The Coming War with Iran

Nelson12

Sparrow
Catholic
According to Open Doors a charity highlighting the persecution of Christians, Iran is in the top 10. Are Christians really persecuted or is this propaganda?

I’ve read that they recognise Christianity as a minority religion and that we have our own schools and that our meat consumption doesn’t have to be halal but is that for show?

I‘m English so would I be risking arrest if I visited the country when the covid restrictions relax (if it relaxes)? :)

Last edited:

Peacock
Catholic
Gold Member
It's a show of force and solidarity with Russia from Iran. The fact that all the missiles hit their targets, in an area that is supposedly an American fortress ringed with Patriot batteries, shows these AA systems are ineffective. This is a definite weakness in the US military arsenal, one that is particularly sensitive because Iran has a pretty deep rocket inventory and is capable of making the US or Israel pay a heavy price should they bomb Iran on a larger scale.

This is also a major psychological signal to the region that the 800lb gorilla that has been colonizing the middle east ever since Teddy Roosevelt's grandson Kermit, head of the local ClA branch, overthrew Mossadegh's democratically elected government of Iran in 1953, that this gorilla isn't as powerful as it once was, and that a new coalition of young lions is ready to challlenge the lion king...

Peacock
Catholic
Gold Member
Apparently Iran landed a couple of missiles into the Mossad headquarters in Erbil (Kurd region capital in Iraq) during a high-level meeting, and took out 9 Israeli colonels. Can't confirm the body count, but it does look like they hit the Israeli intel output in the Erbil green zone: