The Coming War with Iran

La Águila Negra

Ostrich
Protestant
Georgia has entered the fray. One thing that wasn't mentioned in post #1659 is that the 2020 Artsakh War has led to the Goris-Kapan road being cut (territory now controlled by Azeris). This road is the only access point Iran has to its rather friendly Armenian neighbor.

The Azeris started this by sending Iranian trucks and vehicles back

Georgia has, by doing this, cut off Armenian traffic to Russia

Screenshot_20211005_165808_compress70.jpg

La Águila Negra

Ostrich
Protestant
Last edited:
The UN2030 Agreement mentioned here is the Unesco2030 Agreement. I didn't look it up but assume those are not the same.

When studying the ways of the globalists in areas their power isn't as entrenched as the West their modus operandi becomes very clear.

Worm themselves into the educational system and corrupt the young.

View attachment 34057

--

CIA informants killed and arrested in China/Iran

How much do you want to bet they were communicating with their informants over Viber or Whatsapp

La Águila Negra

Ostrich
Protestant
US soldiers in Yemen. Weren't they supposed to have left?

More big things happening. The all but in name China-Russian alliance with the Iranians as a junior partner and the fast rising importance of the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation

Lebanon is now completely broke. No energy, no money

AL Sadr won the elections in Iraq. Serious anti-iranian Shia movement now in power. Has already stated he will dissolve pro-Iran militias. If he pulls that through country might relapse to civil war status

La Águila Negra

Ostrich
Protestant
There has been an assassination attempt on the Iraqi PM by flying an explosive laden drone into his house/personal office. The PM apparently has minor injuries.

There are also rumors of a coup.

As always within minutes Hezbollah/Iran/Syria started being accused

I will soon update this thread as in my opinion geopolitics trumps all. However at times it feels almost inappropriate to talk about these things as the totalitarian system is built up with faulty medical procedures killing scores of people at home.

Last edited:
There has been an assassination attempt on the Iraqi PM by flying an explosive laden drone into his house/personal office. The PM apparently has minor injuries.

There are also rumors of a coup.

As always within minutes Hezbollah/Iran/Syria started being accused

I will soon update this thread as in my opinion geopolitics trumps all. However at times it feels almost inappropriate to talk about these things as the totalitarian system is built up with faulty medical procedures killing scores of people at home.
As always, love your updates and analysis.

And brother I feel you. Covid and vax tyranny right in our face is making geopolitics seem almost like a dilettante musing, however we still need to find the energy to pay attention. Thanks for this and looking forward to hearing your take.

La Águila Negra

Ostrich
Protestant
Strange story, the US Embassy in Yemen has been closed since the Houthi takeover of Sanaa in 2015

I did some research and apparently there were about 25 Yemeni staffers in the building, indicating that the US is running some sort of backdoor, below the surface diplomacy (read subversion/ regime change operation) in the country.

Will be interesting to see if there were actual American passport holders in that building. We will find out soon.

For those who are wondering why the Houthi would allow that diplomatic mission to continue unofficially, the US of course has a lot of cards to play here. Yemen is being starved to death through the US-UK-Saudi-UAE imposed land-sea blockade. It could be that some compromises were allowed in return for this mission to continue.

Last edited:

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
I'm seeing more videos from ISIS coming out of Iraq where they are executing police, officials and random civilians. This is exactly what they were doing prior to their first outing which culminated in the Syrian wing of ISIS having control over large swathes of the country until the Russians started killing them...because the coalition didn't want to kill them.

Useful idiots and all that.

Considering the large geo-political movements from Israel and the US recently is it possible they are funneling moderate headcutters into and around Iraq to then destabilise the Iran-Iraq border?

It worked well for Syria and whilst I understand Iran is not Syria in the slightest it would pose a significant problem if that border were to become compromised. And lets not forget Azerbaijan used the moderate headcutters and NATO help to murder Armenians recently.

Are they actually going for it you think? The pieces are there to be moved from what I can tell.

Pointy Elbows

Woodpecker
Orthodox
My theory was that the Syrian conflict was a field for us to agitate our way to escalation to an Iranian conflict. the whole Shia-alliance. Well Russia interrupted and the moderate headchoppers were neutralized there. So you bet, why not send them to chop moderately along the Iran-Iraq border (or as you mentioned Azerbaijan). Anything to agitate and escalate.

This is all about pressure points trying to spark a decisive act between Iran & US. They want us "decisively engaged" and "committed to the fight."

Bannic

Sparrow
Catholic
Israel have been using diplomatic channels requesting info on status of military alliances. They will probably pull something on Iran.

Last edited: