The concept ‘White Privilege’ is Hateful and Bigoted

Towgunner

Kingfisher
Time to get Asians into the white privilege bag:

View attachment 26975
Many aware Asians knew this was coming anyway. Next are gonna be Indians after that. They are coming for you brown bastards too. ;) Fellow White privilege will however remain a myth - those people have suffered too much already.

This reveals the truth of the whole thing. And its an ugly truth about what's going on and an even uglier future if this continues. Asians are obviously a distinct racial group. In fact there are several ethnicities that compose the Asian race. And they're all distinct too. What's troubling here is that despite being a separate race from whites they should, therefore, be subject to the ills of this "white supremacist" system and subject to all the new protections entitled to non-whites et al, but they're not. Why?

Asians are a real problem for the left because it dispels their agenda and ideology. Asians were enslaved here too. They were mistreated and all that. Yet, they are the most successful demographic in America. They exceed whites. But, how can they if the system is so slanted and bias and pro-white and male at all the rest. How can this be?

Well, the answer is competence. Asians are not only smart but they're organized. They're not impulsive either. They revere things like family and tradition. Heck, Asians are awesome conservatives. I doubt they vote that way, but, that's another story and one that's a function of game theory. But, I suspect that will change.

So what's happening? I'll tell you. It boils down to the incompetent versus the competent. Race is just a canard here. Intersectionality is nothing more than an inversion of merit. Its somewhat obscure but the more intersectional points are added up the more wretched the person actually is and, therefore, the more incompetent they are. After all, its not like every woman isn't smart. Some are. And plenty of Blacks are very competent. But, note, a plain woman or plain black person is ranked, but ranked low. You only go higher if you put on some more qualifiers. And what of these qualifiers. Since the rubric of attributes that define intersectional points is relatively fixed and pre-defined only by the progressives you end up invariably with a predictable hierarchy that basically puts a street dwelling half if not entirely homeless prostitute who is a crossdresser on top. Such people aren't highly functional individuals.

The picture I'm painting is that this woke thing, this intersectional ideology is fundamentally anchored in incompetence. You can sense it in their rhetoric and in their policies. Incompetent people are embittered, jealous and envious. When you here that they desire to "burn it all down" including things like reason, science, the scientific method etc, etc all because it was originated by white men never mind the extreme benefits such things have yielded to society, one can only conclude that these people are very damaged and simply mad at being born.

And it is these people that are now making policy and if harris-biden wins they'll be running the country. harris is an intersectional candidate.

LeoniusD

Pelican
Here some Chinese railroad workers in the 19th century having some of their yellow privilege:

chinese-workers.jpg

The working conditions were brutal, though for most whites it was similar - even if they certainly received worse pay and far inferior safety conditions. They endured, later opened businesses and now their kids and great-great-great-kids are graduates of MIT and Harvard. Blacks are no longer held back. The few blacks who entered Harvard in the 1970s were super-smart.

And I agree - it's a matter of competence. Whites don'*t get their panties in a bunch if lots of Asians outcompete them in STEM. They focus more on it - who knows - maybe there is a racial tedency to gravitate towards those subjects even if most of it is likely cultural. But it does not matter - they succeed in a meritocratic system. The same goes for American Indians (from India).

The cultural marxists just want to prop up other groups artificially this way shafting whites, asians, indians - essentially every group which does better. By that logic you would have to demand equal racial and handicapped representation in the NBA too. Why not having them order to hire lots of Asians, Indians, wheelchaired players? Why not force them to hire a player without legs or arms in each team? It is the same retardation as giving a black, native american or 'Latino' guy extra points and merits when applying for MIT. I am sure plenty of wheelchair-bound men would like to play for the Lakers and you can likely find some talented 5'3 Chinese blokes who would like to get their million dollars wage too.

Give people more or less equal chances, equal pay for equal work - the rest will fall where it will. True meritocracy will never be achieved anyway since the elite can always pull a few strings for their progeny. We get that, but at least make it possible for a hard-working man of any race to make it to Harvard despite being from a dirt-poor family. That was the American dream and it used to be true for all races from the 60s to 80s where everyone could make it depending on wits and work. Now you have Indian-Americans faking to be black while the whitest Latino bastards up their South American heritage to get those marxist-brownie points while being whiter than John Smith. No wonder Elizabeth Warren was American Indian even back in her day - imagined 1% Indian still makes you native American. Suich a farce.

AlwaysMe

Sparrow
Here some Chinese railroad workers in the 19th century having some of their yellow privilege:

chinese-workers.jpg

The working conditions were brutal, though for most whites it was similar - even if they certainly received worse pay and far inferior safety conditions. They endured, later opened businesses and now their kids and great-great-great-kids are graduates of MIT and Harvard. Blacks are no longer held back. The few blacks who entered Harvard in the 1970s were super-smart.

And I agree - it's a matter of competence. Whites don'*t get their panties in a bunch if lots of Asians outcompete them in STEM. They focus more on it - who knows - maybe there is a racial tedency to gravitate towards those subjects even if most of it is likely cultural. But it does not matter - they succeed in a meritocratic system. The same goes for American Indians (from India).

The cultural marxists just want to prop up other groups artificially this way shafting whites, asians, indians - essentially every group which does better. By that logic you would have to demand equal racial and handicapped representation in the NBA too. Why not having them order to hire lots of Asians, Indians, wheelchaired players? Why not force them to hire a player without legs or arms in each team? It is the same retardation as giving a black, native american or 'Latino' guy extra points and merits when applying for MIT. I am sure plenty of wheelchair-bound men would like to play for the Lakers and you can likely find some talented 5'3 Chinese blokes who would like to get their million dollars wage too.

Give people more or less equal chances, equal pay for equal work - the rest will fall where it will. True meritocracy will never be achieved anyway since the elite can always pull a few strings for their progeny. We get that, but at least make it possible for a hard-working man of any race to make it to Harvard despite being from a dirt-poor family. That was the American dream and it used to be true for all races from the 60s to 80s where everyone could make it depending on wits and work. Now you have Indian-Americans faking to be black while the whitest Latino bastards up their South American heritage to get those marxist-brownie points while being whiter than John Smith. No wonder Elizabeth Warren was American Indian even back in her day - imagined 1% Indian still makes you native American. Suich a farce.

Look at the savage masculinity on the faces of these Chinese men. Those were some hard motherfuckers. Modern man is so soft.

Prior to the civil rights bullshit of the 1960s, in the segregated south, there were cities/towns that were all black and had prosperous black doctors, merchants, lawyers, tradesmen, store owners, etc. Black were defintley poorer than whites, but almost 100 years after slavery there was a rising of the cream among blacks - the smarter, talented, family oriented, God fearing, disciplined blacks were achieving in America (despite de jure and de factos opposition, even), while a larger swath of them struggled and fell deeper into poverty. All of this true progress ended with the civil rights bullshit, the gibs and the victim mentality of the 1960s. Now, despite the complete absence of de jure, de facto and institutionalized racism, blacks are even poorer and shittier (look at bastardy rates from then to now - compare to whites from then to now - chilling) than they used to be ESPECIALLY if we disregard the fake black middle class that exists on government jobs and affirmative action bullshit.

Last edited:

Mr Gibbs

Woodpecker
Most elite Jews, or secular for that matter, do not fret over their privilege. As a matter of fact, the reverse is true - they feel they are the CHOSEN PEOPLE of God. This title gives them special privilege over the lowly goyim...such as the right to rule over them as they see fit.

So this is another case of projection. The (((media complex))) has earthly privilege as a default operating system. However, this belief stands in direct opposition to the egalitarism principles they are supposed to uphold. Therefore, they try to deflect blame onto the members of the host nation, such as Larry the Cable Guy and Joe Six Pack.

TL;DR: Elite Jews will accuse people of the crimes that they themselves commit.
When Jews are over represented in positions of power and influence it’s because they’re smart and hard working and definitely not nepotism and sociopathic usurious tendencies. Because of that they get to impose their will on everything and everyone.

When Whites are over or evenly or represented anywhere for anything it’s because we are the proposed beneficiaries of unearned privilege. Stepping on the necks of non whites to get a leg up based on their hard work and intellect. Stolen from Africa because Africa is known for its philosophy, cathedrals, literature, political and educational institutions.

MajorStyles

Pelican
When Jews are over represented in positions of power and influence it’s because they’re smart and hard working and definitely not nepotism and sociopathic usurious tendencies. Because of that they get to impose their will on everything and everyone.

When Whites are over or evenly or represented anywhere for anything it’s because we are the proposed beneficiaries of unearned privilege. Stepping on the necks of non whites to get a leg up based on their hard work and intellect. Stolen from Africa because Africa is known for its philosophy, cathedrals, literature, political and educational institutions.

Look at the Jewish domination of Hollywood. They are basically in charge of all the major studios and networks and, yet, make up only 1% of the population. How else could this happen if not for nepotism?

LoveBug

Kingfisher
There are two ways of looking at it

If it means as a white person I have to apologize for anything or take a back seat in the needs of my community, these cretins can piss off

If it means a general admittance objectively if the median were born and could choose their race that they would rather be white due to social status/attractiveness etc than I agree with it

The term "White Privilege" is used because calling the issue by its actual name - majority privilege - kinda makes it a non-issue. Any logical, reasonable society will put more resources and more emphasis on the majority. This isn't to say that we shouldn't be compassionate for the minority and that no resources should be allocated to the minority, but it is often perceived as such.

If I go to Nigeria or India, my "White Privilege" disappears, but that is only because it never existed in the first place. Majority Privilege did, and in those locations, in many ways, I would not be part of the majority.

If any group claims that when they become the majority that they will not prioritize their own above others and will devote equal time, resources, and consideration to all groups equally, they are either beyond naive or simply full of it.

Look at the savage masculinity on the faces of these Chinese men. Those were some hard motherfuckers. Modern man is so soft.

Prior to the civil rights bullshit of the 1960s, in the segregated south, there were cities/towns that were all black and had prosperous black doctors, merchants, lawyers, tradesmen, store owners, etc. Black were defintley poorer than whites, but almost 100 years after slavery there was a rising of the cream among blacks - the smarter, talented, family oriented, God fearing, disciplined blacks were achieving in America (despite de jure and de factos opposition, even), while a larger swath of them struggled and fell deeper into poverty. All of this true progress ended with the civil rights bullshit, the gibs and the victim mentality of the 1960s. Now, despite the complete absence of de jure, de facto and institutionalized racism, blacks are even poorer and shittier (look at bastardy rates from then to now - compare to whites from then to now - chilling) than they used to be ESPECIALLY if we disregard the fake black middle class that exists on government jobs and affirmative action bullshit.
All of this is by design. Hard to imagine such a thing, not for me but I can understand. When discussing these things with my wife she points out how outlandish and unbelievable that a group or groups of people can work throughout history for the subjugation and destruction of the world. Well yes, it would be unbelievable if we were dealing with just humans, but we are not, we are at war with spiritual foes who work with and through humans, the seeds of Satan. Actually, all of this madness makes sense from a Biblical view.

The black community had to be destroyed in order to bring about the chaos and hate, the blame.

White privilege, Asian privilege, no such thing, well there is but I will elaborate on that in a moment. Hard work and a desire to succeed, a, what is it that moron of a president we had say? The one who had no clue about what he was saying? Oh yeah, baby Bush, "pull yourself up by your boot straps" mentality.

I read an article about them blaming the Asians for urging their children to study and succeed, it was making them look bad.Of course the Asians are not so meek and kind, or rather spineless as the whites in their replies. It all boils down to laziness, a victim wannabe mindset and just plain garbage. The blacks who do work and succeed are shunned and insulted by their own, acting white, they says, idiots. They blame whitey while they are being ripped off by their own, robbed and murdered by their own all the while blaming others for their own self created hell. Take the recent BLM fiasco, where the top leaders were raking in the bucks in the donations and stuff but not sharing with the chapters, using them as the terrorist soldiers in their BS war. FOOLS! It happens everywhere with them. Personally, I have much greater respect for Louis Farrakhan and his organization, they at least make the effort to raise their people up, educate them, teach them to be human and successful. Even if they do believe that whites were created by some mad scientist named doctor zaius or whatever.

Their is no reason not to learn to speak proper English, act civilized, dress normal and so on. My first wife was black. She spoke better English than I did, of course she was raised in Catholic schools but that is beside the point. Her sister raised three children, in the heart of Dallas in black neighborhoods, they spoke English, they studied and did well in school, they were respectful, they graduated college, on their own merits. It can be done and anyone who says otherwise is a liar. Of course not everyone can be everything, that is also a lie. You cannot be whatever you want to be, there are limitations and you must work within that framework, but to be nothing more than trash and a burden on society while casting blame for your own creation, there is no place for those people.

Nordwand

Kingfisher
Barnado's is a long established children's charity in the UK, founded in 1866 by Thomas Barnado:

An association well loved in this country, and respected by all for many years.

This is their most recent appearance in the UK national press:

Since this silliness seems to come mainly from white liberals, we need a more constructive means for them to channel their drive to feel good about themselves.

You're heard about the Peace Corp, well I propose the Diversity Corp. Since diversity is a strength, why be selfish and keep all that goodness to the West? Want to know why Africa, and parts of Central and South America, and bits of Asia have dismal economies and generally poor living conditions? They are not diverse enough, obviously. So youngsters can volunteer to go to those parts of the world to increase the local diversity. Now, since they have all this diversity and privilege stuff figured out, they know what is best for the host country. Show up and demand amnesty, or just show up illegally. Demand welfare. As a minority, demand special rights and preferential treatment. Lecture everyone else about their racial majority status privilege. Demand the right to vote and vote for whoever offers the most goodies. They may protest, but it is for their own good. There is a decent chance that Diversity Corp members may end up hacked to death by machete wielding crowds, but what glory to be a martyr for the progressive cause.

More seriously, this majority privilege concept is hogwash. I would argue that it is the minorities that have the better end of it. The reason being that when a member of a majority shows up in a town (or company, or some other group), they are lost in the crowd. No one is going to reach out to them. But what if you are a member of a minority religious group (Mormon, Jehovah's Witness, etc.), well then that group will welcome you with open arms and ask what they can do to help you--an incentive to belong to one of those groups, by the way. On the other hand, say one is Catholic and they show up in a town where 1/3rd of the population is Catholic...well, hope they like spending time by themselves. If there is, for example, a small Indian minority in town and an Indian family moves in, they will likely get together and offer support, network, etc. A white family moves into a town that is majority white, they are just a number. Maybe when people were Irish, Italian, Scotch, German, etc., showing up in a town, parish, or factory, could lead to connections and support, but reducing all people from Europe (and bits of the rest of the world) to a large collection of "white" (although somehow Jews are not "white") did away with all that. Some privilege. I would argue that being an industrious member of a minority is one of the surest tickets to success in the West this present time.