The concept ‘White Privilege’ is Hateful and Bigoted

"All white people have privilege," say the people who claim it's racist to make a blanket statement about a race of people. I have always seen passed this lie even when I was blue-pilled. I have a really good friend who is black who happens to be upper middle-class and his family is very financially stable. I was raised in a lower-class family and I don't see how I have privilege over him just because of my skin color.

LeoniusD

Pelican
It seems to me that white people talk about white privilege a lot more than all the other colors of people talk about it.

Aloha!
Must be the white fragility talking when they are being taught since elementary school that they are evil and enjoy some mythical privilege. Surprising that the people who created their country and culture are now being berated by people who sold and bought slaves in the 1960s how terrible and immoral white folk are. Really surprising that they even talk about it.

Obviously people on the left - especially rich women are often that way. On lady recounted the story of a born-rich leading SJW and university professor. She said from her personal life that she herself was at fear of being seated next to the black workers at her father's company during the company picnic. She thought that all white people have this problem. Those people are usually the biggest most insane sjws - and with full power and privilege being from a well-connected upper-class family.

My personal experience with all races was mainly positive and despite not having any black people around in my youth I had zero racial animosity whatsoever. Guess that uppity broad turned SJWs got her wisdom from her upper-class environment that may or may not have had experiences with the black crime stats. But even when you consider crime stats, your black coworkers are surely good people so having picnic with them should have been a welcome experience and not something to be feared in trepidation. Tells you all really about those psychopaths at the top. At least people at the bottom have sometimes cleaned toilets with other races and don't think twice about it. Sure - some may be aware of crime stats, but that should not color your personal experiences.

The statments of the SJWs being the real racists may indeed be true especially with the upper class SJWs.

-----------

As for the things like white privilege or crap like that - that is all part and parcel of the biological Marxism started in the 1960s. Plenty of dissenters like Yuri Bezmenov recognized it for what it was going back in the 1970s. It did not start in the 90s, it became just visible in the 90s while it was already taught at some colleges in the 60s. The marxist ideology will destroy the west and we can see how it will happen. (And it seems to have been planned even way before the 1960s - going back to the 30s at think tanks and foundations. In the 60s it was rolled out at colleges.)

If you think that you can remain a scientific and economic leader while having feminist and SJW classes in basic STEM and corporations - then you are mistaken. The retards at feminist physics argue whether 2 plus 2 equals 4. Sooner or later those genius engineers will populate the real life science and R&D departments. When that happens, then you can kiss goodbye to any advances. The talented engineers would rather move to Bejing than to continue working under a retard female Bolshevik graduate.

Days of Broken Arrows

Crow
Gold Member
One more thing I forgot to add to my earlier comment:

"White people" is a blanket term that dehumanizes a very diverse group of people -- while also erasing their individual histories.

"White" encompasses the Italians, the Irish, and people from the Middle East. You have to be kidding to tell me each of these groups benefited from "privilege" in their original countries or when they came to the United States. All of them faced discrimination.

Then there are Russians who have families who were completely oppressed by the old Soviet Union, and British working class people, who more or less live in a caste system.

This is just a start. I'm sure a real historian could make a much longer list.

LeoniusD

Pelican
I suppose that's what it is.

The educational system in the US was made by white people. Then it teaches white kids that they are bad. Its very strange.

Aloha!
True - though that is how it looks like when a society has been subverted at the top.

The Japs and Chinese simply are not woke enough when asked by western whites and fellow whites: 'When will you stop being racist and finally admit to hating yourself and disavow your yellow privilege? What's wrong with you, why won't you admit that your culture, religion, heritage, history, ancestors and your children - that you are all scum? Only then can you join the side of the good yellows!'

PillBoxer

Sparrow
Time to get Asians into the white privilege bag:

View attachment 26975
Many aware Asians knew this was coming anyway. Next are gonna be Indians after that. They are coming for you brown bastards too. ;) Fellow White privilege will however remain a myth - those people have suffered too much already.
There is a similar discrimination in the school district my kids will attend. When considering an application for transfer within in schools in the district, preference is given to blacks and hispanics, while whites and asians are in their own separate bucket and given lesser consideration. It's not even a secret, it's right on the website.

To quote:

Majority-to-Minority Transfer​

Students may transfer from a school where the student's ethnic group is over 50 percent of the school's population to a school where the student's ethnic group is less than 50 percent of the school's population. The purpose of the majority-to-minority transfer is to complement the District's student assignments and promote diversity throughout the District. For the purpose of majority-to-minority transfers, two ethnic groups are defined as 1) Black (and not of Hispanic origin) and Hispanic students and 2) American Indian/Alaskan Native, Asian, Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander and White (and not of Hispanic origin) students. Majority-to-Minority transfers will be based on available space (i.e., non-frozen schools).

I've always felt that this policy would be overturned if anyone ever filed a lawsuit, but they'd just replace it with another similar policy that achieves the same end.

I also don't understand how this policy serves any real desire by the school district to provide opportunity when it also allows privileged blacks and hispanics to move kids around to preferred schools.

The use of the phrase "White Privilege" is a synonym for White Self-Preservation. Us White folks are supposed to commit suicide apparently. After all, it's only fair! I also notice that in Japan, Korea, China and all non-White majority countries have "Yellow Privilege" or "Brown Privilege". It seems that when a race establishes a country for themselves, they expect it to represent themselves. There is no "Black Privilege" since the only privilege blacks have in their own countries is the privilege to suffer from poverty, disease, and starvation.

Mr Gibbs

Woodpecker

“ In California there is an unspoken dynamic in which well-off, White, liberal boomers signal their loyalty to the woke cause by putting a BLM sign in their yard and are thus able enjoy the rest of their golden years, self-assured of their moral righteousness, all while the policies and rhetoric they have supported have ensured that their descendant’s quality of life will decline for generations.”

AlwaysMe

Sparrow
Remember who these scum are. They are the evil ones. Teach your children and grandchildren, to teach their children and grandchildren. We will be cold and dead in (probably) mass graves. But a time will come when our progeny will avenge what was done to their ancestors, their history and their birthright. And they should show no mercy and grant no quarter. That will be good, right and just and God will smile at what his children learned.

Toggle

Chicken
Remember who these scum are. They are the evil ones. Teach your children and grandchildren, to teach their children and grandchildren. We will be cold and dead in (probably) mass graves. But a time will come when our progeny will avenge what was done to their ancestors, their history and their birthright. And they should show no mercy and grant no quarter. That will be good, right and just and God will smile at what his children learned.

The time for action is this decade, beyond that there will not be enough progeny to change the tide.