymore. While occupied with Iran, Russia and China would be given free reign to do whatever they want which I don't think our controllers are willing to risk. We're not the Superpower capable of fighting two simultaneously wars we once were.

Maybe. Trump interrupted their plans long enough it might not be practical to have a direct war with Iran anymore. While occupied with Iran, Russia and China would be given free reign to do whatever they want which I don't think our controllers are willing to risk. We're not the Superpower capable of fighting two simultaneously wars we once were.

I was no fan of Obama. He was a disaster for the country. But maybe the best foreign policy move of the last 25 years for the USA was Obama giving Iran their pallet of cash. Iran was able to use the cash to upgrade their military technology.

I think Trump and the nation was surprised that Iran boldly hit a US military base with their ballistic missiles. I believe between the impressive accuracy of these missiles + the fact Iran had no fear to strike us, struck fear in the hearts of Trump and his MIC cronies. The attack may have ended any hope of the MIC getting their full scale conventional war with Iran. Between Iran's advanced military technology, the topography of the country, mountains giving great natural advantages, and their citizen's desire to protect their homeland (as illustrated in the 1980-88 war against Iraq) the cost of American soldier life would be astronomical if we try a conventional war with Iran.

If the US never starts a conventional war with Iran, and it is just proxy wars for the next few decades, then Obama may have done more to save the USA than any other president post JFK. And as bad as Obama was, I would be very happy to have to admit this if it means we never go to war against Iran.

Peacock
Gold Member

Trump did scrap the JCPOA (aka the Iran Deal), which ratcheted tensions with Iran. He did however hold back a bit in Syria and Iraq, though not as much as we are lead to believe. He basically tried to appease both his America First base and his zionist megadonors.

We're going to reach peak Thucydides in the next 2-4 years, that gap when a rising power can still be challenged militarily by the standing power. This is where there will be maximum chance of a war in Iran, which could easily escalate to a world war on three main fronts: Ukraine, Taiwan and Iran/Iraq/Syria.

If we can get by without a major conflagration this decade, chances are we will have a more stable situation with two blocks who will avoid war as they're equally matched.

The main question going forward is whether the globalists will lose their straglehold on the West, in which case there will be immediate detente with Russia. or whether the nationalists will lose out to neoliberalism in Russia, in which case China will be badly isolated. But it's very unlikely that China will veer off its course of neo-Confucian authoritarian nationalism.

Trump did scrap the JCPOA (aka the Iran Deal), which ratcheted tensions with Iran. He did however hold back a bit in Syria and Iraq, though not as much as we are lead to believe. He basically tried to appease both his America First base and his zionist megadonors.

We're going to reach peak Thucydides in the next 2-4 years, that gap when a rising power can still be challenged militarily by the standing power. This is where there will be maximum chance of a war in Iran, which could easily escalate to a world war on three main fronts: Ukraine, Taiwan and Iran/Iraq/Syria.

If we can get by without a major conflagration this decade, chances are we will have a more stable situation with two blocks who will avoid war as they're equally matched.

The main question going forward is whether the globalists will lose their straglehold on the West, in which case there will be immediate detente with Russia. or whether the nationalists will lose out to neoliberalism in Russia, in which case China will be badly isolated. But it's very unlikely that China will veer off its course of neo-Confucian authoritarian nationalism.
It appears China is already being infected with neo-liberalism. Divorce rates are going up, marriage age is increasing, TV/media is starting to reflect the US from 20 years ago. Big Wall Street firms are very heavily invested in China, and it isn't just to make some extra money. Trump gave Wall Street $5 trillion to pump up the stock market during coronavirus and a lot of that money was invested into Chinese stocks.

The only countries that seem to be holding out are Syria, Iran and North Korea, and boy if those countries are not the "axis of evil" by every leader on both sides in the western countries. And this is why I think there is still a possibility of war with Iran, despite how much lives it would cost.

I hope China and/ or Russia can hold out, but they are certainly in the crosshairs of the globalist elites.

Peacock
Gold Member
The divorce rates didn't just rise by themselves in the West, the dislocation of the family was mostly engineered. The Chinese understand social engineering as well as any other country, their efforts go the opposite way from the West, they are bolstering marriage:

The new civil code will be in place starting from 2021, making it harder for couples to file a divorce or make choices in their marriages.

Meanwhile, long-hoped-for reforms on same-sex marriage were not discussed in the annual legislative meetings, despite having a significant amount of support. The new civil code will continue to use the definition from 1950, which sees marriage as a legal covenant between one man and one woman.

The CCP’s media mouthpiece, People’s Daily, claims that the clause requiring a 30-day cooling-off period is a way to deter careless divorces and strengthen family stability. The new law is supposed to help couples think carefully about marriage and establish family virtues and good social orders. These views are also echoed by the state news agency, Xinhua, which called the new proposals in the civil code the legal guarantee of securing “a harmonious family and society.”

With a need to push for higher birth rates to combat the aging population problems, the Chinese regime started to abandon its once-progressive ideas of promoting gender equality to increase the labor force participation rate. Instead, the authorities have started to adopt more conservative-leaning values such as “family unity” and “traditional virtue,” encouraging women to “get married and raise children.”

"gender equality remains a distant goal, and conditions are actually worsening. For the fifth year in a row, China has slipped down the rankings of the World Economic Forum’s global gender gap index; its gender gap widening even as other countries narrow theirs. Ranked 57th (of 139 countries) in 2008, China is now 103rd (of 149 countries).

In some areas gender discrimination is blatant. Nearly a fifth of postings for national civil service jobs listed a requirement or preference for male candidates; a trend repeated in advertisements for prestigious positions in other industries too, according to a 2018 Human Rights Watch report.

“The state-mandated definition of work only means moving women outside the domestic realm, not men retreating inside to do ‘women’s work’,” Xiao told Al Jazeera. “This unequal gendered division of labour was not seriously questioned, which left a certain room for the return of male centrism in post-Mao China.”

In recent years, government relations with women’s rights groups have soured, with high-profile arrests of feminist activists and limits placed on the work of civil society. Online censorship of women’s topics has also increased.

Rebecca Karl, a history professor at New York University with a focus on China, said that that “economic imperative” first emerged after the global financial crisis of 2008, and the government has since promoted messaging designed to “coerce women to return to the home so as to free up remaining employment for men,” she said.

Earlier this year President Xi Jinping called on women to “shoulder the responsibilities of taking care of the old and young.” This shift is largely responsible for the drop in China’s gender index, Karl said. “Coming on the heels of a steady decline since the 1980s in women’s economic, social, and political positions – at all levels of the social structure – the post-2008 decline has been particularly precipitous.”

Basically their government is doing exactly what should be done in order to preserve the family, shutting down feminists, heavily promoting nationalism and traditional genders in their media, not discriminating against males in the workplace, and even pulling a page out of the NASDAP's playbook to restore their economy and promote families in 1930s Germany. Their task is helped by the fact that their economy is constantly growing. I don't think they're going to fall into the same traps that are ruining S. Korean or Japanese societies.

BiggNastee

Woodpecker
I was no fan of Obama. He was a disaster for the country. But maybe the best foreign policy move of the last 25 years for the USA was Obama giving Iran their pallet of cash. Iran was able to use the cash to upgrade their military technology.

I think Trump and the nation was surprised that Iran boldly hit a US military base with their ballistic missiles. I believe between the impressive accuracy of these missiles + the fact Iran had no fear to strike us, struck fear in the hearts of Trump and his MIC cronies. The attack may have ended any hope of the MIC getting their full scale conventional war with Iran. Between Iran's advanced military technology, the topography of the country, mountains giving great natural advantages, and their citizen's desire to protect their homeland (as illustrated in the 1980-88 war against Iraq) the cost of American soldier life would be astronomical if we try a conventional war with Iran.

If the US never starts a conventional war with Iran, and it is just proxy wars for the next few decades, then Obama may have done more to save the USA than any other president post JFK. And as bad as Obama was, I would be very happy to have to admit this if it means we never go to war against Iran.
The irony of all your posts about Trump being fake(owned) but then act like Obama actually had control. I love your opinion but I'm confused here, sir..

The irony of all your posts about Trump being fake(owned) but then act like Obama actually had control. I love your opinion but I'm confused here, sir..

Well, when I say "Obama", I mean his team. But very few in the DNC donor ranks supported Obama's move to give Iran cash, so I would actually consider it a very brave move on his part.

At the time I thought it was dumb, but years later I see that it might be the best foreign policy move in decades. If so, props to him and his team for keeping us out of a war with Iran.

BiggNastee

Woodpecker
Well, when I say "Obama", I mean his team. But very few in the DNC donor ranks supported Obama's move to give Iran cash, so I would actually consider it a very brave move on his part.

At the time I thought it was dumb, but years later I see that it might be the best foreign policy move in decades. If so, props to him and his team for keeping us out of a war with Iran.
At this point it still just seems to be 'bread and circuses'

Russians bombed an oil refinery in northern Syria being used to sell oil to finance anti-Syrian terrorists.

Looks like retaliation for US bombing Damascus.
That oil is from the Rumeilan oilfields in Deir Ezzor province. There is somewhat of an agreement between the Syrian Government and the SDF on the benefits of this trade.

Lately the SDF has been ramping up production, the Americans (who guard the oilfields) even (allegedly) brought in a Western company to upgrade the infrastructure

The oil is mainly transported to the oil markets in the Turkish held areas and from there on brought to Turkey. Wouldn't be surprised if there is big corruption going on here, couple of years back Erdo's son was running a scheme that made him profit for millions of USD by selling ISIS oil on the Turkish black market

Today the Russians (again, allegedly) informed both Turkey and the SDF that the oil theft is over.

Average IQ by Arab country
Iraq 87
Jordan 86
Kuwait 86
Syria 83
Lebanon 82
Saudi Arabia 81

All the money and advanced weaponry in the world can't make up for having a populace with a lower IQ than American blacks.
Arab militias that have a nationalist/religious ideology can be pretty savage.

It probably has more to do with failed nation-building (which breeds corruption/nepotism), tribalism, conscription armies and low morale

Turkey will enter the fray in Yemen. Or so it seems at least. Their recruiting efforts amongst the infamous Syrian headchopperbrigades have leaked out. What the Saudis are mostly after though is their drones + drone warfare experience.

From 'sources' on Twitter. Take it with a grain of salt if you will

1h
source close IRCG
.Agreements have been reached between Riyadh and Ankara for Turkey's limited entry to support the Saudi coalition to prevent the release of Ma'rib, and Turkey can be more free in Yemen despite the Saudi blockade in recent years.

4h
Saudi Arabia asked Turkey for support in its war on Yemen, so Turkey agreed ... and the Turkish presence would be logistical and military support, training and providing Turkish "marches" to deter the "Houthi militia" ...

This move is a bit of a surprise as Turkey and Saudi Arabia are regional adversaries in several theaters. The schism mostly revolves around Turkey's support for Muslim Brotherhood movements in the ME, and it's friendly stance towards Qatar.

But who knows what they've been offered.

In related news:

Al Qaida (which is very active on the Al Bayda front) states it will soon enter the battle in Marib

Easy_C

Peacock
Something seems to be brewing. Between the cyber attacks on Russia, movements around Syria, and some suspicious activities in the Crimea it seems people know something is coming too.

Yesterday three US weapon transports were targeted in Iraq

The Iran Deal is dead it seems. The imposter Biden Administration has been window dressing and has no desire whatsoever to revive it

Not entirely related but the Patriot AD systems are making a mockery out of themselves in Saudi Arabia. Some say it's the operators incompetence but I personally think it goes very much hand in hand with the rising popularity of the Russian S400 worldwide.

Peacock
Gold Member
EwmaktzWYAo5l9T

0674792bff737a38102dfe479a59363f.jpg

The Central Park Five raped a jogger to near death, and got a $41 million settlement for their troubles, and a Ken Burns documentary lionizing them...

Last edited:
@Troller posted in The War on Russia thread about the US' aim for war in Lebanon.

I'll reply to that post in this thread. I don't think the Stolen Biden Administration aims for war in Lebanon. What they aim for instead is a take-over through destabilisation/ civil unrest. Lebanon is facing massive sanctions right now and their currency is on the same level as the Syrian lira, which means it's in the gutter

The current President (their political system is sectarian) is Michel Aoun of a Christian faction that is not hostile against Hezbollah. He needs to get out as to curb Iranian influence, and isolate Hezbollah. Saudis are ready to turn on the money shower. Last week Elijah J Magier reported that the British have been building a string of secret bases alongside the Syrian border.

I also strongly encourage people to follow Elijah J Magnier on stuff related to Lebanon. He is Lebanese himself (handle is not his real name) and has very close sources in Hezbollah and the Iraqi militias. His rants, articles in 6+ languages and spiteful posts can be discarded